PDA

View Full Version : tPF Roughly 3,000 women and girls are sold on ISIS sex slave market

Common
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Just look at this, they are far worse than animals.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2700153.1467749693%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/aptopix-islamic-state-enslaved-women.jpg

The advertisement on the Telegram app is as chilling as it is incongruous: A girl for sale is "Virgin. Beautiful. 12 years old.... Her price has reached $12,500 and she will be sold soon." The posting in Arabic appeared on an encrypted conversation along with ads for kittens, weapons and tactical gear. It was shared with The Associated Press by an activist with the minority Yazidi community, whose women and children are being held as sex slaves by the extremists.
While the Islamic State group is losing territory in its self-styled caliphate, it is tightening its grip on the estimated 3,000 women and girls held as sex slaves.
In a fusion of ancient barbaric practices and modern technology, IS sells the women like chattel on smart phone apps and shares databases that contain their photographs and the names of their "owners" to prevent their escape through IS checkpoints.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/roughly-3-000-women-girls-sold-isis-sex-slave-market-article-1.2700156

valley ranch
07-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Those filthy dastards!

Common
07-06-2016, 01:04 AM
They are pure evil and I bristle when the left just mindlessly defends them because Obama does and his lacky Lynch

waltky
08-26-2016, 12:28 AM
ISIS committing grisly genocide...
http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/eek.gif
ISIS Genocide: 2-Year-Old Boy Killed, ‘Ground Into Meat and Fed to His Mother’
August 25, 2016 | During debate in the British House of Commons about the genocidal actions of the Islamic State (or Daesh), two Ministers of Parliament (MPs) recounted the testimony of a Yazidi girl who was kidnapped and raped, whose father and brother were killed in front of her, who witnessed a 9-year-old girl being raped to death, and who saw a 2-year-old boy killed, ground into meat, and then “fed to his mother who did not know what she was eating.”

The Yazidi girl, “Ekhlas,” who spoke with Members of Parliament behind closed doors on April 19, 2016, said the Daesh “killed the men and they took the girls” and “any girls over the age of nine were raped,” MP Natalie McGarry (Glasgow) repeated in her speech in the House of Commons. McGarry said she wrote down Ekhlas’s testimony, “took down her words directly.” MP Fiona Bruce (Congleton) also repeated the testimony of “Ekhlas,” and added that House members had also heard from another woman, “Yvette,” who had flown in from Syria to speak with the MPs on April 19. “She spoke of Christians being killed and tortured, and of children being beheaded in front of their parents,” recounted MP Bruce. “She showed us recent film footage of herself talking with mothers—more than one—who had seen their own children crucified.” “Another woman had seen 250 children put through a dough kneader and burnt in an oven,” said Bruce. “The oldest was four years old.” “Ekhlas” was 15 when she was kidnapped by ISIS on August 3, 2014 from her village in Sinjar, Iraq. After experiencing months of sexual abuse, torture and imprisonment by her captors, she was able to escape when a group of Kurdish Peshmerga soldiers attacked the location where she and other women were being held.

http://cnsnews.com/s3/files/styles/content_30p/s3/isis-sex-slaves-whats-app-yazidi-body-_lamiya.jpg_1280x853_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg?itok=CmDBCDza
A Yazidi woman who was injured by a land mine explosion when she escaped from her ISIS captors.

Ekhlas walked through the mountains for more than five hours when she was sighted by some Yazidis who helped her. In a safe area in Iraq, Ekhlas was eventually interviewed by attorney Jacqueline Isaac, who was collecting eyewitness testimony of ISIS’s genocidal practices to present before Western governments. Jacqueline Isaac is the vice president of the human rights group Roads to Success. She has testified about the persecution of Christians, Yazidis, and other minorities by ISIS before the United Nations, the UK Parliament, and the U.S. Congress. Isaac interviewed Ekhlas on video and helped her to attain political asylum in Europe. In speaking about Ekhlas’s testimony, MP McGarry said in the House of Commons on April 20 that eyewitnesses revealed that “children from 9, 10 years old [were] raped and impregnated” by Daesh. “They told us that people from the Kurdish movement in Rojava were buying back women [from Daesh] at auctions, using the resources of Rojava to bring women back from slavery,” said MP McGarry. “Sometimes they were found out. Sometimes Daesh worked out that they were trying to stop the enslavement to buy them [women] back to freedom. In those cases, those women disappeared.”

http://cnsnews.com/s3/files/styles/content_30p/s3/859b485cfdd4b9946f839f8f90599e27.jpeg?itok=MuKViK_ K
A Yazidi woman who eventually escaped from ISIS after she was raped and impregnated.

The MP then said, “Yesterday, I listened to the testimony of Ekhlas, who came to this place to give her testimony -- a 15-year-old who was abducted from her house. I’m not going to paraphrase what she said, as I took down her words directly. I’m going to read you her testimony, as her voice and the voice of the Yazidi and Alevis deserve to be heard in this place. So, if anyone wants to leave, do so now, as I’m going to read her [Ekhlas’s] words: ‘There was a knock at our door. We were targeted because our religion and belief is different from theirs, and our humanity is different from theirs, because we believe in the Angel Taus. In our religion, we do not believe in rape, or that innocents should be killed, or that a child should be cut up and his mother forced to eat him. ‘My father and my two brothers were killed in front of me. They took me away from my mother. He grabbed my arm and my leg and then he raped me. He was 32 years old; I was 15. After they raped me, they took my friend and they raped her. I could hear her shouting, ‘Where is the mercy? Where is the mercy?’ There must be some mercy in their hearts.

‘They killed the men and they took the girls. Any girls over the age of nine were raped -- like me. What does a nine-year-old understand about sex or rape? What did she do to deserve this? ‘I saw a nine-year-old girl raped with my own eyes, by not one man but several. I saw her die with my own eyes because her body could not handle the brutality. ‘We saw a two-year-old boy killed, then ground into meat and fed to his mother who did not know what she was eating. ‘Some younger girls were taken. Some young girls were impregnated, and were only children. What are they going to do as pregnant children? There is so much brainwashing. Daesh tell you your religion and they brainwash children. ‘They arm them, and they put them in front of their own parents and demand that they kill them. Listen to me. I am begging you. Listen to me, listen to what I am telling. Help us. I beg of you. Listen to me. Help the girls who are still in captivity. Let us all stand hand-in-hand and take a stand. This is a genocide against Christians, Yazidis, the Alidis and others. ‘This is about dignity, this is about humanity in dignity. If you are a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a human, do not close your ears. I plead with you, please listen. This is a genocide.​’”

MORE (http://www.newsforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=191922)

donttread
08-26-2016, 05:11 AM
They are pure evil and I bristle when the left just mindlessly defends them because Obama does and his lacky Lynch

The tough thing is that America has to man up or I suppose "person up". And see that our war on terror fed ISIS exactly what it needed to grow into the monster it is and that further "war on terror" will make terror even stronger. All we are doing is creating a situation where the biggest bastards come to power, unlike our system which settles for the biggest liars.

Mini Me
08-26-2016, 12:06 PM
This is HORRID! It is as bad as the Holocaust!

But so is bombing innocent people!

Peter1469
08-26-2016, 04:42 PM
This is HORRID! It is as bad as the Holocaust!

But so is bombing innocent people!

Who is bombing innocent people?

waltky
08-31-2016, 02:06 AM
Then why doesn't Obama bring in more Yzidis & Syrian Christians???...
http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/confused.gif
ISIS Genocide Continues: Yazidi Girl Kidnapped, Sold, Raped, Impregnated, Baby Boy Taken From Her
August 30, 2016 | Thousands of Christians and Yazidis have been persecuted and killed by the Islamic State, which is implementing genocide against these minorities and, as survivor Nihad Alawsi recently recounted, in her case she was kidnapped, raped, sold as a sex slave, raped again, impregnated, and after she gave birth to a baby boy who she discovered she loved – “he was a part of me” -- the child was taken away from her.

“They brought the baby to me and he looked up at me,” said Alawsi, 16, in a video released by NRT News and promoted by the AMAR International Charitable Foundation. “I felt he was a part of me and I loved him.” Nihad Alawsi had an opportunity to escape with the help of a neighbor in the Islamic State-held village in Iraq. She was told, however, “you have to leave your baby behind.” “I was devastated because regardless of what happened, he’d become a part of me,” said Alawsi.

In the video, Nihad Alawsi talks about her family and what happened after the Islamic State (or Daesh) invaded her village in Iraq in August 2014. “My village was very beautiful,” she says. “In springtime it was full of flowers and lovely fields. The thing I used to love the most was hanging out with all of my family. I have 12 brothers and six sisters. I love all of them, but I am especially fond of my eldest sister.” Once the Daesh took over, “I was terrified,” she says. “I didn’t know what was going to happen to my brothers and cousins. We thought they would not harm the girls. From what we heard, they slaughter the men.” “I was given to one fighter,” says Alawsi. “His name was Salam Hamdou Obaid. He attacked and raped me. I eventually managed to escape and said to myself I’ll either die or reach my family.” “From there I was captured,” she says. “The leader took me to the market where Yazidi girls are sold. I was bought for $800 dollars. He attacked and raped me, then left me for three days. I hated him beyond explanation.” “After a month, this criminal had got me pregnant,” says Alawsi. “I felt as if there was a criminal from Daesh inside my womb. I was taken to a hospital and stayed there for four days due to the pills and other steps I’d take to try to abort it.”

http://cnsnews.com/s3/files/styles/content_100p/s3/screen_shot_2016-08-30_at_2.11.36_pm.png?itok=BJ8kQqX0

According to the video, Nihad Alawsi made several attempts to try to abort the child conceived in rape by a Daesh terrorist. Yet eventually she gave birth. “They brought the baby to me and he looked up at me,” she says. “I felt he was a part of me and I loved him. I decided I was going to escape to my family.” Alawsi continues, “There was a neighbor. I said, ‘I need to escape, can you help me get to my family?’ She said, ‘It’s okay, you can go. But you have to leave your baby behind.’” “I was devastated because regardless of what happened, he’d become a part of me,” says the teenage girl. After a total of 15 months in captivity, Nihad Alawsi escaped. “I felt like I was in another world,” she says about her post-captivity life. “I couldn’t believe that the day had come when I would see my family again. My mother and father and my siblings.” “Inshallah, this year, I want to go back to school and finish my studies,” she says in the video. “My thoughts and fears remain with my missing siblings and my three cousins. I still don’t know their fate. I feel the same about all the Yazidi people under the control of Daesh. We are all one.”

In March 2016, the United States officially declared that the actions of the Islamic State against Christians, Yazidis, and other minorities in the Middle East constituted genocide. The British government made the same official declaration in April 2016. The AMAR International Charitable Foundation is a non-profit group with offices in Washington, D.C. and in London. According to its webpage, AMAR “helps people in areas of conflict, civil disorder and disruption, rebuild lives within communities under duress by creating and sustaining professional services in medicine, public health, education and basic need provision.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/isis-genocide-continues-yazidi-girl-kidnapped-sold-raped-impregnated

See also:

WH: Obama Wants to 'Ramp Up' Commitment to Admitting Syrian Refugees
August 30, 2016 | President Obama is "gratified" that his administration has succeeded in meeting its goal of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees to the United States this fiscal year, and he "certainly would like to see the United States continue to ramp up our commitment," spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters on Monday.

As CNSNews.com reported on Monday, 10,126 Syrian refugees have been admitted to the United States for Fiscal 2016, of whom 52 -- or 0.51 percent -- are Christians; and 9,945 -- or 98.2 -- percent, are Sunni Muslims. "And the truth is that this administration did succeed in meeting this goal, a significant ramping up of the number of Syrian refugees to the United States. And we're able to do all of that without cutting any corners when it comes to security," Earnest said. "And a significant screening was put in place to ensure that these individuals don't pose an undue threat to our national security. That's the kind of screening that every refugee applicant is subjected to. "And we're able to meet this goal without cutting any of those corners. So the president is gratified that we have succeeded in meeting this goal."

Earnest said the president would like to see the United States "continue to expand our ambition" when it comes to responding to Syria's humanitarian crisis. He noted that the U.S. already has provided more humanitarian assistance than any other country. "And we certainly are playing an important role here in accepting refugees from that conflict," Earnest added, although the number of refugees taken in by the United States falls far short of the tally in European country. "The United States is obviously in a different place, literally, than countries in Europe," Earnest explained. "The United States is separated by a large ocean when it comes to these refugees. And so the situation that we face is different when it comes to this set of refugees. "And the president does believe it's important for the United States to do our part. That's why we increased our ambition and admitted 10,000 Syrian refugees this fiscal year. But I think the president certainly would like to see the United States continue to ramp up our commitment."

Earnest said people who complain that the United States has taken in "too many" or not enough Syrian refugees "are playing politics," whereas President Obama is just "focused on doing the right thing." A reporter asked Earnest, "How would you reassure people who are concerned about maybe some radicalized person getting through, that you were able to do this safely, given that the process is generally considered to be a two-year vetting process?" "This is a process that typically does take quite a bit of time," Earnest agreed. He said a number of refugees "were already in the pipeline" when President Obama committed the United States to accepting 10,000 of them. "And essentially, what the Obama administration was able to do, was to mobilize resources, both within the intelligence community, within the Department of Homeland Security, to do things like deploy more officers to conduct interviews.

"You'll recall that this vetting of refugee applicants involves collecting biometric information, doing in-person interviews, doing background checks, running their information through a variety of national security and international databases. And a lot of that just requires personnel and expertise. "And President Obama made this a priority. You'll recall when the president made this commitment, he made clear that we weren't going to cut corners when it comes to security, and that in order to meet this higher threshold, it was going to require not shortchanging the security steps, but actually increasing the resources that are being deployed to our security. "And that's exactly what we've done. And the president is gratified that even in the face of a lot of doubt, this is a goal that was met a month ahead of schedule. OK?"

Resettlement (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/wh-obama-gratified-admission-10000-syrian-refugees-wants-ramp-our)

Mac-7
08-31-2016, 02:12 AM

Obama is influenced by vallerie jarrod who appears to be a radical muslim plant

if hillary wins jarrod will be replaced by huma the muslim brotherhood lesbian.

Mac-7
08-31-2016, 02:16 AM
The tough thing is that America has to man up or I suppose "person up".

And see that our war on terror fed ISIS exactly what it needed to grow into the monster it is

and that further "war on terror" will make terror even stronger.

All we are doing is creating a situation where the biggest $#@!s come to power, unlike our system which settles for the biggest liars.

You cannot make isis go away by laying down your weapons and pretending it doesent exist.

donttread
08-31-2016, 06:34 AM
You cannot make isis go away by laying down your weapons and pretending it doesent exist.

Well they sure as hell grew much stronger over the past 13 years of doing things the way you support. Of all the groups, countries and factions we have armed in the ME why don't we just arm the women?

Crepitus
08-31-2016, 07:50 AM
Blow the whole region back to the stone age so their capabilities match their culture.

waltky
10-28-2016, 01:55 AM
2 Yazidi women win Sakharov Prize for human rights... 2 Yazidi women who escaped IS group win human rights prize October 27, 2016 — Two Yazidi women who escaped sexual enslavement by the Islamic State group and went on to become advocates for others have won the European Union's Sakharov Prize for human rights.
Guy Verhofstadt, the leader of the European Parliament's liberal ALDE group, said Thursday that Nadia Murad Basee and Lamiya Aji Bashar are "inspirational women who have shown incredible bravery and humanity in the face of despicable brutality. I am proud that they have been awarded the 2016 Sakharov Prize." Parliamentarian Beatriz Becerra Basterrechea, who backed their nominations, said the prize is "a recognition of Nadia's and Lamiya's fight throughout their life. Both have impressively overcome the brutal sexual slavery they were exposed to by jihadist terrorists and become an example for all of us." Murad has become a spokeswoman for other women abused by IS. In December, she told the U.N. Security Council how she and thousands of other Yazidi women and girls were abducted, held in captivity and repeatedly raped after the Iraqi area of Sinjar fell to Islamic State militants in August 2014. She escaped after three months in captivity. Bashar tried to flee four times before finally escaping this past March. As fighters pursued her, a land mine exploded, killing the two people she was with and leaving her scarred and unable to see out of her right eye. Still, she said, she considered herself among the lucky. "Even if I had lost both eyes, it would have been worth it, because I have survived them," she told The Associated Press in an interview earlier this year in her uncle's home in the northern Iraqi town of Baadre. The prize comes as Iraqi forces backed by the U.S. are waging an offensive aimed at retaking the northern city Mosul, the Islamic State group's last major holding in Iraq. Hundreds of Yazidi women and girls are still captives of IS militants in Iraq and Syria. The Yazidi minority follows an ancient religion that IS and other Muslim hard-liners consider heretical. The award, named after Soviet dissident Andrei Sakharov, was created in 1988 to honor individuals or groups who defend human rights and fundamental freedoms. Last year's winner was Saudi blogger Raif Badawi. Other former winners include Nelson Mandela of South Africa and Aung San Suu Kyi from Myanmar. Among the finalists this year were the Crimean Tatars and a former Turkish newspaper editor. http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/2-yazidi-women-who-escaped-group-win-human-rights-prize

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 07:23 AM
These are the sort of people the US should focus on if it insists are taking in refugees.