PDA

View Full Version : Oh What a Tangled Web She Weaves....

FindersKeepers
07-03-2016, 05:48 PM
...this is simply unbelievable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

AZ Jim
07-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Okay, I watched and I will proudly vote, do phone work and and support Hillary Clinton. Now, she is NOT a perfect candidate, but to suggest that she isn't a far safer and better solution than Trump is ludicrous.

Chloe
07-03-2016, 06:15 PM
supporting either Clinton or Trump and voting for either Clinton or Trump is equally ludicrous

birddog
07-03-2016, 06:25 PM
With Trump, we have at least a fair chance accomplishing good, none with Hillary. She is the worst and most corrupt candidate in history, the dims should be ashamed. Go Trump!

Chloe
07-03-2016, 06:37 PM
With Trump, we have at least a fair chance accomplishing good, none with Hillary. She is the worst and most corrupt candidate in history, the dims should be ashamed. Go Trump!

uh huh

They are both shameful

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 08:49 PM

Her water carriers and boot lickers ignore it.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2016, 08:55 PM
supporting either Clinton or Trump and voting for either Clinton or Trump is equally ludicrous

Gary Johnson!

valley ranch
07-03-2016, 09:47 PM
I guess Donald Trump is the best up for the office. yep, that's the way to go.

FindersKeepers
07-04-2016, 05:48 AM

I'll give you that both are ludicrous -- but exercising your right to vote, isn't.

Sure, you could waste your vote on a third-party candidate to "make a statement," but that's a whole lot of been-there/done-that.

The next US President will come from one of the major parties, that's a given, so we have a situation of electing the lesser of two evils.

To pretend that is not the case -- is naive.

PolWatch
07-04-2016, 05:54 AM
I don't think its naive at all. The belief that a third party could win this year is naive. I realize that Jill Stein has no chance of winning. I have made the decision that I've held my nose to vote for too many years. I won't do it again. I also know that my vote has no power at all. I live in a state that is and always will be, republican. My vote (and others) isn't so much a protest as notice to the major parties that some of us have had more-than-enough.

FindersKeepers
07-04-2016, 06:02 AM
I don't think its naive at all. The belief that a third party could win this year is naive. I realize that Jill Stein has no chance of winning. I have made the decision that I've held my nose to vote for too many years. I won't do it again. I also know that my vote has no power at all. I live in a state that is and always will be, republican. My vote (and others) isn't so much a protest as notice to the major parties that some of us have had more-than-enough.

I don't disagree with your sentiment -- and you're in a state where you understand that your vote probably won't impact much.

What I'm saying is that the eventual winner will come from one of the two parties (probably the Democratic), so that's where the votes will focus. One need not "support" a candidate to vote against another candidate. Voting third party is fine, but that vote won't affect the election.

That's all I'm saying.

Every voter should follow his or her heart.

Peter1469
07-04-2016, 06:02 AM
I don't support Trump. But I actively reject Crooked Hillary.

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Okay, I watched and I will proudly vote, do phone work and and support Hillary Clinton. Now, she is NOT a perfect candidate, but to suggest that she isn't a far safer and better solution than Trump is ludicrous.

Which Hillary, the one that was for the War, or the one that was against it???

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Gary Johnson!

Well that is the safe way to vote for Hillary, Then YOU can put the Bumper Sticker on that Says don't blame ME.

In most elections I would agree with this, but in this election, one is clearly a criminal and as more and more comes out on the Clinton Foundation, people will see how clearly she Sold out the USA, to other countries, some that are considered enemies.

And as Big as the down Side is with Trump, it is not even close to the best we can expect from Hillary

Truth Detector
07-04-2016, 08:48 AM

Wow; you stumbled upon accidental journalism here. LOL

Truth Detector
07-04-2016, 08:49 AM

Of course you will! :biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Well that is the safe way to vote for Hillary, Then YOU can put the Bumper Sticker on that Says don't blame ME.

In most elections I would agree with this, but in this election, one is clearly a criminal and as more and more comes out on the Clinton Foundation, people will see how clearly she Sold out the USA, to other countries, some that are considered enemies.

And as Big as the down Side is with Trump, it is not even close to the best we can expect from Hillary

I won't ruin the look of my car or truck by slapping on a bumper sticker.

Honestly, I don't know that Hillary would be worse than Trump or the other way around. I believe either way, we are in trouble. To me it's shockingly incredible that these two are the best we could come up with.

Its discouaging to me and I'm a genuine optimist.

Peter1469
07-04-2016, 10:34 AM
I won't ruin the look of my car or truck by slapping on a bumper sticker.

Honestly, I don't know that Hillary would be worse than Trump or the other way around. I believe either way, we are in trouble. To me it's shockingly incredible that these two are the best we could come up with.

Its discouaging to me and I'm a genuine optimist.

Look at the bright side (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/65949-George-Friedman-on-the-United-States).

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Look at the bright side (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/65949-George-Friedman-on-the-United-States).

I'm still an optimist. It just doesn't come naturally any more. I now need to actually look for reasons to remain optimistic about the future.

valley ranch
07-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Quote Jim, Okay, I watched and I will proudly vote, do phone work and and support Hillary Clinton. Now, she is NOT a perfect candidate, but

What would she, that lying bag have to do, or be shown to do, for you not to follow her, with that: Yes mam, yes mam three bags full, pledge to obey?

Peter1469
07-04-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm still an optimist. It just doesn't come naturally any more. I now need to actually look for reasons to remain optimistic about the future.

The point of that article is that our government isn't very important in what America is.

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Many liberals believe lying is a good thing. They think lying prevents people from having their feelings hurt.

valley ranch
07-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Tahuyaman, Tell me how Trump can be, to you, as bad for America, in any way, as the Clintons hag. I'm not a natural optimist, I have to work at it.
===
The left mess it tickled to death with her, just as she is!

valley ranch
07-04-2016, 11:27 AM
You've heard one, after watching a compilation of her lying her arsh off say: He would proudly lick, suck and kiss with no further regard to who and what she is.

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Tahuyaman, Tell me how Trump can be, to you, as bad for America, in any way, as the Clintons hag. I'm not a natural optimist, I have to work at it.
===
The left mess it tickled to death with her, just as she is!

I don't believe Trump has a good handle on the issues whether they are economic or those surrounding foreign or domestic policy. I don't believe he has a sold grasp of the history surrounding the issues as well.

I do believe that Hillary Clinton would be a complete disaster too. In my view either one is unacceptable.

I can't support Hillary because of the things I know about her.

I can't support Trump because of the things I don't know about him and the things I believe he doesn't know about the important issues we are facing today.

PolWatch
07-04-2016, 12:40 PM
When you look at Clinton or Trump the result is still a tragedy. This nation has survived some real stinkers in the Oval Office. I think it will survive either of these. I'm hoping that 4 years of whoever wins will be enough to sober up anyone that voted for either of them.

MisterVeritis
07-04-2016, 12:56 PM
This is a man who loves his Crooked Hillary.

domer76
07-04-2016, 01:03 PM

laughable

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 01:05 PM
When you look at Clinton or Trump the result is still a tragedy. This nation has survived some real stinkers in the Oval Office. I think it will survive either of these. I'm hoping that 4 years of whoever wins will be enough to sober up anyone that voted for either of them.

I agree that as a nation we are strong enough to absorb and overcome the damage that either one of these people will cause, but that's really not the point. Their disasters will cause people to be needlessly harmed.

Neither one will cause me any harm as I have taken steps to insulate myself, but that's not the case with everyone. More people will be harmed by either one of these two as POTUS.

Maybe another four years of abject failure will cause a reawakening

AZ Jim
07-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Which Hillary, the one that was for the War, or the one that was against it???Do I need to remind you of the donalds flip flops? I guarantee he's way ahead of her on Flips!

suds00
07-04-2016, 01:30 PM
we don't know what trump would do.his past doesn't portend greatness ,or even being adequate.hillary would not be great but she wouldn't possibly destroy our nation.

domer76
07-04-2016, 01:36 PM

Anyone who doesn't change their mind on issues at some point in their life is a non-thinking fool.

Peter1469
07-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Anyone who doesn't change their mind on issues at some point in their life is a non-thinking fool.

Did Hillary change her mind about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia?

FindersKeepers
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM

I agree. But why can't she admit that? Why must she tell bald-face lies?

The truly interesting thing about that video is how easily and fluidly she tells those lies. My daughter is in law enforcement and part of some training she got was how to interpret someone's eye movements when they're lying. Most people, if they have a conscience, will shift their focus away at the point of the lie. The ones who don't are very accomplished liars or people who feel no guilt about lying.

birddog
07-04-2016, 05:03 PM

Like Trump changing his mind? At least he admits it. Hillary is a consistent liar!

AZ Jim
07-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Like Trump changing his mind? At least he admits it. Hillary is a consistent liar!And YOU are a consistent FOOL!

birddog
07-04-2016, 05:11 PM
And YOU are a consistent FOOL!

No, but it's obvious you are! I'm just an old patriotic, Constitutional, honest conservative who is no one's fool !

AZ Jim
07-04-2016, 05:15 PM
No, but it's obvious you are! I'm just an old patriotic, Constitutional, honest conservative who is no one's fool !No! You are everyone's fool. You should get into Scientology it was an invention of another con man who you would just love.

Don
07-04-2016, 05:44 PM
I'll give you that both are ludicrous -- but exercising your right to vote, isn't.

Sure, you could waste your vote on a third-party candidate to "make a statement," but that's a whole lot of been-there/done-that.

The next US President will come from one of the major parties, that's a given, so we have a situation of electing the lesser of two evils.

To pretend that is not the case -- is naive.

The two establishment parties know that all too well. They have used that to play us for several generations now. Until we figure out that evil "A" and evil "B" are the same then we will continue to lose.

birddog
07-04-2016, 05:46 PM
No! You are everyone's fool. You should get into Scientology it was an invention of another con man who you would just love.

I'm a Fundamental Christian (S. Baptist), and quite happy to be so. I'm actually quite honest as I see it, but I understand that would be difficult for you to fathom.

FindersKeepers
07-04-2016, 05:56 PM
No! You are everyone's fool. You should get into Scientology it was an invention of another con man who you would just love.

Oh now, Jim. Birddog is a good guy, and besides, he's conservative and Scientology is populated to a large extent by liberal hollyweirdos.

You're a good guy, too, but you say some mighty ornery things.

domer76
07-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Did Hillary change her mind about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Can't refute the point, so he diverts.

domer76
07-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Like Trump changing his mind? At least he admits it. Hillary is a consistent liar!

Trump admits nothing.

domer76
07-04-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm a Fundamental Christian (S. Baptist), and quite happy to be so. I'm actually quite honest as I see it, but I understand that would be difficult for you to fathom.

That explains a lot

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 06:37 PM
I don't believe Trump has a good handle on the issues whether they are economic or those surrounding foreign or domestic policy. I don't believe he has a sold grasp of the history surrounding the issues as well.

I do believe that Hillary Clinton would be a complete disaster too. In my view either one is unacceptable.

I can't support Hillary because of the things I know about her.

I can't support Trump because of the things I don't know about him and the things I believe he doesn't know about the important issues we are facing today.

I can respect this!

I actually agree with most of it.

The reason that I decided to roll the dice with Trump? Well what we are doing now is not working. So certainly more of the same is going to produce the same results.

So while I question many of the Donald's abilities if you will? At this point I am willing to try something different.

birddog
Trump admits nothing.

You need to pay closer attention.

AZ Jim
Oh now, Jim. Birddog is a good guy, and besides, he's conservative and Scientology is populated to a large extent by liberal hollyweirdos.

You're a good guy, too, but you say some mighty ornery things.I give what I get. I am not a runner. ...

AZ Jim
07-04-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm a Fundamental Christian (S. Baptist), and quite happy to be so. I'm actually quite honest as I see it, but I understand that would be difficult for you to fathom.I am non religious and very proud of it as well.

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Do I need to remind you of the donalds flip flops? I guarantee he's way ahead of her on Flips!

What do you thing His biggest Flip Flop is?? I would say that it is Abortion! What do you think?

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 06:42 PM
And YOU are a consistent FOOL!

That may be?

But he is telling the Truth, Hillary will not admit it, The video show the extent she will go to not admit that she changed her mind.

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Trump admits nothing.

Yes, he actually does.

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 06:45 PM
I am non religious and very proud of it as well.

Actually that explains a lot! You have no moral foundation.

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 06:47 PM

There's a difference between changing your mind over a period of years while you mature and gain more experience in life and changing positions for reasons of political expedience.

How can anyone trust her when her adult life is a pattern of lying, changing positions and saying what ever it is she needs to say?

birddog
07-04-2016, 06:51 PM
I give what I get. I am not a runner. ...

Perhaps, but you are way out classed by some of us! However, you may be a legend in your own mind! :smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 06:52 PM
I am non religious and very proud of it as well.

just curious...... Why?

Tahuyaman
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM
I can respect this!

I actually agree with most of it.

The reason that I decided to roll the dice with Trump? Well what we are doing now is not working. So certainly more of the same is going to produce the same results.

So while I question many of the Donald's abilities if you will? At this point I am willing to try something different.

And I completely understand how and why people can hold that position. Hillary represents everything which has failed and is currently failing miserably.

domer76
07-04-2016, 07:32 PM
You need to pay closer attention.

I do. Can't apologize once for all the hateful bullshit he tosses out.

zelmo1234
07-04-2016, 07:44 PM
I do. Can't apologize once for all the hateful bull$#@! he tosses out.

What do you think is the most hateful thing he has said?