PDA

View Full Version : Hillary

Randy71
07-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

Cigar
07-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Got it, you're not Voting for Her.

Safety
07-07-2016, 10:21 AM
LoL

Cigar
07-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

Dude ... She can't put coal miners out of work ... Coal Mines are going out of business because there's less NEED for COAL :tongue:

The same for STEEL ...

midcan5
07-07-2016, 10:59 AM
What Hillary did may have been a poor decision, but the hullabaloo over it is a joke. Every idiot using a smart phone can and is hacked, anyone mention that or the fact the State dept which overlooks security was daydreaming. American politics and political commentary is a comedy of ignorance. But the narrative keeps the Hillary Haters occupied. Too funny.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-republicans-who-did-exactly-what-hillary-did

"Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/juan-williams/media-reaction-george-w-bushs-email-controversy/

Republicans outed a CIA agent

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/plame/Plame_KeyPlayers.html

Oh and 911 happened under a republican administration, and then they invaded a country that had nothing to do with it and thus created ISIS. And people still listen to them?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/cia-directors-documentary-911-bush-213353

Anyone for slam dunks? You forget slam dunks?

nic34
07-07-2016, 11:04 AM

Are you running for dog catcher? You certainly got MY vote!

Truth Detector
07-07-2016, 11:40 AM
What Hillary did may have been a poor decision, but the hullabaloo over it is a joke.

Damned funny that you think risking National secrets as being a poor decision. It has nothing to do with a poor "decision", but rather, the use of extremely poor JUDGEMENT in an effort to keep her business out of public scrutiny.

It is a sinister and despicable act that did indeed place the nations interests at risk and now gullible twits with the brain the size of a lemmings want to pretend that this is no big deal.

These same leftist nitwits thought Watergate WAS a big deal; but Benghazi and hiding your business on a private server, why that is just a poor decision.

You illustrate the worst about the lying, dishonest hypocrites on the left with the moronic nonsense you constantly erupt with here.

Truth Detector
07-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Are you running for dog catcher? You certainly got MY vote!

My guess is that being dog catcher would be way beyond your peter principle. But you do have carrying buckets of water and parroting dimwitted leftist talking points down! :rofl:

domer76
07-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Damned funny that you think risking National secrets as being a poor decision. It has nothing to do with a poor "decision", but rather, the use of extremely poor JUDGEMENT in an effort to keep her business out of public scrutiny.

It is a sinister and despicable act that did indeed place the nations interests at risk and now gullible twits with the brain the size of a lemmings want to pretend that this is no big deal.

These same leftist nitwits thought Watergate WAS a big deal; but Benghazi and hiding your business on a private server, why that is just a poor decision.

You illustrate the worst about the lying, dishonest hypocrites on the left with the moronic nonsense you constantly erupt with here.

Let's go down a list of Presidential poor judgement:

Obama - the surge, some of his executive orders, statements about keeping your doctor
Bush - every fucking thing he did
Clinton - Lewinsky, DOMA
Bush - no new taxes, general ignorance of the economy
Reagan - Iran/Contra, Beirut, ignoring the AIDS epidemic, asleep at the wheel
Carter - Iranian crisis, poor handling of the economy, micromanager
Ford - Soviet Union not a threat, Nixon pardon
Nixon - nuff said

On and on. Every President exhibits poor judgement. That's because we're human. This was no worse than any other lack of judgement by ANY President going back through history.

Get over it and move on. Your type of fixation can't be healthy.

hanger4
07-07-2016, 12:12 PM

Obama - the surge, some of his executive orders, statements about keeping your doctor
Clinton - Lewinsky, DOMA
Nixon - nuff said

On and on. Every President exhibits poor judgement. That's because we're human. This was no worse than any other lack of judgement by ANY President going back through history.

All were poor judgments after they became President. We now know Hillary has exhibited carelessly poor judgment BEFORE she's President and you'll still vote for her.

Isn't that extremely poor judgment on your behalf ??

Standing Wolf
07-07-2016, 12:18 PM
All were poor judgments after they became President. We now know Hillary has exhibited carelessly poor judgment BEFORE she's President and you'll still vote for her.

Voting for this guy to be President would be an example of good judgment?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150709211727-trump-on-obama-birthplace-sot-cooper-ac-00001004-large-169.jpg

nic34
07-07-2016, 12:19 PM

And all GOPers knew what poor presidents they were, yet continued to elect more GOPers....

Judgment you say?

hanger4
07-07-2016, 12:28 PM
And all GOPers knew what poor presidents they were, yet continued to elect more GOPers....

Judgment you say?

Do you really want to compare all Dems to Hillary standards ?? or would you rather stop painting with the broad brush of partisanship ??

domer76
07-07-2016, 12:42 PM

That whole fucking point went over your head. And, here I thought it was pretty straight forward

Bo-4
07-07-2016, 12:53 PM
With regard to coal miners: It's high time they start retraining for cleaner and alternative energy.

Besides, black lung sucks.

Bo-4
07-07-2016, 12:55 PM

Clinton - Lewinsky, DOMA
Nixon - nuff said

LoL on Bushie - but he actually did ONE good thing: His work with Bono on AIDS in Africa.

domer76
07-07-2016, 12:58 PM
LoL on Bushie - but he actually did ONE good thing: His work with Bono on AIDS in Africa.

That is true.

MisterVeritis
07-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Voting for this guy to be President would be an example of good judgment?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150709211727-trump-on-obama-birthplace-sot-cooper-ac-00001004-large-169.jpg
Yes.

AZ Jim
07-07-2016, 01:01 PM
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.*eyes roll up*....Oh Gawd another of "them".

domer76
07-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Yes.

That's poor judgement thinking that voting for Drumpf is good judgement.

Standing Wolf
07-07-2016, 01:06 PM

With Bush, you have to think that he giggled every time he heard the name "Bono", though.

hanger4
07-07-2016, 01:17 PM
That whole fucking point went over your head. And, here I thought it was pretty straight forward

No it didn't domer. You mentioned Presidents, Hillary wasn't President when she exhibited her poor judgment, yet you're voting for her.

By your own logic, voting for Hillary is poor judgment.

MisterVeritis
07-07-2016, 01:30 PM
That's poor judgement thinking that voting for Drumpf is good judgement.
You are going to like having Trump as your president for the next eight years.

Standing Wolf
07-07-2016, 02:08 PM
No it didn't domer. You mentioned Presidents, Hillary wasn't President when she exhibited her poor judgment, yet you're voting for her.

By your own logic, voting for Hillary is poor judgment.

Ever hear of the lesser of two evils?

Bo-4
07-07-2016, 03:28 PM
*eyes roll up*....Oh Gawd another of "them".

I suspect sock puppets :)

Peter1469
07-07-2016, 05:00 PM
We got them from the (D) side.