PDA

View Full Version : wahahahaha tRump Jr. begging for money gets told HELL no. This is awesome

Cigar
06-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Donald Trump’s campaign is in dire straits, financially speaking. His latest FEC filing reported that he only had a meager $1.3 million in his war chest, and online analytics agencies quickly found that his immediate declaration that he had raised $3 million with his first ever donation email was just another one of Trump’s many lies. Now it appears that he and his family are asking anyone they possibly can for some spare change – but they aren’t being warmly received.

Donald Trump Jr, the eldest of Trump’s self-entitled brood, apparently barraged a number of Scottish politicians with requests for money to “make America great again,” the vast majority of which were sent straight to the spam folder – but one MP, Natalie McGarry of Glasgow East, couldn’t let it go unanswered – and her response hits it right out of the park.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/06/28/27222/

Cigar
06-29-2016, 12:29 PM
The Trump campaign is likely regretting asking this fierce Scottish MP for an illegal donation (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/6/28/1543337/-The-Trump-campaign-s-likely-going-to-regret-asking-this-fierce-Scottish-MP-for-an-illegal-donation)

The Federal Elections Commission is very clear on the fact that foreign nationals cannot legally donate to candidates in the United States (http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml). The reason is pretty simple—they don’t want U.S. elections to be influenced by outside money. That apparently didn’t stop the Trump campaign from sending a fundraising solicitation to Scottish Parliament members. The email was from Donald Trump, Jr., on behalf of his father. Scottish Member of Parliament Natalie McGarry was repulsed by Trump’s “repugnant campaign” and she fiercely replied back with a public flogging. Her tweet is below. I’ve recreated her responding email for easy reading. Enjoy!

Dear Donald J. Trump Jr.
Quite why you think it appropriate to write emails to UK parliamentarians with a begging bowl for your father’s repugnant campaign is completely beyond me.
Given his rhetoric on migrants, refugees and immigration, it seems quite extraordinary that he would be asking foreign nationals for money; especially people who view his dangerous divisiveness with horror.
The U.S. elections are a matter for the American people, but I do send my hope that they reject your father fundamentally at the ballot box, not just to protect and improve the cohesion in society, to stop his corrosive othering of immigrants and for the protection of hard fought women’s rights in the U.S. but also, selfishly, for world security, and international relations. The thought of his reactionary type of politics and apparent ignorance of world affairs having access to a seat at the world table is both surreal, and terrifying.
The above is a long way to say No, and do not contact me again.
Sincerely,

What a F'cking Idiot ... :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Yep; in liberal loony land there is no need to have an election. We must just concede and let the Harpy get anointed. :biglaugh: