PDA

View Full Version : A debate drinking game proposal

Peter1469
09-27-2012, 12:19 PM
We should have a drinking game for the debates. Every time Obama says "I" conservatives take a drink.

You fellas on the left come up with a word from Mitt that will trigger a drink on the left side.

I predict serious alcohol poisoning on the right!

GrassrootsConservative
09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
:D

IGetItAlready
09-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Romney doesn't seem to parrot the same useless drivel over and over as Obama does.
Let conservatives drink when Obama says "I" and liberals drink when Obama attempts to dodge his own record with the word "inheritance".
Then anyone left standing should log on here and do their best to form a coherent post.
Should be interesting.
We should all start building our alcohol tolerance now.

Chris
09-27-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't know, it might be unfair as the way I figure you got to be drinking to vote for Obama so they got a head start.

coolwalker
09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
I can't drink that much in an hour!

Goldie Locks
09-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Ubama words - shared sacrifice, skin in the game, a fair shot, I, I, I, Bin Laden is dead, I, I, I, me, me, me, I, I, I, .................................................. ........................................and on to infinity!!!

Canadianeye
09-27-2012, 02:38 PM
If the mix for libs is still Kool Aid...then they will win hands down, no matter the counting of "I"s or "We's". They lap that shit up like a fat kid on a Michelle diet.

IGetItAlready
09-27-2012, 03:05 PM
If the mix for libs is still Kool Aid...then they will win hands down, no matter the counting of "I"s or "We's". They lap that shit up like a fat kid on a Michelle diet.

:roflmao:

Goldie Locks
09-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Select a candidate to drink to

It doesn't have to be the person you plan to vote for - in fact it's often more fun if it isn't. If you are at a party, try assigning candidates randomly to the guests.

Take a drink* every time your candidate says anything on his list

If you are drinking to Barack Obama:
Millionaires
Billionaires
Voucher
Let me be clear
Bain
Inherited
Invest
General Motors
Challenge
Middle Class
Families
Clinton
A fair shot
Skin in the game
I
Me
Shared sacrifice
Bin Laden
(I added the ones in bold to Barry's...lol)

If you are drinking to
Mitt Romney:
16 trillion
Unemployment
ObamaCare
Job Creators
Stimulus
716 billion
Redistribute
Free Enterprise
Private Sector
Work
Reagan

Additional drinking

Start the night off with a gimme – Take a drink for each person or organization that your candidate thanks in his opening remarks.
If your candidate has any type of numbered or multi-step plan – Take one drink for each number.
Each time you see your candidate force an awkward grin or laugh while his opponent is insulting him or disparaging his policies – Take a drink.
If you lose count, follow us here or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DebateDrinking) – We'll be keeping score.

*Because this may be a high scoring game, we define a drink as a gulp of beer or sip of wine or liquor.

http://www.debatedrinking.com/

GrumpyDog
10-01-2012, 07:02 AM
Words Romney should not say:

Gee
Gee Willikers
Golly
Gee Golly
Golly Gee Willikers
Very Poor
Wanna bet 10,000 Bucks?
Fire (As in what you do to employees)
Romneycare
Saying anything that sounds French
My father was born in Mexico
George Bush
Contraception
Bain
Our dog,Seamus, liked riding on the roof of the car
Obama is a Secret Muslim
Beef Jerky anyone?
My Great Great Granddaddy had 14 wives

Captain Obvious
10-01-2012, 06:04 PM
I was going to suggest that every time Obama lies, take a shot but people would be having their stomachs pumped in the ER halfway into the debate.

How about if either candidate says "middle class"?

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 06:18 PM
I was going to suggest that every time Obama lies, take a shot but people would be having their stomachs pumped in the ER halfway into the debate.

Half way??? Most likely in the first 5 minutes.
Middle class would result in the same stomach pumping...;)

KC
10-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Can libertarians drink to both?

Goldie Locks
Can libertarians drink to both?

Yeah, go for it. Where do we send flowers?

Captain Obvious
They should all just immediately start smoking crack.

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 06:22 PM

Barry already does...;)

KC
10-01-2012, 06:30 PM

>implying they don't already do that :grin:

Sorry for throwin the rest o' ya under!

Peter1469
10-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Don't they sell that charcoal stuff that you can take before drinking? That may help us survive Obama's debate performance.

Conley
10-01-2012, 08:37 PM

Marion Barry's going to be there? :shocked:

GrumpyDog
10-03-2012, 12:22 AM

If you want to go for a shot whenever either candidate lies, we will all be :occasion14:passed out before they each finish their opening remarks, no doubt..

So I suggest one swallow of beer, which, probably will consume a 6-pack before it is all over, but at least we will be able to stay awake to make it through to the end.