PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney's Crocodile Tears: Game-On!

Cigar
09-28-2012, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUycqixNLxA&feature=player_embedded

shaarona
09-28-2012, 11:52 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO:

Mitt is so shallow... unbelievable.

Cigar
09-28-2012, 11:57 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO:

Mitt is so shallow... unbelievable.

Not really ... because Mitt knows the people who are supporting him don't care if he gets caught in a lie every day.

They hate Obama and they don't care about anything else.

shaarona
09-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Not really ... because Mitt knows the people who are supporting him don't care if he gets caught in a lie every day.

Sorry, I think that's the real Mitt.

Cigar
09-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Sorry, I think that's the real Mitt.

We all know who the real Mitt Romney is ... we got to see Mitt Romney in a natural Mitt environment.

Yet all his supporters are saying his words where taken out of context.

Come-on ... who the idiot ... Mitt or his supporters?

Well we all know Mitt doesn't have anything in the world to worry about, so that leaves his supporter swinging in the wind while shacks-off 47% of them.

coolwalker
09-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Mitt Romney focused a portion of his speech on Friday night to memories of his deceased parents while speaking to voters at a packed VFW Post in Merrimack. When he tried to speak fondly of his parents and the values they taught him about America, an audience member shouted "Don't cry." The man was referring to an event in Iowa earlier Friday morning where Newt Gingrich began to tear up (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/30/gingrich-cries-mother-iowa_n_1176638.html) when speaking about his deceased mother. Romney did his best to deflect the tasteless joke by saying he does cry for them, but not right then. "I won't cry, but I have nothing to be ashamed of in that regard," he said.

Cigar
09-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Yea these Republicans are all choked up about sending everyone to War and to die but them and their family.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Romney's plan for class warfare against working people has been exposed. Even the trailer trash that usually votes GOP is wondering why they should vote for a guy who thinks they should pay more taxes so billionaires don't have to.

birddog
09-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Yea these Republicans are all choked up about sending everyone to War and to die but them and their family.

Slick Willie's ineptness, weakening of the military, his refusal to take Bin Laden when offered to him, and no real action on the trade center bombing were major factors on setting up 9-11. It can easily be stated that the coward Clinton set the stage for the wars!

I doubt that Clinton ever got choked up over his cowardly behavior, and his essentially causing thousands of deaths.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 06:54 PM

Regrettably true. The knownothingism of the Republican party has reached epic proportions. Still they are a sort of freakish minority. Which is why he's losing

birddog
09-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Romney's plan for class warfare against working people has been exposed. Even the trailer trash that usually votes GOP is wondering why they should vote for a guy who thinks they should pay more taxes so billionaires don't have to.

You and the truth are far apart. Get your head out of Obama's gluteus so you can breathe as you need oxygen in your minature brain!

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 06:56 PM
We all know who the real Mitt Romney is ... we got to see Mitt Romney in a natural Mitt environment.

Yet all his supporters are saying his words where taken out of context.

Come-on ... who the idiot ... Mitt or his supporters?

Well we all know Mitt doesn't have anything in the world to worry about, so that leaves his supporter swinging in the wind while shacks-off 47% of them.

Romney's natural style is total contempt for the working poor, retirees and students. He just can't stand anybody who didn't have millionaire parents like him.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 06:56 PM
You and the truth are far apart. Get your head out of Obama's gluteus so you can breathe as you need oxygen in your minature brain!

Shush little one. Let the big boys discuss Romney while you learn.

birddog
09-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Shush little one. Let the big boys discuss Romney while you learn.

You are classless and not worthy of my intellect! You typify the old saying, "I'd like to buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth!" Continue wallowing in your lies and ignorance, some of us are only amused, and certainly not impressed.

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 07:03 PM
You are classless and not worthy of my intellect! You typify the old saying, "I'd like to buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth!" Continue wallowing in your lies and ignorance, some of us are only amused, and certainly not impressed.

Jesus, you've really drunk the Romney koolaid. I haven't seen a case like this in years.

birddog
09-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Jesus, you've really drunk the Romney koolaid. I haven't seen a case like this in years.

There's much you don't see!

Goldie Locks
09-28-2012, 07:45 PM

How many lies has Ubama been caught in? Does that matter at all to you? Hypocrisy 101

head of joaquin
09-28-2012, 08:20 PM
How many lies has Ubama been caught in? Does that matter at all to you? Hypocrisy 101

Nothing like the smell of racist orthography in the morning.

hanger4
09-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Nothing like the smell of racist orthography in the morning.

So, calling attention to the lies Obama speeks is now racist ??

Huuuuuuuum, smells like leftist desperation.

Akula
09-29-2012, 07:17 AM

It's all they have. They'll do ANYTHING to avoid talking about facts.
This one is a particularly vile partisan. His whole purpose is to agitate and defend obama.
A perfect example of a citizen of an "Idiocracy".
I sincerely hope they reap what they have sewn one day soon. America will be a better...although smaller...place when it's finally over with.

shaarona
09-29-2012, 07:28 AM
It's all they have. They'll do ANYTHING to avoid talking about facts.
This one is a particularly vile partisan. His whole purpose is to agitate and defend obama.
A perfect example of a citizen of an "Idiocracy".
I sincerely hope they reap what they have sewn one day soon. America will be a better...although smaller...place when it's finally over with.

Home schooled?

Sown not Sewn......

birddog
09-29-2012, 08:12 AM
I wonder how Obama would sound if he had to write his speeches on the teleprompter? He would probably have to write it in Islam to avoid errors.

shaarona
09-29-2012, 08:40 AM
I wonder how Obama would sound if he had to write his speeches on the teleprompter? He would probably have to write it in Islam to avoid errors.

You mean "Arabic".....

Start with the basics.

Akula
09-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Home schooled?

Sown not Sewn......

LMAO..no, dear..not home schooled. I used the wrong word..get over yourself.
Your (typical) desperate evasion of the topic and focus on peripherals is noted.

birddog
09-29-2012, 06:19 PM
You mean "Arabic".....

Start with the basics.

Yeah, whatever. Cameldriver language is foreign to me.

sparty
09-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Slick Willie's ineptness, weakening of the military, his refusal to take Bin Laden when offered to him, and no real action on the trade center bombing were major factors on setting up 9-11. It can easily be stated that the coward Clinton set the stage for the wars!

I doubt that Clinton ever got choked up over his cowardly behavior, and his essentially causing thousands of deaths.
Preaching to the choir!

Yep, that's all they got "you're a racist/bigot, oh let's throw meme in there, too".

Akula
09-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Yep, that's all they got "you're a racist/bigot, oh let's throw meme in there, too".
Don't forget "teabagger"..They love to use that one, too.

sparty
09-30-2012, 06:19 AM
Don't forget "teabagger"..They love to use that one, too.

I rarely hear that anymore, except from the truly desperate.

Akula
09-30-2012, 07:49 AM
I rarely hear that anymore, except from the truly desperate.

head of joaquin uses it in almost every post.

No one takes him seriously, of course. It's played out, but he keeps trying.

Carygrant
09-30-2012, 11:19 AM

Quite true --- see Forum where it is self evidently true . Mutant must be the weakest Rep candidate within living memory .

hanger4
09-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Quite true --- see Forum where it is self evidently true . Mutant must be the weakest Rep candidate within living memory .

You chose to defend a poster that claims a particular candidate lies every day and offers no documation, while the same poster refuses to acknowledge the documented lies of the other candidate.

You lack of intellectual honsty showing.

BTW that means you're a hypocrite.

Carygrant
09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
You chose to defend a poster that claims a particular candidate lies every day and offers no documation, while the same poster refuses to acknowledge the documented lies of the other candidate.

You lack of intellectual honsty showing.

BTW that means you're a hypocrite.

Mutant Romberg is the weakest Rep candidate within living memory . Compare that statement with your bilge .

Was there no education about discussion and argument in your school ?
Getting angry and making baby talk is not productive . Move up a notch or two and pull your self together .

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 08:44 AM

Trailer trash eh...they're the ones usually "on the doll", therefore democrats. Turn your head 180 degrees the other way so you can see clearly.

hanger4
10-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Mutant Romberg is the weakest Rep candidate within living memory . Compare that statement with your bilge .

Was there no education about discussion and argument in your school ?
Getting angry and making baby talk is not productive . Move up a notch or two and pull your self together .

If my statement is bilge, should be easy to refute, instead you infer I'm stupid when I call you out on your hypocrisy.

Me thinks you're the one to "Move up a notch or two".