PDA

View Full Version : And Now for The Truth: Yes, Elizabeth Warren is of Native American Ancestry.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Yes, Elizabeth Warren is of Native American ancestry. No, she never used it to get a job.Now that Senator Elizabeth Warren has become a key figure in the Hillary Clinton campaign effort, her rival Donald Trump is focused more than ever on portraying Warren as someone who pretended to be Native American in order to get a job. In fact the Republican Party now appears intent on a coordinated strategy to place the focus on this supposed issue, just in case Warren ends up being Clinton’s running mate. But the facts reveal that as best any research can tell, Elizabeth Warren is of Native American descent – and she never used it to get a job. Here’s the actual fact-check.

Growing up, Elizabeth Warren was told by her parents and grandparents that she was of Cherokee and Delaware Native American heritage. Her brothers have confirmed this story, meaning that Warren is of the honest belief that she is part Native American. As there would have been no reason for her grandparents to have made up such a story during her youth, it’s a reasonable expectation that it is the truth. In fact one genealogical society has dug up a decades-old newsletter which referred to Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as being Cherokee, supporting Warren’s claim (source: The Atlantic (http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/)). In any case, there is no factual argument to be made by anyone who claims that she isn’t of Native American descent, nor have any of her detractors tried to offer any evidence in that regard.

As for the claim that Elizabeth Warren used her Native American heritage in order to get a job at Harvard, her supervisors have publicly confirmed that it played no role in the matter and that they weren’t even aware of it at the time of her hiring. Instead, the entire supposed controversy is merely based on a fabrication made up by her failed senate race opponent in 2012, republican Scott Brown (sources: Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-controversy-over-elizabeth-warrens-claimed-native-american-heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html), New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warrens-ancestry-irrelevant-in-hiring-law-schools-say.html?_r=0)).

Donald Trump appears to be latching onto the earlier phony controversy, without paying any heed to the fact that it’s been thoroughly disproven by numerous respected news outlets, and that it didn’t appear to influence voters in 2012 to begin with. There is no expectation that Native Americans leaders or tribes would voice any objection to Elizabeth Warren’s claims or behavior if she were to become running mate, as there is historical evidence that she is Native American, and there no evidence to suggest that she isn’t. If anything, Trump’s ongoing pattern of referring to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” in attempted derogatory manner is likely to cause him to run afoul with Native American leaders if he continues pushing the issue.

In summary, the facts spell out that Elizabeth Warren most likely is of Native American descent, with supporting evidence available dating back to long before her birth. The facts also spell out that she never attempted to use it to get ahead in the workplace. Donald Trump is either lying about her, or he’s done too little homework to be aware that the accusations he’s throwing at her were iniitally crafted as intentional lies by her previous opponent. In any case the matter is a complete non-issue for Warren, and if Trump continues attempting to invoke it in an offensive manner, it’s more likely to blow back on him than her. :laugh:

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-check-yes-elizabeth-warren-is-of-native-american-ancestry-no-she-never-used-it-to-get-a-job/25004/

NBC News Exclusive:
Trump to @HallieJackson: Elizabeth Warren "racist," "fraud," reups "Pocahontas" nickname:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl-U8brWMAAQsv9.jpg

The Fact that The GOP Candidate has to Punch-Down at Senator Elizabeth Warren, proves Donald Trump has no Political Strengths

Safety
06-28-2016, 10:28 AM
But, but, but, she doesn't look native american enough, so she can't really claim to be one.....

hanger4
06-28-2016, 10:44 AM
The statement that Harvard didn't use her claimed heritage to hire her proves nothing, she still checked the box.

A DNA test in 2012 would have settled this years ago and she hasn't.

She lied.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 10:46 AM
But, but, but, she doesn't look native american enough, so she can't really claim to be one.....

... and in another Thread Barack Obama claims he's Black, therefore he Hates White People. :rollseyes:

If this is how it's going to be between now and November 8th, they're going to loose their ever-loving minds on November 9th. :laugh:

Cigar
06-28-2016, 10:46 AM
The statement that Harvard didn't use her claimed heritage to hire her proves nothing, she still checked the box.

She lied.

Then don't Vote for her ... oh wait ... :laugh:

AZ Jim
06-28-2016, 10:48 AM

She lied.Like the Presidents birth certificate?

Safety
06-28-2016, 10:50 AM

She lied.

If someone wanted me to take a DNA test to confirm something because they didn't believe it, AND were never going to vote for me anyway, I would tell them to pound sand.

hanger4
06-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Then don't Vote for her ... oh wait ... :laugh:

One doesn't vote for VP Cigar.

Elisabeth Warren still lied reguardless of your deflection.

FindersKeepers
06-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Once again - her claim has been debunked.

How many times to liberals have to hear that before it sinks into their thick skulls?

Cigar
06-28-2016, 11:38 AM

So GTFOI or Not ... really don't matter one way or another to me. :laugh:

BTW ... Prove that she lied?

Post the link where you have all the information.

birddog
06-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Like the Presidents birth certificate?

It's funny you mentioned another lie! He showed an authentic copy of a phony document! It seems it's a primary prerequisite to be a liar to be a liberal.

Mini Me
06-28-2016, 12:32 PM

I have always thought you are 100% kneegrow! So unless you can disprove that, you are stuck with it!

Mac-7
06-28-2016, 01:05 PM

She lied.

She may have taken the test.

but results are private.

so she would only release the results if they backed her story

Quicksilver
06-28-2016, 01:13 PM

She lied.

What did she lie about? She IS or does have Native American ancestry. She didn't use it for preferential treatment..

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Yeah, she has those high cheek bones lol

Cletus
06-28-2016, 01:16 PM
What did she lie about? She IS or does have Native American ancestry. She didn't use it for preferential treatment..

How do you know that? Are you related to her?

She is not Cherokee. She never has been. She never will be.

Quicksilver
06-28-2016, 01:17 PM

And you KNOW that? How do you know.? Are you related to her?

Tahuyaman
06-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Liberals sure circle the wagons in defense of the dumb comments made by liberal politicians.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:22 PM

Why is it important you?

Personally I could care less who her ancestors were and what's is her heritage.

Who gives a F'ck ... ?

Today, right now, she's a United States Senator ... that's all that counts, it doesn't matter what some dead people hundreds of hears ago where.

hanger4
Warren did in fact list herself as Native American while teaching at Harvard. "I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group, something that might happen with people who are like I am," Warren told reporters, the Boston Herald reported. However, she chose to stop checking off Native American as her ethnicity at one point, citing it wasn't an effective way of diversifying her network.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heres-200616331.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

This Warren heritage BS has been beardown, beatup, debunked, refuted ad nauseam

Cletus
And you KNOW that? How do you know.? Are you related to her?

For about the 100th time... Genealogists in the employ of the Cherokee nation, among others, have found no lineage to the Cherokee Nation. Now, is it possible there was an Indian in the woodpile who spent half an hour with Warren's great, great grandmother? Sure... Maybe.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Liberals sure circle the wagons in defense of the dumb comments made by liberal politicians.

Ever hear of a Man named Donald J Trump and a Woman named Sarah Palin :laugh:

You have a enough material with those two to keep you busy for a life time. :biglaugh:

Have at it sport :thumbsup:

Cletus
Why is it important you?

Who gives a F'ck ... ?

Today, right now, she's a United States Senator ... that's all that counts, it doesn't matter what some dead people hundreds of hears ago where.

YOU started this thread and based it on what you most likely knew was a lie.

Tahuyaman
Once again - her claim has been debunked.

How many times to liberals have to hear that before it sinks into their thick skulls?

If she is tagged as Hillary's running mate, the media will find documents which claim she's a descendent of Sitting Bull.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:25 PM
For about the 100th time... Genealogists in the employ of the Cherokee nation, among others, have found no lineage to the Cherokee Nation. Now, is it possible there was an Indian in the woodpile who spent half an hour with Warren's great, great grandmother? Sure... Maybe.

Who gives a F'ck?

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:25 PM
Why is it important you?

Who gives a F'ck ... ?

You do, obviously. It's your thread. Hard to see on your phone, huh? :laugh:

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Who gives a F'ck?

It's your thread! :roflmao:

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:27 PM
It's your thread! :roflmao:

I provided the Facts, I can't make you believe it and I don't care to.

Cletus
06-28-2016, 01:28 PM

No, you tried to perpetuate a lie.

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:29 PM

:roflmao: You can't make this shit up. Starts a thread then demands to know who gives a fuck. Moron.

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:29 PM
You do, obviously. It's your thread. Hard to see on your phone, huh? :laugh:

The truth is far more important, and I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy ... it's kinda like a sport these day to send The Right Off into fits

Cletus
06-28-2016, 01:30 PM
The truth is far more important...

Apparently not to you.

Mister D
The truth is far more important, and I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy ... it's kinda like a sport these day to send The Right Off into fits

The truth is important but who gives a fuck, right? :roflmao: Get off your phone. Do some work.

Cigar
:roflmao: You can't make this $#@! up. Starts a thread then demands to know who gives a $#@!. Moron.

It's a legitimate question ... so answer it, why to you care?

It's my Thread, you're in it, now answer the question ... why do you care?

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:32 PM
The truth is important but who gives a $#@!, right? :roflmao: Get off your phone. Do some work.

Your Presidential Candidate says she's lying ... do you or you Candidate have any fasts ... other than the one I posted?

decedent
06-28-2016, 01:33 PM
I somehow don't think that Warren will get an apology from Trump.

Mister D
It's a legitimate question ... so answer it, why to you care?

It's my Thread, you're in it, now answer the question ... why do you care?

Why do I care about lies and dishonesty? That's pretty revealing. :roflmao:

Cigar
Apparently not to you.

No I don't care if someone in her family was Asian or Greek ... does it have any barring on Tuesday June 28th 2016?

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:34 PM

First time you've been right in a while. Good job. lol

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:34 PM

I somehow think Donald will be on Twitter ... she kicked his ass yesterday

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:35 PM
Your Presidential Candidate says she's lying ... do you or you Candidate have any fasts ... other than the one I posted?

Have any fasts? Am I fasting? WTF does that mean? :laugh: Get off your phone!

Mister D
06-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Ah...that was fun. Thanks, Cigar. :laugh:

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Have any fasts? Am I fasting? WTF does that mean? :laugh: Get off your phone!

Get off My Johnson

MMC
06-28-2016, 01:50 PM
This thread delivers. http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Cigar
06-28-2016, 01:59 PM
This thread delivers. http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

It's only going to get better ... she gets under Donald skin and has him by The Balls

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTUzNlgxNjAw/z/AscAAOSwxYxU0tSs/$_35.JPG (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Goofy-Disney-Dog-Black-Ears-Red-Hat-Large-Plastic-Pinback-Pin-Monogram-/121568409293)

AZ Jim
06-28-2016, 02:27 PM
It's funny you mentioned another lie! He showed an authentic copy of a phony document! It seems it's a primary prerequisite to be a liar to be a liberal.Take off your tin hat and grab a seat, the doctor will see you soon.

birddog
06-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Take off your tin hat and grab a seat, the doctor will see you soon.

Don't think so. I can't be responsible for your ignorance!:grin:

AZ Jim
06-28-2016, 03:04 PM
Don't think so. I can't be responsible for your ignorance!:grin:Nor are you capable of making that determination. Go play outside.

JDubya
06-28-2016, 04:46 PM

Link, please.

Tahuyaman
06-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Like I said, if she's tagged as Hillay's running mate the left wing media will find documents which say she's Geronimo's spawn.

Cletus
06-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Link, please.

How many times does it have to be posted? I am not your mother. Get off your dead ass and look it up like anyone else would.

hanger4
06-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Link, please.

For the umpteenth time JDubya

http://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&spell=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=elizabeth+warren+Genealogists+Cherokee+Nation.

Knock yo-self out

JDubya
06-28-2016, 06:38 PM
How many times does it have to be posted? I am not your mother. Get off your dead ass and look it up like anyone else would.

For the umpteenth time @JDubya (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1435)

http://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&spell=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=elizabeth+warren+Genealogists+Cherokee+Nation.

Knock yo-self out

That's it????

A link to a Google search result page with links to dozens of "is she or isn't she?" articles???

Got news for you two hillbillies.... that ain't proof and neither of you have proven squat.

And neither has anyone else.

As of right now, it's still 50/50 that she's really part Cherokee and the fact that she's from Oklahoma, where every other resident has some Cherokee heritage, makes the odds more in favor of it being true.

Keep trying, though.

Maybe someday one of your little scandals will amount to something and not leave you looking like a bunch of immature children.

For a change.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 05:35 AM
That's it????

A link to a Google search result page with links to dozens of "is she or isn't she?" articles???

Got news for you two hillbillies.... that ain't proof and neither of you have proven squat.

As of right now, it's still 50/50 that she's really part Cherokee and the fact that she's from Oklahoma, where every other resident has some Cherokee heritage, makes the odds more in favor of it being true.

Keep trying, though.

Maybe someday one of your little scandals will amount to something and not leave you looking like a bunch of immature children.

For a change.

That's too bad JDubya you had the opportunity to educate yourself and yet you choose to play some kind of gotcha game.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warren-native-american-cherokee-controversy/

JDubya
06-29-2016, 05:50 AM
That's too bad @JDubya (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1435) you had the opportunity to educate yourself and yet you choose to play some kind of gotcha game.

You still haven't proven anything.

It's all still just speculation.

You haven't educated yourself either.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 06:04 AM

Whatever JDubya, the genealogists aren't speculation.

All she had to do was a DNA test and clear this up in 2012 and yet she hasn't.

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:20 AM
If someone wanted me to take a DNA test to confirm something because they didn't believe it, AND were never going to vote for me anyway, I would tell them to pound sand.

Yep; only in Liberul loony land do they think someone votes for VP. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:22 AM

They caint hep it; they are programmed to parrot brain dead talking points like lemmings. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:23 AM
Why is it important you?

Who gives a F'ck ... ?

Yep; in Liberul loony land, it's fine when someone lies about their heritage to take advantage of minority status. DERP

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:24 AM
Ever hear of a Man named Donald J Trump and a Woman named Sarah Palin :laugh:

You have a enough material with those two to keep you busy for a life time. :biglaugh:

Have at it sport :thumbsup:

You know your thread is a fail when you troll your own thread. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:25 AM

If you want to see what hypocrisy looks like, buy a mirror. :biglaugh:

Safety
06-29-2016, 06:26 AM
Yep; only in Liberul loony land do they think someone votes for VP. :biglaugh:

They vote for senators, Cliff.

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:26 AM
Take off your tin hat and grab a seat, the doctor will see you soon.

^Defines irony.

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:29 AM
Link, please.

For the umpteenth time JDubya

Knock yo-self out

That's it????

Keep trying, though.

For a change.

That's too bad JDubya you had the opportunity to educate yourself and yet you choose to play some kind of gotcha game.

http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warren-native-american-cherokee-controversy/

^Defines the never ending circle of stupidity. You can't make this schit up people! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 06:30 AM
They vote for senators, Cliff.

Walk it back safety....walk it back. :biglaugh:

Safety
06-29-2016, 06:31 AM
Walk it back safety....walk it back. :biglaugh:

Next time concentrate so you don't finish too early, Trigger.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 07:39 AM
Whatever JDubya, the genealogists aren't speculation.

All she had to do was a DNA test and clear this up in 2012 and yet she hasn't.

No genealogist(s) has/have determined categorically that she has no Cherokee ancestry.

And why should everyone jump like puppets every time some right-wing idiot smear campaign gets levelled at them? It's the Obama birther nonsense all over again. If every Democrat took the bait and jumped through the hoops the jerks your side set up for them, it would not only give this garbage an air of credibility it doesn't merit, but it would encourage them to keep finding more and more personal minutiae to challenge Democrats on.

It would soon turn into a circus, with wingnuts challenging Democrats to prove every claim about their personal backgrounds they ever made.

It's all just more of the same tired old right-wing smear tactic BS, designed to divert attention away from Democrats' records of accomplishment and service, while casting a false shadow of doubt on their credibility.

The best way to handle you people is to just ignore you and let you yammer about these kinds of trivial matters amongst yourselves, which in turn serves to make you all look like the petty and silly goofballs you are.

Democrats on the other hand, should continue to focus on the important issues and running the country, making themselves look like the mature adults.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 07:41 AM
^Defines the never ending circle of stupidity. You can't make this schit up people! :biglaugh:

It's a good thing you take yourself seriously, Truth Deflector .

Otherwise NOBODY would.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 07:45 AM

http://www.toonarific.com/pics_root//00002965/quickdrawlogo.gif (https://gwegner.edublogs.org/2006/12/25/lets-play-tag/)

hanger4
06-29-2016, 07:48 AM
No genealogist(s) has/have determined categorically that she has no Cherokee ancestry.

And why should everyone jump like puppets every time some right-wing idiot smear campaign gets levelled at them? It's the Obama birther nonsense all over again. If every Democrat took the bait and jumped through the hoops the jerks your side set up for them, it would not only give this garbage an air of credibility it doesn't merit, but it would encourage them to keep finding more and more personal minutiae to challenge Democrats on.

It would soon turn into a circus, with wingnuts challenging Democrats to prove every claim about their personal backgrounds they ever made.

It's all just more of the same tired old right-wing smear tactic BS, designed to divert attention away from Democrats' records of accomplishment and service, while casting a false shadow of doubt on their credibility.

The best way to handle you people is to just ignore you and let you yammer about these kinds of trivial matters amongst yourselves, which in turn serves to make you all look like the petty and silly goofballs you are.

Democrats on the other hand, should continue to focus on the important issues and running the country, making themselves look like the mature adults.

She attempted to use her supposed minority status to her benefit and.she has stated such.

A DNA test would have cleared this up in 2012 and yet nothing.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 07:55 AM
She attempted to use her supposed minority status to her benefit and.she has stated such.

Warren doesn't own anyone a Mother-F'cking Thing ... and wish President Obama would have put all of this to rest back in 2008, if he would have told Donald Trump and everyone else to go Kiss his Black-Hairy-Ass-Hole when the racist demanded him to show his Birth Certificate and College Grades.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 08:02 AM

If she's part Cherokee and as such, is entitled to certain benefits because of it, that's just the way it is.

Is every other person who claims a particular ethnic heritage required to take a DNA test to prove it? No? Then why should she?

Like I said, if Democrats start jumping through these hoops, where will it end?

Republicans will just start taking it for granted that they have the right to demand every Democrat take a test or provide some other type of proof of some personal aspect of their lives, and completely side track them from accomplishing anything for the people they serve.

Best to ignore wingnuts as much as possible.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 08:07 AM
If she's part Cherokee and as such, is entitled to certain benefits because of it, that's just the way it is.

Is every other person who claims a particular ethnic heritage required to take a DNA test to prove it? No? Then why should she?

Republicans will just start taking it for granted that they have the right to demand every Democrat take a test or provide some other type of proof of some personal aspect of their lives, and completely side track them from accomplishing anything for the people they serve.

I keep asking, did she ask for and did she get ANY Preferential Treatment?

If so ... Prove it or STFU ... :wink:

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Look at the Spin on this one.

NO she did not use that to get a Job she used it to get into law School.

And The Tribes have already spoken on this? They can find on Ancestry. and they are really good at it because of the Casino monies that are paid to members of the Tribes.

Pocahontas is a liar, Just like accusing Trump of taking advantage of foreclosures while doing the exact same thing.

What America needs to understand is that Democrats, look at lying as a positive, it is always the truth that they have issues with

Tahuyaman
06-29-2016, 08:51 AM
They caint hep it; they are programmed to parrot brain dead talking points like lemmings. :biglaugh:

They are hacks.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Look at the Spin on this one.

NO she did not use that to get a Job she used it to get into law School.

And The Tribes have already spoken on this? They can find on Ancestry. and they are really good at it because of the Casino monies that are paid to members of the Tribes.

Pocahontas is a liar, Just like accusing Trump of taking advantage of foreclosures while doing the exact same thing.

What America needs to understand is that Democrats, look at lying as a positive, it is always the truth that they have issues with

If she was told while growing up in Oklahoma, a state where almost everybody is part Cherokee to one degree or another, then she had every legitimate right and reason to believe what her parents and grandparents told her.

Has everyone in America who has been told growing up that they are part some nationality taken a DNA test to prove it?

No.

It's no different than some guy named Tony Pepperoni assuming he's part Italian.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 09:21 AM
Warren doesn't own anyone a Mother-F'cking Thing ... and wish President Obama would have put all of this to rest back in 2008, if he would have told Donald Trump and everyone else to go Kiss his Black-Hairy-Ass-Hole when the racist demanded him to show his Birth Certificate and College Grades.

Nobodies demanding anything of her. I simply stated she could have cleared this up in 2012 with a DNA test. If it proved her story she could have waved in the faces of her detractors. If not then she could have apologize and moved on.

BTW the movement of the goal posts is noted.

Cletus
06-29-2016, 09:21 AM

Since it is impossible for a genealogist to prove there was never a Cherokee in the woodpile waiting for Granny, you are correct... no genealogist has determined or would ever be able to determine categorically that she has no Cherokee ancestry. You are demanding they prove a negative. However, what matters here is that based on her known ancestry, no genealogist has been able to determine that she does have Cherokee ancestry.

The Cherokee Nation has disavowed her. There is no genealogical trail leading back to the Cherokee. She is not Cherokee and has no known Cherokee ancestry.

Live with it.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 09:22 AM
Nobodies demanding anything of her. I simply stated she could have cleared this up in 2012 with a DNA test. If it proved her story she could have waved in the faces of her detractors. If not then she could have apologize and moved on.

There's only one group of people constantly bring this up ... hummm .. any idea who? :huh:

Cletus
06-29-2016, 09:25 AM
There's only one group of people constantly bring this up ... hummm .. any idea who? :huh:

YOU started this thread.

Warren made some false claims and got called on them. It is an issue because it reflects on the character issue, which of course we know you care nothing about. It does however, matter to some of us.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 09:29 AM
I keep asking, did she ask for and did she get ANY Preferential Treatment?

If so ... Prove it or STFU ... :wink:

That's already been shown with her own words in this thread.

Do try and keep up.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Since it is impossible to prove there was never a Cherokee in the woodpile waiting for Granny, you are correct... no genealogist has determined or would ever be able to determine categorically that she has no Cherokee ancestry. You are demanding they prove a negative. However, what matters here is that based on her known ancestry, no genealogist has been able to determine that she does have Cherokee ancestry.

The Cherokee Nation has disavowed her. There is no genealogical trail leading back to the Cherokee. She is not Cherokee and has no known Cherokee ancestry.

Live with it.

I think she's lived with it quite well ... she has an impressive resume, compared to her critics :wink:

Elizabeth Warren "is" The United States Senator from Massachusetts and could possibly become The First Woman Vice President to The First Woman President of The United States ... with or without a Cherokee background.

... and there isn't a a GD thing that Donald Trump or The entire Republican Party can do about it. :grin:

Cigar
06-29-2016, 09:32 AM
That's already been shown with her own words in this thread.

Do try and keep up.

Ok ... now what?

Private Pickle
06-29-2016, 09:34 AM
Elizabeth Warren does not warrant 84 posts...

Cigar
06-29-2016, 09:36 AM
Elizabeth Warren does not warrant 84 posts...

I think she has a few people worried ... :laugh:

... and get's under their thin skin. :grin:

Private Pickle
06-29-2016, 09:41 AM

I think that's what you hope...

Cigar
06-29-2016, 09:43 AM
I think that's what you hope...

WhaDaYa know ... 86 and 87 :laugh:

Private Pickle
06-29-2016, 09:51 AM
WhaDaYa know ... 86 and 87 :laugh:

You tricked me! Wait 88! Shit!

Cletus
06-29-2016, 09:59 AM

The responses in this thread have been to demonstrate YOUR lack of integrity. Warren is incidental.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 10:01 AM
Ok ... now what?

That's on you Cigar You're the one defending Warren on the indefensible.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 10:44 AM

And as I said, why bother?

If the retard right wants to crap their collective diapers over trivial nonsense, let them.

It's fun to watch you people show off what you really are.

The more people who know, the better for the Democrats and the left.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 10:45 AM
YOU started this thread.

Warren made some false claims and got called on them. It is an issue because it reflects on the character issue, which of course we know you care nothing about. It does however, matter to some of us.

I'm responding to The News ... try to keep up.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 11:01 AM
YOU started this thread.

He started this thread, but you right-wing goofballs created the ISSUE.

You all still haven't proven anything she's said is false.

Keep trying.

Smash your head into your keyboard.

I hear that helps.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 11:04 AM

Keep trying.

I hear that helps.

... and they never will, because they're all talk, zero action. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 12:24 PM

It's a good thing you take yourself seriously, Truth Deflector .

Otherwise NOBODY would.

http://www.toonarific.com/pics_root//00002965/quickdrawlogo.gif (https://gwegner.edublogs.org/2006/12/25/lets-play-tag/)

It's an official leftist circle jerk! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 12:25 PM

^Leftist meltdown. :biglaugh:

hanger4
06-29-2016, 12:26 PM
And as I said, why bother?

If the retard right wants to crap their collective diapers over trivial nonsense, let them.

It's fun to watch you people show off what you really are.

The more people who know, the better for the Democrats and the left.

As has been said in this thread it's about integrity and as we already know, you and others could care less about the integrity of the candidates they support. So you're right in that respect, it's a moot point.

Ya gotta admit though, they make a good team. One lies about her minority status to enhance her career and the other is currently lying to cover up her flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security.

Aren't you proud ??

JDubya
06-29-2016, 12:44 PM
It's an official leftist circle jerk! :biglaugh:

A subject you're a lifelong expert on, I'm sure.

I hear they used to refer to you as "the pivot man".

:biglaugh:

Cletus
06-29-2016, 12:46 PM

Warren created the issue.

Well, the Cherokee say she isn't Cherokee. That works for me. You don't matter.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 12:50 PM
As has been said in this thread it's about integrity and as we already know, you and others could care less about the integrity of the candidates they support. So you're right in that respect, it's a moot point.

Ya gotta admit though, they make a good team. One lies about her minority status to enhance her career and the other is currently lying to cover up her flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security.

Aren't you proud ??

GMAFB. :facepalm:

As if Donald Trump is some paragon of honesty, integrity and virtue. :biglaugh:

Or if Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or John McCain or Sarah Palin or George W. Bush or Dick Cheney or the vast majority of Repukeliars in Congress are too.

Take your hypocrisy on a nice, long hypocritical hike, hypocrite.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 12:56 PM
If she was told while growing up in Oklahoma, a state where almost everybody is part Cherokee to one degree or another, then she had every legitimate right and reason to believe what her parents and grandparents told her.

Has everyone in America who has been told growing up that they are part some nationality taken a DNA test to prove it?

No.

It's no different than some guy named Tony Pepperoni assuming he's part Italian.

Yes and it is a terrible thing to take advantage of the housing collapse, unless it is her too?

She is a LIAR! And she did it to get into law school, where she would not have made the cut without the lie.

Liberals are liars but it isn't a character flaw for the left, it is a badge of honor.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 12:56 PM
Warren created the issue.

Oh, so now minding one's own business = creating an issue, eh?

I guess anything is possible in rightie retard land.

Well, the Cherokee say she isn't Cherokee. That works for me. You don't matter.

Well, the Cherokee don't know anymore than you or your idiotic contard comrades do.

So YOU don't matter.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 01:01 PM

Keep trying.

I hear that helps.

She has admitted that she is not Indian?

She used it to get into Harvard Laws School, If she had not the position would have went to someone that really was a minority. and she would have had to gone somewhere else or not to law school at all.

She is another Democrat with a very broken moral compass

JDubya
06-29-2016, 01:03 PM
Yes and it is a terrible thing to take advantage of the housing collapse, unless it is her too?

She is a LIAR! And she did it to get into law school, where she would not have made the cut without the lie.

Liberals are liars but it isn't a character flaw for the left, it is a badge of honor.

Yeah, now let's talk about how her daddy got her a cushy job in the Air National Guard to keep her out of Vietnam, but she still went AWOL anyway.

I mean as long as we're on the subject of honesty and integrity and all.... :rollseyes:

JDubya
06-29-2016, 01:04 PM
She has admitted that she is not Indian?

She used it to get into Harvard Laws School, If she had not the position would have went to someone that really was a minority. and she would have had to gone somewhere else or not to law school at all.

She is another Democrat with a very broken moral compass

And you are another.... Republitariantard with a very broken grip on reality.

maineman
06-29-2016, 01:18 PM

You are mistaken. Elizabeth Warren did not attend Harvard Law School. She attended Rutgers Law School.

Do you feel as if you just get to make shit up whenever you want to??????

Cigar
06-29-2016, 01:21 PM
You are mistaken. Elizabeth Warren did not attend Harvard Law School. She attended Rutgers Law School.

Do you feel as if you just get to make $#@! up whenever you want to??????

Yea ... she was a "Law-Teacher" at Harvard :laugh:

The never do have any facts right.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Yeah, now let's talk about how her daddy got her a cushy job in the Air National Guard to keep her out of Vietnam, but she still went AWOL anyway.

I mean as long as we're on the subject of honesty and integrity and all.... :rollseyes:

Going to need a link on that because if I remember right the only letter that had him AWOL was the one that Dan Rather Typed up and tried to sell to the public as fact? How did that work out for him by the way?

Is Bush Running again? Lets talk about Slick Willie and how he got out of going to Vietnam, or did you forget that he is a draft dodger???

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Yea ... she was a "Law-Teacher" at Harvard :laugh:

The never do have any facts right.

So she did use it to get a job? Well that is even worse. Imagine if she did not get that job that they were looking for a minority professor as well.

Good thing you are one of the chosen one's And don't have to worry about the workers.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 01:28 PM

Do you feel as if you just get to make $#@! up whenever you want to??????

Yep! my bad, she used it to get her Job!

maineman
06-29-2016, 01:29 PM
Yep! my bad, she used it to get her Job!

no proof of that. sorry.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 01:30 PM
GMAFB. :facepalm:

As if Donald Trump is some paragon of honesty, integrity and virtue. :biglaugh:

Or if Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or John McCain or Sarah Palin or George W. Bush or Dick Cheney or the vast majority of Repukeliars in Congress are too.

Take your hypocrisy on a nice, long hypocritical hike, hypocrite.

I'm no Trump supporter, but I will vote for him if HC is on the Dem ticket November 8th. I'll not vote for a candidate with the flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security that Hillary has.

Bringing up the past is no cover for your lack of future choices lacking integrity.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 01:31 PM
So she did use it to get a job? Well that is even worse. Imagine if she did not get that job that they were looking for a minority professor as well.

Good thing you are one of the chosen one's And don't have to worry about the workers.

Say's Who?

What Job?

Please provide the link to back up your claim ... :huh:

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Say's Who?

What Job?

Please provide the link to back up your claim ... :huh:

So you are saying that she was not an Affirmative action hire? I bet that the college had her listed as a minority employee? Though I don't know how you would prove it.

maineman
06-29-2016, 01:39 PM
So you are saying that she was not an Affirmative action hire? I bet that the college had her listed as a minority employee? Though I don't know how you would prove it.

you've made the assertion, I suggest YOU need to prove it.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Going to need a link on that because if I remember right the only letter that had him AWOL was the one that Dan Rather Typed up and tried to sell to the public as fact? How did that work out for him by the way?

<snip>

George W. Bush’s military lies: The real story about the undeniable service gaps he got away with (http://www.salon.com/2015/10/17/george_w_bushs_military_lies_the_real_story_about_ the_undeniable_service_gaps_he_got_away_with/)

The CBS report at the heart of a new film might been false. But the underlying question about his service remains

Indeed, the gaps in Bush’s service record were undeniable. They were reported, but virtually ignored four years earlier, in the 2000 election cycle, when the media was monomaniacally focused on their self-fabricated narrative of Gore being the untrustworthy one who told tall tales about his past.

On May 23, 2000, Boston Globe reporter Walter V. Robinson reported finding a “one-year gap in Bush’s Guard duty,” saying that “22 months after finishing his training, and with two years left on his six-year commitment, Bush gave up flying — for good.” Beyond a momentary flurry, there wasn’t much other corporate media interest in that cycle, though Martin Heldt published a detailed analysis of Bush’s guard records at the Online Journal in September 2000. Fast forward to the morning of the “60 Minutes” report, and Robinson wrote another story “Bush fell short on duty at Guard,” with “Records show pledges unmet,” as the subhead. The framing had shifted from Bush’s attendance gap, to Bush violating his sworn duty — and getting away with it:

Bush fell well short of meeting his military obligation, a Globe reexamination of the records shows: Twice during his Guard service — first when he joined in May 1968, and again before he transferred out of his unit in mid-1973 to attend Harvard Business School — Bush signed documents pledging to meet training commitments or face a punitive call-up to active duty.

He didn’t meet the commitments, or face the punishment, the records show. The 1973 document has been overlooked in news media accounts. The 1968 document has received scant notice.

<snip>

Is Bush Running again? Lets talk about Slick Willie and how he got out of going to Vietnam, or did you forget that he is a draft dodger???

You are the one who claimed... "Liberals are liars but it isn't a character flaw for the left, it is a badge of honor."... so I just pointed out one of the most glaring examples of your contard hypocrisy I could think of.

If you're going to fling shit at the left, be prepared to have it flung back at you, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)

JDubya
06-29-2016, 02:10 PM
I'm no Trump supporter, but I will vote for him if HC is on the Dem ticket November 8th. I'll not vote for a candidate with the flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security that Hillary has.

Bringing up the past is no cover for your lack of future choices lacking integrity.

You are just another Republican lackey and you'll vote for whatever pile of shit they prop up for you.

maineman
06-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Dubya disobeyed a direct order to report for his annual flight physical (and was never punished for doing so). Interesting that that year was the FIRST time flight physicals included drug testing. Coincidence? I think not.

JDubya
06-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Dubya disobeyed a direct order to report for his annual flight physical (and was never punished for doing so). Interesting that that year was the FIRST time flight physicals included drug testing. Coincidence? I think not.

Exactly.

He probaly had enough cocaine and THC in his blood to get an entire commune of hippies stoned.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 03:13 PM

No I said who and what Job ... pay attention :laugh:

Bo-4
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Oh MAN .. the Pocahontas meme flies right out the window?

DAYUM!!!

Note: My Mom told me that HER Grandmother was full-blood Georgia Cherokee - i would have a tough time proving that, however my Mom never lied to me ---> EVER

That makes me 10% or so. So what IS it with these racist nimrodians? DNA tests as Snotty Brown suggests? - cool i guess but they're not particularly accurate.

Bo-4
06-29-2016, 03:26 PM

She lied.

Prove that she lied please

Bo-4
06-29-2016, 03:27 PM
You know your thread is a fail when you troll your own thread.

He knows his thread is a SUCCESS when you troll his thread!:biglaugh:

Bo-4
06-29-2016, 03:30 PM
They are hacks.

Wow, what a pithy and intellectual response Tattoo!

The Plane The PLANE!! :rolleyes:

Yeth Boss .. whatever you Thay Boss!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/32/8e/ef/328eefa84e967cb949bdab996b2bce8a.jpg

Tahuyaman
06-29-2016, 03:51 PM
They are hacks.

Wow, what a pithy and intellectual response Tattoo!

The Plane The PLANE!! :rolleyes:

Yeth Boss .. whatever you Thay Boss!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/32/8e/ef/328eefa84e967cb949bdab996b2bce8a.jpg

Like ^^^^

Cletus
06-29-2016, 03:58 PM
I think not.

We know.

Cletus
06-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Note: My Mom told me that HER Grandmother was full-blood Georgia Cherokee - i would have a tough time proving that

Actually, it would be quite easy to prove.

however my Mom never lied to me ---> EVER

Right. :grin:

That makes me 10% or so. So what IS it with these racist nimrodians?

What is "racist" about questioning Warren's claims of being of Cherokee descent, especially when the Cherokee themselves dispute them? Be specific.

You clowns are so quick to accuse people of racism, your allegations are pretty much meaningless these days. Are you saying the Cherokee are being racist by calling her a liar?

hanger4
06-29-2016, 04:08 PM
You are just another Republican lackey and you'll vote for whatever pile of shit they prop up for you.

You be wrong yet again.

hanger4
06-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Prove that she lied please

Reread what you quoted reeeeeaaaal sloooooow and you'll find your answer.

maineman
06-29-2016, 04:17 PM
We know.

oh... isn't that droll? Isn't that cute? How you took the last sentence of my post and made a little joke out of it. That's just adorable....

in a lame, adolescent, effeminate sort of way. Yeah... that fits the author.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 04:19 PM
No I said who and what Job ... pay attention :laugh:

She was likely an affirmative Action Hire for Harvard. Not hard to understand.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 04:20 PM
Oh MAN .. the Pocahontas meme flies right out the window?

DAYUM!!!

Note: My Mom told me that HER Grandmother was full-blood Georgia Cherokee - i would have a tough time proving that, however my Mom never lied to me ---> EVER

That makes me 10% or so. So what IS it with these racist nimrodians? DNA tests as Snotty Brown suggests? - cool i guess but they're not particularly accurate.

Well it is really easy, The tribes will have a record and if you are 10% you have money coming from the casinos so I would be finding out if I was you

maineman
06-29-2016, 04:22 PM
She was likely an affirmative Action Hire for Harvard. Not hard to understand.

got any proof of that?