What year is it?

Cigar
06-24-2016, 03:09 PM
What year is it?

Wait ... you don't want your Country Back? :laugh:

Common Sense
06-24-2016, 03:12 PM
There is a certain irony to it.

Not to mention the British Isles are populated with continental Europeans. The indigenous Brits are long gone. The Brits are made up of Danes, Germans, French etc.. Their royal Family is German.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 03:37 PM
There is a certain irony to it.

Not to mention the British Isles are populated with continental Europeans. The indigenous Brits are long gone. The Brits are made up of Danes, Germans, French etc.. Their royal Family is German.

Psst...the indigenous population is long gone just about everywhere if it ever existed.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 03:38 PM
What year is it?

I'm sure this will make Britons rethink things. :laugh:

Common Sense
06-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Psst...the indigenous population is long gone just about everywhere if it ever existed.

True enough. It doesn't change the fact that they, like north American countries, are made up of immigrants.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 03:41 PM
True enough. It doesn't change the fact that they, like north American countries, are made up of immigrants.

The fact, grasshopper, is that every nation is a "nation of immigrants". It's a meaningless phrase.

AeonPax
06-24-2016, 03:46 PM
`
`
My opinion on this issue? I couldn't care one way or another. Ideologically. I like to see forced resistance against forced multiculturalism. However, change, to be meaningful, has to come from within. The only thing law does is force it underground. Once that happens, you've created a time bomb.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 03:49 PM
`
`
My opinion on this issue? I couldn't care one way or another. Ideologically. I like to see forced resistance against forced multiculturalism. However, change, to be meaningful, has to come from within. The only thing law does is force it underground. Once that happens, you've created a time bomb.

That's a lesson seldom learned. When legitimate grievances are not expressible in public life they do not disappear. They go underground and often resurface in a hideous and often fanatical form.

Peter1469
06-24-2016, 05:04 PM
They took their sovereignty back. The globalists are wounded.

del
06-24-2016, 05:22 PM
this is the most powerful non-binding referendum ever.

this time next year, or five years from now, they'll still be in the eu

Peter1469
06-24-2016, 05:46 PM
Like the DNC. Make them vote until they get it right.

Common
06-24-2016, 06:32 PM
Hilarious cigar is so predictable its as transparent as our lieing phony president every time he opens his mouth

Mister D
06-24-2016, 07:40 PM
this is the most powerful non-binding referendum ever.

this time next year, or five years from now, they'll still be in the eu

Ya gotta love del. He bitches and moans about corruption but when the globalist cock is pulled out of his ass he is sure to remind us it was only because they had an organism. Their cock will be ready for another round shortly. lol

Common
06-24-2016, 07:42 PM
lcigar is upset because the Brits told obama to stick his threat where the muslims have stuck everything else

Chris
06-24-2016, 07:47 PM
`
`

Very well said. Forced diversity undermines trust and resistance tries to secure it again. We saw this happen already in the Nordic nations, now England.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Very well said. Forced diversity undermines trust and resistance tries to secure it again. We saw this happen already in the Nordic nations, now England.

It has happened and his happening here again too.

del
06-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Ya gotta love del. He bitches and moans about corruption but when the globalist cock is pulled out of his ass he is sure to remind us it was only because they had an organism. Their cock will be ready for another round shortly. lol

you sure go to the gay fantasies quickly.

*shrug

have someone explain what non-binding means to you.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 08:02 PM
you sure go to the gay fantasies quickly.

*shrug

have someone explain what non-binding means to you.

yeah, call him a fag. That's the easiest way out. lol

del
06-24-2016, 08:05 PM
yeah, call him a fag. That's the easiest way out. lol

it must be

it's the one you took

Mister D
06-24-2016, 08:10 PM
it must be

it's the one you took

When you call him a fag twice you know you've devastated the opposition. lol

del
06-24-2016, 08:13 PM
When you call him a fag twice you know you've devastated the opposition. lol

the only one calling names is you.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 08:17 PM
the only one calling names is you.

Tissue?

OH SNAP! Gotcha there, del. lol

del
06-24-2016, 08:18 PM
Tissue?

OH SNAP! Gotcha there, del. lol

you seem to have drawn the erroneous conclusion that you matter.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 08:24 PM
you seem to have drawn the erroneous conclusion that you matter.

The fact that you feel compelled to respond suggests I do. :wink:

Common
06-24-2016, 08:29 PM
So many "Differences of Opinions" how wonderful :)

The Xl
06-24-2016, 08:31 PM
So many "Differences of Opinions" how wonderful :)

It's just a slugfest at this point. And I think it kinda has to be. We're at a very important tipping point globally, and we have two sides with wildly different views and beliefs. Considering how critical this moment is, it has to be this way.

Mister D
06-24-2016, 08:35 PM
It's just a slugfest at this point. And I think it kinda has to be. We're at a very important tipping point globally, and we have two sides with wildly different views and beliefs. Considering how critical this moment is, it has to be this way.

Agreed.

Common Sense
06-24-2016, 08:38 PM

It is pretty amazing how polarized everything has become.

I get it that we all think we are right. Sometimes I just wish we could find common ground.

donttread
06-25-2016, 09:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HNktXro.jpg

You do realize that hundreds pf years elapsed inbetween, right?