PDA

View Full Version : Confidence in Trump abroad

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 11:37 AM
For the love of God - don't do it America!

:geez:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/29/key-takeaways-us-image/

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_U.S.Image_.png http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_USimageTakeaways_Obama.png

Adelaide
07-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Most of those countries are very liberal compared to the United States. They will be more inclined to support Clinton or approve of Obama.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Most of those countries are very liberal compared to the United States. They will be more inclined to support Clinton or approve of Obama.

France, Germany, Spain, UK and Italy?

No .. not so much. Do you really want to elect a president with a 6-12% confidence rating in those countries?

I'll pass

pjohns
07-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Do you really want to elect a president with a 6-12% confidence rating in [France, Germany, Spain, UK and Italy]?

I'll pass

I think that Donald Trump is a very poor representative of the GOP. Essentially, he has hijacked the party.

And, in my opinion, he is a bully, a braggart, and a bigot.

But I like Hillary Clinton even less.

And make no mistake: One of these two will be elected as our next president, to take office in January 2017.

So a vote for Gary Johnson (or any other third-party candidate) is, essentially, just a vote wasted...

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 12:35 PM
I think that Donald Trump is a very poor representative of the GOP. Essentially, he has hijacked the party.

And, in my opinion, he is a bully, a braggart, and a bigot.

But I like Hillary Clinton even less.

And make no mistake: One of these two will be elected as our next president, to take office in January 2017.

So a vote for Gary Johnson (or any other third-party candidate) is, essentially, just a vote wasted...

Maybe - but there are a LOT of moderate Republicans and independents who will vote for Gary Johnson.

Sends a message which is a good thing.

The Sage of Main Street
07-01-2016, 01:02 PM

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_U.S.Image_.png http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_USimageTakeaways_Obama.png That's because the Eurine Union is Chamberlain's Chamber Pot against the Nazislamis.

The Sage of Main Street
07-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Do you really want to elect a president with a 6-12% confidence rating in those countries?

I'll pass You should pass. You have a Dead Man's Hand.

Cletus
07-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Who cares what they think?

No one should.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 01:06 PM

No one should.

Lol - what a dumb way to look at the world.

Archer0915
07-01-2016, 01:07 PM

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_U.S.Image_.png http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2016/06/FT_16.06.28_USimageTakeaways_Obama.png

Well that is understandable! Trump is a Business man and therefore he may start billing for our military presence. Face it, the US has been getting screwed everywhere and it comes back to the American worker. They are getting screwed by shit policies and shit deals. We need a new deal, the old deal! The same deal many of those countries that are against trump get.

Cletus
07-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Lol - what a dumb way to look at the world.

No, letting people in foreign countries with their own agendas determine how we choose the leadership of this country is dumb. It doesn't matter who we elect, he will be the President of the United States and like him or not, when he speaks, foreign nations will listen.

Look at Obama... the guy was a laughingstock. There is video of Merkel and Sarkozy and others laughing their asses off at him because they thought he was an idiot (they were right), but the fact remained that he is POTUS and as such, he wields the power of that office.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 01:36 PM
No, letting people in foreign countries with their own agendas determine how we choose the leadership of this country is dumb. It doesn't matter who we elect, he will be the President of the United States and like him or not, when he speaks, foreign nations will listen.

Look at Obama... the guy was a laughingstock. There is video of Merkel and Sarkozy and others laughing their asses off at him because they thought he was an idiot (they were right), but the fact remained that he is POTUS and as such, he wields the power of that office.

Obama clearly RESTORED confidence in America (they were sick and tired of failed Bush Cowboy Diplomacy) based on the current poll numbers abroad.

Nobody is suggesting we do what they want us to do, but your nationalistic worldview is naive and egocentric. We don't live in a bubble.

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 01:40 PM

No .. not so much. Do you really want to elect a president with a 6-12% confidence rating in those countries?

I'll pass

Those countries make Canada look conservative.

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 02:02 PM
I really don't care what other countries think or how much confidence they have in the U.S. given that I have 0% confidence in them.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Those countries make Canada look conservative.

Nah - so are you like Cletus and believe that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of us?

I don't care if Putin hates Obama - but i certainly do if Merkel hates Obama.

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Leaving the office vacant is 100% preferred to Crooked Hillary holding the office of the Presidency.

Tahuyaman
07-01-2016, 02:07 PM

Personally, I don't care what they think overseas. We don't have any input on their election, nor should we.

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 02:10 PM
The Brits didn't like it when Obama told them they were going to the back of the trade deal line if they didn't vote his way. That pissed off a lot of Brits.

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Nah - so are you like Cletus and believe that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of us?

Yeah. Ever been to any of those countries? I've been to them all and lived in Germany for 3 years. They are as liberal as it gets.

The only reason you think it's not important if Putin hates Obama is because the media has gotten you to believe that Russia is the bad guy... Merkel has destroyed her country and the EU and I'm supposed to care if she likes our President? Nah...

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Leaving the office vacant is 100% preferred to Crooked Hillary holding the office of the Presidency.

Yeah - lets just eliminate the presidency, fire congress, eliminate the Pentagon/CIA/FBI etc and wing it eh Pete?

:rolleyes:

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 02:13 PM
The Brits didn't like it when Obama told them they were going to the back of the trade deal line if they didn't vote his way. That pissed off a lot of Brits.

Obama had NOTHING to do with the vote outcome.

Stop pretending

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Yeah - lets just eliminate the presidency, fire congress, eliminate the Pentagon/CIA/FBI etc and wing it eh Pete?

You can recover from failing reading comprehension in the past. There are night schools for that.

Tahuyaman
07-01-2016, 02:15 PM

I'll pass

I don't care.

They probably love the incompetent and destructive leadership we are dealing with today.

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Obama had NOTHING to do with the vote outcome.

Stop pretending

He certainly had an affect. How much, I don't know.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 02:16 PM
You can recover from failing reading comprehension in the past. There are night schools for that.

Leaving the presidency vacant would be better than Crooked Hillary?

Nah - i got your drift ;-)

Tahuyaman
07-01-2016, 02:33 PM
He certainly had an affect. How much, I don't know.

Now the Obama administration is figuring out how they can meddle in someone else's business and get the BREXIT vote reversed.

As usual, when they disapprove of the will of the people, they seek to nulify that will whether it's at home or abroad.

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah. Ever been to any of those countries? I've been to them all and lived in Germany for 3 years. They are as liberal as it gets.

The only reason you think it's not important if Putin hates Obama is because the media has gotten you to believe that Russia is the bad guy... Merkel has destroyed her country and the EU and I'm supposed to care if she likes our President? Nah...

Putin is a horrible KGB dick-tater despot. To think otherwise is naive.

I kind of forgot where you live now, but if it's Texas or Kentucky or someplace like that, tis non wonder you think Germany is Libbie-land. ;-)

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Leaving the presidency vacant would be better than Crooked Hillary?

Nah - i got your drift ;-)

OK, that is what I said.

Why was your first comment incorrect? Reading problems? Something else, perhaps?

Yes. All legal actions should be taken to prevent Hillary from becoming President. She is unfit.

Cletus
07-01-2016, 02:52 PM

Merkel doesn't hate him. She thinks he is a joke.

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Putin is a horrible KGB dick-tater despot. To think otherwise is naive.

I kind of forgot where you live now, but if it's Texas or Kentucky or someplace like that, tis non wonder you think Germany is Libbie-land. ;-)

Putin is the ultimate leftist. You would think you would like him.

Again, I lived in Germany for three years... I live in Colorado now which is mostly a blue State now... You really don't know what you're talking about on this one.

del
07-01-2016, 02:54 PM

how did you like it?

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Putin is the ultimate leftist. You would think you would like him.

Again, I lived in Germany for three years... I live in Colorado now which is mostly a blue State now... You really don't know what you're talking about on this one.

You crazy Pickles - Putin a lefty? :)

Colorado? Depends on whether you live in Denver or Grand Lake.

*I spent a summer in Grand Lake after college doing repertory theater - freaking gorgeous!

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 03:16 PM

*I spent a summer in Grand Lake after college doing repertory theater - freaking gorgeous!

I live just outside of Boulder.

Do you actually think Putin is a righty?

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 04:48 PM
how did you like it?

I was reading at college level in 6th grade, so I am sorry, I can't answer your question. Navy.

Peter1469
07-01-2016, 04:49 PM

R = zero government
L = total government
start on the right and sprinkle government until it is full on left

AZ Jim
07-01-2016, 04:52 PM

No one should.So you don't live in the world? Most of us do.

maineman
07-01-2016, 05:03 PM
There is video of Merkel and Sarkozy and others laughing their asses off at him because they thought he was an idiot.
Cletus:

First, I would love for you to post a link to this video. I went looking for it and couldn't find it. I think you are not telling the truth about its existence let alone its content.

Secondly, how in the word can you tell the thoughts they were having that prompted laughter? Are you clairvoyant?

Merkel doesn't hate him. She thinks he is a joke.

Where do you come by that opinion? Others think differently and have written about it:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-trip-to-germany-reflects-new-closeness-1461365489

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/barack-obama-angela-merkel-germany-europe/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/25/special-relationship-is-merkel-obamas-real-ally-in-europe.html

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-obama-merkel-20160425-story.html

Mini Me
07-01-2016, 05:22 PM
That's because the Eurine Union is Chamberlain's Chamber Pot against the Nazislamis.

Hahaha! You never fail to amuse!

Mini Me
07-01-2016, 05:29 PM

That's the BULLY PULPIT for you!

Ya gotta be carefull how you use it! Obama must not be listening to his advisors!

Mini Me
07-01-2016, 05:31 PM

WTF??? Merkel is the straw that stirs the EU drink! Germany is the most productive member of the EU!

Private Pickle
07-01-2016, 05:32 PM
WTF??? Merkel is the straw that stirs the EU drink! Germany is the most productive member of the EU!

Their economy is brought down by the other lacking members...

Mini Me
07-01-2016, 05:36 PM

Peter is give to bouts of hysteria and lapses of reason! Working with intel will do that to you! Could be an LSD flashback!:icon_salut:

pjohns
07-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Nobody is suggesting we do what they want us to do, but your nationalistic worldview is naive and egocentric.

How can you have it both ways?

Either Americans should choose what we wish--based upon what we wish--or else we should defer to the wishes of others.

But I just cannot see how it is possible to have it both ways...

Bo-4
07-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Could be an LSD flashback!:icon_salut:

Quite honestly, i have those on occasion myself and they're quite nice! ;-)

zelmo1234
07-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Obama clearly RESTORED confidence in America (they were sick and tired of failed Bush Cowboy Diplomacy) based on the current poll numbers abroad.

Nobody is suggesting we do what they want us to do, but your nationalistic worldview is naive and egocentric. We don't live in a bubble.

With WHO?

The only people that might like Obama is Iran?

Name one place where Obama made things better.

zelmo1234
07-01-2016, 07:02 PM

Neither Putin or Merkel hate Obama, They think he is a Joke?

They openly laugh at him and make fun of him.

Obama and Kerry let Iran Bully them into a terrible Treaty that allowed the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism to have an Atomic Bomb.

maineman
07-01-2016, 07:25 PM

They openly laugh at him and make fun of him. Do you have a link to that supposed video?

maineman
07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Hey Zelmo! Can you read a graph? Can you read the right hand side of this post?

maineman
07-01-2016, 09:04 PM
zelmo1234 come back!

The Sage of Main Street
07-02-2016, 10:45 AM
I really don't care what other countries think or how much confidence they have in the U.S. given that I have 0% confidence in them. The smug and decadent tranny-nationalist foreign establishments are about to crumble into dust.

Tahuyaman
07-02-2016, 10:52 AM

Obama and Kerry let Iran Bully them into a terrible Treaty that allowed the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism to have an Atomic Bomb.

He is a joke. That's not a question. Putin has punked him several times. I'm personally embarrassed to have this man as my president.

The Sage of Main Street
07-02-2016, 10:56 AM
I was reading at college level in 6th grade, so I am sorry, I can't answer your question. Navy. Reading is passive. That is a very lazy and inaccurate way of learning. All you get out of it is fuzzy knowledge and prefabricated ideas.

Bo-4
07-02-2016, 11:02 AM

What Pootie-Poot thinks of O couldn't care less and neither should you, but link to Merkel laughing at Obama?

The one she TRULY hated :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs

Bo-4
07-02-2016, 11:03 AM
@zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588) come back!

Zelly's .. uhmmm -- busy ;-)

Private Pickle
07-02-2016, 11:12 AM
The smug and decadent tranny-nationalist establishments are about to crumble into dust.

Fixed...now that's us...

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 11:20 AM
He is a joke. That's not a question. Putin has punked him several times. I'm personally embarrassed to have this man as my president.He's very embarrassed you are American. Please stay in Mexico year round.

Tahuyaman
07-02-2016, 11:32 AM
He's very embarrassed you are American. Please stay in Mexico year round.

Mexico is my winter home. Too hot and humid in the summer and fall.

I'm embarrassed that my country is represented to the world by our current president. I personally don't care what he would think of me if he knew me. I have no respect for him. I respect his office, but not him.

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 11:42 AM

I'm embarrassed that my country is represented to the world by our current president. I personally don't care what he would think of me if he knew me. I have no respect for him. I respect his office, but not him.I don't have any respect for you and if he knew you he would think of you as just a parttime pain in the ass, not a good American. entender, estúpido?

Bo-4
07-02-2016, 11:44 AM
I don't have any respect for you and if he knew you he would think of you as just a parttime pain in the ass, not a good American. entender, estúpido?

What i'm wondering is why he finds it necessary to say this same thing almost verbatim 5 times a day?

Weird

I'm embarrassed that my country is represented to the world by our current president. I personally don't care what he would think of me if he knew me. I have no respect for him. I respect his office, but not him.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Reading is passive. That is a very lazy and inaccurate way of learning. All you get out of it is fuzzy knowledge and prefabricated ideas.

I said nothing about learning. I said reading. They measure it.

Tahuyaman
07-02-2016, 12:15 PM
I don't have any respect for you and if he knew you he would think of you as just a parttime pain in the ass, not a good American. entender, estúpido?

bless your heart

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:32 AM
@zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588) come back!

So lets say that you and I are neighbors. and you have been getting your cable from me for free.

I decide to sell my house. I have 2 potential buyers. Hillary is going to let you keep getting your cable for Free, and Donald is going to make you pay for it?

Which one do you hope that I sell the house too?

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:36 AM
Zelly's .. uhmmm -- busy ;-)

Zelly's Got a new Toy to play with. And I am finding out that the Red Head is going to be the Captain!

She is a lot less nervous, but I am very glad that we upgraded to the side thrusters. Makes it a lot easier :)

Sorry for having a life.

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:38 AM
He's very embarrassed you are American. Please stay in Mexico year round.

God please let the USA go broke under the guidance of the Democrats. So people that are milking the system have to provide for themselves?

It is time for people to earn their keep.

maineman
07-03-2016, 12:38 AM
So lets say that you and I are neighbors. and you have been getting your cable from me for free.

I decide to sell my house. I have 2 potential buyers. Hillary is going to let you keep getting your cable for Free, and Donald is going to make you pay for it?

Which one do you hope that I sell the house too?

Hillary... because this election is a whole hell of a lot more important than my fucking cable bill.

Next stupid question?

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:40 AM

You are going to confuse the Liberals and Democrats.

They believe that you can demand Respect and don't understand that respect must be earned.

They also don't understand that Obama, is the child at the table when dealing with other world leaders. He it to afraid to actually stand up to them. And thus they have NO Respect for him whatsoever

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:42 AM

Obama, does not have respect for anyone, instead he operates out of fear. He is scared of Radical Islam, so he does whatever they want, Hoping against Hope that they will be nice to him.

I have never seen anyone that is such a pussy.

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Hillary... because this election is a whole hell of a lot more important than my $#@!ing cable bill.

Next stupid question?

So for all of the other countries that have Trade deals and other arrangements with the USA, that take advantage of us?

Don't you think they want to maintain the status quo as well, so they have the advantage over the USA?

And Yes this is an important election, I for one don't want the policies of the USA to be based on which country donates the most to the Clinton Foundation.

Mac-7
07-03-2016, 05:59 AM

I'll pass

Liberals are now ready to defer the selection of our president to foreigners?

Thats taking Kumbaya a little too far if you ask me.

but it does bring us closer the the one world government that liberals dream of.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 08:03 AM
You are going to confuse the Liberals and Democrats.

They believe that you can demand Respect and don't understand that respect must be earned.

They also don't understand that Obama, is the child at the table when dealing with other world leaders. He it to afraid to actually stand up to them. And thus they have NO Respect for him whatsoever

people do respect the presidency of the United States, but don't respect this particular president.

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Hillary... because this election is a whole hell of a lot more important than my fucking cable bill.

Next stupid question?

Hillary will destroy the Constitution once and for all. And she is unfit to lead.

Cthulhu
07-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Hillary... because this election is a whole hell of a lot more important than my $#@!ing cable bill.

Next stupid question?
This election is just as important as the test of them.

The only difference is the level of drama associated with it.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Bo-4
07-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Hillary will destroy the Constitution once and for all. And she is unfit to lead.

Truth be told - i'm rooting for an indictment. She can't be the candidate under indictment. It'll be Bernie, Warren or Biden if that happens (Warren my choice).

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 09:44 AM

I don't think that she can destroy it, but she certainly will ignore it when it gets in her way as our current president does.

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 10:00 AM
I don't think that she can destroy it, but she certainly will ignore it when it gets in her way as our current president does.

If she appoints Justices the Constitution will be dead. Dead.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 10:03 AM
If she appoints Justices the Constitution will be dead. Dead.

That could lead to another American Revolution of sorts.

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 10:10 AM
That could lead to another American Revolution of sorts.

More likely a collapse.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 10:14 AM
I don't believe the masses have been dumbed down that much....... Yet.

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 10:23 AM
I don't believe the masses have been dumbed down that much....... Yet.

You have more faith in the sheep than I do.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 10:27 AM
You have more faith in the sheep than I do.

I'm basically an optimist at heart. I believe certain events can wake up the masses quite quickly.

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm basically an optimist at heart. I believe certain events can wake up the masses quite quickly.

I am too.

But so far as the sheep goes I see a total collapse as the only thing that will wake them up. I am prepared.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 10:42 AM
I am too.

But so far as the sheep goes I see a total collapse as the only thing that will wake them up. I am prepared.

Onviously there are some who are so "ate up" that they are beyond hope. I see some here, but I refuse to believe those few represent the majority.

AZ Jim
07-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Peter to Tah: We're good to go buddy, but the rest are fucked!!!

Peter1469
07-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Peter to Tah: We're good to go buddy, but the rest are fucked!!!

Correction: all who do not depend on government assistance from cradle to grave are good to go. The rest of you are fucked.

AZ the government drone (http://www.thelifeofjulia.com)

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 12:06 PM

With a 5 to 4 liberal court and likely a 6 to 3 court? It is the end game.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 12:08 PM
We'll find out.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Peter to Tah: We're good to go buddy, but the rest are $#@!ed!!!

Correction: all who do not depend on government assistance from cradle to grave are good to go. The rest of you are $#@!ed.

AZ the government drone (http://www.thelifeofjulia.com)

A simple truth.

The Sage of Main Street
07-05-2016, 10:24 AM
God please let the USA go broke under the guidance of the Democrats. So people that are milking the system have to provide for themselves?

It is time for people to earn their keep. At age 18, cut off the mooching children of the rich from Daddy's money and connections. They will get nowhere.

Ransom
07-05-2016, 11:38 AM
At age 18, cut off the mooching children of the rich from Daddy's money and connections. They will get nowhere.

My favorite the Obamaite in his PJ's going over health care from his living room. Practically had the flap in the back.

:lol: