PDA

View Full Version : Just keep talking Mitt ... Please keep talking.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 06:57 AM
Romney To Middle Class Ohioans: Don't Expect Too Much Tax Relief From MeWESTERVILLE, Ohio -- In a line that event attendees found a bit puzzling, Mitt Romney warned a crowd of mostly middle-class onlookers on Wednesday not to expect too much tax relief under his administration.

"We have got to reform our tax system," Romney said at a morning event here. "Small businesses most typically pay taxes at the individual tax rate. And so our individual income taxes are the ones I want to reform. Make them simpler. I want to bring the rates down. By the way, don't be expecting a huge cut in taxes because I'm also going to lower deductions and exemptions. But by bringing rates down we will be able to let small businesses keep more of their money so they can hire more people."

The comments were either a flub on Romney's part or an admission that many of the deductions and exemptions that he will have to target in order to make his tax plan deficit neutral will end up affecting the middle class.

To date, Romney has said that he will only eliminate deductions and exemptions above a certain income level. He hasn't said what that income level would be. But when asked whether he would make $100,000 the cutoff, he said that he considered "middle income" to be "$200,000 to $250,000 and less." (One of the few Romney-backing studies has said that the only way his tax plan adds up is if he eliminates deductions and exemptions above that $100,000 income level).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/romney-ohio-taxes_n_1915949.html

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 07:04 AM
You have got to be a really stupid human being. This is YOUR country as well as mine, and another OhBama term means the end of it. Romney, unlike President Shit-head is serious about what has to be done to get our fiscal house in order. You are going to vote for the asshole who pretends everything is swimming in maple syrup. Get a clue pal, we are headed toward fiscal armageddon, and your man is only going to make that even worse.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:07 AM
You have got to be a really stupid human being. This is YOUR country as well as mine, and another OhBama term means the end of it. Romney, unlike President Shit-head is serious about what has to be done to get our fiscal house in order. You are going to vote for the asshole who pretends everything is swimming in maple syrup. Get a clue pal, we are headed toward fiscal armageddon, and your man is only going to make that even worse.

Oh God ...The World is Ending .... Again?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/skyfalling.jpg

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Oh God ...The World is Ending .... Again?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/skyfalling.jpg

Look for a recent interview with Bob Woodward, of Woodward and Bernstein fame. The guy is not right winger by far, and he has a new book out on OhBama and the pending fiscal cliff.

Wise up, fella.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:38 AM
4-More-Years! :grin: