PDA

View Full Version : I am appalled as an American ... !

Cigar
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM
A day after Scott Brown supporters and staffers were caught on video taunting Elizabeth Warren supporters with tomahawk chop gestures and war cries, the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation would like a stronger reaction from the candidate. Chief Bill John Baker emailed a statement to reporters that reads, in part:

"The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples."

"We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples."

Warren, of course, probably isn’t going to make the “racism” claim herself. When reporters asked if she was “appalled as a Native American,” she replied artfully that “I am appalled as an American,” reports the Herald. Brown said after the video started circulating that he “It is certainly something that I don’t condone” but it sounds like Baker wants a stronger repudiation.

http://blogs.bostonmagazine.com/boston_daily/2012/09/26/cherokee-chief-scott-brown-apologize/

Yea got to love Republicans ... can their Tent get any smaller? :afro:

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
What we need are people that lies are not second nature to. She needs to be made fun of. And i hardly think you were offended. Don't try to come off as all full of character or sunthin. You've been spouting some media inspired lies yourself bud.

URF8
09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Who gives a shit?

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Who gives a shit?

Apparently Scott Brown. :)

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Well scott brown isn't the OP so apparently it's a problem for you, Cig.

URF8
09-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Apparently Scott Brown. :)

Scott Brown has no more courage than you do.

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Scott Brown is an Elected United States Senator ...

Scott Brown Says He ‘Regrets’ His Staff’s ‘Unacceptable’ Behavior

“Senator Brown has spoken to his entire staff – including the individuals involved in this unacceptable behavior – and issued them their one and only warning that this type of conduct will not be tolerated. As we enter the final stretch of this campaign, emotions are running high, and while Senator Brown can’t control everyone, he is encouraging both sides to act with respect. He regrets that members of his staff did not live up to the high standards that the people of Massachusetts expect and deserve.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/cherokee-chief-demands-scott-brown-apologize-for-supporters-actions/

Guess who else doesn't LOOK Cherokee ... ? Bill John Baker, the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Chief-Bill-John-Baker2.jpg

"The Cherokee Nation is disappointed in and denounces the disrespectful actions of staffers and supporters of Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown," says Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation Bill John Baker in a statement. "The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse. The use of stereotypical "war whoop chants" and "tomahawk chops" are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples."

"We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues," he concluded. "For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples."

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2012/09/cherokee-nation.php

you may want get off this runaway horse :grin:

URF8
09-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Don’t get mad, don’t Boo – Vote and get even!

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Don’t get mad, don’t Boo – Vote and get even!

Dude ... this race will be over after they close OHIO's polls :grin:

shaarona
09-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Dude ... this race will be over after they close OHIO's polls :grin:

If you put ads on buses insulting Christianity or Judaism, someone would deface them.

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:22 PM
If you put ads on buses insulting Christianity or Judaism, someone would deface them.

It's getting more and more difficult to tell who Republicans like. :huh:

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM

off topic.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:32 PM
How about a little outrage over a woman lying about a made up minority status in order to get a leg up?
Let a conservative try that shit and watch little Ciggy's head explode. :D

Cigar
09-26-2012, 08:34 PM
How about a little outrage over a woman lying about a made up minority status in order to get a leg up?
Let a conservative try that shit and watch little Ciggy's head explode. :D

Post at Thread of your own and supply a link .

Trinnity
09-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Looks like Scott Brown is gonna win anyway. Meh~
She got SO busted for her bogus "I'm a minority" claim.

https://treeofmamre.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/cracker-vs-minority.png

Captain Obvious
09-26-2012, 08:44 PM
So is a racial slur really a slur if it's directed to someone who's not the target of a slur?

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
A day after Scott Brown supporters and staffers were caught on video taunting Elizabeth Warren supporters with tomahawk chop gestures and war cries, the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation would like a stronger reaction from the candidate. Chief Bill John Baker emailed a statement to reporters that reads, in part:

"The use of stereotypical “war whoop chants” and “tomahawk chops” are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples."

"We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues. For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples."

Warren, of course, probably isn’t going to make the “racism” claim herself. When reporters asked if she was “appalled as a Native American,” she replied artfully that “I am appalled as an American,” reports the Herald. Brown said after the video started circulating that he “It is certainly something that I don’t condone” but it sounds like Baker wants a stronger repudiation.

http://blogs.bostonmagazine.com/boston_daily/2012/09/26/cherokee-chief-scott-brown-apologize/

Yea got to love Republicans ... can their Tent get any smaller? :afro:

Disgusting. But then that's what we have come to expect from the tea party knownothings.

The Cherokee Nation has demanded an apology from Brown. Looks like his ugliness has backfired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/cherokee-nation-scott-brown_n_1916404.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm not happy with Brown. I feel he's a liar. She's just so brazen about it. And that remark..'You didn't build it'. Freakin' marxist. We need to keep people like her OUT of congress. We need to turn this mess around before it's too late. I just hope we can survive that jackass' vengence from Nov 2 for you libs to Jan 2013.

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 08:46 PM
It's getting more and more difficult to tell who Republicans like. :huh:

In a couple years, it will be reduced to the Banjo Boy from Deliverance, and his uncle in a trailer park. They're the only true conservatives according to Limbaugh et al.

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm not happy with Brown. I feel he's a liar. She's just so brazen about it. And that remark..'You didn't build it'. Freakin' marxist. We need to keep people like her OUT of congress. We need to turn this mess around before it's too late. I just hope we can survive that jackass' vengence from Nov 2 for you libs to Jan 2013.

We have liftoff -- the marxist meme. Scratch a tea bagger and these kinds of memes come spilling out.

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Post at Thread of your own and supply a link .

Why bother Ciggy? Fools like you have demonstrated for years an incredible ability to ignore the obvious in order to "keep the faith".

Captain Obvious
09-26-2012, 08:51 PM
We have liftoff -- the marxist meme. Scratch a tea bagger and these kinds of memes come spilling out.

http://www.vonglitschka.com/images/scratch1.jpg

Cigar
09-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Why bother Ciggy? Fools like you have demonstrated for years an incredible ability to ignore the obvious in order to "keep the faith".

Starting with this video produced by the Cherokee nation. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymoHpTHecvE&feature=player_embedded

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 09:08 PM
It will be fun to see how Brown responds to the demand by the Cherokee that he apologize, since he's been playing the race card for the past 3 months, pretending to champion them.

Looks like he's been outted as the crypto racist he is, down deep.

Calypso Jones
09-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Well let's just sit back and see what the voters of massachusetts do. I don't hold much hope either way but it would be a small source of satisfaction to see her rebuffed.

URF8
09-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Elizabeth Warren comments on this scandal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

IGetItAlready
09-26-2012, 09:23 PM
That's not my point Cigar.
I don't claim to be able to discern an individual's heritage by looking at them...But I also don't run around calling myself French despite my great grandmother immigrating from France and my own decision to take French in high school so as to be able to better communicate with her.
If you can't see the way this woman has bastardized a POSSIBLE trace of Cherokee heritage that has been determined to amount to 1/32 at best if it exists at all, to influence public opinion if not cash in via scholarships and school admittance (which has yet to be determined), then you clearly don't have the same respect for the heritage that those in your vid seem to have.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:03 AM
Her MOTHER told her was of Cherokee descent …

ONLY her MOTHER would know who she had SEX with … NOT Scott Walker!

Case Closed!

Mister D
09-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Cigar, did you know that the Cherokee kicked all the Negroes out of their tribe? :rofl:White man speak with forked tongue but Negro speak jibber jabber.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Cigar, did you know that the Cherokee kicked all the Negroes out of their tribe? :rofl:White man speak with forked tongue but Negro speak jibber jabber.

... and I'm sure you'll explain why that has anything to do with what Scott Walker said, because you're an "expert". :rofl:

We'll wait for your Expertise ... :rofl:

Mister D
09-27-2012, 08:12 AM
... and I'm sure you'll explain why that has anything to do with what Scott Walker said, because you're an "expert". :rofl:

We'll wait for your Expertise ... :rofl:

An expert on what? What are you talking about? Hitting the crack pipe early? :afro: You were talking about the Cherokee, no? Again, did you kow that they kicked all the Negroes out of their tribe? :laugh: They must love diversity!

Cigar
09-27-2012, 08:15 AM
An expert on what? What are you talking about? Hitting the crack pipe early? :afro: You were talking about the Cherokee, no? Again, did you kow that they kicked all the Negroes out of their tribe? :laugh: They must love diversity!

I "personally" could care less about joining or getting kicked out of anyone's tribe ... but if it's the only way you can grow Balls, suit yourself ... sport. :)

Mister D
09-27-2012, 08:18 AM
I "personally" could care less about joining or getting kicked out of anyone's tribe ... but if it's the only way you can grow Balls, suit yourself ... sport. :)

What does that even mean? Negro really does speak jibber jabber! :shocked:

Cigar
09-27-2012, 08:20 AM
What does that even mean? Negro really does speak jibber jabber! :shocked:

Got eat your Saltine ... Cracker :)

Stuck_In_California
09-27-2012, 08:21 AM
A day after Scott Brown supporters and staffers were caught on video taunting Elizabeth Warren supporters with tomahawk chop gestures and war cries, the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation would like a stronger reaction from the candidate..............

Just like you, the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation is a moron. He should be concerned about the Democrat lying about being an Indian rather than what some staffers do fooling around. This is just more liberal lies and deceit.

Besides, jumping around and making Indian noises is nothing new. Your Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation should not get his pink loincloth up in a bunch. People make fun of the Irish and the Italians all the time. Why should the heathen savages be any different.

Your thread is stupid, moron.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Got eat your Saltine ... Cracker :)

I never could take cracker seriously considering the usual source. :afro: