PDA

View Full Version : tPF How the ‘Ferguson effect’ is destroying Chicago

Common
07-09-2016, 02:39 PM
This will be everywhere shortly. Dont call the Po leese, call BLM Yo

Violence in Chicago (http://www.city-journal.org/html/chicago-brink-14605.html) is reaching epidemic proportions. In the first five months of 2016, someone was shot every 2¹/₂ hours and someone murdered every 14 hours, for a total of nearly 1,400 nonfatal shooting victims and 240 fatalities.

Over Memorial Day weekend, 69 people were shot, nearly one per hour, dwarfing the previous year’s tally of 53 shootings over the same period. The violence is spilling over from the city’s gang-infested South and West sides into the downtown business district; even Lake Shore Drive has seen drive-by shootings and robberies.

The growing mayhem (http://nypost.com/2016/05/24/the-ferguson-effect-is-fueling-a-growing-crime-wave/) is the result of Chicago police officers’ withdrawal from proactive enforcement, making the city a dramatic example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.”

http://nypost.com/2016/07/09/how-the-ferguson-effect-is-destroying-chicago/

Peter1469
07-09-2016, 02:51 PM
The cops can watch all the new movies as they come out. They can do rounds after the movie to write reports.

donttread
07-09-2016, 04:28 PM
This will be everywhere shortly. Dont call the Po leese, call BLM Yo

Violence in Chicago (http://www.city-journal.org/html/chicago-brink-14605.html) is reaching epidemic proportions. In the first five months of 2016, someone was shot every 2¹/₂ hours and someone murdered every 14 hours, for a total of nearly 1,400 nonfatal shooting victims and 240 fatalities.

Over Memorial Day weekend, 69 people were shot, nearly one per hour, dwarfing the previous year’s tally of 53 shootings over the same period. The violence is spilling over from the city’s gang-infested South and West sides into the downtown business district; even Lake Shore Drive has seen drive-by shootings and robberies.

The growing mayhem (http://nypost.com/2016/05/24/the-ferguson-effect-is-fueling-a-growing-crime-wave/) is the result of Chicago police officers’ withdrawal from proactive enforcement, making the city a dramatic example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.”

http://nypost.com/2016/07/09/how-the-ferguson-effect-is-destroying-chicago/

Maybe we need to send better trained , more mentally stable State Troopers and Sheriffs into these neighborhood instead of the "bully with a badge" townies

MisterVeritis
07-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Maybe we need to send better trained , more mentally stable State Troopers and Sheriffs into these neighborhood instead of the "bully with a badge" townies
Send in BLM.

FindersKeepers
07-09-2016, 07:50 PM

This is just sad.

Today, in the United States of America, there is no reason for this.

This happens in Middle Eastern countries that are seeing a clash of cultures.

Not here.

The WAR on Drugs started a lot of it, but we need to implement some new measures to turn it around.

Common
07-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Thats it send in obama and blm to save the day. Or better yet a whole BIG group of white phony liberals.

Common
07-09-2016, 08:10 PM
You have to laugh at the left, they are so clearly phony that they wont mention how many black folks die at the hands of the same black thugs that think they are going to take on the police and win.

Just read the statistics, personally I hope they win and the police back waaay off. When the deathrate skyrockets then the tune changes. Same broken record

Mark III
07-09-2016, 09:15 PM
What a ridiculously hysterical pile of booshwa.

Most people in Chicago have never heard a gunshot, let alone feel "destroyed" by them. This city is 230 square miles. The vast majority of them are peaceful.

zelmo1234
07-09-2016, 09:24 PM

The police usually have a program where you can ride along with a Trooper to see what they do on a daily basis.

There are nearly a million peace officers in the USA. We have had 2 shootings that BLM are terrible upset about. In that same week we have 12 police officers shot in TX. 1 in MO. 1 in Ga and 2 in TN.

Then maybe you could see the training program that they go through. And last watch that MN video again look very closely at the dead mans lap and tell me what you see???

zelmo1234
07-09-2016, 09:32 PM

Most people in Chicago have never heard a gunshot, let alone feel "destroyed" by them. This city is 230 square miles. The vast majority of them are peaceful.

I want you to see what is happen in this post.

Think about the Agenda of the left?

They want more and oppressive gun control. What does it take to get the people to agree? Death in the streets.

What can they do. Well President Obama has done 2 things. #1 he stopped prosecuting felony firearms cases and he is releasing drug dealers back on the street early. This of course insures more violent crime.

And he has divide the country not only Black against White, but Black against the police as well. In MI most of the Sheriff Depts and the MI State police and Conservation Departments are going to 2 man patrols. That means there will be about half of the patrol cars on the street and your response time just doubled.

This of course means more crime as well.

What else do they want. Government dependency especially among minorities. They have devastated the incomes and employment opportunities of the Minorities in this country.

Here you can see that This Liberal Could give a crap about the 700 people, mostly black male youth in Chicago that will be murdered this year. Why? Because it is exactly what they want to happen.

Mark III
07-09-2016, 09:49 PM
I want you to see what is happen in this post.

Think about the Agenda of the left?

They want more and oppressive gun control. What does it take to get the people to agree? Death in the streets.

What can they do. Well President Obama has done 2 things. #1 he stopped prosecuting felony firearms cases and he is releasing drug dealers back on the street early. This of course insures more violent crime.

And he has divide the country not only Black against White, but Black against the police as well. In MI most of the Sheriff Depts and the MI State police and Conservation Departments are going to 2 man patrols. That means there will be about half of the patrol cars on the street and your response time just doubled.

This of course means more crime as well.

What else do they want. Government dependency especially among minorities. They have devastated the incomes and employment opportunities of the Minorities in this country.

Here you can see that This Liberal Could give a crap about the 700 people, mostly black male youth in Chicago that will be murdered this year. Why? Because it is exactly what they want to happen.

Chicago does not have the highest murder rate in America. It almost NEVER does. Yet year after year we listen to this hysteria about Chicago. Why? Because Obama called it home.

zelmo1234
07-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Chicago does not have the highest murder rate in America. It almost NEVER does. Yet year after year we listen to this hysteria about Chicago. Why? Because Obama called it home.

You are correct there are several Cities that have been under the control of Democrats that are suffering form the same infliction. And it is exactly what was planned to happen in every case.

Even in DC. They had a voucher system that was working over 70% of the inner city kids in that program were going on to further education. Tell me why would President Obama kill a program that was helping inner city Black kids?

Because it would have changed DC for the better. In Detroit, the former Murder Capital of the world, once America's highest standard of living. We finally had a police chief that told the citizens that the police could not protect them and they should go out an legally purchase a gun and take a CPL course. And the crime rates have been dropping ever since.

The truth is the people that don't care about the deaths in these cities? are the people that need them to keep happening to pass their agenda.

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 02:47 AM

True. The nice parts of the city are normal. It is a great place.

Common
07-10-2016, 03:29 AM

You are right chicago, NYC, LA do not have the highest murder rates of cities. Chicago like all cities has its business and tourist districts that are always cleaner and safer than anywhere else.

There is ALWAYS more ordered Police Presence in Business and Tourist districts

Chicago' murder rate has soared since police have taken a non proactive approach to policing. This wasnt the police doing, it was ordered by Rahm Emmanual.

Oboe
07-10-2016, 05:44 AM

it was ordered by Rahm Emmanual.

Looks like ole rommy is doing us a favor then.

Quicksilver
07-10-2016, 07:16 AM

I have lived in Chicago for 67 years.. Not once have I heard a gun shot.. Except perhaps when the Hawks won the Stanley cup.. I think I heard a few shots being fired into the air, but then again, not knowing for sure ... it could have been firecrackers.

As for the violence in Chicago.. If it were not so easy for the gangs to drive 20 miles over the Illinois/Indiana border, where they can purchase guns at the Indiana gun shows... no questions asked and no background checks... PERHAPS there wouldn't be as many guns on the streets... Doncha think?

Peter1469
07-10-2016, 09:24 AM
I have lived in Chicago for 67 years.. Not once have I heard a gun shot.. Except perhaps when the Hawks won the Stanley cup.. I think I heard a few shots being fired into the air, but then again, not knowing for sure ... it could have been firecrackers.

As for the violence in Chicago.. If it were not so easy for the gangs to drive 20 miles over the Illinois/Indiana border, where they can purchase guns at the Indiana gun shows... no questions asked and no background checks... PERHAPS there wouldn't be as many guns on the streets... Doncha think?

They are breaking the law. Which new law do you want for them to break?