PDA

View Full Version : Romney Supporters Say He Was Right About the 47 Percent

Cigar
09-28-2012, 08:03 AM
For a friendly venue in Northern Virginia playing host to a Republican presidential candidate, yesterday's crowd at American Legion Post 176 was surprisingly small and low-key: Maybe 200 folks, mostly veterans in gold-piped garrison hats, crowded into the banquet hall to hear Mitt Romney give a boilerplate stump-speech.

Some supporters drove out to the suburban sprawl in style:

- see photo of a Rolls with a Romney bumper sticker-

After Romney completed his short, statistics-heavy stemwinder on the evils of Obamacare and defense sequestration, many in the crowd were more than happy to offer Mother Jones their opinions on Barack Obama, "liberal polls," and Romney's videotaped dismissal of the "47 percent," first reported last week on this website.

Retired Air Force Major Joseph Smith said Romney's "47 percent" remark held a kernel of truth, and the truth was that President Obama "wants to buy" poor people. And Smith should know, since he says he used to run an unemployment office:

Watch the Videos :)

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/romney-supporters-47-percent

Calypso Jones
09-28-2012, 08:06 AM
your problem is what?

Akula
09-28-2012, 08:16 AM
your problem is what?

He's jealous, hates white people and will say anything at all to agitate for his fellow negro politicians.

Cigar
09-28-2012, 08:47 AM
your problem is what?

I have absolutely ZERO problem with it.

I think Honesty is the best policy! :icon_thumright:

Personally, I want Willard Mitt Romney and all his loyal supporters to shout this from the highest mounts ... everyday up to Election Day. :)

GrassrootsConservative
09-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Stay mad that Mitt Romney knows Obama's supporters perfectly. You are part of the 47%

Cigar
09-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Stay mad that Mitt Romney knows Obama's supporters perfectly. You are part of the 47%

Sure .. OK; if you say so. :)

Bane
09-28-2012, 08:59 AM
I am sorry, what is the point of this thread again?

Cigar
09-28-2012, 09:02 AM
I am sorry, what is the point of this thread again?

Please ... whatever you do, don't strain your brain.

The last thing I'd would want to do as cause and injury on Friday.

Maybe one of your buddies can read you a bedtime story tonight with your Milk and Cookies.

BooHoo
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Cigar - do you work? You are always online it seems.

IGetItAlready
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
your problem is what?

What a cruel question Jones.
You know they've not yet given Ciggy's affliction a name.

Cigar
09-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Cigar - do you work? You are always online it seems.

It's not called work when you love what you do ...

I'm up by 5:00 AM every morning, 5 to 6 days a week, doing what ever the fuck I feel like doing.

Work has been good ... Software Development doesn't require you commute.

I'm done by 2:00 PM ... and out on the Golf Course or Dog Park with Man's best friend.

Now if you're really worried about people who are on this Forum ... you need not look far or long. :)

Personally ... I think a few people around here need a life or a Blow-Up Doll. :laugh:

Bane
09-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Please ... whatever you do, don't strain your brain.

The last thing I'd would want to do as cause and injury on Friday.

Maybe one of your buddies can read you a bedtime story tonight with your Milk and Cookies.

Wow, what is up with the petty insults and anger bro?

Why do you come on here if your just gonna treat people like garbage? I just asked a simple question about what this thread of yours was about b/c it really had no point in the OP.

so I ask you again, what is the point of this thread?

Cigar
09-28-2012, 12:10 PM

Why do you come on here if your just gonna treat people like garbage? I just asked a simple question about what this thread of yours was about b/c it really had no point in the OP.

Sorry ... I'm a fast learner ... if you can't beat'em ... join'em :)

There are some poeple on this forum who think they have all the rights to dish it out, but no one can come back at them just as hard.

My point of this Thread is to encourage Romney supporter to continue to make excuses for Mitt ... it's a winning move. :)

Bane
09-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry ... I'm a fast learner ... if you can't beat'em ... join'em :)

There are some poeple on this forum who think they have all the rights to dish it out, but no one can come back at them just as hard.

My point of this Thread is to encourage Romney supporter to continue to make excuses for Mitt ... it's a winning move. :)

Excuses for what?

Cigar
09-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Excuses for what?

Exactly = Winning Move

Bane
09-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Exactly = Winning Move

Exactly what?

what are we talking about here?

Cigar
09-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Exactly what?

what are we talking about here?

Come-on dude ... you're killing me.

Start at Post #1 and work your way south until the light bulb illuminates.

patrickt
09-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Come on, Cigar. If you choose, free will, to not work and be a proud member of the 47% should taxpayers be able, free will, to refuse to support you?

Akula
09-28-2012, 02:20 PM

He's a "professional" agitator and attention whore who evidently leads a life where he has no control of anything so he compensates for his inadequacies by coming in here to purposely act an ass and get people to respond... It makes him feel better about himself by pretending he's smart and clever.
You have to feel sorry for a sub saharan IQ that seeks negative attention in order to feel better about himself and valid in the world...Just another insignificant negro troublemaker who wouldn't dare talk that shit in person to anybody..Probably fat, bald and gay (most of them are) ..Typical

IGetItAlready
09-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Romney was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in what he said despite the left's disappointment whenever someone has the nerve to utter a factual statement.
Ciggy and the crazy Obama-phone woman illustrate beautifully who Romney was referring to.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 02:27 PM
For a friendly venue in Northern Virginia playing host to a Republican presidential candidate, yesterday's crowd at American Legion Post 176 was surprisingly small and low-key: Maybe 200 folks, mostly veterans in gold-piped garrison hats, crowded into the banquet hall to hear Mitt Romney give a boilerplate stump-speech.

Some supporters drove out to the suburban sprawl in style:

- see photo of a Rolls with a Romney bumper sticker-

After Romney completed his short, statistics-heavy stemwinder on the evils of Obamacare and defense sequestration, many in the crowd were more than happy to offer Mother Jones their opinions on Barack Obama, "liberal polls," and Romney's videotaped dismissal of the "47 percent," first reported last week on this website.

Retired Air Force Major Joseph Smith said Romney's "47 percent" remark held a kernel of truth, and the truth was that President Obama "wants to buy" poor people. And Smith should know, since he says he used to run an unemployment office:

Watch the Videos :)

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/romney-supporters-47-percent

Perfect: the odious class warfare trailer trash supporting an odious class warfare candidate.

Calypso Jones
09-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Romney was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in what he said despite the left's disappointment whenever someone has the nerve to utter a factual statement.
Ciggy and the crazy Obama-phone woman illustrate beautifully who Romney was referring to.

exactly. Pretending that you don't understand what he was saying is ignoring the problem. The problem continues to the detriment of this country. If black folk hate it here so badly then go. It was a sorry day in hell when we allowed the dutch traders to bring them here in the first place. Look at the misery all round its caused. But. You can't have this place all to your self. And you cannot kill us all if you want to live. You cannot shut us all down so the only thing for you to do IS to leave. I'm sure you can make whatever country you choose a heaven on earth.

Bane
09-28-2012, 02:40 PM

So that is what this thread is about? Romney and the 47% comment?

geez, this Cigar guy is wack.

Bane
09-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Perfect: the odious class warfare trailer trash supporting an odious class warfare candidate.

Class warfare you say? Hey, at least we don't have voters out there cheering in the streets that our candidate is giving them free phones.....lol.

Between you and Cigar, y'all have 99% of all threads started on this website.....lol.

so how much commission you guys getting from Team Barry/Soros?

yall comments are laced with anger and bitterness to a degree I have never seen in my life. No wonder you guys got permabanned from PF.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Class warfare you say? Hey, at least we don't have voters out there cheering in the streets that our candidate is giving them free phones.....lol.

Between you and Cigar, y'all have 99% of all threads started on this website.....lol.

so how much commission you guys getting from Team Barry/Soros?

yall comments are laced with anger and bitterness to a degree I have never seen in my life. No wonder you guys got permabanned from PF.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Librals are posting threads. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Grow up.

Bane
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Librals are posting threads. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Grow up.

So how long before you get permabanned from this site troll?

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 03:41 PM
So how long before you get permabanned from this site troll?

Longer than you and your metaposting.

I love it how the tea baggers troll and troll and then whine about any response.

Keep it up.

Akula
09-28-2012, 11:00 PM
exactly. Pretending that you don't understand what he was saying is ignoring the problem. The problem continues to the detriment of this country. If black folk hate it here so badly then go. It was a sorry day in hell when we allowed the dutch traders to bring them here in the first place. Look at the misery all round its caused. But. You can't have this place all to your self. And you cannot kill us all if you want to live. You cannot shut us all down so the only thing for you to do IS to leave. I'm sure you can make whatever country you choose a heaven on earth.

Well, actually it was the jews who were most prominent in shipping and selling them.

Below is a sample listing of the slave ships and the names of the Jewish owners of those ships.

Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown-------------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau-------------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua--------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy -----------------Wm. De Woolf
Polly-------------------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition-----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Akula
09-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

tea baggers

odious class warfare trailer trash

odious class warfare candidate.

conservative freakoid

ugly robotic psyche

shere (sic) lunacy

teabagger

rightwing noise machine

silly troll

conservative garbage

another teabagger

racist

typical of teabaggers.

freakish minority

racist

tea baggers

trailer trash

teabaggers

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHH

dullwitted

teabaggers

poor gigolo

inner guilty rich man crying

stupid.

pee his pants

BWHAHHAHAAHH!

insecurity and paranoia

backdrop of dreck

Racist

racist.

wussy

Reagan's stupidity

you troll

BWHAHHAHHAHAH

trolls like him

reactionary nonsense

you're a racist

BHAHAHAHHAAH!

xenophobia and scapegoating

xenophobia

teabag.

meme spewed forth by the baggers

all racists

racist

uneducated white trash

the baggers

lame ass white boys

idiotic

racists

whining

race card

racist

the baggers.

the tea baggers

the tea bagger

edukated teabagger

teabagger slop

teabagger racists

stupid conservative

the race card

the race card card

a tea bagger

Grow up.

Speaking of "grow up"...
What kind of sad, insignificant life does one have to lead to have to come on the internet where it's "safe" to be so angry and juvenile.

You almost have to feel sorry for someone who needs attention as bad as this....almost

shaarona
09-29-2012, 04:31 AM
Well, actually it was the jews who were most prominent in shipping and selling them.

Below is a sample listing of the slave ships and the names of the Jewish owners of those ships.

Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown-------------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau-------------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua--------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy -----------------Wm. De Woolf
Polly-------------------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition-----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Fascinating history, isn't it?

Akula
09-29-2012, 05:24 AM
Fascinating history, isn't it?

Sad history.
Slavery is THE WORST thing this country has ever done.
...and we've been paying the price ever since 1863....and will continue to pay until this nation finally collapses and the ethnic cleansing begins.

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be...how empty the prisons would be...how good the schools would be and how much better the economy would be...imagine how many white people wouldn't have been robbed, raped or murdered by negroes...if we never imported ANY of them.

shaarona
09-29-2012, 05:46 AM
Sad history.
Slavery is THE WORST thing this country has ever done.
...and we've been paying the price ever since 1863....and will continue to pay until this nation finally collapses and the ethnic cleansing begins.

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be...how empty the prisons would be...how good the schools would be and how much netter the economy would be...imagine how many white people wouldn't have been robbed, raped or murdered by negroes...if we never imported ANY of them.

Good Lord.. How racist can you get?

Akula
09-29-2012, 06:06 AM
Good Lord.. How racist can you get?

The truth isn't "racist"..point out one single lie in that post.
LMAO..margot..do you even know the etymology of the word "racist". It was a word "invented" in 1930 by the murdering, Bolshevik jew Lev Bronstein (Leon Trotsky)...who was responsible for the deaths of an estimated 20 million white christians in russia after the revolution in 1917.

If you think "racist" is a meaningful word you've obviously been brainwashed by the jewish run media and become a well indoctrinated puppet by the public "school" system in this country.

"racist"..lmao...

To me, if someone calls me a "racist" it means they're my enemy..and I'll conduct myself accordingly.

shaarona
09-29-2012, 06:20 AM
The truth isn't "racist"..point out one single lie in that post.
LMAO..margot..do you even know the etymology of the word "racist". It was a word "invented" in 1930 by the murdering, Bolshevik jew Lev Bronstein (Leon Trotsky)...who was responsible for the deaths of an estimated 20 million white christians in russia after the revolution in 1917.

If you think "racist" is a meaningful word you've obviously been brainwashed by the jewish run media and become a well indoctrinated puppet by the public "school" system in this country.

"racist"..lmao...

To me, if someone calls me a "racist" it means they're my enemy..and I'll conduct myself accordingly.

I didn't attend public schools ....

Akula
09-29-2012, 06:43 AM
I didn't attend public schools ....

That tends to prove that anyone can be ignorant.
I didn't go to public school either.
..but...you evade and distract..as you so often do...Got anything relevant to say about my post...other than "racist"?
Which part of my post isn't true?

Give me your definition of the word "racist".

Do you know the etymology of the word? I explained it to you..Any RELEVANT comments?

shaarona
09-29-2012, 06:51 AM
That tends to prove that anyone can be ignorant.
I didn't go to public school either.
..but...you evade and distract..as you so often do...Got anything relevant to say about my post...other than "racist"?
Which part of my post isn't true?

Give me your definition of the word "racist".

Do you know the etymology of the word? I explained it to you..Any RELEVANT comments?

You mean that it was coined in the 1930s or probably by Leon Trotsky? I thought everyone knew that.

As to YOUR other remarks.. I have no further response..

Akula
09-29-2012, 07:08 AM
You mean that it was coined in the 1930s or probably by Leon Trotsky? I thought everyone knew that.
It was definitely trotsky...and the original meaning had nothing to do with the twisted revisionist way it's used today.
Yet you still use the word?

As to YOUR other remarks.. I have no further response..

Just tell me which ones are inaccurate..Your OPINION of my posting the comments isn't relevant.