PDA

View Full Version : tPF What is the Presidential Election About?

zelmo1234
06-26-2016, 06:55 PM
It appears that the winds of change not only caused the Arab Spring?

But they are now sweeping through the EU as at lest 5 more countries want votes of their own.

The Question is, will the US Presidential Election be about Change or the Status Quo?

It appears that the USA is ripe for the message of Change? But can they get to the point of voting for it?

Hillary and the MSM, will not talk much about policies or Records. Hillary and friends will likely spend over 2 billion dollars trying to make people believe that Trump is unfit to be the President of the USA.

BUT THEY CAN'T AND WON'T BRING UP THE IDEA OF CHANGE.

Hillary can't win an election if it becomes about change. And Trump can't capitalize on it because he is not a polished political candidate.

The debates will decide the vote.

Common
06-26-2016, 06:59 PM
zelmo to be honest, this election no matter how it turns out is about a pile of shit.

Really!!! Hillary or trump, hillary was pre ordained by the democrat elite and trump just destroyed the republican elites choices.

Neither party is for the working man, neither party has done a DAMN THING for the working class.

Its all about the rich with republicans and mexicans and gays and other little special interests with the left

zelmo1234
06-26-2016, 07:14 PM
zelmo to be honest, this election no matter how it turns out is about a pile of $#@!.

Really!!! Hillary or trump, hillary was pre ordained by the democrat elite and trump just destroyed the republican elites choices.

Neither party is for the working man, neither party has done a DAMN THING for the working class.

Its all about the rich with republicans and mexicans and gays and other little special interests with the left

Actually, I think that Trump will be good for the working class.

He will correct things that are broken. I don't think we will have the flood of illegals coming into the country. and if he does take on the Trade deals and open all of them back up. It should drive some business back to the USA.

The working man will never have enough money to purchase the favor of the Clinton Whitehouse. That is reserved for Wall Street and other Nations. As for the Unions, they stopped working for the worker, decades ago,. They are about political power now too.

Common
06-26-2016, 07:19 PM
He will be alot better than Hillary.

Hes the only one talking about Closing the border and Outsourcing by the rich. He also talks about the free ride corporate america gets outsourcing americas jobs and importing the foreign made crap back here duty free. He rightfully says its a DOUBLE whammy.

Thats why the RICH republican Elites hate trump, they are scared to death he is going to expose the real truth. The traditional dirtbag republicans like Lyndsey Graham and McConnel are afraid he will blow everyones cover on how much money the make and their dirty lobbiest deals and others

Hillary will continue the wide open border unabated and she wont even mention outsourcing, her rich benefactors on wall street wouldnt allow it. She will do NOTHING for the middle class. Just like Obama hasnt

zelmo1234
06-26-2016, 07:24 PM
He will be alot better than Hillary.

Hes the only one talking about Closing the border and Outsourcing by the rich. He also talks about the free ride corporate america gets outsourcing americas jobs and importing the foreign made crap back here duty free. He rightfully says its a DOUBLE whammy.

Thats why the RICH republican Elites hate trump, they are scared to death he is going to expose the real truth. The traditional dirtbag republicans like Lyndsey Graham and McConnel are afraid he will blow everyones cover on how much money the make and their dirty lobbiest deals and others

Hillary will continue the wide open border unabated and she wont even mention outsourcing, her rich benefactors on wall street wouldnt allow it. She will do NOTHING for the middle class. Just like Obama hasnt

Just don't forget that the DNC has finger prints all over those trade agreements too.

Common
06-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Just don't forget that the DNC has finger prints all over those trade agreements too.

The DNC created these trade agreements. Clinton shove nafta down everyones throat. All his union supporters begged him not to do it. He did it anyway and that is why we are here today with all american jobs outsourced

Obama rams his trade deal through against the protestations of unions and even progressives. The reason: China is coming to an end, american corps built their infrastructure and now they do much on their own they have the cash to finance their endeavors without american corp investment.

CHinese workers are demanding more pay and Shipping thier shit from china has gotten more expensive. The next frontier for corporate america is Latin American, vietnam. They are already in vietnam and the presense is getting bigger and bigger. Vietnam makes much of the furniture sold here now.

Clinton and Obama have done more damage to american workers than all other presidents.
But those democrats just keep on thinking its ALL THE REPUBLICANS FAULT, they are completely dishonest that cant be that fuckin stupid that they dont see it

FindersKeepers
06-27-2016, 05:34 AM

By all accounts, Arab Spring was contrived and funded by the West in an attempt to get Middle Eastern dictators to step aside and allow democracy to "naturally" step up.

It was a moronic and disastrous plan, but, yes, vestiges of it are now being felt in other areas, such as the Brexit vote.

MMC
06-27-2016, 06:36 AM

But they are now sweeping through the EU as at lest 5 more countries want votes of their own.

The Question is, will the US Presidential Election be about Change or the Status Quo?

It appears that the USA is ripe for the message of Change? But can they get to the point of voting for it?

Hillary and the MSM, will not talk much about policies or Records. Hillary and friends will likely spend over 2 billion dollars trying to make people believe that Trump is unfit to be the President of the USA.

BUT THEY CAN'T AND WON'T BRING UP THE IDEA OF CHANGE.

Hillary can't win an election if it becomes about change. And Trump can't capitalize on it because he is not a polished political candidate.

The debates will decide the vote.

The people have shown they get the point and are voting for it.....and Hillary's only version of change is all about her vagina monologue. Otherwise, nothing the Demos have for a platform is about change.

The Brexit vote became a referendum on immigration and the political establishment in the U.K., two lightning rods that are also dominating the presidential race in this country.

That sounds similar to criticisms Sen. Bernie Sanders has made of Clinton’s campaign. “We have got to work tirelessly to make sure that Trump is not president — but that is not good enough,” Sanders said in New York Thursday night, arguing that Democrats must put forward a progressive vision that’s more than just anti-Trump.

Still, Brexit suggests that Clinton will need to inspire voters about her vision of an inclusive America......snip~

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/65544-Brexit-vote-a-warning-to-Clinton-campaign

Oh, and the Demos are already screwing over what Sanders wants in the platform. So they have shown him and supporters they aren't about change.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 06:44 AM
zelmo to be honest, this election no matter how it turns out is about a pile of $#@!.

That's the problem with all these debates about change; it isn't about political party's or a particular charismatic leader, it's about making REAL change like (1) abolishing the current abomination of a tax code and replacing it with a Fair Consumption Tax; and (2) term limits on the House and Senate.

Everything else is futile and mere window dressing leading to more of the same. This nation needs to get back to the "part time" representative our founders had intended when the Constitution was born.

Common
06-27-2016, 06:54 AM
The lieing in politics is incredible. Politics was always politics but nothing in my life compares to today

Not long down the road obama failures will be evident. The diehard democrats will still lie about it but it will be the independents that see it for what it is.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 06:57 AM
The lieing in politics is incredible. Politics was always politics but nothing in my life compares to today

Trust me; we have had much worse politics in our history and in Europe. This is tame in comparison.

Not long down the road obama failures will be evident. The diehard democrats will still lie about it but it will be the independents that see it for what it is.

They are already painfully evident; all one has to do is open one's eyes. ;)

MMC
06-27-2016, 06:59 AM

Here is the difference.....The Repubs aren't about stopping the working man from going after his dream. Republicans believe in the equal availability of Opportunity for each and every American. Their choice.....making more money or settling for what one has. Who again, is about dividing up the people. By race! By Gender! By income! By lifestyle! By Religion!

Another aspect is.....who created all the regulations and got them implemented? Designed to affect who? Everybody so the Demos say. Yet who did it hurt the most. The fabled middle class, huh. Then the poor. That's not to say there shouldn't be regulations. Still.....

Who has tried to keep taxes low on small business and Corporations? Who keeps taxing them more?

Moreover if you fall off into the classification of the rich, who thinks you should be taxed more. Despite working to get to the point of being Rich. Despite devoting a whole life to being one of those who have as opposed to those who have not.

Finally who is the one that always wants a war on someone and something. Its not the Repubs. War on Women, War on the Wealthy, War on Poverty. War on Sexism. War on Religious Freedom and Influence.

Now what are the Demos doing.....Its the War on Republicans. The War on Conservatism. The War on their fellow Americans over Ideology. Listen to their rhetoric.....observe their actions. Its a war.....the kind they would love to fight. Since they don't have to shed any blood or treasure.

Its the Demos that want to make sure no other party becomes a major force. Nor a dominant force in the country.

decedent
06-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Hillary and friends will likely spend over 2 billion dollars trying to make people believe that Trump is unfit to be the President of the USA.

Unfortunately, Trump does that every time he opens his mouth.

MMC
06-27-2016, 07:16 AM
Trust me; we have had much worse politics in our history and in Europe. This is tame in comparison.

They are already painfully evident; all one has to do is open one's eyes. ;)

I don't think so here in the US.....not even with the civil war and the issue of slavery and that money over industries. It hasn't been like this. Not this divided.

And certainly not with the leftness now attacking Founding Fathers and what this Country stands for. Which is quite different than those who attacked them in the beginning.

MMC
06-27-2016, 07:19 AM

That's why.....they say, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Hillary Clinton is no different.

decedent
06-27-2016, 07:39 AM
That's why.....they say, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Hillary Clinton is no different.

I hate that Trump sounds like a retarded mafioso. :cry:

Mac-7
06-27-2016, 07:45 AM

The hillary screech is more annoying

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 07:57 AM
I don't think so here in the US.....not even with the civil war and the issue of slavery and that money over industries. It hasn't been like this. Not this divided.

And certainly not with the leftness now attacking Founding Fathers and what this Country stands for. Which is quite different than those who attacked them in the beginning.

I find your remarks stunningly inaccurate. The debates in the 1800's leading up to the most devastating war this nation has ever experienced most certainly apply here. The current state is NOTHING in comparison to past debates.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 07:58 AM

I hate that Hillary sounds like a lying, boring, dumb blond. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 07:59 AM

Worse still; the monotone emotionless way she speaks.

Green Arrow
06-27-2016, 08:02 AM
If you want change, stop voting Republican or Democrat.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 08:04 AM

Wrong as usual; but I am amused by clueless voters who think this is all about party and not REAL change. Funny stuff. :biglaugh:

decedent
06-27-2016, 08:34 AM

I hate that Hillary sounds like a lying, boring, dumb blond. :biglaugh:

I hate that Trump is trailing so far in the polls that he has no chance in winning. But at least he stopped saying "my numbers are yuge."

MMC
06-27-2016, 09:06 AM

Yeah yeah.....its called timing. So now when impossible.....the only thing left to do. Is the Right thing. which in this case....would be to vote the Demos out of Power and out of taking this country down the tubes.

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:11 AM

The problem is that Hillary is only reading the teleprompter, we know this because she is not even smart enough to know that (Sigh) means that you are supposed to sigh, and not read the word.

She will have to get off script in the Debates and is likely to spill the beans when Trump is attacking, attacking, attacking.

When you are a Criminal and have built your political life on lies and deception, it is very hard to keep it all straight.

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:13 AM

Normally I would agree, but Trump will change things, We don't know if that will be good or bad, but shit is going to change. That we can be assured of.

Hillary through the Courts would destroy the republic as it exists today. So while I would love to have a Conservative to vote for, I will have to plug my nose and vote for a populist.

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Wrong as usual; but I am amused by clueless voters who think this is all about party and not REAL change. Funny stuff. :biglaugh:

No he is actually right, under normal circumstances. There is not 5 Cents difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. If you don't think so look at all of the things that are the same between GWB and Obama

Trump is an X factor

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:16 AM
I hate that Trump is trailing so far in the polls that he has no chance in winning. But at least he stopped saying "my numbers are yuge."

Actually, other than the Washington Post poll which was 67% Democrats he is back within 5 or 6 points in most of them. In the battle ground states with the exception of FL he is back within the margin of error.

And this does not take into account the Brexit Vote.

Green Arrow
06-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Yeah yeah.....its called timing. So now when impossible.....the only thing left to do. Is the Right thing. which in this case....would be to vote the Demos out of Power and out of taking this country down the tubes.

The right thing to do would be to refuse to vote Republican or Democrat until they open up our system.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 09:35 AM

Yep; in Liberul loony land, Trump should just concede and Republicans throw up their collective hands in utter despair. HAIL HITLERY!! :biglaugh:

Funny stuff.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 09:42 AM
No he is actually right, under normal circumstances. There is not 5 Cents difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. If you don't think so look at all of the things that are the same between GWB and Obama

Trump is an X factor

I have always disagreed with this talking point; the differences are profound if you are dealing from reality and fact. As far as change is concerned, that will NEVER happen if you focus on party's or charismatic leadership as I have already illustrated numerous times.

You cannot get REAL change without abolishing the current tax code, replacing it with a Fair Tax, an end to ALL Federal subsidies and demanding term limits on Congress.

Truth Detector
06-27-2016, 09:43 AM
The right thing to do would be to refuse to vote Republican or Democrat until they open up our system.

LMAO; yep, one can guarantee change by NOT voting. Dumb.

decedent
06-27-2016, 09:43 AM
Presidential elections is about tribalism: my side versus the wrong side.

decedent
06-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Yep; in Liberul loony land, Trump should just concede and Republicans throw up their collective hands in utter despair. HAIL HITLERY!! :biglaugh:

Funny stuff.

It's not really funny. It's sad because many Republicans won't vote for trump. Something about his racism, sexism, lies, etc.

Mark III
06-27-2016, 09:52 AM

You don't fix the political system from the top down. Any real third or fourth party would be trying to elect state senators and mayors , and even U.S. Representatives. You don't start out shooting for the presidency.

As it is now, the complainers don't offer any alternative, they just complain.

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:57 AM
It's not really funny. It's sad because many Republicans won't vote for trump. Something about his racism, sexism, lies, etc.

What do you think his most racist statement is?

What about his most Sexist?

Just wondering

zelmo1234
06-27-2016, 09:58 AM
You don't fix the political system from the top down. Any real third or fourth party would be trying to elect state senators and mayors , and even U.S. Representatives. You don't start out shooting for the presidency.

You are exactly right!

silvereyes
06-27-2016, 10:03 AM
What do you think his most racist statement is?

What about his most Sexist?

Just wondering

Would you like to start with the crap he said about his wife or do you prefer we leave that out?

MMC
06-27-2016, 10:28 AM

Which would leave things stand as is.....with the Demos who need to divide the country up in order to have any chance to win, still in power. Then a good majority of those libertarian concepts will be forgotten. More of your Rights to be taken, more taxes to tax you with it, more expansion of the Fed and its powers. Then anything Constitutional fought for by Libertarians will be dismissed and thrown under the bus.

Mac-7
06-27-2016, 11:20 AM
I have always disagreed with this talking point; the differences are profound if you are dealing from reality and fact. As far as change is concerned, that will NEVER happen if you focus on party's or charismatic leadership as I have already illustrated numerous times.

You cannot get REAL change without abolishing the current tax code, replacing it with a Fair Tax, an end to ALL Federal subsidies and demanding term limits on Congress.

The average republican voter is not nearly as dependent on big government as the average democrat.

therefore the republican party is superior to the democrats

Green Arrow
06-27-2016, 07:53 PM

Both the Green and Libertarian parties run candidates in local, state, and U.S. congressional races, who said they only run presidential candidates?

The "complainers" offer plenty of alternatives. The problem isn't a lack of alternatives, the problem is our system is undemocratic.

Green Arrow
06-27-2016, 07:54 PM
LMAO; yep, one can guarantee change by NOT voting. Dumb.

Do you have reading comprehension issues, Duhflector? I never said don't vote.

Green Arrow
06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
Which would leave things stand as is.....with the Demos who need to divide the country up in order to have any chance to win, still in power. Then a good majority of those libertarian concepts will be forgotten. More of your Rights to be taken, more taxes to tax you with it, more expansion of the Fed and its powers. Then anything Constitutional fought for by Libertarians will be dismissed and thrown under the bus.

You are missing the point. The point is to have a democratic system where all candidates have equal access. To force that change, we have to get a third candidate, regardless of party, passed the arbitrary 15% polling threshold to make it into the general election debates. That means supporting the third candidates.

MMC
06-27-2016, 08:06 PM
You are missing the point. The point is to have a democratic system where all candidates have equal access. To force that change, we have to get a third candidate, regardless of party, passed the arbitrary 15% polling threshold to make it into the general election debates. That means supporting the third candidates.

No I am not missing the point.....and debates isn't the only answer. Moreover the polling threshold needs to be met before a Presidential election. Not during one, wherein the money is only moving between the Demos and Repubs.

But Right now.....is a chance to hurt the Demos permanently. As they are down to their lowest levels since the civil war with their governance. The majority of the country is against them and their policies.

They have no bench.....Trump can be a one turn President, and sent on his way. The Repubs can then take the next 8 yrs. That with the Demos Millennials changing their party forever can finally reduce them to nothing.

Which then all during that time other parties should be making their move.