PDA

View Full Version : One of the most Devastating Anti-Trump videos I've ever seen; & Trump is the Producer

Cigar
06-23-2016, 07:33 AM
I can't wait for this Video to be shown nationally on every Network!

If America fails to remember, you can bet history will try to repeat itself.

https://www.facebook.com/motherjones/videos/10153836750402144/

Everyone considering voting for Trump should see this video.
The brutal attack on Donald Trump was made by Marianne DeMarco, who first posted a version of it to her YoutUbe channell in March.

Bravo, Marianne DeMarco!

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 07:40 AM
I can see how the video would appeal to liberals who have not advanced beyond 1960.

It its also a little before Trump's time.

Cigar
06-23-2016, 07:44 AM
I can see how the video would appeal to liberals who have not advanced beyond 1960.

It its also a little before Trump's time.

:huh: Donald Trump was born in 1946 ... what time are you talking about?

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 07:47 AM
This is typical Lies and Deception of the left.

So first lets remember a few things, Trump is talking about people attending a Privately held Political event in which Democrats want to take away the Freedom of speech and the right to assemble from others that don't believe like they do.

The pictures in Cigar Video. Show what Democrats did to Black Americans that were seeking equal rights. it was not Republicans in those pictures beating and throwing them out of public establishments.

All in all, I think Cigar's Video shows just how much the Democrats hate freedom and have done so for decades

maineman
06-23-2016, 07:53 AM
He sounds so.... so.... so presidential, doesn't he?

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 07:53 AM
:huh: Donald Trump was born in 1946 ... what time are you talking about?

He was too young to be deeply engaged in politics in 1960

The Vietnam War protests were more of his time.

How long are black people going to keep waving that same old dirty bloody shirt?

Cigar
06-23-2016, 07:55 AM

:grin: Devastating :grin:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 07:56 AM

How long are black people going to keep waving that same old dirty bloody shirt?

Longer then you will be alive :grin: ... Bank on it ... :laugh:

Mac-7
:grin: Devastating :grin:

Only for democrats who are easily devastated in the first place

zelmo1234

The Funny part is, They are actually showing Black people how they were treated by Democrats.

Common
06-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Trump made a major speech that was touted as devestating to Hillary, not one of the mainstream media outlets even mentioned it. You had to search blogs to find it. This is what trump is up against.

Everyone knows Hillary is a scumbag both her and Willy are known scumbags even with the democrat Elite. They are snakes that hold things over other peoples heads and buy people off with cash and favors. They are true American Political Scum

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Longer then you will be alive :grin: ... Bank on it ... :laugh:

I know.

Federation Starships in distant galaxies will have to deal with formal complaints of black people who demand promotion to make up for slavery and Jim Crow even though they flunked the promotion test

maineman
06-23-2016, 08:00 AM
no.... the funny part is that republicans think that if they tell black Americans that democrats USED TO treat them poorly a generation ago, they'll forget about the fact that the republicans current DO treat them that way today.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:03 AM
no.... the funny part is that republicans think that if they tell black Americans that democrats USED TO treat them poorly a generation ago, they'll forget about the fact that the republicans current DO treat them that way today.

When did they stop treating them poorly?

Look at the economic devastation that has happened to minority families under the term of President Obama

maineman
06-23-2016, 08:04 AM

Look at the economic devastation that has happened to minority families under the term of President Obama

"under the term of" is not synonymous with "at the hand of".

I thought you could have figured that out for yourself.

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:05 AM
The Funny part is, They are actually showing Black people how they were treated by Democrats.

Actually by Bigots and Racist ... but use whatever label make you feel better, because Black People know the Truth :wink: ... and so do you.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:07 AM
"under the term of" is not synonymous with "at the hand of".

I thought you could have figured that out for yourself.

Ok what policies have the Democrats, and / or President Obama introduced that would help the minority communities to achieve the same social and standard of living status as Whites. What have the proposed to make their inner city neighborhoods safe?

What have Democrats done to fix the inner city schools systems that don't educate students?

Just how are the Democrats trying to help?

Mister D
06-23-2016, 08:07 AM
Actually by Bigots and Racist ... but use whatever label make you feel better, because Black People know the Truth :wink: ... and so do you.

Put your phone down and do some work today. :wink:

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 08:08 AM

Bleeding heart democrats have created the best welfare ghettos for black people that taxpayer money can buy.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:08 AM

Bigots and Racist and Democrats is redundant. They have always been the party of racial divide.

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:10 AM
The Cheese must be really strong today ... :laugh:

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Bush said it best.

Democrats practice the soft bigotry of low expectations for black people

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Bigots and Racist and Democrats is redundant. They have always been the party of racial divide.

http://gsn.answeryes.com/Other/hp_head_survey_says.jpg

You're Wrong :grin:

Mister D
06-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Bush said it best.

Sadly, black people have very low expectations for themselves. Some of them are content to lie to strangers on a message board about how successful they are. :grin:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:13 AM

Looks like this Thread Blew a Loud whistle :laugh:

Mister D
06-23-2016, 08:15 AM

You can laugh about it when you take your buds out for lunch in the corvette. :laugh: What a loser.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Bush said it best.

If that is all they did it would not be so bad.

One of the first Actions that Obama took as president was to end the school voucher program in DC that was allowing inner city kids to attend Private schools and have a path for success.

That can't happen because it proves that the people are better at education than the Government.

The Enterprise zone program was ended under President Obama. That prevented Jobs from coming to economically devastated cities.

And of course the fact that Illegal Immigrants are driving wages lower and making it very hard for lower skilled workers to find a job.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:16 AM

So are you going to try and prove any of the statements wrong?

NO because you can't. How does if feel to be one of the pets of White Democrats?

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:18 AM

....and Hillary does? :biglaugh:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:18 AM
Wow, this was easy, I wonder if I can get them do Circus Tricks also .... :laugh:

Mister D
06-23-2016, 08:19 AM
Wow, this was easy, I wonder if I can get them do Circus Tricks also .... :laugh:

Show your friends on your huge flat screen! They'll laugh so hard. :laugh:

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 08:19 AM
If that is all they did it would not be so bad.

One of the first Actions that Obama took as president was to end the school voucher program in DC that was allowing inner city kids to attend Private schools and have a path for success.

That can't happen because it proves that the people are better at education than the Government.

The Enterprise zone program was ended under President Obama. That prevented Jobs from coming to economically devastated cities.

And of course the fact that Illegal Immigrants are driving wages lower and making it very hard for lower skilled workers to find a job.

Well said and all true.

what we learned from obumers economic failure is that black people neither need or want jobs as long as they have a democrat in the white house and the welfare state takes care of them

Peter1469
06-23-2016, 08:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Cigar
....and Hillary does? :biglaugh:

Actually she does :laugh: ... that's what's getting under Donald's thin skin

Cigar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

No one is falling for it ...

Mac-7

Cigar puts on a brave face

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:21 AM

Can't dispute that facts that the Democrats are still the home of racism can you?

Mister D
06-23-2016, 08:21 AM

Maybe zelmo but that's about it. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:22 AM

How do Republicans treat blacks badly; let's see the list of things Republicans do that are so bad to blacks? One thing we do know, young blacks have done far worse under the Obama Administration than they did over the previous two Presidents.

In addition, blacks have done miserably in the Liberal controlled urban sewers of America; high drop out rates, high out of wedlock birth rates, high drug arrest rates and high incarceration rates. After thirty-five years of the Democratic promises and war on poverty, most who have even half a brain would agree the plan sucks and Democratic policies have been extremely bad for the black community. I don't think you have the intelligence it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS however.

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:22 AM

What do you think her best policy idea is so far?

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:23 AM

Then it should be easy for you to prove wrong?

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Can't dispute that facts that the Democrats are still the home of racism can you?

I guess that explains the 9.5 Million and 5 Million Winning Voter margin Barack Obama enjoyed :laugh:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Then it should be easy for you to prove wrong?

Wednesday November 9th will be all the Proof I need. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:24 AM

These black people know the truth; YOU? Not so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Bush said it best.

^Spot on.

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:26 AM
What do you think her best policy idea is so far?

The same as Donald Trumps, Make America Great Again, but rebuilding America with American Labor ... who BTW has endorsed her. :grin:

Game / Set / Match :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:26 AM
You're Wrong :grin:

Irony from someone who is always wrong on just about everything. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:27 AM

It's fascinating that take the catastrophe that is happening in the black community throughout the countries leftist controlled urban sewers so casually. You really don't give a schit about your fellow black man do you?

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:28 AM

Ironic in that you are spinning like a little ballerina in your clown like desire to grab attention to yourself. DERP

zelmo1234
I guess that explains the 9.5 Million and 5 Million Winning Voter margin Barack Obama enjoyed :laugh:

What policies do you think Obama and the Democrats have introduces in the past 7 years Do you think have helped the minority communities in the USA the most?

Mac-7

Cigar is soooo proud of that

everything else about obumer has failed

but at least dumbo was not a one-term president

and for cigar with his low expectations that is enough

Truth Detector
06-23-2016, 08:29 AM

Wrong again; but then, you were born to be wrong and say utterly stupid and ignorant things. :biglaugh:

Peter1469
06-23-2016, 08:29 AM

how do her boots taste?

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:32 AM
The same as Donald Trumps, Make America Great Again, but rebuilding America with American Labor ... who BTW has endorsed her. :grin:

Game / Set / Match :laugh:

OK Trump has proposed stopping illegal immigration, getting tuff on employers who employ them and sending those that are caught back home. That will create millions of jobs for lower skilled workers, Many of whom are victims of the inner city public education system destroyed by Democrats

Trump also wants to used Tax Free Enterprise zones for companies moving manufacturing back into the USA from other countries and putting people back to work.

I was not aware that Hillary had adopted those policies.

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 08:36 AM
OK Trump has proposed stopping illegal immigration, getting tuff on employers who employ them and sending those that are caught back home. That will create millions of jobs for lower skilled workers, Many of whom are victims of the inner city public education system destroyed by Democrats

Trump also wants to used Tax Free Enterprise zones for companies moving manufacturing back into the USA from other countries and putting people back to work.

Her chinese bosses tell hillary what her economic policies will be

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:38 AM
Cigar is soooo proud of that

everything else about obumer has failed

but at least dumbo was not a one-term president

and for cigar with his low expectations that is enough

Sure beats the alternative :laugh:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:39 AM

You run with that and let's see who's in the winner circle in November

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 08:40 AM
Sure beats the alternative :laugh:

Yes, maybe so if you consider black people in the hood having to get up and go to work every morning a bad thing

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:44 AM
Yes, maybe so if you consider black people in the hood having to get up and go to work every morning a bad thing

Tell us exactly what do you care about black people in the hood? :laugh:

Cigar
06-23-2016, 08:48 AM
Show your friends on your huge flat screen! They'll laugh so hard. :laugh:

Look Folks ... Mister D had 5 Insulting Swings in this Thread and couldn't hit a thing. :laugh:

Now ... with his Little Bobtail Fully Tucked ... He-Gone :rofl:

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:48 AM
You run with that and let's see who's in the winner circle in November

What is Hillary's plan to bring jobs to the USA and to the lower skilled workers that have been devastated by the Obama polices? I forget?

zelmo1234
06-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Tell us exactly what do you care about black people in the hood? :laugh:

As a developer, if we could bring any form of economic and educational prosperity to the inner cities, there is a golden opportunity for Urban revitalization

The Democrats have destroyed these cities and it is just one falling down home after another than these Americans are forced to live in because Democrats want to sound compassionate.

We jobs and educations we would see a dramatic reduction in crime and once these areas are safe the economic opportunities would be vast.

Mac-7
06-23-2016, 09:34 AM
Cigar would have been very disappointed if everyone had ignore this thread.

But in retrospect he might have been better off.

because instead of simply allowing him to wither on the vine in abscurity he was ripped out by the roots.

Which is a much harsher fate if you ask me.

oh well, better luck next time