PDA

View Full Version : Trey Gowdy busted!!!!!

AZ Jim
07-08-2016, 11:36 PM
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/07/busted-republican-trey-gowdy-caught-using-private-email-server-2/

JDubya
07-08-2016, 11:52 PM
They need to howl long and loud about this.

Make a gig stink about it.

Drag that jackass through the mud and embarrass him good and proper.

JDubya
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Oooops.... look like this was already in the news last October.

And we see how little the right cares.

TrueBlue
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/07/busted-republican-trey-gowdy-caught-using-private-email-server-2/
wow 15171

Subdermal
07-08-2016, 11:55 PM
:facepalm:

You idiots. Figure out why this story is about as asinine as it gets.

Subdermal
07-08-2016, 11:56 PM
wow 15171

http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/ani-hello.gif

zelmo1234
07-08-2016, 11:59 PM
I wonder how many Top Secret and Classified documents that he has sent on it? They should find out?

I am guessing ZERO!

What the left does not understand it that Hillary either set that server up to hide communications from government oversight, or She is to stupid to understand that she exposed State Department Classified and Top Secret emails to hackers around the world. Either way she is not fit to be President of the USA

TrueBlue
07-09-2016, 12:18 AM
http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/ani-hello.gif
Don't be posting selfies of your empty head. We already KNOW it is! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif

Subdermal
07-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Don't be posting selfies of your empty head. We already KNOW it is! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif

Whatever you say, doofus. So tell us all: what is wrong with Trey Gowdy having a private server?

Peter1469
07-09-2016, 04:34 AM
lol

Ransom
07-09-2016, 06:09 AM
Desperation takes many forms. And I'd caution against having JDub come in behind you and support your argument. Cause, that is it's death knell. Yer done.

hanger4
07-09-2016, 07:41 AM

I laughed.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Too bad Colin Powell and Condi Rice never had their private email accounts gone over with a fine tooth comb the way Hillary has.

Because I'd bet dollars against donuts that they'd find their share of instances of classified info having been improperly sent and received.

Republicans are just fucking lowdown shameless hacks who try to steal power they cannot legitimately gain, by any means they can pull out of their asses.

MisterVeritis
07-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Too bad Colin Powell and Condi Rice never had their private email accounts gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Because I'd bet dollars against donuts that they'd find their share of instances of classified info having been improperly sent and received.

Republicans are just $#@!ing lowdown shameless hacks who try to steal power they cannot legitimately gain, by any means they can pull out of their asses.
This just makes me smile.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 07:02 PM
This just makes me smile.

I bet shiny objects captivate you for hours at a time, too.

MisterVeritis
07-09-2016, 07:03 PM
I bet shiny objects captivate you for hours at a time, too.
Well, no. But I always appreciate your goofiness.

hanger4
07-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Too bad Colin Powell and Condi Rice never had their private email accounts gone over with a fine tooth comb the way Hillary has.

Republicans are just fucking lowdown shameless hacks who try to steal power they cannot legitimately gain, by any means they can pull out of their asses.

To bad for you that Powel and Rice never had a secret home-brew unsecured email server. To bad for you HC failed to comply with how many hearings ?? how many FOIA requests ??

GrassrootsConservative
07-09-2016, 07:57 PM
So if Hillary Clinton does it, it's fine, but if a Republican does it, it's not?

Partisan hack thread detected.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 08:26 PM
To bad for you that Powel and Rice never had a secret home-brew unsecured email server. To bad for you HC failed to comply with how many hearings ?? how many FOIA requests ??

It doesn't matter if the server was at their homes or if it was a commercial server. The point is that they also had private email accounts but the contents of what they sent and received was never scrutinized.

Why?

Because Democrats actually pay attention to governing the country whereas Republicans only pay attention to ginning up scandals to try to take down Democrats with.

IOW, Republicans are underhanded slime.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 08:29 PM
So if Hillary Clinton does it, it's fine, but if a Republican does it, it's not?

No, genius. It's the other way around.

Powell and Rice held the position before Hillary did and had their private accounts before she did too.

Does the twisting and squirming around the facts never end with you people???

hanger4
07-09-2016, 08:50 PM
It doesn't matter if the server was at their homes or if it was a commercial server. The point is that they also had private email accounts but the contents of what they sent and received was never scrutinized.

Why?

Because Democrats actually pay attention to governing the country whereas Republicans only pay attention to ginning up scandals to try to take down Democrats with.

IOW, Republicans are underhanded slime.

Seriously JDubya ??

Powel had some retroactively classified emails forwarded to him. And of course you've read Comey's presser and Congressional testimony and you believe they're comparable ??

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Seriously JDubya ??

Powel had some retroactively classified emails forwarded to him. And of course you've read Comey's presser and Congressional testimony and you believe they're comparable ??

Here's the thing.... neither Powell nor Rice ever had the entire history of their PRIVATE ACCOUNT emails while at the State Dept, scoured through and examined under a microscope like Hillary Clinton has. So we'll never know what kind of classified info those two might have discussed or mentioned or alluded to in their PRIVATE ACCOUNT emails, will we?

No, we won't.

Because like I said, Democrats don't try to create bullshit scandals to win elections with.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Wow, he has a personal email server for conducting non government business. Just wow.....

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:37 PM

The liberal's desperation is showing.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Seriously JDubya ??

Powel had some retroactively classified emails forwarded to him.

Funny you'd even mention that.

Every time it was brought up that the classified emails Hillary sent or received were retroactively classified, you and your fellow right-wing types around here all chimed in unison about how if they were marked retroactively, it made no difference because classified is classified whether it's marked it not.

Now you're saying that it was OK in Powell's case.

So which is it????

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Wow, he has a personal email server for conducting non government business. Just wow.....

How do you know that's all he used it for?

We're his emails on that account ever examined by the FBI?

No, they were not.

So your comment means squat.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:40 PM
They can't defend Hillary Clinton's conduct. They can't come up with a legit smear on Gowdy, so they change the subject to Powell and Rice, neither of which did what Hillary did.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:40 PM
The liberal's desperation is showing.

Wrong as usual.

The entire investigation was a case of the conservatives' desperation showing.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:41 PM
They can't defend Hillary Clinton's conduct. They can't come up with a legit smear on Gowdy, so they change the subject to Powell and Rice, neither of which did what Hillary did.

We're Powell and Rice's PRIVATE ACCOUNT emails investigated by the FBI?

Yes or no.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:41 PM
How do you know that's all he used it for?

We're his emails on that account ever examined by the FBI?

No, they were not.

So your comment means squat.

Demand an an investigation then wipe the egg off your face when it's over.

You people are desperately clueless.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:42 PM
We're Powell and Rice's PRIVATE ACCOUNT emails investigated by the FBI?

Yes or no.

They didn't need to be.

Has your email been investigated by the FBI? what secrets are you hiding?

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Demand an an investigation then wipe the egg off your face when it's over.

You people are desperately clueless.

Just like I thought.

You've got nothing.

We'll see who's wiping what off their faces come this November 9th.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:45 PM
They didn't need to be.

Has your email been investigated by the FBI? what secrets are you hiding?

How do you know whether they needed to be or not?

Is it because they're Republicans and their names aren't Clinton?

Of course it is.

Hack.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:46 PM
The more desperate they get, the funnier they get.

JDubya
07-09-2016, 10:47 PM
The more desperate they get, the funnier they get.

Looking in the mirror again, I see.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 10:52 PM
I got nothing.... Right.

When I was in the Army, I had an email address for my personal use at home. Liberals think that's a crime, but mishandling classified information on an unsecured private email system is just fine.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Trey Gowdy busted!!!!!
This comment and the hysterical outrage would have looked less desperate and more legit if he had used just a couple more exclamation marks.

Tahuyaman
07-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Trey Gowdy busted!!!!!
This comment and the hysterical outrage would have looked less desperate and more legit if he had used just a couple more exclamation marks.

I wonder how many Republicans have unsecured personal email systems for their personal use? I'll bet even most Democrats use private email too. I know one of my Senator's, Patty Murray (D), does because I contacted her on it yesterday.

Hal Jordan
07-09-2016, 11:21 PM

Every time it was brought up that the classified emails Hillary sent or received were retroactively classified, you and your fellow right-wing types around here all chimed in unison about how if they were marked retroactively, it made no difference because classified is classified whether it's marked it not.

So which is it????

Okay, I could see not blaming her for what was received. That would be some other dipshit sending her classified materials to the wrong place.

Yet sending materials that should be classified, when part of your job is to know the types of things that should be classified is okay? Tell me, in your line of work, if someone orders a Big Mac, and you give them a McChicken, is that okay, or is part of your job to know the difference between the two?

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:37 AM
How do you know whether they needed to be or not?

Is it because they're Republicans and their names aren't Clinton?

Of course it is.

Hack.

If they testify under oath and lie, refuse to disclose information and destroy thousands of email chains, then they should be investigated too.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Okay, I could see not blaming her for what was received. That would be some other dip$#@! sending her classified materials to the wrong place.

Yet sending materials that should be classified, when part of your job is to know the types of things that should be classified is okay? Tell me, in your line of work, if someone orders a Big Mac, and you give them a McChicken, is that okay, or is part of your job to know the difference between the two?

How would this other person know where to send this classified information? Look her email address up on the yahoo white pages? Wouldn't she need to give her staff members her email address? Besides, she said she set up this personal server for convenience purposes. She admitted this was intended to be used for state department related business.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Just a reminder. Political appointees in the federal government have to have private email accounts because it is illegal for them to use work email for political purposes. A political appointee should have a private email account, a work email account on the government network, and an email account on classified networks. One Cabinet member that I knew didn't maintain their own classified access. That person had an aide at the side at all times with that access.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Just a reminder. Political appointees in the federal government have to have private email accounts because it is illegal for them to use work email for political purposes. A political appointee should have a private email account, a work email account on the government network, and an email account on classified networks. One Cabinet member that I knew didn't maintain their own classified access. That person had an aide at the side at all times with that access.

Why did you feel the need to inject facts into the discussion. It's much better to argue things which didn't happen, but you wish they did.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:57 AM
wow 15171

Ok, wow what?

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Why did you feel the need to inject facts into the discussion. It's much better to argue things which didn't happen, but you wish they did.

We have hard leftists making shit up to protect their girl. They don't know what they are talking about.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 02:13 AM
It seems odd that liberals will be outraged over someone abiding by the law, but give the law breaker a pass.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 02:20 AM
It seems odd that liberals will be outraged over someone abiding by the law, but give the law breaker a pass.

Anything for the cause.

hanger4
07-10-2016, 05:45 AM

So which is it????

Powell never set up and used a home-brew unsecured private email server on which he conducted all of his official business, against "clear cut rules" implemented in 2005. Clinton was personally and specifically warned about the vulnerability of her email scheme in 2011, when a State Department security expert sounded the alarm over foreign hackers, Clinton carried on with her arrangement anyway.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Okay, I could see not blaming her for what was received. That would be some other dipshit sending her classified materials to the wrong place.

That was certainly one of the more idiotic comments on the issue I've seen here Hal Jordan.

As SoC she and her staff handled hundreds of thousands of emails every year. There are untold numbers of subject areas in which ANY MENTION OF THEM WHATSOEVER constitutes "classified information".

Even if the subject being referred to in a given email is already public knowledge that has been reported in the press, it can still be considered "classified".

ANYONE could overlook something like that.

Keep in mind also, of the emails in question... the ones Comey said "contained classified information"... many of those were sent/received by her staff, not her personally AND a good number of THOSE contained info with a very LOW LEVEL of classification.

So the pertinent question to ask is... how many emails did Hillary herself actually send and what was the level of classification of the information that SHE HERSELF sent?

We don't know that. But Comey's comments both in his announcement and during his grilling by Congress, really never laid that exact number out.

So really, this whole thing looks and smells like RGPAU.

Republican Gutter Politics As Usual.

Now.... to for your question about working at McDonald's. I wouldn't know about that. I can only recommend that you go ask your homosexual lover/boyfriend as he would probably be the one with all the experience in that regard, Gal Jordan.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Powell never set up and used a home-brew unsecured private email server on which he conducted all of his official business, against "clear cut rules" implemented in 2005. Clinton was personally and specifically warned about the vulnerability of her email scheme in 2011, when a State Department security expert sounded the alarm over foreign hackers, Clinton carried on with her arrangement anyway.

How do you know he or Rice didn't send classified information over their PRIVATE ACCOUNTS that used PUBLIC SERVERS????

How do you know???

YOU DON'T.

Why?

Because their email activities were never investigated or scrutinized.

Why?

Because they weren't Democrats and their name wasn't Clinton.

That's why.

hanger4
07-10-2016, 08:10 AM
How do you know he or Rice didn't send classified information over their PRIVATE ACCOUNTS that used PUBLIC SERVERS????

How do you know???

YOU DON'T.

Why?

Because their email activities were never investigated or scrutinized.

Why?

Because they weren't Democrats and their name wasn't Clinton.

That's why.

Your "but they did it too" defence when they didn't do what HC did is 3rd grade JDubya.

BTW call me when you discover Powell's home-brew email server.

hanger4
07-10-2016, 08:27 AM
"Hillary Clinton’s office received 240 requests under the Freedom of Information Act during her time as Secretary of State."

"The department’s top official in charge of records and correspondence, who has handled FOIA requests involving the secretary’s office since 2006, told the inspector general that State officials have never provided him with personal emails in response to a FOIA request."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/report-clinton-foias-inaccurate-incomplete-delayed-for-years/

JDubya
07-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Your "but they did it too" defence when they didn't do what HC did is 3rd grade JDubya.

BTW call me when you discover Powell's home-brew email server.

The entire issue is BULLSHIT (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/66212-The-shocking-truth-Colin-Powell’s-emails-don’t-matter-(Neither-do-Hillary-s)?p=1630694&viewfull=1#post1630694).

MisterVeritis
07-10-2016, 08:32 AM
In my last two years, I did not maintain an account on our classified LAN. When someone needed to show me something they used their account for us to view the information and then we discussed it, all within a closed area. I had a work account for work and a half dozen private accounts for home.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 08:34 AM
In my last two years, I did not maintain an account on our classified LAN. When someone needed to show me something they used their account for us to view the information and then we discussed it, all within a closed area. I had a work account for work and a half dozen private accounts for home.

Low level nobodies are not part of the issue.

Nobody cares who or what the assistant head of the janitorial staff emails.

hanger4
07-10-2016, 08:55 AM
The entire issue is BULLSHIT (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/66212-The-shocking-truth-Colin-Powell’s-emails-don’t-matter-(Neither-do-Hillary-s)?p=1630694&viewfull=1#post1630694).

The difference between Clinton email and Powell email and from the quite left of center WaPo;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/07/there-are-legitimate-political-arguments-to-make-about-clintons-emails-these-arent-them/

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:20 AM
As SoC she and her staff handled hundreds of thousands of emails every year. There are untold numbers of subject areas in which ANY MENTION OF THEM WHATSOEVER constitutes "classified information".

And she chose to comingle this classified information with her personal business on an unsecured email system.

And you are outraged by a guy who does what the law requires and separates his personal business from government business.

I'm sure you and the other boot lickers refuse to see your hypocricy and foolishness here.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:22 AM

If they did, we would have been caught doing so, just like your girl got caught.

MisterVeritis
07-10-2016, 09:22 AM
And she chose to comingle this classified information with her personal business on an unsecured email system.

And you are outraged by a guy who does what the law requires and separates his personal business from government business.

I'm sure you and the other boot lickers refuse to see your hypocricy and foolishness here.
JD is. . . limited. I don't believe he realizes just how foolish he seems to many of us. If he did realize it I doubt he would care.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:25 AM
He has to know how foolish and hackish he looks. It's obvious that he doesn't care.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 09:26 AM
You make a case that she should have used the DoS computer system. Let them manage the complexity.

That was certainly one of the more idiotic comments on the issue I've seen here @Hal Jordan (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=994).

Even if the subject being referred to in a given email is already public knowledge that has been reported in the press, it can still be considered "classified".

Keep in mind also, of the emails in question... the ones Comey said "contained classified information"... many of those were sent/received by her staff, not her personally AND a good number of THOSE contained info with a very LOW LEVEL of classification.

So the pertinent question to ask is... how many emails did Hillary herself actually send and what was the level of classification of the information that SHE HERSELF sent?

We don't know that. But Comey's comments both in his announcement and during his grilling by Congress, really never laid that exact number out.

Now.... to for your question about working at McDonald's. I wouldn't know about that. I can only recommend that you go ask your homosexual lover/boyfriend as he would probably be the one with all the experience in that regard, Gal Jordan.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 09:31 AM
JD is. . . limited. I don't believe he realizes just how foolish he seems to many of us. If he did realize it I doubt he would care.

No. The true fans are committed to the girl. They tossed their integrity into the dump a long time ago.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
You make a case that she should have used the DoS computer system. Let them manage the complexity.

Isn't a modern system also DoS system? We just eliminated the need for one to know how to nsvigate a DoS prompt?

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:33 AM
No. The true fans are committed to the girl. They tossed their integrity into the dump a long time ago.

But the question is, do they realize it or are they true believers who have gone past the point of no return?

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Isn't a modern system also DoS system? We just eliminated the need for one to know how to nsvigate a DoS prompt?
Department Of State

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 10:23 AM
But the question is, do they realize it or are they true believers who have gone past the point of no return?

They are off the reservation- to invoke Elizabeth Warren.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 11:42 AM
If they did, we would have been caught doing so, just like your girl got caught.

Wrong.

The correct answer is that nobody made a POLITICAL ISSUE out of it.

Why?

Because they weren't Democrats and their names weren't Clinton.

Period.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 11:50 AM

DoS computers were/are regularly hacked.

For real high security email she used a "sensitive compartmented information facility", or what is known in intelligence circles as a SCIF (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility).

You being the high level, DC national security insider that you are, should know that.

Bet you have one in your underground bunker, right?

Of course you do.

JDubya
07-10-2016, 11:52 AM

Department Of State

The moron thought you were talking about MS-DOS????:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

And he calls me stupid.... :facepalm:

That is just too damned funny.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 12:15 PM
DoS computers were/are regularly hacked.

For real high security email she used a "sensitive compartmented information facility", or what is known in intelligence circles as a SCIF (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility).

You being the high level, DC national security insider that you are, should know that.

Bet you have one in your underground bunker, right?

Of course you do.

Yes government computers gt hacked. That is your excuse for your girl setting her own server up that had less security than g-mail.

You are minimally exceptional. :wink:

This is great. The hard left is going to constantly embarrass themselves until the election.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 12:16 PM
That was certainly one of the more idiotic comments on the issue I've seen here @Hal Jordan (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=994).

Apparently you haven't been reading your own comments.

And, as SoS, those emails should not have been sent to or from a private server. This isn't rocket science, but simple common sense.

And yet, work related emails should be sent to and from work email addresses. Personally, I have 4 separate work emails for different jobs. I don't send work information to or from my personal email. I use the specific account related to the specific job.

If that's the case, they would have had to do so under whose orders? If you're sending emails on behalf of your boss, are you doing so without their permission?

No, it really isn't, because if her staff was doing it, it was under her orders.

The norm is gutter politics on both sides, but of course you don't care about the gutter politics from the Democrats. If the situation were reversed, and it were a Republican SoC, you'd be on the opposite side of the issue. This is also the norm.

It's a pretty simple question. Are you saying you can't figure out the answer? Also, come up with some new material. Your insults are old, tired, and not clever enough for anyone to even care about them.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 12:18 PM
How would this other person know where to send this classified information? Look her email address up on the yahoo white pages? Wouldn't she need to give her staff members her email address? Besides, she said she set up this personal server for convenience purposes. She admitted this was intended to be used for state department related business.

Either way, do you control what is sent to you, or does the sender control what they are sending?

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Department Of State

Excuse me...... Too many acronyms.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Wrong.

The correct answer is that nobody made a POLITICAL ISSUE out of it.

Why?

Because they weren't Democrats and their names weren't Clinton.

Period.

The correct answer is that you are simply a partisan hack and will go to any means to cheerlead for your girl.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Either way, do you control what is sent to you, or does the sender control what they are sending?

I can control what classified material is sent to me by not setting up an unsecured private server and comingling my personal emails with government related emails. Follow the law and the various regulations which pertain to your duties and you have nothing to hide.

I know following the rules which apply to everyone else is a novel concept if you are a Clinton or one of their water carriers.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 01:22 PM
I can control what classified material is sent to me by not setting up an unsecured private server and comingling my personal emails with government related emails. Follow the law and the various regulations which pertain to your duties and you have nothing to hide.

I know following the rules which apply to everyone else is a novel concept if you are a Clinton or one of their water carriers.

I did make the point about not using the work and personal emails interchangably in a response to JDub.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 01:26 PM
I did make the point about not using the work and personal emails interchangably in a response to JDub.

The point is, if she had followed the laws and regulations pertaining to the conduct of her duties like others are required, she would not have had an issue with information security.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 01:31 PM
The point is, if she had followed the laws and regulations pertaining to the conduct of her duties like others are required, she would not have had an issue with information security.

Oh, I agree that she didn't follow the laws and regulations. That was made abundantly clear.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Oh, I agree that she didn't follow the laws and regulations. That was made abundantly clear.

there are some here who say otherwise.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 04:11 PM
there are some here who say otherwise.

There will always be those that can't or (in this case what's happening most often) refuse to understand plain English.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 05:08 PM
There will always be those that can't or (in this case what's happening most often) refuse to understand plain English.

It's not a matter of their ability or inability to understand the English language. It's about their political bias blocking their willingness to acknowledge facts.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 06:10 PM
It's not a matter of their ability or inability to understand the English language. It's about their political bias blocking their willingness to acknowledge facts.

I covered that. Refusing to understand.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 06:56 PM
I covered that. Refusing to understand.

They understand just fine. They refuse to admit basic truths.

Hal Jordan
07-10-2016, 07:57 PM
They understand just fine. They refuse to admit basic truths.

I think what we have here is a basic po-tay-to po-tah-to scenario. We agree on what's going on and are just saying it differently.

Tahuyaman
07-10-2016, 09:22 PM

wow 15171

Are you guys wishing everyone would forget about your outrage over someone's lawful conduct?

Professor Peabody
07-12-2016, 12:28 AM
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/07/busted-republican-trey-gowdy-caught-using-private-email-server-2/ Another steaming pile of dung from anonymous kook blog sites. http://occupydemocrats.com

Tahuyaman
07-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Lawful conduct outrages the partisan Democrats like AZ Jim.

AZ Jim
07-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Another steaming pile of dung from anonymous kook blog sites. http://occupydemocrats.comAre you doubting the content of the article or just being an ass?

MisterVeritis
07-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Are you doubting the content of the article or just being an ass?
There is no there, there.

Tahuyaman
07-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Are you doubting the content of the article or just being an ass?

There is no content other than the author of the article stating his outrage over Gowdy doing what the law requires.

Now, don't you feel foolish? Even your left wing hack buddies abandoned you on this one.

gamewell45
07-12-2016, 04:47 PM

I guess what goes around comes around! :)

MisterVeritis
07-12-2016, 04:48 PM
I guess what goes around comes around! :)
What do you think happened?

decedent
07-12-2016, 04:54 PM

12 inquiries will do.

MisterVeritis
07-12-2016, 04:56 PM

MisterVeritis
07-12-2016, 04:57 PM
12 inquiries will do.

decedent
07-12-2016, 05:21 PM

Hillary used a private sever. She shouldn't have. A few classified emails of tens of thousands may have been passed on unsafely. That shouldn't have happened. *shrugs*

hanger4
07-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Hillary used a private sever. She shouldn't have. A few classified emails of tens of thousands may have been passed on unsafely. That shouldn't have happened. *shrugs*

*shrugs* ??

So you're OK with a President with such a flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security ??

Tahuyaman
07-12-2016, 07:09 PM

He abided by the law. Liberals can't tolerate that.

gamewell45
07-12-2016, 11:43 PM

I think they found out he was a hypocrite.

hanger4
07-13-2016, 06:30 AM

How so @gamwell45 ??

JDubya
07-13-2016, 09:18 AM
*shrugs* ??

So you're OK with a President with such a flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security ??

She wasn't flippant or lackadaisical.

She thought that having a home server would protect her privacy from the jack-asses who would go to any lengths to drag her private life onto the front pages of the tabloid press.

The vast majority of her emails and 100% of the truly classified material she sent or recieved, was handled with great care and attention to national security.

Petraeus on the other hand, passed top secret info to a female reporter he was screwing. But I never heard one peep of protest uttered by the rabid right about now he should be hung or face a firing squad.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that he's also a Republican.

JDubya
07-13-2016, 09:21 AM
He abided by the law. Liberals can't tolerate that.

Wing nuts just hate it when their phony, trumped up, bullshit scandals fizzle out and fall flat on their faces.

:biglaugh:

MisterVeritis
07-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Nonsense. There is nothing wrong with having and using a private email server for non-government business. Are you making some other allegation?

MisterVeritis
07-13-2016, 09:45 AM

She thought that having a home server would protect her privacy from the jack-asses who would go to any lengths to drag her private life onto the front pages of the tabloid press.

The vast majority of her emails and 100% of the truly classified material she sent or recieved, was handled with great care and attention to national security.
She tried to conceal her activities by concealing her emails. Crooked Hillary needs to end her life in prison.

Petraeus on the other hand, passed top secret info to a female reporter he was screwing. But I never heard one peep of protest uttered by the rabid right about now he should be hung or face a firing squad.

Broadwell was a military intelligence LTC with a Top Secret/SCI clearance. She was not read into some of the programs Petraeus referenced in his diaries.

It is okay, though. I am sure the Russian, Chinese, Iranian, and all of our friends, used properly cleared people to exploit Crooked Hillary's emails.

MisterVeritis
07-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Wing nuts just hate it when their phony, trumped up, bull$#@! scandals fizzle out and fall flat on their faces.

Is that what you believe happened?

That trick you do, where you turn off most of your brain...it's cool.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Wing nuts just hate it when their phony, trumped up, bull$#@! scandals fizzle out and fall flat on their faces.

Actually the latest Hillay fiasco didn't fizzle out. It has been documented that she violated the law and continually lied about it. The investigation confirmed her dishonesty and obvious charter flaws.

Now the liberals are so outraged by it that they are accusing someone else of wrongdoing because he is abiding by the law.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 10:11 AM

The partisan Democrat types think abiding by the law is hypocritical.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 10:19 AM
Partisan Democrats are now stuck in a position where they need to support illegal activity, corruption and lying. Then express outrage over people abiding by the laws of the land.

Isn't this great?

hanger4
07-13-2016, 01:09 PM

Petraeus got what was coming to him and maybe not tough enough. And Hillary passed off top secret info also, to her lawyer on a thumb drive and others who had access to her server all without the proper security clearances.

JDubya
07-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Petraeus got what was coming to him and maybe not tough enough. And Hillary passed off top secret info also, to her lawyer on a thumb drive and others who had access to her server all without the proper security clearances.

Only a complete, 100%, brainless partisan hack believes that HC turning over a thumb drive with her emails, some of which contained LOW LEVEL classified material to the lawyers who were representing her, is even in the same universe of wrongdoing as DP turning over TOP SECRET data to some reporter/author just because he was fucking her.

You would have to be either totally brain dead, or certifiably insane to believe such utter, desperate tripe.

And truthfully, I know you're neither of those things AND.... that you don't believe it yourself.

Claiming it, is just plain old fashioned partisan hack propaganda.

Truth Detector
07-13-2016, 01:34 PM

You just love speculative bullschit don't you? Key words:

AlterNet remarks that “while it’s not unusual to maintain such a thing particularly for campaign work, it’s not clear that Gowdy utilizes this email solely for political campaign work and not congressional tasks.”

:rofl:@ AlterNet

:rofl:@ dishonest lying Liberuls attempting to excuse the corrupt, sociopathic lying, unaccomplished harpy they support by suggesting everyone else does it.......when in truth they don't. DUH!

hanger4
07-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Only a complete, 100%, brainless partisan hack believes that HC turning over a thumb drive with her emails, some of which contained LOW LEVEL classified material to the lawyers who were representing her, is even in the same universe of wrongdoing as DP turning over TOP SECRET data to some reporter/author just because he was fucking her.

You would have to be either totally brain dead, or certifiably insane to believe such utter, desperate tripe.

And truthfully, I know you're neither of those things AND.... that you don't believe it yourself.

You would be incorrect, HC turned over on the thumb drive;

"Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time"

^^^ Comey's words. ^^ plus the others that had access to her server. Did Comey lie or did you not read and understand Comey's presser ??

Truth Detector
07-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Only a complete, 100%, brainless partisan hack believes that HC turning over a thumb drive with her emails, some of which contained LOW LEVEL classified material to the lawyers who were representing her, is even in the same universe of wrongdoing as DP turning over TOP SECRET data to some reporter/author just because he was $#@!ing her.

The irony of the bolded part is way beyond your comprehension level. :rofl:

gamewell45
07-13-2016, 02:57 PM
How so @gamwell45 ??

Here's a congressman who headed up the Benghazi hearings, constantly criticized Clinton for using her private email server for government business and now it turns out he has the same thing; only now he won't answer questions regarding its use. He needs to answer questions regarding the private server and if it was used for government work.

gamewell45
07-13-2016, 02:58 PM
The partisan Democrat types think abiding by the law is hypocritical.

I guess you feel its ok to have double standards.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 03:00 PM

I'll bite. Where's the double standard?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Here's a congressman who headed up the Benghazi hearings, constantly criticized Clinton for using her private email server for government business and now it turns out he has the same thing; only now he won't answer questions regarding its use. He needs to answer questions regarding the private server and if it was used for government work.

No, he has a private email account for conducting personal / campaign business as the law requires. His campaign is not government business. It's personal.

I guess you believe he should comingle his personal business with his official business? That would be illegal. Basic awareness of current events should tell you that

Tahuyaman
07-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Again, when liberals get in trouble, they immediately invent a smear. They continue the smear even when shown that they are wrong.

hanger4
07-13-2016, 03:53 PM

Gowdy has a .gov address, did Hillary ??

decedent
07-13-2016, 04:18 PM
*shrugs* ??

I don't recall anyone being flippant, but it turns out to not be a big deal anyway, since no harm was done. *shrugs*

hanger4
07-13-2016, 04:25 PM
I don't recall anyone being flippant, but it turns out to not be a big deal anyway, since no harm was done. *shrugs*

No harm was done ?? You know this how decedent ??

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

^^^ Comey's words ^^^

decedent
07-13-2016, 04:30 PM
No harm was done ?? You know this how @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267) ??

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

^^^ Comey's words ^^^

I know it because people are innocent until proven guilty. Are you aware of any harm that was done by Clinton's private server?

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 04:32 PM
I know it because people are innocent until proven guilty. Are you aware of any harm that was done by Clinton's private server?

That is the standard in the criminal justice system.

hanger4
07-13-2016, 04:35 PM

No I'm not aware, but according to Comey we're not aware of any harm NOT being done and I hope not.

The flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security is her setting up a home-brew email server as SoS for State Dept business knowing she'd be handling classified information.

Truth Detector
07-13-2016, 04:40 PM

Wrong again; why is it that Liberals are so willfully stupid and uninformed? Trey's using a private e-mail for NON-Government business is not illegal. However, deliberately setting up a private server to conduct all of one's state business and lying about it under oath; that is criminal and a deliberate attempt to defy the American people and avoid transparency. DUH!

Truth Detector
07-13-2016, 04:40 PM

Irony.

Peter1469
07-13-2016, 04:42 PM
Liberals unhinged....

decedent
07-13-2016, 08:14 PM
No I'm not aware, but according to Comey we're not aware of any harm NOT being done and I hope not.

The flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security is her setting up a home-brew email server as SoS for State Dept business knowing she'd be handling classified information.

I am trying to be hysterical about this but meh.

Professor Peabody
07-13-2016, 11:37 PM

“while it’s not unusual to maintain such a thing particularly for campaign work, it’s not clear that Gowdy utilizes this email solely for political campaign work and not congressional tasks.”

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Professor Peabody
07-13-2016, 11:41 PM
Wrong again; why is it that Liberals are so willfully stupid and uninformed? Trey's using a private e-mail for NON-Government business is not illegal. However, deliberately setting up a private server to conduct all of one's state business and lying about it under oath; that is criminal and a deliberate attempt to defy the American people and avoid transparency. DUH!

Look who else has a private server.................elijahcummings.com/ (http://elijahcummings.com/)