07-02-2016, 02:51 PM
with surprising results...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Where are all the cons on this issue? Hahahahahaha

hanger4
07-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Oh my, 4 people. Yup that's so representative of the whole.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 04:18 PM
How many people did they interview to get those people?

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 04:31 PM
The point is made. You are just as uninformed about your hero.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 04:48 PM

I don't support Trump.

I don't loath Trump if that is included in your question.

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't support Trump.

I don't loath Trump if that is included in your question.Yeah, I'd be ashamed to admit it too...

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I'd be ashamed to admit it too...

That you don't loath Trump? Why?

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Forget it young man I don't chase my tail...

hanger4
07-02-2016, 05:20 PM

4 people out of milions and you brand all Trump supporters as fans of Hitler.

The only point you've made was your stupidity.

FindersKeepers
07-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I'd be ashamed to admit it too...

It's true, however.

Trump doesn't have a lot of staunch "supporters."

It's just that we understand that the alternative to Trump is much, much worse.

Safety
07-02-2016, 05:38 PM

How many "obamaphone" people were videoed?

Mister D
07-02-2016, 05:41 PM
How many "obamaphone" people were videoed? What difference does it make?

Safety
07-02-2016, 05:42 PM
What difference does it make?

Ask Jesse Williams.

Mister D
07-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Ask Jesse Williams.

What does Jesse Williams have to do with this?

Safety
07-02-2016, 05:50 PM
What does Jesse Williams have to do with this?

Everything is relative. The one obamaphone video was presented here to try and portray blacks as a whole, now the same is being done to Trump supporters and you need this explained? ...AND since Jesse has caused so much heartburn here because he is a "black" social justice warrior who is light skinned, it was an appropriate answer to your rhetorical question.

Mister D
07-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Everything is relative. The one obamaphone video was presented here to try and portray blacks as a whole, now the same is being done to Trump supporters and you need this explained? ...AND since Jesse has caused so much heartburn here because he is a "black" social justice warrior who is light skinned, it was an appropriate answer to your rhetorical question.

I have no idea how Williams relates to this (your explanation was as clear as mud) or what your comment about relativity was supposed to mean but, as for the rest, so what? What does any of this have to do with the validity of this video? Nothing, right? It's illogical to argue that because someone else is allegedly a hypocrite this video means something.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Well the diversion is vastly more interesting than the topic.

Mister D
07-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Well the diversion is vastly more interesting than the topic.

Explaining to Safety for the umpteenth time that appeals to hypocrisy are illogical isn't very interesting.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 06:06 PM
Explaining to Safety for the umpteenth time that appeals to hypocrisy are illogical isn't very interesting.

In this thread the bar is extremely low.

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
It's true, however.

It's just that we understand that the alternative to Trump is much, much worse.If he is elected, you will find out how wrong you are.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 06:11 PM
If he is elected, you will find out how wrong you are.

Tell us your fears.

gamewell45
07-02-2016, 06:22 PM
It's true, however.

It's just that we understand that the alternative to Trump is much, much worse.

You think that Gary Johnson is that worse?

AZ Jim
07-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Tell us your fears.First of all, I have no PERSONAL fears of anything but I fear for my kids, their kids. If after listening to Trump you need to figure out what anyone has to fear from his election needs help.

Peter1469
07-02-2016, 06:28 PM
First of all, I have no PERSONAL fears of anything but I fear for my kids, their kids. If after listening to Trump you need to figure out what anyone has to fear from his election needs help.

Oh.

I am not a Trump supporter- he is too much of a wild card. I did like his foreign policy speech and said so at the time.

But he is not the trash that Hillary is.

FindersKeepers
07-02-2016, 06:31 PM
You think that Gary Johnson is that worse?

Johnson doesn't reach the ranking of being a true alternative. He doesn't have a shot.

Safety
07-02-2016, 06:34 PM
I have no idea how Williams relates to this (your explanation was as clear as mud) or what your comment about relativity was supposed to mean but, as for the rest, so what? What does any of this have to do with the validity of this video? Nothing, right? It's illogical to argue that because someone else is allegedly a hypocrite this video means something.

It's crystal clear. There really isn't a debate on the issue, for previous posts showing the lack of questioning the "validity" of the numerous "obamaphone" videos is more than enough evidence to reduce to nothing, your claim of anything being illogical.

Safety
07-02-2016, 06:39 PM

You can explain away until you're blue in the face, my challenges are very valid when quantifying an argument. You can either ignore it, or deal with it.

Mister D
07-02-2016, 06:39 PM
It's crystal clear. There really isn't a debate on the issue, for previous posts showing the lack of questioning the "validity" of the numerous "obamaphone" videos is more than enough evidence to reduce to nothing, your claim of anything being illogical.

What? Are you drinking? I am too but I haven't had that much yet.

Obamaphones have absolutely nothing to do with this video. Nor does brutha Williams. You should really be setting an example as a mod. Well, a good example I mean.

Mister D
07-02-2016, 06:41 PM
You can explain away until you're blue in the face, my challenges are very valid when quantifying an argument. You can either ignore it, or deal with it.

Explain what away? How do you quantify an argument? Have a good night, Safety.

Tahuyaman
07-02-2016, 10:56 PM

I love the creative editing presented as authentic.

Tahuyaman
07-02-2016, 10:58 PM
In this thread the bar is extremely low.

Well, AZ Jim set that bar at a height he can handle.

AZ Jim
07-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Well, AZ Jim set that bar at a height he can handle.In your case, borrow a ladder.

Mac-7
07-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Some of the quotes were too generalized to make sense of

But at the risk of being called a nazi by Jim there were a couple that I could support no matter who said them

One involved immigration

Our economic situation does affect our attitude toward allowing more poor people or unskilled workers to enter this country

That applies to Germany in 1933 or any other country including America today

What is so horrible about saying that?

Chris
07-03-2016, 08:45 AM
What? Are you drinking? I am too but I haven't had that much yet.

Obamaphones have absolutely nothing to do with this video. Nor does brutha Williams. You should really be setting an example as a mod. Well, a good example I mean.

Please don't insinuate drinking and please don't play the mod card. Stick to topic.

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 09:07 AM
First of all, I have no PERSONAL fears of anything but I fear for my kids, their kids. If after listening to Trump you need to figure out what anyone has to fear from his election needs help.

Well it is true that under Trump, the economy will likely do well enough that they would have to get a job and not live of the Government handouts, so I can see your concern

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 09:10 AM
In your case, borrow a ladder.

If the hole is that deep? Stop digging

Subdermal
07-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Well, AZ Jim set that bar at a height he can handle.

Something a walker could clear.

zelmo1234
07-03-2016, 09:13 AM
What Hillary supporters don't understand is that Trump is the ANTI Hillary choice and that is enough

She Clearly played fast an loose with national Security. Clearly is a foreign policy failure. Could not find the truth if you locked her is a room with it. And when you look at the Millions that came into the Clinton foundations from other countries, and then the State Department rulings that were made in their favor? Clearly sold the country out to the highest bidder? Trump could be a Bag Lady and would be better for the country that Crooked Hillary

Bo-4
07-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Love this one .. can't watch it often enough, thanks!

Need MOAR?
:biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ZZc7iNygA

Ransom
07-04-2016, 07:09 AM
Oh....I'd be throwing my support behind anti-Trump videos too should I be a Dim. I mean....their candidate....just spent 3.5 hours being interviewed by the FBI.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm a trained professional...I expect no indictment, no action taken, Obama isn't going to prosecute Hillary. But the Bill running across the tarmac, the lies she's repeatedly told here......isn't good for those trying to get her elected. I doubt AG Lynch herself would believe her own nonsense given it was used as an excuse. Grandchildren, golf, and weather?

Break out a Trump Tweet, show him on TV, interview supporters, keep the focus on Trump, your candidate is answering questions. Under oath.

Bo-4
07-04-2016, 08:50 AM
Break out a Trump Tweet, show him on TV, interview supporters, keep the focus on Trump, your candidate is answering questions. Under oath.

PSSST - she wasn't under oath

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-interviewed-by-fbi-in-email-investigation_us_5777ebe7e4b09b4c43c0afe2

Clearly you need more Lie Witness News! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjSQv5s9QF8

Ransom
07-04-2016, 03:32 PM
PSSST - she wasn't under oath

She wasn't?

Evmetro
04-17-2017, 11:49 AM

You seem obsessed with comparing Trump to Hitler. Why do lefties like comparing Trump to Hitler so much?

texan
04-17-2017, 02:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzhqwcc7h4

yawn! F ret

patrickt
04-17-2017, 03:12 PM
Where are all the cons on this issue? Hahahahahaha

There is no issue, you pompous twit.

patrickt
04-17-2017, 05:55 PM

#1, it's L.A.
#2. Is that the best Soros can hire.