PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bernie Voters?: DNC Platform Committee Just Voted Down $15 Minimum Wage.....

MMC
06-25-2016, 09:24 AM
More of the DNC screwing over Bernie and his Supporters. Now you know the Sandmans people.....are going to make them Feel the Bern, come Convention time. What say ye?

Hillary Clinton's hopes of gaining Bernie Sanders supporters in the general election may have just been dashed. Unfortunately for her, the DNC platform committee has just rejected one of Sanders' most pertinent goals - the $15 minimum wage.

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), a Drafting Committee member, urged his colleagues to vote for his amendment to ensure Americans have a "livable wage." Yet, when Rep. Elijah Cummings tallied the vote, the members had decided against it in a vote of 8-6.

Sanders challenged (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/14/bernie-sanders-mocks-hillary-clinton-over-15-minim/) Clinton at a Democratic debate in April for claiming she had always supported a $15 minimum wage. That, he made very clear, was not the case......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/06/24/dnc-platform-committee-votes-down-15-minimum-wage-n2183183

JDubya
06-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Who else are the BernBots going to vote for.... Trump?

Good luck with that!!!! :biglaugh:

del
06-25-2016, 10:26 AM
i'd vote for jdumya before i'd vote for the harpy

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 10:41 AM

They will stay home.

Why would they vote for the crook?

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 10:42 AM
i'd vote for jdumya before i'd vote for the harpy

Don't get carried away del.....

JDubya
06-25-2016, 10:47 AM
They will stay home.

Vs. how many Republicans who will stay home rather than vote for Trump?

I think more BernBots and independents will vote for Hillary than moderate Republicans and independents will vote for Trump.

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 10:48 AM
Vs. how many Republicans who will stay home rather than vote for Trump?

I think more BernBots and independents will vote for Hillary than moderate Republicans and independents will vote for Trump.

The democrats will have a record low turnout.

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 11:07 AM
According to Mark III, Hillary is polling at 45% to Donald Trump's 33%. Now's not the time to piss off 46% of Democratic voters.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Don't get carried away del.....
LOL, I don't care who ya are that was some funny shtuff.

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 11:09 AM
They will stay home.

They are taking a variety of actions so far. Some are staying home, some are voting for Trump, some are voting for Jill Stein, and some are voting for Gary Johnson.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm staying home. I live in Kansas so the state will go to trump no matter what anyway.

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 11:13 AM
I'm staying home. I live in Kansas so the state will go to trump no matter what anyway.

Vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, don't stay home. Voting for one of them won't change the outcome but it will raise their vote total and send a message.

Plus, if they can poll at 15%, they get into the debates.

TrueBlue
06-25-2016, 11:22 AM
More of the DNC screwing over Bernie and his Supporters. Now you know the Sandmans people.....are going to make them Feel the Bern, come Convention time. What say ye?

Hillary Clinton's hopes of gaining Bernie Sanders supporters in the general election may have just been dashed. Unfortunately for her, the DNC platform committee has just rejected one of Sanders' most pertinent goals - the $15 minimum wage.

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), a Drafting Committee member, urged his colleagues to vote for his amendment to ensure Americans have a "livable wage." Yet, when Rep. Elijah Cummings tallied the vote, the members had decided against it in a vote of 8-6.

Sanders challenged (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/14/bernie-sanders-mocks-hillary-clinton-over-15-minim/) Clinton at a Democratic debate in April for claiming she had always supported a $15 minimum wage. That, he made very clear, was not the case......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/06/24/dnc-platform-committee-votes-down-15-minimum-wage-n2183183
Don't you at all fall for that bit about Hillary's hopes being dashed. Once word gets out BIG TIME about what those Sanders people are demanding and trying to do to the American people that will end up COSTING THEM BIG MONEY to implement all of the old man's foolish plans they will end up excoriating them and turning to Hillary Clinton without a doubt. They need to know what those Sanders people are doing and how it will ultimately affect them.

And about the $15.00 min. wage bit that you claim Clinton claimed she supported. She does BUT she said that she would only support that if the STATES would support it also! Now what's that about Republicans saying that it should be left to the states Huh, Um? Crickets.....

MMC
06-25-2016, 11:47 AM

Yeah and Jill Stein....that's exactly what they are going to do along with those Blue Dog Democrats. Which has already given Trump the win. You lefties just don't know it.....yet.

You were already in the thread where half of Sanders supporters won't be pulling the lever for Hillary. So you know this already and just are denying the reality. :laugh:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/65457-They-used-to-be-Democrats-Now-they-really-could-hand-Donald-Trump-the-White-House

JDubya
06-25-2016, 11:52 AM
They are taking a variety of actions so far. Some are staying home, some are voting for Trump, some are voting for Jill Stein, and some are voting for Gary Johnson.

And if that does occur, resulting in a Trump victory, for the next four years every time they look in the mirror they'll have to try to convince themselves.....

I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid

But the rest of us will know better.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 11:54 AM
Vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, don't stay home. Voting for one of them won't change the outcome but it will raise their vote total and send a message.

Plus, if they can poll at 15%, they get into the debates.
Stay at home figuratively. Still gonna vote in all the local and state stuff. Will consider third party for president as well.

MMC
06-25-2016, 11:58 AM
Don't you at all fall for that bit about Hillary's hopes being dashed. Once word gets out BIG TIME about what those Sanders people are demanding and trying to do to the American people that will end up COSTING THEM BIG MONEY to implement all of the old man's foolish plans they will end up excoriating them and turning to Hillary Clinton without a doubt. They need to know what those Sanders people are doing and how it will ultimately affect them.

And about the $15.00 min. wage bit that you claim Clinton claimed she supported. She does BUT she said that she would only support that if the STATES would support it also! Now what's that about Republicans saying that it should be left to the states Huh, Um? Crickets.....

Sanders and the Media claim she supported it. Yet.....BO peep was only pushing 10.10 an hr. Why didn't he jump on that 15 dollar bandwagon? Might just be a clue, huh?

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 11:58 AM
And if that does occur, resulting in a Trump victory, for the next four years every time they look in the mirror they'll have to try to convince themselves.....

I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid

And if we vote for her and she wins we have to do the same thing.

No-win situation.
kobayashi maru

MMC
06-25-2016, 12:04 PM

I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid

Not at all.....as they will be able to say the Stopped Hillary from fucking up the country even more while giving away our classified info.

Stopped Hillary from picking Scotus Judges.

And the Rest of the Country will be like. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/New_Smilies/bravo.gif

TrueBlue
06-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Sanders and the Media claim she supported it. Yet.....BO peep was only pushing 10.10 an hr. Why didn't he jump on that 15 dollar bandwagon? Might just be a clue, huh?
The fact of the matter is that Hillary Clinton is pragmatic. Sanders is not. He would much rather offer everyone the world just to become popular but then turn around and deliver the bomb that they now have to PAY for what he has offered them and through the nose with higher taxes!

“We will raise taxes, yes we will,” -- Senator Bernie Sanders, Presidential Candidate

Hillary believes that while a good raise is certainly needed it has to be done in increments and through time. You can't shoot for the moon all at once as it would be too costly to the taxpayers, something Sanders does not appear to care one iota about. Clinton's approach is the best approach compared to Sanders'.

PolWatch
06-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Stay at home figuratively. Still gonna vote in all the local and state stuff. Will consider third party for president as well.

Same here. Alabama will go repub no matter who runs. I have to check on the local issues before I stay home. If I vote, I'll vote for Jill Stein.

If the 2 major parties don't figure out how disgusted voters are, there ain't no hope for 'em.

MMC
06-25-2016, 12:40 PM
The fact of the matter is that Hillary Clinton is pragmatic. Sanders is not. He would much rather offer everyone the world just to become popular but then turn around and deliver the bomb that they now have to PAY for what he has offered them and through the nose with higher taxes!

“We will raise taxes, yes we will,” -- Senator Bernie Sanders, Presidential Candidate

Hillary believes that while a good raise is certainly needed it has to be done in increments and through time. You can't shoot for the moon all at once as it would be too costly to the taxpayers, something Sanders does not appear to care one iota about. Clinton's approach is the best approach compared to Sanders'.

Hillary can't be trusted and says only whats convenient at the time. Then she will flip and flop, and lie.

Moreover the majority of the country doesn't support anymore taxes nor governorship by the Demos. The majority thinks it headed in the wrong direction under Demo Rule.

Boris The Animal
06-25-2016, 01:01 PM
According to @Mark III (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1742), Hillary is polling at 45% to Donald Trump's 33%. Now's not the time to piss off 46% of Democratic voters.Yes, yes it is. We don't need a further shift of the US into Communism, Greenie.

Boris The Animal
06-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Same here. Alabama will go repub no matter who runs. I have to check on the local issues before I stay home. If I vote, I'll vote for Jill Stein.

If the 2 major parties don't figure out how disgusted voters are, there ain't no hope for 'em.
Jill Stein, yet another Bolshevik scumbag.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 01:03 PM

Exactly!!!!

JDubya
06-25-2016, 01:06 PM
And if we vote for her and she wins we have to do the same thing.

No-win situation.
kobayashi maru

Anyone who equates Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump shouldn't be allowed to vote to begin with.

Seriously.

AZ Jim
06-25-2016, 01:07 PM
The democrats will have a record low turnout.Wait and see how ignorant that statement is.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Anyone who equates Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump shouldn't be allowed to vote to begin with.

Seriously.
Wow, planning on disenfranchising a whole lotta people aren't you?

Are you sure you aren't a republican?

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 02:34 PM

I've told him before that he's the forum's Donald Trump and really ought to be supporting him.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 02:51 PM

"Planning on...."??? :huh:

Where do you get the idea that I'm "planning" anything and how would I even go about doing so?

Other people's opinions upset you a lot, don't they?

Especially when the level of hyperbole matches your own.

IOW, dishing it out ≠ taking it.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 02:54 PM
I've told him before that he's the forum's Donald Trump and really ought to be supporting him.

But the fact that you said it, automatically makes it totally meaningless and devoid of any merit whatsoever.

Mark III
06-25-2016, 03:06 PM
According to @Mark III (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1742), Hillary is polling at 45% to Donald Trump's 33%. Now's not the time to piss off 46% of Democratic voters.

Your attempts at mocking could not be weaker. Clinton could easily win the election with 45% of the vote. Trump has been on tv for hours every day for a year and is one of the most popular people on social media. And still he has only 33%. Why is that?

Oh, he is one of the most hated political candidates of all time. 2 out of 3 Americans have "extreme" disapproval of him, lol.

Green Arrow, your aggrieved petulance speaks way more loudly than you do.

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Seriously.

:shocked:

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 03:10 PM
Wait and see how ignorant that statement is.

You don't rally people with poor leadership. Hillary is a bore. Expect a low turn out.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 04:17 PM
You don't rally people with poor leadership. Hillary is a bore. Expect a low turn out.

Do you put on your magic ruby slippers and click your heels together three times when you make such claims?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ozwikia/images/4/4d/Ruby_slippers1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150127091759

Maybe you should.

Ya never know.

Worth a try. :grin:

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Do you put on your magic ruby slippers and click your heels together three times when you make such claims?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ozwikia/images/4/4d/Ruby_slippers1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150127091759

Maybe you should.

Ya never know.

Worth a try. :grin:

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/m/6/614614_ts.jpg

Danners (https://www.google.com/search?q=danner+combat+boots&client=opera&hs=41H&tbm=isch&imgil=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%253A%253BLksjDdpxWZKPpM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%25 252Fproductlist%25252Fboots-shoes%25252Fmens-boots-shoes%25252Fcombat-tactical-boots%25252Fdanner%25253Fc%2525253D11%25252526s%25 25253D370%25252526b%2525253DDANNER&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%253A%252CLksjDdpxWZKPpM%252C_&usg=__RfCbJe_EewvTcNrbJMLiEkx0mKI%3D&biw=768&bih=363&ved=0ahUKEwiK7qzDjsTNAhXH5yYKHfvkDc0QyjcIew&ei=efZuV8rNLcfPmwH7ybfoDA#imgrc=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%3A) .

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 05:11 PM
Your attempts at mocking could not be weaker. Clinton could easily win the election with 45% of the vote. Trump has been on tv for hours every day for a year and is one of the most popular people on social media. And still he has only 33%. Why is that?

Oh, he is one of the most hated political candidates of all time. 2 out of 3 Americans have "extreme" disapproval of him, lol.

Green Arrow, your aggrieved petulance speaks way more loudly than you do.

Pointing out Donald Trump's weakness as a candidate is entirely pointless, I dislike him more than I dislike Hillary.

None of that takes away from the fact that Hillary is only polling at 45% against a candidate with historically high unfavorables while running a campaign as the first female nominee of a major party. The fact that she only polls at 45% given the nature of her candidacy and the nature of her opponent makes her candidacy extremely weak.

Ethereal
06-25-2016, 05:18 PM

I'm having a hard time figuring out where JDubya disagrees with Trump.

Green Arrow
06-25-2016, 05:19 PM

Right?

Wait, here comes an onslaught of unoriginal insults.

Ethereal
06-25-2016, 05:23 PM
Right?

It can't be Trump's alleged "racism", because I've seen JDubya go after black people with extreme vigor on multiple occasions.

I'll never forget his attacks on a black high school student who refused to leave her desk.

He called her all sorts of names and said she should have had her head stomped in.

That's when I knew I was dealing with a crazy person.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:20 PM
"Planning on...."??? :huh:

Where do you get the idea that I'm "planning" anything and how would I even go about doing so?

Other people's opinions upset you a lot, don't they?

Especially when the level of hyperbole matches your own.

IOW, dishing it out ≠ taking it.
These are your words are they not? Or did someone hijack your account?

Seriously.

You said that people who disagree with you shouldn't be allowed to vote did you not? I logically inferred that if you could you would prevent them from voting.

That's disenfranchising people, just in case you didn't know.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:26 PM
http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/m/6/614614_ts.jpg

Danners (https://www.google.com/search?q=danner+combat+boots&client=opera&hs=41H&tbm=isch&imgil=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%3A%3BLksjDdpxWZKPpM%3Bhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fwww.sportsmansguide.com%252Fproductlis t%252Fboots-shoes%252Fmens-boots-shoes%252Fcombat-tactical-boots%252Fdanner%253Fc%25253D11%252526s%25253D370% 252526b%25253DDANNER&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%3A%2CLksjDdpxWZKPpM%2C_&usg=__RfCbJe_EewvTcNrbJMLiEkx0mKI%3D&biw=768&bih=363&ved=0ahUKEwiK7qzDjsTNAhXH5yYKHfvkDc0QyjcIew&ei=efZuV8rNLcfPmwH7ybfoDA#imgrc=Pvtqr_uUtNgaGM%3A) .
Nice boots.

I'm wearing these:

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Nice boots.

I'm wearing these:

The Army issued some of those. Not sure if it is the same model as what you have.

I preferred the Danners. I paid $220 a pair rather than use the issue boots.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 06:37 PM

You probably have a hard time figuring out where your ass is, using both hands to do it.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Right?

Pfffttthhhh.

You wish your lame attempts at insults were half as original as mine.

Hence, your constant, bitter, jealousy driven rage.

You pale in my shadow, little man.

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Oh my.....

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:42 PM
The Army issued some of those. Not sure if it is the same model as what you have.

I preferred the Danners. I paid $220 a pair rather than use the issue boots.
Yes, the Magnums are considerably cheaper. I'm hard on footwear but they seem to last me as long as anything else and after I add a pair of Dr. Scholl's they are just as comfortable to me. Nice and light as well, if needed I can run miles in them.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:44 PM
This:

Pfffttthhhh.

Followed by this:

You probably have a hard time figuring out where your ass is, using both hands to do it.

I find ironically humorous.

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 06:45 PM
Yes, the Magnums are considerably cheaper. I'm hard on footwear but they seem to last me as long as anything else and after I add a pair of Dr. Scholl's they are just as comfortable to me. Nice and light as well, if needed I can run miles in them.

I have an aviators kit bag full of unused boots.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:46 PM
I have an aviators kit bag full of unused boots.
Unused but actually issued boots?

Possible E-bay gold right there.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 06:47 PM
These are your words are they not? Or did someone hijack your account?

You said that people who disagree with you shouldn't be allowed to vote did you not? I logically inferred that if you could you would prevent them from voting.

That's disenfranchising people, just in case you didn't know.

You stretch logic almost as far as you stretch your own credibility.

I'm not in a position to disenfranchise anyone anymore than you are.

The truth here, is that you are just clumsy with words regardless of your attempt to appear otherwise by using hackneyed terms like disenfranchising.

Nobody is impressed, although admittedly, anything with more than four letters is quite the achievement for you.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 06:48 PM

The truth here, is that you are just clumsy with words regardless of your attempt to appear otherwise by using hackneyed terms like disenfranchising.

Nobody is impressed, although admittedly, anything with more than four letters is quite the achievement for you.
Damn dude, could you be a little more insulting next time?

If you didn't mean what you said you shouldn't a said it.

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Unused but actually issued boots?

Possible E-bay gold right there.

Yes. Unused. The Army gave up two pairs for every deployment.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 06:51 PM
This:

Followed by this:

I find ironically humorous.

Oh look.... another puffed up, internet blowhard babbling about irony.

Didn't see that coming.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Damn dude, could you be a little more insulting next time?

If you didn't mean what you said you shouldn't a said it.

I did mean it.

Your twisted misinterpretation of it notwithstanding.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 07:36 PM
I did mean it.

So then you would disenfranchise all those people if you could.

Prosecution rests.

JDubya
06-25-2016, 07:48 PM
So then you would disenfranchise all those people if you could.

Prosecution rests.

Grow.

Up.

:facepalm:

Peter1469
06-25-2016, 07:59 PM
oh my

the hard left has totally craped their pants.

MMC
06-25-2016, 08:13 PM

Didn't see that coming.

Try using Windex before looking in that mirror.

zelmo1234
06-25-2016, 08:23 PM

I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid

As opposed to Hillary? Look at the week she had, We know for sure that she committed at least 2 more felonies. What we don't know is how long Lynch will be able to run cover for her.

zelmo1234
06-25-2016, 08:26 PM

What would make you think that the Clintons are going to raise taxes.

She is owned by the big banks. Bill Clinton gave the largest tax cut to the wealthy in 1996 of any President. And Clinton actually raised taxes on the Middle class.

She is likely going to do the same thing. Look at what has happened to the middle class , over the last 7 years, and Hillary is more of the same.

Crepitus
06-25-2016, 08:37 PM
Grow.

Up.

:facepalm:
You said it, then you said you meant it.

Then you deny it by implication.

WTF?

Green Arrow
06-26-2016, 09:15 AM
Ethereal, did I call it or what?

Green Arrow
06-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Pfffttthhhh.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/f7c2d80db47558c9222c5f7b4a6a0a69/tumblr_inline_nk1b32wIN21qmn9qh.jpg

Common
06-26-2016, 09:17 AM
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870), did I call it or what?

Yes you did but it didnt take rocket science :)

Common
06-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Well I can speak to this, all my daughters categorically have always been liberal, a couple more left of progressive than some on here. NONE nor any of their husbands are voting for hillary. 4 are not voting 2 are voting for trump and Id bet all the husbands vote for trump.

My wife liberal for the most part a democrat is not voting she will not vote for either of them.

VFW cant find a SINGLE OLD SOLDIER thats voting for hillary.

Hillary will win but it isnt going to be a landslide

JDubya
06-26-2016, 09:56 AM
You said it, then you said you meant it.

Then you deny it by implication.

WTF?

Apparently you need further clarification. I understand that certain people require more patience than others, so I'll explain it to you as simply as possible, keeping in mind your limitations.

It is my opinion that anyone who is mindless enough to equate Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump, is mentally disabled.

I also feel that having a normal, working, functioning brain should be a prerequisite to being allowed to vote. I'm pretty sure that's already in the law in most states. Certainly the blue states, though probably less so in the red ones.

Therefore, your attempts to falsely paint me as someone who would disenfranchise otherwise qualified voters are fraudulent because my opinion on the subject complies with most current voting rights laws.

I hope this has been instructive and that the staff of physicians at the home can somehow figure out a way to impart this knowledge to you in such a way as you might comprehend, even if tenuously.

Now please, to eat your oatmeal and stop pestering me.

Just because you're "special" doesn't mean my patience is endless.

JDubya
06-26-2016, 09:58 AM
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870), did I call it or what?

Translation: "Please pat me on the head and tell me what a smart little boy I am!!!!! PLEEEEAAAASE????"

Sad.

MMC
06-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Well I can speak to this, all my daughters categorically have always been liberal, a couple more left of progressive than some on here. NONE nor any of their husbands are voting for hillary. 4 are not voting 2 are voting for trump and Id bet all the husbands vote for trump.

My wife liberal for the most part a democrat is not voting she will not vote for either of them.

VFW cant find a SINGLE OLD SOLDIER thats voting for hillary.

The only thing Hillary will win is some Cow Gummi.....to go along with her in the pasture. Just sayin.

Although, there is now a decent chance she could win a pardon from BO peep. Which will cost her the election.

Crepitus
06-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Apparently you need further clarification. I understand that certain people require more patience than others, so I'll explain it to you as simply as possible, keeping in mind your limitations.

It is my opinion that anyone who is mindless enough to equate Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump, is mentally disabled.

I also feel that having a normal, working, functioning brain should be a prerequisite to being allowed to vote. I'm pretty sure that's already in the law in most states. Certainly the blue states, though probably less so in the red ones.

Therefore, your attempts to falsely paint me as someone who would disenfranchise otherwise qualified voters are fraudulent because my opinion on the subject complies with most current voting rights laws.

I hope this has been instructive and that the staff of physicians at the home can somehow figure out a way to impart this knowledge to you in such a way as you might comprehend, even if tenuously.

Now please, to eat your oatmeal and stop pestering me.

Just because you're "special" doesn't mean my patience is endless.

You talk in circles. "Yes I said it, yes I meant it, no I didn't say or mean it but here is the way it works so I can actually do it"

You know you said it, you know you meant it, you also know it makes you look like a moronic asshole so you don't want to own up to it, but you truely believe it so you are having a tough time backing away from it which is just making it worse for you.

Maybe you should go think about it for a while.

Peter1469
06-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Translation: "Please pat me on the head and tell me what a smart little boy I am!!!!! PLEEEEAAAASE????"

Sad.

lol

Truth Detector
06-26-2016, 10:25 AM

I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid
I'm not stupid

That would beat the last 8 years hearing leftist dolts say its all Bush's fault over and over again. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-26-2016, 10:29 AM

Didn't see that coming.

I did mean it.

^Looks like a Liberul who knows November is not going to good for the Shrillary.

:biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-26-2016, 10:35 AM

I believe the outcome will be the exact opposite. ;)

Crepitus
06-26-2016, 10:36 AM
^Looks like a Liberul who knows November is not going to good for the Shrillary.

:biglaugh:

It's not gonna be a good November for anybody, especially you, me, and the rest of the average Joes. No matter what we do we are gonna end up with either the douchebag or the turd sandwich as leader of the free world. It's gonna suck.

Ethereal
06-26-2016, 01:27 PM

You might as well have told me the sun was going to rise in the east and set in the west.

JDubya
06-26-2016, 02:01 PM
You might as well have told me the sun was going to rise in the east and set in the west.

It's so cute to watch you two snuggle and smooch each other like that. http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/public/style_emoticons/default/gay8.gif

Common
06-26-2016, 02:07 PM
It's not gonna be a good November for anybody, especially you, me, and the rest of the average Joes. No matter what we do we are gonna end up with either the douchebag or the turd sandwich as leader of the free world. It's gonna suck.

Man do you got that right, Im voting for trump because he is the only candidate out of all the rest that had the balls to say the Mexican border is killing us and he was the only one to say outsourcing to china and giving a free ride to import the manufactured goods there back here that is what KILLED The working class and caused the economy to tank. HES RIGHT and hes the only one thats been right. You can say what you want about trump but he hit serveral policy issues that are foremost on the middleclass's mind. How is it possible we have such a HUGE trade deficit with china.

He also is right about Obama and his flat out full puzzy stance on foreign policy. Not being a wuss doesnt mean you want war

Crepitus
06-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Man do you got that right, Im voting for trump because he is the only candidate out of all the rest that had the balls to say the Mexican border is killing us and he was the only one to say outsourcing to china and giving a free ride to import the manufactured goods there back here that is what KILLED The working class and caused the economy to tank. HES RIGHT and hes the only one thats been right. You can say what you want about trump but he hit serveral policy issues that are foremost on the middleclass's mind. How is it possible we have such a HUGE trade deficit with china.

He also is right about Obama and his flat out full puzzy stance on foreign policy. Not being a wuss doesnt mean you want war
You know I disagree, I can't bring myself to vote for either one.

Common
06-26-2016, 05:08 PM
You know I disagree, I can't bring myself to vote for either one.

Thats ok disagreement is fine