PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won't Support Clinton ......

MMC
06-22-2016, 07:31 AM
Oh noes. :shocked: Looks like more of the Sandmans supporters are making it known. They wont be voting for Hillary. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/terribletowel.gif Now its nearly half not a third. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/danceshout.gif They must have been paying attention to the Black caucus not accepting Sanders terms for the Platform. Their numbers are increasing. Just more people that can't stand Crooked Hillary. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/yepp.gif

Also still no endorsement for Crooked Hillary from Sanders. :laugh:

In the two weeks since Hillary Clinton wrapped up the Democratic presidential primary, runner-up Bernie Sanders has promised to work hard to defeat Donald Trump — but he’s given no sign he’ll soon embrace Clinton, his party’s presumptive nominee. Neither have many of Sanders’s supporters. A June 14th Bloomberg Politics national poll (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/bloomberg-politics-national-poll-june-2016)of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders — 55 percent — plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson.

Conversations with two dozen Sanders supporters revealed a lingering distrust of Clinton as too establishment-friendly, hawkish or untrustworthy. As some Sanders fans see it, the primary was not a simple preference for purity over pragmatism, but a moral choice between an honest figure and someone whom they consider fundamentally corrupted by the ways of Washington. Sanders has fed these perceptions throughout his campaign, which is one reason he's having a hard time coming around to an endorsement......snip~

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-22/nearly-half-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-support-clinton

Cigar
06-22-2016, 07:41 AM
Well I know what half I'm on. :laugh:

What half are you on? :azn:

The Choices are simple ... Hillary or Donald

Peter1469
06-22-2016, 08:14 AM
A crook versus a wild card.

Cigar
06-22-2016, 08:17 AM

So you don't want to believe Donald Fleeces and is a Con Man :laugh:

Good ... I hope you Vote for him

MMC
06-22-2016, 08:22 AM

Yeah, notice how many of them say Hillary can't be trusted. Even the ones voting for Jill Stein. The Green party thinks they can take 5% of the Demos away from Hillary. Women voters to as they know now Hillary is just a greedy money lying dishonest woman.

Truth Detector
06-22-2016, 08:42 AM

Ironic coming from someone constantly fleeced by Obama and Hitlery. DERP

MMC
06-22-2016, 09:10 AM

Yet says nothing of Hillarys pay to play, huh? Sandman tagged her good like and for the rest of the Election. :laugh:

Peter1469
06-22-2016, 09:11 AM

I vote libertarian. I mock you and GOP voters.

MMC
06-22-2016, 09:25 AM
I vote libertarian. I mock you and GOP voters.

Cmon now Peter.....chant with Bernie. Never Hillary! :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
06-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Well I know what half I'm on. :laugh:

What half are you on? :azn:

The Choices are simple ... Hillary or Donald

The choice is even more simple than that.

Donald

This is the first election since Ronald Reagan where the choice between freedom and slavery were so evident.

Tahuyaman
06-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won't Support Clinton ......
I don't believe that. I think the majority will support her. The rest will mostly go Green Party or simply not vote.

Cigar
06-22-2016, 09:54 AM

How about answering the original question first

MMC
06-22-2016, 09:58 AM

I don't believe that. I think the majority will support her. The rest will mostly go Green Party or simply not vote.

Its even better when the leftness can't blame Fox News and their Polling. Rejoice. Just sayin. :laugh:

domer76
06-22-2016, 12:35 PM

Tell us, Pete. Who is going to be the next President?

Say the words!

birddog
06-22-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm looking forward to "President Trump!" He tore her a new one today, his strongest speech yet. She can't match it, nor him.

Truth Detector
06-22-2016, 12:44 PM
Tell us, Pete. Who is going to be the next President?

Say the words!

I believe it will be Trump in the end. Leftist Fascists cannot see past their blinders to comprehend the anger in this country at the media and the Washington Status quo. I think there will be a lot of Liberuls literally schitting their panties in November. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-22-2016, 12:46 PM
How about answering the original question first

You think THIS was a question:?

QUOTE=Cigar: "So you don't want to believe Donald Fleeces and is a Con Man :laugh:

You are dense aren't you? :biglaugh:

JDubya
06-22-2016, 12:56 PM

Most of those lazy, good for nothing stoners probably wouldn't have shown up on election day anyway.

"Duuuude.... I wuz gonna go vote but Dylan and Connor texted me, wanting me to go skateboarding so I had to blow it off. I'll just do it next year, brah...."

TrueBlue
06-22-2016, 01:00 PM
It sure appears that the truth is finally coming out, if this story is indeed true, that those who purported to be Sanders' supporters were actually not and were, in effect, supporting another political party. I knew this would have to surface at some point in time before long! And now we KNOW! :)

del
06-22-2016, 01:26 PM
fuck hillary

Green Arrow
06-22-2016, 01:41 PM
I would have been happy to give the Democratic or Republican Party my vote in November if they nominated a candidate I could support in good conscience.

Both refused. So my vote will go to the candidate that I either feel would be the best president or most closely aligns with my ideological priorities.

That would be Gary Johnson on the first count and Jill Stein on the second.

MMC
06-22-2016, 01:45 PM
I'm looking forward to "President Trump!" He tore her a new one today, his strongest speech yet. She can't match it, nor him.

:laugh: Well now you know who the Our resident lefties will blame, for Hillary losing. You can feel the Bern coming off them. :grin: