PDA

View Full Version : Loretta Lynch meets Bill Clinton on plane in Phoenix?

texan
06-29-2016, 09:16 PM
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

Seriously, I can hardly believe this shit is true but I know who we are dealing with.....................LOL...these people are so bad and crooked. He has ZERO business with her.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 10:18 PM
I keep telling these people they need to check with you first, but they're not listening to me.

I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," Lynch said according to CNN affiliate KNXV/ABC15. "Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/index.html

But they should have contacted Texan for permission first.

Tahuyaman
06-29-2016, 10:26 PM
Not an iota of corruption in this administration. None what so ever.

Subdermal
06-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Rank conflict of interest; prosecutorial misconduct.

Shamefully corrupt.

Cigar
06-29-2016, 11:04 PM

Have you ever run into anyone you knew at the Air Port ?

Tahuyaman
06-29-2016, 11:08 PM

Yes I have, but I've never delayed my departure so I could speak to someone privately who has the power to indict my wife and ruin her life. Then claim that we only talked about grandchildren and current events not involving one of the most compelling current events in America.

zelmo1234
06-29-2016, 11:12 PM
I keep telling these people they need to check with you first, but they're not listening to me.

But they should have contacted Texan for permission first.

Keep in mind that these people do not fly commercial airlines.

This was a meeting on making sure that they understand Hillary is not to be brought up on any charges.

They really think that the American people are stupid

Cletus
06-30-2016, 03:39 AM

She didn't "run into him". It was an arranged, private meeting.

While Clinton's wife and foundation are being investigated by the Justice Department, any off the record contact with any Clinton is inappropriate and it should be actionable.

AeonPax
06-30-2016, 03:55 AM
`
`
How brazen these f**king Clinton's are. They think they are royalty beyond reproach.

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 04:14 AM
certainly the GOP should be pushing for a special prosecutor!

Lynch is totally corrupt and needs to be out of the process on this investigation. Congress should have her up on the Hill for questioning, today?

Clearly they were hopping that this meeting would go un-noticed. But now they she was caught with her hands in the cookie jar, it is time for the GOP to appoint someone that will seek justice.

birddog
06-30-2016, 01:32 PM

Not even a smidgen! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Clearly this is an arranged meeting. I am sure that she was promised a Court appointment. To just let things slide.

The Clintons are amazing.

maineman
06-30-2016, 01:41 PM
Lynch on SCOTUS would be awesome! Four liberal female judges and not ONE of them a WASP!

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 01:45 PM
Any AG with even an average amount of common sense, or integrity for that matter, would not have allowed themself to be in such a compromising position.

Could you imagine the outrage from the Democrats if the Republican appointed AG met privately with the spouse of someone who might be indicted by their justice department? They would be calling for that AG to resign. The appearance of impropriety is too much to overcome.

maineman
06-30-2016, 01:51 PM
Tony Scalia goes on a duck hunt with Cheney and then rules on his energy task force.... Clarence "long dong" Thomas rules on health care when his wife is lobbying on one side.... nobody from the right said BOO about those things. Why not, I wonder?

MMC
06-30-2016, 01:57 PM
certainly the GOP should be pushing for a special prosecutor!

Lynch is totally corrupt and needs to be out of the process on this investigation. Congress should have her up on the Hill for questioning, today?

Clearly they were hopping that this meeting would go un-noticed. But now they she was caught with her hands in the cookie jar, it is time for the GOP to appoint someone that will seek justice.

Today.....Monday, next Friday. Then Monday. Then Wednesday etc etc etc.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Tony Scalia goes on a duck hunt with Cheney and then rules on his energy task force.... Clarence "long dong" Thomas rules on health care when his wife is lobbying on one side.... nobody from the right said BOO about those things. Why not, I wonder?

Were any any of those stances unusual those justices? No. We're any criminal charges pending or being considered in those cases? No.

Do you condone corruption because your side is knee deep in it?

MMC
06-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Any AG with even an average amount of common sense, or integrity for that matter, would not have allowed themself to be in such a compromising position.

Could you imagine the outrage from the Democrats if the Republican appointed AG met privately with the spouse of someone who might be indicted by their justice department? They would be calling for that AG to resign. The appearance of impropriety is too much to overcome.

Exactly.....she should have told Bilbo she didn't have time to meet him on a private plane and have a meeting out on the tarmac.

Loretta Lynch Just Met With Bill Clinton and Wants You To Believe They Simply Discussed Grandchildren .....

Two weeks ago and just hours after officially endorsing Hillary Clinton's run for the White House, President Obama met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch in the Oval Office. It was closed to the press (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/06/09/obama-endorses-hillary-immediately-meets-with-loretta-lynch-n2176214).

Earlier this week in Phoenix and just hours before the final Benghazi Select Committee report was released, former President Bill Clinton attended a private meeting (http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix) with Lynch at the airport. The FBI, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Justice Department, is currently conducting a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton for using a private email server to share classified information during her time at the State Department. The Clinton Foundation is also under FBI criminal investigation for alleged public corruption. From ABC15 (http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix):

Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Democrats, who have been defending Clinton for years about her server, are irritated about Bill Clinton's decision to meet with Lynch in the middle of a criminal investigation. From POLITICO (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-224972):

“I do agree with you that it doesn’t send the right signal,” Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Thursday in response to a question about the meeting from CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota. “She has generally shown excellent judgment and strong leadership of the department, and I’m convinced that she’s an independent attorney general. But I do think that this meeting sends the wrong signal and I don’t think it sends the right signal. I think she should have steered clear, even of a brief, casual social meeting with the former president.” ......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/06/30/oh-loretta-lynch-had-a-private-meeting-with-bill-clinton-wednesday-n2185593

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:20 PM
She should have simply told him it would be highly improper to meet privately with him and moved on.

maineman
06-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Do you condone corruption because your side is knee deep in it?

I don't see any evidence of corruption here.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:22 PM
I don't see any evidence of corruption here.

Of course you wouldn't. You see everything through a partisan lense.

MMC
06-30-2016, 02:28 PM
She should have simply told him it would be highly improper to meet privately with him and moved on.

Yeah....you would have thought Bilbo could figure out he is her spouse and in an FBI investigation. That the FBI might want to have a word with him about somethings his wife said, publicly.

Of course, if figured he could do the same thing BO peep did when he had his private meeting with her.

maineman
06-30-2016, 02:29 PM

if they all had R's after their names, I still wouldn't see evidence of corruption. That's a strong word and I would not use it lightly or precipitously.

MMC
06-30-2016, 02:30 PM

That's alright at least the Demos, noticed that this just was not Right. :laugh:

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:33 PM
if they all had R's after their names, I still wouldn't see evidence of corruption. That's a strong word and I would not use it lightly or precipitously.

And I don't believe you there either. If it was John Ashcroft meeting privately with a powerful Republican who's wife was running for president and facing a possible indictment by the justice department, you'd be outraged.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:36 PM
That's alright at least the Demos, noticed that this just was not Right. :laugh:

Even prominent Democrats are coming out saying that this meeting was improper and doesn't reflect well on the AG.

maineman
06-30-2016, 02:40 PM
And I don't believe you there either. If it was John Ashcroft meeting privately with a powerful Republican who's wife was running for president and facing a possible indictment by the justice department, you'd be outraged.

outraged? perhaps. I merely said I saw no EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION. Seriously... is English your second language?

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 02:47 PM
outraged? perhaps. I merely said I saw no EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION. Seriously... is English your second language?

Then why would that meeting outrage you if it was held by Republicans?

If you can honestly say that you see no evidence of corruption here, you are willfully ignoring the obvious.

maineman
06-30-2016, 02:54 PM
If you can honestly say that you see no evidence of corruption here, you are willfully ignoring the obvious.

EVIDENCE. CORRUPTION. big strong words. No... there is no EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION. They may very well be the APPEARANCE of IMPROPRIETY. That is not evidence of corruption. That's your biggest problem, I think... you have zero precision in the use of the English language. Zero.

maineman
06-30-2016, 02:56 PM
evidence of corruption would be if one of the pilots on the plane had secretly recorded the conversation and, in it, Clinton and Lynch discussed the case against Hillary and ways of compensating Lynch if she made it go away. THAT would be evidence of corruption. There is no EVIDENCE now.

birddog
06-30-2016, 02:58 PM

When you use COMMON SENSE DEDUCTION, don't you usually find you are correct. I know I do.

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:01 PM
When you use COMMON SENSE DEDUCTION, don't you usually find you are correct. I know I do.

I speak with precision. There is no evidence of corruption here. An appearance of impropriety is not evidence of corruption. That's just a fact.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 03:03 PM
You gotta love partisan hacks.

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:07 PM
Lynch on SCOTUS would be awesome! Four liberal female judges and not ONE of them a WASP!

You do realize that you would be condoning the Commission of the sale of the use Government to achieve the means to an end.

That says a lot about liberals.

And one that knows anything about Security details for a President or X President knows that Slick Willie could not have just made a quick adjustment because he just found out someone was going to be in town.

This was a Bribe. Nothing more. This is not going to end will. And that Red Stuff well that will be on the hands of those that chose a nation of people over a nation of law.

This is that saddest Statement I have yet seen posted on this site.

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:10 PM
I speak with precision. There is no evidence of corruption here. An appearance of impropriety is not evidence of corruption. That's just a fact.

Do you remember when GWB was taken up into Air Force #1 on 911? And they kept moving him from base to base, against his will?

There is NO possible way that the SS would have allowed President Clinton to change his plans like they are trying to say that he did.

This was a meeting on a bribe.

Congress MUST appoint a special prosecutor in the Hillary Clinton Case. I suggest that the Appoint Chris Christie.

If not Justice Died in the USA And today was the day that it happened

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Do you remember when GWB was taken up into Air Force #1 on 911? And they kept moving him from base to base, against his will?

There is NO possible way that the SS would have allowed President Clinton to change his plans like they are trying to say that he did.

This was a meeting on a bribe.

Congress MUST appoint a special prosecutor in the Hillary Clinton Case. I suggest that the Appoint Chris Christie.

If not Justice Died in the USA And today was the day that it happened

I know this will come as a shock to you, but your opinion as to what transpired on the airplane is not evidence admissible in a court of law. It's just an opinion... and a biased partisan one at that.

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:16 PM
I know this will come as a shock to you, but your opinion as to what transpired on the airplane is not evidence admissible in a court of law. It's just an opinion... and a biased partisan one at that.

Yes and the Justice Department just happened to submit the ruling in her favor today out of the goodness of their hearts.

What happened on that Plane Was TREASON!

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes and the Justice Department just happened to submit the ruling in her favor today out of the goodness of their hearts.

in your opinion. we get that.

in my opinion, you are as crazy as a fucking loon. do you get that?

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:26 PM

What happened on that plane was THIS???

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

seriously.... crazy as a fucking loon!

:rofl:

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:31 PM
in your opinion. we get that.

in my opinion, you are as crazy as a $#@!ing loon. do you get that?

So how do you think they changed the security detail on the spur of the moment. Notified the State Police, Sherriff's City and Air Port Staff.

How did they change all that just so Slick Willie could Tell MRS. Lynch about his Grand Child??

You tell me how that happened and I will take back what I said.

But the Truth is You don't care because you believe she is going to take from others and give to you.

But that has not been the case! has it, only the 1% are doing well??

Why do you think that is. HOW is it that Bill Clinton's Price for a Speech went up to 5 times the amount it was before Hillary Was the SoS?

You tell me what would happen if a Republican Set us a Secret Server that was hacked by other countries?

At least Stop pretending to be Stupid and just come out and say it.

You don't care about the law or the constitution, in fact you and people like you are actually enemies of the constitution and thus the country.

FindersKeepers
06-30-2016, 03:32 PM
evidence of corruption would be if one of the pilots on the plane had secretly recorded the conversation and, in it, Clinton and Lynch discussed the case against Hillary and ways of compensating Lynch if she made it go away. THAT would be evidence of corruption. There is no EVIDENCE now.

Even high-ranking democrats are upset about the meeting.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/30/democrats-arent-happy-about-lynch-and-clinton-pow-wow/

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:35 PM
What happened on that plane was THIS???

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

seriously.... crazy as a $#@!ing loon!

:rofl:

OK so what we see today is the Justice Dept asked for all of the record from the Clinton Foundation be sealed until after the first mid term election of the next President.

This is the evidence that Bill and Hillary were using the Clinton foundation to sell favorable rulings by the State Department to Foreign Nations.

That is Treason and the cover up of that would also be part of that Treason.

NEXT

zelmo1234
06-30-2016, 03:36 PM
Congress MUST appoint a special prosecutor in the case of the Clinton foundation.

birddog
06-30-2016, 03:44 PM

That's a dodge, but I expected it.

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:48 PM
OK so what we see today is the Justice Dept asked for all of the record from the Clinton Foundation be sealed until after the first mid term election of the next President.

This is the evidence that Bill and Hillary were using the Clinton foundation to sell favorable rulings by the State Department to Foreign Nations.

That is Treason and the cover up of that would also be part of that Treason.

NEXT

it is EVIDENCE of no such thing. If you had a tape recording of the conversation on the plane that clearly documented such actions, THAT would be evidence. Your opinion as to what COULD have transpired is irrelevant. Sorry.

And on a completely unrelated side note, in the definition of treason, the constitution doesn't say anything about "foreign nations", it says, specifically, "Enemies".

maineman
06-30-2016, 03:49 PM
That's a dodge, but I expected it.

it's not a dodge. evidence and corruption are big words. you might WANT them to apply, but that does not mean that they do.

birddog
06-30-2016, 03:57 PM
it's not a dodge. evidence and corruption are big words. you might WANT them to apply, but that does not mean that they do.

So, common sense deduction means nothing even when there is deceit, politics, and stonewalling?

maineman
06-30-2016, 04:12 PM
So, common sense deduction means nothing even when there is deceit, politics, and stonewalling?It can color your opinion to whatever extent you let it. It cannot turn conjecture into substance, however.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm never amazed by how partisan Democrats can accept and even justify or celebrate the corruption which exists on their side.