PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit, after watching the two candidates speeches today ....

Cigar
06-22-2016, 02:49 PM
I can't wait for the Debates between Hillary and Donald :roflmao::biglaugh:

Any bets on who will boycott because they are being treated unfairly ... :sad2:

CreepyOldDude
06-22-2016, 03:49 PM

Hey, Trump managed to stay on point and on script. Granted, there were lies galore, but they're the kind of lies that can't be refuted with a one-sentence sound-bite. I'd have to say it was a pretty effective speech.

Cigar
06-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Hey, Trump managed to stay on point and on script. Granted, there were lies galore, but they're the kind of lies that can't be refuted with a one-sentence sound-bite. I'd have to say it was a pretty effective speech.

I personally don't care about anything Hillary or Trump did 20, 30 or 40 years ago ... it's irrelevant to me about today and November.

I believe running a business is nothing like running a Government
I believe having domestic and foreign policy experience counts
I believe that having the ability to intelligently speak to all types of people in diverse areas in vital in all aspect of society

If you're constantly saying thing about people that turn them off, you lose your voice to communicate to them and they stop listening to you.

Just my opinion ...

birddog
06-22-2016, 04:19 PM
I personally don't care about anything Hillary or Trump did 20, 30 or 40 years ago ... it's irrelevant to me about today and November.

I believe that having the ability to intelligently speak to all types of people in diverse areas in vital in all aspect of society

If you're constantly saying thing about people that turn them off, you lose your voice to communicate to them and they stop listening to you.

Just my opinion ...

Hillary's experience has all been bad and non-productive of anything positive and helpful. I will take a successful businessman and leader any time over a lying "female dog" like Hillary!

Truth Detector
06-22-2016, 04:33 PM

I can't either. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-22-2016, 04:37 PM

...and yet, you keep bringing up Trumps past. DERP

You could be right; but after watching the current clueless idiot who had ZERO experience running anything, I'll take a big corporate mogul.

This is rather ironic coming from someone who desperately supports the current fool who has NEITHER.

More irony considering half the words that erupt from ObamaTards mouth can basically be summed as "um" and "uh". DERP

Obama has been doing this for almost eight years; yet here you still are with your big fluffy Obama pompoms. :biglaugh:

Just my opinion ...

...which is about as worthless as your efforts to cheer lead the current feckless and failed administration.

Mac-7
06-22-2016, 04:45 PM
I think the election will be very close in spite of the many disadvantages trump must overcome.

and I give hillary enough credit to expect she will hold her own in the debates.

PolWatch
06-22-2016, 04:54 PM

I was surprised at Trump's speech. Its the first time he has sounded like an adult campaigning for president. Looks like his children were right, the campaign manager needed to go.

Crepitus
06-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Definitely Trumps best performance yet.

CreepyOldDude
06-22-2016, 05:02 PM
I was surprised at Trump's speech. Its the first time he has sounded like an adult campaigning for president. Looks like his children were right, the campaign manager needed to go.

The question is, can he stay on point, and not start bloviating again?

PolWatch
06-22-2016, 05:16 PM
The question is, can he stay on point, and not start bloviating again?

Who knows? He was obviously sticking to the teleprompter script. The sound of his gasping breath was obvious. Was it taking real effort for him to read instead of speaking off the cuff or is he experiencing psychical issues? If elected, he would be the oldest president in history.

birddog
06-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Who knows? He was obviously sticking to the teleprompter script. The sound of his gasping breath was obvious. Was it taking real effort for him to read instead of speaking off the cuff or is he experiencing psychical issues? If elected, he would be the oldest president in history.

He's not much older than Hillary, and obviously healthier.

Her coughing fits makes me wonder if she has a serious disease, or is she trying to cough up a Huma hairball. :grin:

zelmo1234
06-22-2016, 09:36 PM

Just my opinion ...

Well what about what she did as Sec of State. She made 170 million dollars in the 4 years that she was Sec of State and much of that come in over paid speeches and donations to the Clinton Foundation, from companies that are not friendly to the USA

Those atrocities along with the illegal purging of emails was less than 4 years ago

You are correct running a business is nothing like running a government. Clearly at 19 trillion in debt.

Half of that amount coming under President Obama. I would suggest that we start running it like a business before we are totally bankrupt.

I also agree with You, that having foreign and domestic policy experience would be important? Unless the only experience you have is a 100% failure rate. I would much rather have someone that is going to try something different, that continue with the failed policies of Hillary and Obama

Appeasement is not intelligence. It is weakness and the major reason that the terrorist are attacking the USA again.

So you continue to support failure of you want to, but I can't do that.

Tahuyaman
06-22-2016, 10:20 PM

I listened to his speech. What were these lies? I thought it was one of his best speeches yet.

birddog
06-22-2016, 10:34 PM
I listened to his speech. What were these lies? I thought it was one of his best speeches yet.

He was totally accurate! Her deserving prison time was especially accurate.

Tahuyaman
06-22-2016, 10:37 PM
It wasn't one of his best, it was his best. If he continues to do that, he'll gain a lot of new support.

Peter1469
06-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Hillary will physically break down.