PDA

View Full Version : tPF When Trump included Jews and Blacks at his golf course

Peter1469
07-05-2016, 04:39 PM
When Trump included Jews and Blacks at his golf course (http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/)

The "media" and the hard left, I apologize for repeating myself, claim that a sheriff's star in a tweet about Hillary (with the words Crooked Hillary) proves that Trump is an anti-Semite. However, Trump helped to open up private clubs to Jews and blacks.

And so the cry went up.

“Trump is a racist!” was the mocking cry from an off-stage Larry David when Trump recently hostedSaturday Night Live. The David bit was designed to make fun not of Trump but Trump’s critics. In this case a left-wing group calling itself deportracism.com (http://deportracism.com/) which, without the slightest sense of irony, put together a thoroughly racist ad having children spewing obscenities as they proclaimed their allegiance not to America and its ideals but rather to their race. A chilling reminder of all those fresh-faced young Germans of long ago pledging allegiance to their Aryan race.

All of this is already old news. But there is a much older “old news” story about Trump that has now resurfaced — a story that paints a highly accurate portrait of the real Donald Trump — the guy who has no time for racism and anti-Semitism and stood up in public to fight both.

The story, linked by a group calling itself Zionists for Trump (http://zionists4trump.com/how-trump-fought-antisemitism-and-racism-in-palm-beach-two-decades-ago/), was published (http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500) in the Wall Street Journal — in 1997. It revolves around Trump’s purchase and operation of the famous Mar-a-Largo estate, built in the 1920s by Post Cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post. Trump had recently purchased the sprawling, seaside estate and turned it into a club. This being located in upscale Palm Beach, Florida, there were other prestigious clubs in the area, clubs that catered to the old order of upper crust Palm Beach society. The problem? Quietly, these other clubs had long barred Jews and African Americans — which is to say they practiced a quiet but steely racism.

The Zionists for Trump headline:

How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

Expect the attacks from the hard left and the "media" to continue.

AZ Jim
07-05-2016, 04:42 PM
When Trump included Jews and Blacks at his golf course (http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/)

The "media" and the hard left, I apologize for repeating myself, claim that a sheriff's star in a tweet about Hillary (with the words Crooked Hillary) proves that Trump is an anti-Semite. However, Trump helped to open up private clubs to Jews and blacks.

Expect the attacks from the hard left and the "media" to continue.Expect the rationalizations and hateful comments to continue from the HARD RIGHT!!

Peter1469
07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Expect the rationalizations and hateful comments to continue from the HARD RIGHT!!
Stick to the topic of this thread.

AZ Jim
07-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Stick to the topic of this thread.FU TB Coming!

@AZ Jim has been exiled, please do not respond any further to this member

JDubya
07-05-2016, 09:49 PM

Expect the attacks from the hard left and the "media" to continue.

Playing dumb is an old trick, Peter.

One that right-wingers have gotten good at by sheer repetition.

Once again, it's not that Trump is or is not a racist or a bigot or an anti-Semite himself.

It's that he tried to exploit those qualities in other people in order to garner political points with the low forehead right-wing base.

Willful ignorance might make for fun on an internet forum, but it's not gonna get you anywhere in real life.

Mac-7
07-06-2016, 04:45 AM
It's that he tried to exploit those qualities in other people in order to garner political points with the low forehead right-wing base.

First you insult trump supporters as stupid.

but then you say that a subtle hint in the shape of a star is all they need to trigger their anti-Jewish bigotry.

That makes them sound pretty intelligent and you cant have it both ways.

then there is the lib lie in the form of an assumption by you that trumpsters hate Jews to begin with.

I think it is liberal obumer who represents liberal hillary voters and hates Israel that should be condemned by the ADL.

Peter1469
07-06-2016, 04:57 AM

Once again, it's not that Trump is or is not a racist or a bigot or an anti-Semite himself.

Willful ignorance might make for fun on an internet forum, but it's not gonna get you anywhere in real life.

Except the tweet was as racist as you are smart.

Not at all.

Hillary is crooked. Hillary did get stacks of cash from Wall Street. A sheriff needs to arrest her.

Tweet-gate is a manufactured story blown up by the "media" to distract from their girl's troubles with the FBI (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system).

Common Sense
07-06-2016, 06:46 AM
I don't think Trump even knew what he was posting. He's that stupid. I criticize him for being an idiot.

Speaking of stupid, it's pretty hypocritical to ban someone from a thread for posting off topic when the OP posts off topic pics of Clinton ad nauseum.

Common Sense
07-06-2016, 06:48 AM
David Duke seemed to like Trump's tweet...

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/750395648835395584/photo/1

JDubya
07-06-2016, 09:35 AM
First you insult trump supporters as stupid.

And for good reason.

They are.

but then you say that a subtle hint in the shape of a star is all they need to trigger their anti-Jewish bigotry.

Not trigger, just appeal to it.

That makes them sound pretty intelligent and you cant have it both ways.

You have a very strange definition of what "intelligent" is. I don't call responding to dog whistles intelligent at all.

Dog stupid, actually.

then there is the lib lie in the form of an assumption by you that trumpsters hate Jews to begin with.

I'm sure that some of them do. Trump will take support from whoever will give it to him. All he cares about is getting as many votes as he can.

I think it is liberal obumer who represents liberal hillary voters and hates Israel that should be condemned by the ADL.

Obviously you understand anti-Semitism better than the ADL does, @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014).

Why don't you contact them and explain the whole thing to them?

Better yet, show up at their HQ in person so you can educate them one on one.

Make sure you pack your favorite guns and several clips of ammo in your pockets.

You'll thank me later.

JDubya
07-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Except the tweet was as racist as you are smart.

Not at all.

Hillary is crooked. Hillary did get stacks of cash from Wall Street. A sheriff needs to arrest her.

Tweet-gate is a manufactured story blown up by the "media" to distract from their girl's troubles with the FBI (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system).

Adelaide
07-06-2016, 10:54 AM
I don't think Trump even knew what he was posting. He's that stupid. I criticize him for being an idiot.

It seems like a lot of people are really trying hard to make Trump appear as a racist or bigot, when the issue seems to be more that he's an idiot. He doesn't seem to prepare very much for his speeches and just says whatever he wants and sometimes what he says is bizarre. A lot of times it isn't PC.

Maybe he is a racist/bigot, but to me it just seems like he's foolish and isn't preparing properly for appearances and speeches. I don't tend to throw the label "racist" around lightly, though, since it's a pretty serious accusation.

Cigar
07-06-2016, 11:01 AM
I've played Doral ... didn't even have to ask Donald Trump ... all I had to do was pay that ridiculous Tee-Time Fee

Not the Blue Monster, I played The Golden Palm ... which was still $165

texan
07-06-2016, 11:07 AM
I have the Blue Monster a few times.

JDubya likes to flip a one-sided coin.......The democrats he support continuously juice people up on the race card and he likes to blame trump for doing it....this is text book intellectual dishonesty.........

The Xl
07-06-2016, 11:09 AM
The Trump bigotry angle never had any legs. Question his intellect, maturity, character, whatever, that's fair game, but the racism and bigotry angle was a completely fabricated narrative.

Peter1469
07-06-2016, 04:45 PM

Speaking of stupid, it's pretty hypocritical to ban someone from a thread for posting off topic when the OP posts off topic pics of Clinton ad nauseum.

I didn't TB anyone, and from the top of the thread it seems as if nobody has been TBed.

Also, review the rules on tPF threads. It should answer your question.

Peter1469
07-06-2016, 04:46 PM

Repeating stuff doesn't make you look intelligent.

You got your b.s. thread shoved down your throat. Deal with it.

texan
07-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Figure JD would disappear after that Bu$hit post.

Peter1469
07-07-2016, 05:13 AM
The hard left will be making up all sorts of silly claims. All to protect their girl who is a serial liar. And the FBI Director explained why she ought not be in public office. At any level. Link (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system).