PDA

View Full Version : Eltahawy arrested in NY for vandalism

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/09/26/cnn-and-msnbc-pundit-arrested-vandalizing-anti-muslim-ad-ny-subway-syste

I wish they'd turned the dog loose on the Beotch. Very idea. Claiming freedom of expression as she vandalizes approved ads in the subway AND curses at and spray paints the woman involved. This is exactly what these bastards do to our laws. They pervert them. I really doubt she understands the reason she is arrested. Send these lawless anti-americans BACK to the egypt she came from.

URF8
09-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Pain is the only thing she would understand.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/09/26/cnn-and-msnbc-pundit-arrested-vandalizing-anti-muslim-ad-ny-subway-syste

I wish they'd turned the dog loose on the Beotch. Very idea. Claiming freedom of expression as she vandalizes approved ads in the subway AND curses at and spray paints the woman involved. This is exactly what these bastards do to our laws. They pervert them. I really doubt she understands the reason she is arrested. Send these lawless anti-americans BACK to the egypt she came from.

Pam Geller and Robert Spencer are behind the ads.. and they have been furiously denounced by the J Street Jews.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Good for Pam Geller and Robert Spenser. Maybe those ads will show americans how these uncivilized egyptian pigs behave when faced with the truth.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Good for Pam Geller and Robert Spenser. Maybe those ads will show americans how these uncivilized egyptian pigs behave when faced with the truth.

As an experiment, why not put some ads insulting Christians or Jews on the bus and see what the response is???

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 07:35 PM
you know as well as i that nothing would happen.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 07:38 PM
you know as well as i that nothing would happen.

I think they would likely be defaced.

Nobody likes in your face insults... and really, its uncalled for.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Did you see what the poster says? In a war between the civilized and the savage, support the civilized. I paraphrase but ever so slightly. Then it says Support Israel. And that my dear, is called, The Freedom of Speech. I've listened to the horrid things that muslims have said and some of it in NYC just a day or so ago after their parade. Don't speak to me of insults.

When you ACTUALLY have some condemnation for the ugliness from muslims both in word and deed then get back to me. apostate.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Did you see what the poster says? In a war between the civilized and the savage, support the civilized. I paraphrase but ever so slightly. Then it says Support Israel. And that my dear, is called, The Freedom of Speech. I've listened to the horrid things that muslims have said and some of it in NYC just a day or so ago after their parade. Don't speak to me of insults.

When you ACTUALLY have some condemnation for the ugliness from muslims both in word and deed then get back to me. apostate.

Everyone has the right to be insulting and obnoxious.. I never really experienced that in the US or in Europe or the ME..but "decorum" may be an obsolete word..

I did see incredible rudeness and insults quite frequently in South Florida... in public places. Grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores...

What do you mean "apostate".. I am a Christian by heritage, training and choice.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Can the kids at MSNBC and CNN pick 'em or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oh8qxtvayU

FFS already THIS is our media?

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I did this but i'm willing for the mods to attach mine to yours or to delete mine since you have the vid right there. Good going.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:16 PM
She seemed a little dismayed to find out that she was actually being cuffed and taken down town. I thought it priceless.

Then it seemed that no one cared. Did i hear someone laugh at her. LoL

Goldie Locks
09-26-2012, 08:18 PM
First off, why is she a US citizen and second she defaced property. She'll be out in 10 minutes and she'll sue and win and we're off to Islam taking over America. Have a nice day.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:19 PM
well you aren't allowed to carry concealed in NY. The cops were carrying but they were also on tape. You just don't pull out your gun and shoot under those circumstances.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 08:24 PM
First off, why is she a US citizen and second she defaced property. She'll be out in 10 minutes and she'll sue and win and we're off to Islam taking over America. Have a nice day.

Oh Lord.. not even the Catholics can "take over" America.. Here we go with the Chicken Little hysteria again.

Goldie Locks
09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh Lord.. not even the Catholics can "take over" America.. Here we go with the Chicken Little hysteria again.

Bug off Margot.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:26 PM
The real outrage will come tomorrow when she'll likely be back on MSNBC after receiving a hero's welcome from the other filth who slither there.
Ten bucks says she'll be offered her own show by the end of the week.
What a phukking disgrace.

URF8
09-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Look, if folks on the left want to jump ugly lots of folks will accommodate them.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
If I were the woman with the camera I'd get a good attorney and file assault charges with NO intent to settle.

shaarona
09-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Bug off Margot.

Every bit as asinine as the "Jews will take over America".

In fact, guess who trounced that moron Pam Geller?

The J Street Jews.

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 08:30 PM
The funny thing is conservatives think this is somehow relevant to anything.

How many times was Limbaugh arrested? I forget.

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:30 PM
If you break the Law, you should get arrested ... if not ... move along folks, nothing to see here.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:33 PM
well she sure broke the law. AND SHE SURE GOT ARRESTED. Did YOU SEE the Look on her FACE?? price. less.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:33 PM
If you break the Law, you should get arrested ... if not ... move along folks, nothing to see here.

Well she did and she did.
But I'm guessing you'll still tune in tomorrow for your daily brain washing...

Captain Obvious
09-26-2012, 08:36 PM

GW was arrested for DUI, Cheney a couple times if I remember correctly.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:37 PM
doesn't change the fact that your guy is incompetent. He can't do the job. And everyone knows it.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 09:55 PM
I really just cannot get over her look of surprise. I mean she never would have guessed in a million years that she could be cuffed and marched downtown. And sure. She got out immediately. But she learned something although it is a concept that she does not have the capacity for grasping.
See. These people...arabs, muslms...they cannot comprehend the concept of free speech and what exactly it means. The responsibility. Where it ends and begins. The Vandalism to her WAS free speech. She'll never get it. She doesn't have the capacity.

patrickt
09-27-2012, 12:18 PM
I think they would likely be defaced.

Nobody likes in your face insults... and really, its uncalled for.

Piss Christ, Anti-Catholic laws from the Democrats, billboards from atheists. They all seem to survive. Not one liberal who rants against Christians, like Barack Obama, has been threatened or had a bounty put on his head.

It's typical of liberals to think everyone is as dysfunctional as they are. The woman who defaced the poster clearly equates "savage" with "Muslim". Bigot.

And, I'll have to remember the "she got in my way" defense if I'm ever arrested for assault.

Is anyone surprised that liberals mentioned President Bush, VP Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and someone else in a thread that had nothing to do with them.

shaarona
09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Piss Christ, Anti-Catholic laws from the Democrats, billboards from atheists. They all seem to survive. Not one liberal who rants against Christians, like Barack Obama, has been threatened or had a bounty put on his head.

It's typical of liberals to think everyone is as dysfunctional as they are. The woman who defaced the poster clearly equates "savage" with "Muslim". Bigot.

And, I'll have to remember the "she got in my way" defense if I'm ever arrested for assault.

Is anyone surprised that liberals mentioned President Bush, VP Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and someone else in a thread that had nothing to do with them.

Obama has threatened Christians? That's a new one..

And the woman with the camera assaulted the woman with the spray paint.. Its right there on the video.

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 12:36 PM

Let me explain. It is relevant for that freedom of speech thingy. You know. The freedom of speech that you want for yourself but not for people you disagree with? That's why it is relevant. You cannot go around defacing property just because you don't agree with it. What? Are you gonna let her set fire to a tea partier? Or burn a christian church? Harrass your daughter cause she isn't wearing a burqa?

And what does limbaugh have to do with this?? Where in your feverish brain do the two have anything in common?

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 12:37 PM

And the woman with the camera assaulted the woman with the spray paint.. Its right there on the video. yes. I agree. The painted woman did start pushing back after the abuse by the egyptian hussy.

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 12:39 PM

girl. You are so lost.

Canadianeye
09-27-2012, 01:15 PM

And the police DELIBERATELY brought the unclean dog onto the scene to torment Al, Mo and her. This should be added to the list of a non binding UN Resolution....No K-9s will be tolerated in case a crazy ass freaking muslim is involved.

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 01:56 PM
And the police DELIBERATELY brought the unclean dog onto the scene to torment Al, Mo and her. This should be added to the list of a non binding UN Resolution....No K-9s will be tolerated in case a crazy ass freaking muslim is involved.

oh that's coming. I'd bet on it.

coolwalker
09-27-2012, 02:40 PM
As an experiment, why not put some ads insulting Christians or Jews on the bus and see what the response is???

Go to a museum...you will find many instances of christianity insults. Feces on Madonna...Christ in urine...etc.

roadmaster
09-27-2012, 03:15 PM

And the woman with the camera assaulted the woman with the spray paint.. Its right there on the video.

Yes Obama has. From trying to tell our Priest in the military that they can't teach My Masters words, to trying to pass a law that would involve the Churches having to almost stop wedding receptions or anything else that involved non-members because if a gay couple wanted to hold theirs there it would be against civil laws to reject them even tho it's against our beliefs.

The woman in the video has no right to spray paint a sign. There are many anti-Christian signs. If she wanted it removed then take them to court. You can't take the law into your own hands. If you do then you will end up arrested. It doesn't matter who assaulted who, she was wrong. It's a never ending battle against Christians here. The thing that bothers us most is the liberal media. If a person commits a crime and not a Christian, they will try to find a distant relative and try to claim he is because of one relative that might be. Just like they tried to say the man that did the video was about the Islam film. They knew this man was not, but it's much easier to blame Christians because they want to make us look bad.

shaarona
09-27-2012, 03:25 PM
yes. I agree. The painted woman did start pushing back after the abuse by the egyptian hussy.

There is NO profit in insulting other people's religion or race.. NONE.

This Ad Campaign is fabricated by Pam Geller, Robert Spencer and Davd Horowitz...

You are being manipulated and so is this young Egyptian woman.

shaarona
09-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Yes Obama has. From trying to tell our Priest in the military that they can't teach My Masters words, to trying to pass a law that would involve the Churches having to almost stop wedding receptions or anything else that involved non-members because if a gay couple wanted to hold theirs there it would be against civil laws to reject them even tho it's against our beliefs.

The woman in the video has no right to spray paint a sign. There are many anti-Christian signs. If she wanted it removed then take them to court. You can't take the law into your own hands. If you do then you will end up arrested. It doesn't matter who assaulted who, she was wrong. It's a never ending battle against Christians here. The thing that bothers us most is the liberal media. If a person commits a crime and not a Christian, they will try to find a distant relative and try to claim he is because of one relative that might be. Just like they tried to say the man that did the video was about the Islam film. They knew this man was not, but it's much easier to blame Christians because they want to make us look bad.

Gay people can find a friendly minister or judge or justice or the peace to marry them..

Good grief .. back in 1970 a Christian/Jewish couple had to find a Unitarian minister to marry them. I resent the hell out of people who are so easily duped and behave like bleating sheep.

roadmaster
09-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Gay people can find a friendly minister or judge or justice or the peace to marry them..

Good grief .. back in 1970 a Christian/Jewish couple had to find a Unitarian minister to marry them. I resent the hell out of people who are so easily duped and behave like bleating sheep.

Yes they can but the first proposal would have involved all Churches. We fought to have it amended.