PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi; The GOP afraid of the people.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBZqiiLAmmo&feature=player_embedded

I've been saying this for years ... The GOP are afraid to allow their Idea's to come to a Vote!

But don't worry ... Demographics and The Electoral College will put an end The Republicans Party.

URF8
09-27-2012, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBZqiiLAmmo&feature=player_embedded

I've been saying this for years ... The GOP are afraid to allow their Idea's to come to a Vote!

But don't worry ... Demographics and The Electoral College will put an end The Republicans Party.

Explain what you mean by demographics?

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:37 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/mike031512.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/OldGOP.jpg

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Okay, I got it now. Cigar isn't a confused concerned American, he's a dipshit scumbag shill for Team Oh. Who signs the checks, asshole? Jarret, Axelrod, Soros?

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Okay, I got it now. Cigar isn't a confused concerned American, he's a dipshit scumbag shill for Team Oh. Who signs the checks, asshole? Jarret, Axelrod, Soros?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/thumbnailaspx-3.jpg

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 07:43 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/thumbnailaspx-3.jpg

You wear that with jeans, or sweat pants?

No one can be as fucking stupid as you come off without being paid, or unless you really are that retarded. Pick your side.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:49 AM
:finger::loser::flipoff::moon:

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Your debating acumen is right up there with a monkey. No wonder you think Zira OhBama is a piece of ass.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Your debating acumen is right up there with a monkey. No wonder you think Zira OhBama is a piece of ass.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/CAS0OT47.jpg
So this is what Republicans sound like when they know they're going to lose another Election!

Bane
09-27-2012, 11:14 AM
I find it hard to believe that Democrats actually want Nancy Pelosi to represent their side anymore. Afterall she has said over the last couple of years, one has to be pretty nutty to think she is some sort of real voice of Democrats.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 11:24 AM
I find it hard to believe that Democrats actually want Nancy Pelosi to represent their side anymore. Afterall she has said over the last couple of years, one has to be pretty nutty to think she is some sort of real voice of Democrats.

Anyone who pisses-off Republicans is fine with me. :)

MMC
09-27-2012, 11:59 AM

They don't.....Steny Hoyer the Blue Collar Dem is leading the charge against Pelosi and the Progressives. I think the Blue Collar Dems finally figured out that the Progressives are not about the middle Class and never have been. :wink:

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Explain what you mean by demographics?

Psssst: the GOP and its racial code has made it almost an exclusive white elderly party. In 10 years it will become a regional marginal party since it has alienated everybody but racists retirees and white males who have to blame somebody for their lack of success in live and can't compete against superior and harder working minorities.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Anyone who pisses-off Republicans is fine with me. :)

Agreed. Pelosi knows how to get under the skin of insecure GOP leaders and their minions.

They can't stand a strong intelligent woman who does put up with their crap.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Psssst: the GOP and its racial code has made it almost an exclusive white elderly party. In 10 years it will become a regional marginal party since it has alienated everybody but racists retirees and white males who have to blame somebody for their lack of success in live and can't compete against superior and harder working minorities.

Pssst...Cigar is a Negro. :afro:

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 12:03 PM
[video=youtube;iBZqiiLAmmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Seriously dude. You actually think Pelosi has some sense? You can't tell that she is a dimwit? honestly? what is wrong with you then??

HOWEVER.. I'll agree with you on that last part. If the republican party doesn't straighten out their act and respond to their base...it will be their end. But you, YOU, cig. You better hope that doesn't happen.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Pssst...Cigar is a Negro. :afro:

That explains why he's smarter than the lame ass white boys in this forum.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 12:07 PM
That explains why he's smarter than the lame ass white boys in this forum.

That's unlikely considering low average Negro IQ. :afro:

Cigar
09-27-2012, 12:09 PM

Quit being a little pussy and write what you really what to write. :)

It just the internet

Mister D
09-27-2012, 12:10 PM

It just the internet

I just did. Are your feelings hurt, Cigar?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r2vU8lbbXTQ/T71pXiAAZZI/AAAAAAAACuw/G8dA43tDzb0/s1600/Black%2BKid%2BCrying.jpg

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:11 PM

We have racist liftoff: that's why the GOP is doomed. Well it's one reason, the other is it relies on a bunch of uneducated white trash males who have trouble propagating.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:12 PM

It just the internet

Like all racists it's easy to tell his real problem: a small peeper.

In any case, back on track: Pelosi may become Speaker of the House again, which would be a relieve to have somebody sane instead of that faked tanned crybaby Boehner. Man that guy is weird.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 12:13 PM
We have racist liftoff: that's why the GOP is doomed. Well it's one reason, the other is it relies on a bunch of uneducated white trash males who have trouble propagating.

Sorry, I'm not a Republican. Republicans actually believe low average Negro intelligence is something they can fix.

Larry Dickman
09-27-2012, 12:14 PM

Empirical evidence isn't racist, it's just a sad reality for those low on the totem pole. Don't worry, Democraps will tug your wiener with one hand while picking your pocket with the other. And you're too stupid to even realize it. Kind of funny if you ask me.

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
As joaquin said, peeper. Pelosi pulls his peeper and pick his pocket. alliteration.

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:04 PM

With the exception of Asian Americans the educational level of the African American and Latino American population cohorts is inferior to the educational level of White Americans.

Latinos work hard, but that isn't true for the African American population cohort since the federal govt. decided to help African Americans.

African Americans are not increasing as a percentage of the population. The demographic change in America is driven by Latinos.

The increase in the percentage of Latino Americans is not being driven by Puerto Ricans or South Americans. It is being driven by the increase in populations with an origin in Mexico and Central America.

Mexicans and Central Americans have virtually no genetic background originating in Africa.

So what amuses me about Cigar and other leftist African Americans is that they pretend that the increase in population cohorts originating in Mexico and Central America will some how benefit African Americans.

What Cigar is doing is attempting to bandwagon with Mexicans and Central Americans.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Sorry, I'm not a Republican. Republicans actually believe low average Negro intelligence is something they can fix.

Obviously you're stuck on stupid ... but please ... carry on, it's entertaining :)

Cigar
09-27-2012, 02:10 PM
With the exception of Asian Americans the educational level of the African American and Latino American population cohorts is inferior to the educational level of White Americans.

Latinos work hard, but that isn't true for the African American population cohort since the federal govt. decided to help African Americans.

African Americans are not increasing as a percentage of the population. The demographic change in America is driven by Latinos.

The increase in the percentage of Latino Americans is not being driven by Puerto Ricans or South Americans. It is being driven by the increase in populations with an origin in Mexico and Central America.

Mexicans and Central Americans have virtually no genetic background originating in Africa.

So what amuses me about Cigar and other leftist African Americans is that they pretend that the increase in population cohorts originating in Mexico and Central America will some how benefit African Americans.

What Cigar is doing is attempting to bandwagon with Mexicans and Central Americans.

This is exactly why the Republican Party and some Conservatives are having problems filling their large tent. :)

... and they can't understand where all their friends have gone.

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:13 PM
This is exactly why the Republican Party and some Conservatives are having problems filling their large tent. :)

Cigar you just can't articulate your thoughts. Be a man and be explicit.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Obviously you're stuck on stupid ... but please ... carry on, it's entertaining :)

One could say that a population with low average IQ is quite literally stuck on stupid but I'm not a cruel man.

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:15 PM
One could say that a population with low average IQ is quite literally stuck on stupid but I'm not a cruel man.

Cigar isn't well educated, and can't articulate his thoughts.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 02:16 PM

The truth can alienate people. Would you prefer the GOP lied like white Democrats do? You do understand that their paternalistic approach often stems from a feeling of superiority, right?

Mister D
09-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Cigar isn't well educated, and can't articulate his thoughts.

Sadly, it's rather typical. I fear for the nation.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Cigar you just can't articulate your thoughts. Be a man and be explicit.

Explicitly ...:finger: :finger: off; and keep the change :icon_biggrin:

Cigar
09-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Sadly, it's rather typical. I fear for the nation.

You have much bigger issues than that ... :)

Cigar
09-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I'll check back with you ladies later ... it's not like you're going anywhere anyway. :loser:

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Explicitly ...:finger: :finger: off; and keep the change :icon_biggrin:

That's all you have because you received an inferior education.

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I'll check back with you ladies later ... it's not like you're going anywhere anyway. :loser:

Neither are you or your people because of the poor education you've received.

URF8
09-27-2012, 02:46 PM
The way to terminate the power of the American left is to use Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid to overwhelm the system. The left will have no choice but to attempt to seize a significant portion of the principal of the private sector. That will trigger collapse of the political regime held hostage by the left.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 02:55 PM
I think the worst ones live in a little room together and plan their post all day long

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 02:56 PM
The way to terminate the power of the American left is to use Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid to overwhelm the system. The left will have no choice but to attempt to seize a significant portion of the principal of the private sector. That will trigger collapse of the political regime held hostage by the left.

I love the indifference conservatives feel about elderly and sick people. It's so perfectly teabag.

JohnAdams
09-27-2012, 03:01 PM

Precisely.

JohnAdams
09-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Precisely.

Now I would like to address this "issue" you raise cigar of this or that party "fearing the American people".

If Nancy Pelosi and the Dems are smart they will also. Because make no mistake about it, the American people can and will elect them right out of existence as well, if they don't stop their shenanigans.

In our Republic the government is supposed to fear the people. Because it's supposed to be the people which holds the true power, not the other way round, as THE OBAMA and his cronies would have and want us all to believe.

URF8
09-27-2012, 03:05 PM
I love the indifference conservatives feel about elderly and sick people. It's so perfectly teabag.

Tea Party people want to restore the past. I know that isn't possible.

I have no problem with the elderly and infirm, but lots of taxpayer dollars simply finance the social pathologies of various groups in America. There is no reason to help people who have made poor life decisions, like getting strung out on dope or refusal to use contraceptives.

Help people who can't work, but don't help people who won't work.

The struggle against the American left can be advanced by collapsing the existing political order so that the left has no mechanism with which to impose its will on the people who oppose leftism.

JohnAdams
09-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I love the indifference conservatives feel about elderly and sick people. It's so perfectly teabag. Who said that conservatives are indifferent to the plight of the elderly and sick?

You are aware right, that it is conservatives who are statistically much more prone to donate to charitable causes than liberals.

Ut oh there's some more of those pesky facts which get into the way of the fairy tales libs want us to fall for.

Calypso Jones
09-27-2012, 03:08 PM

exactly and then those people will be begging the gov't to do something, anything. And that's when the hammer will fall.

URF8
09-27-2012, 03:49 PM
exactly and then those people will be begging the gov't to do something, anything. And that's when the hammer will fall.

I agree. I don't see the federal govt. remaining in existence in the long run. Conservatives just have to keep the political order paralyzed so it can't function and adapt to new forces. The left may rule for awhile, but it will rule in hell.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Tea Party people want to restore the past. I know that isn't possible.

I have no problem with the elderly and infirm, but lots of taxpayer dollars simply finance the social pathologies of various groups in America. There is no reason to help people who have made poor life decisions, like getting strung out on dope or refusal to use contraceptives.

Help people who can't work, but don't help people who won't work.

The struggle against the American left can be advanced by collapsing the existing political order so that the left has no mechanism with which to impose its will on the people who oppose leftism.

Pssst: how many people are on "welfare" in the US (i.e., TANF) and what is their average age?

You are promoting a psuedoproblem