PDA

View Full Version : tPF So you want to Fix the problem of Blacks, Crime, and Oppressive policing of Blacks?

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Back to work this week so I thought I would leave you all with something to think about.

There has been a lot of talk about the inequality

So how do we fix the problem of Minorities committing more of the violent crimes and Change for the better.

#1 We fix the Education system in the inner cities that are breeding these thugs. The fastest way is to give the good parents Vouchers so they can get their children a better education. This will free up money to end the common core and social promotion policies of the Democrats and set up a merit based system with many students being held back or kept in summer schools until they have caught up. Now child left behind will be tossed aside and vocational training for the economic package below will be instated.

#2 Working with Private charities like Habitat for Humanity, we change the welfare system that many minorities have become trapped in to a community Workfare system. This would use Government funds and Charitable donations to completely renovate these deteriorating communities. Giving the residents pride. The will include the removal of excess housing, turning those areas into green space and setting up community gardens and parks.

#3 The killing must stop and this means that the killers must be taken off the streets. Like it or not this means a huge crack down on Drugs, and that is going to take a combined effort. Gangs must be threated as the community terrorist that they are and member targeted and disarmed. Is the profiling. YES and it works so we are going to get rid of political correctness and protect the people from these monsters.

#4 Fathers are going to be held accountable. If they have jobs the collection of Child support is going to be mandatory, and taken from their checks. if they do not have jobs they will be assigned to a work camp that will provide labor for the repairs of the community. If they will do neither, they are going to jail. Punishment for committing crimes in these zones will be more severe

#5 Church's Community actions centers and charities are going to be able to apply for federal grants to set up after school programs that tutor, mentor, and counsel the community children. Using speakers, and those that have become successful to offer hope to a community that currently has none. Groups like bib Brother/Sister will be able to apply for grants for their programs. The police will be required to be part of these programs to build community support

#6 These areas are going to become National Enterprise zones and Not only will this allow for Tax abatements, but there will be a national Fund me campaign to secure private donations to provide funds for small business to not only build but employ area citizens getting them off the government system. Along with this, the unfair Free Trade agreements are going to be changed to fair trade agreements and a tariff system will be implemented to help fund these processes and programs.

#7 A strong Community watch program with radios in direct communication with the police departments and dispatch. Training events will teach citizens how to spot and report crimes. And a full NRA backed program on CCW Training as Well As firearm instruction will be implemented for all law abiding citizen. These Enterprise zones will become much like the construction work zones where if you commit a crime I these areas the punishment will be more sever. And all Felony firearms prosecutions will become mandatory for those that choose to commit a crime with a gun.

You want to change their World, and give them opportunity, this is how you do it.

And it goes against every liberal policy that has been inflicted on them since the 60's

Truth Detector
07-11-2016, 07:24 AM
This will fall on deaf leftist ears. Libertarians insist that if drugs were legalized, all this stuff would not happen. :biglaugh:

Cigar
07-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Yep ... Real Dangerous People. :rollseyes:

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/5782c4731a00002700dd084a.jpeg

Truth Detector
07-11-2016, 07:32 AM

You give a whole new meaning to denial. :biglaugh:

Common
07-11-2016, 08:04 AM

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/5782c4731a00002700dd084a.jpeg

Cigar I saw this picture in the news, nice pic courageous young lady. I know you want anything black portrayed like this. I understand your motivations, but sorry its just not the reality.

del
07-11-2016, 08:04 AM
all cops are good

all blacks are evil

thanks for clearing that up

Common
07-11-2016, 08:16 AM
All white libs are assholes thanks for reinforcing that

Common
07-11-2016, 08:18 AM
lol gotta love the responses dont ya. Del the one line tard GOT NOTHING so he tries to deflect by making claims that NO ONE HAS EVER MADE or insinuated. lol wont work

FindersKeepers
07-11-2016, 08:19 AM
all cops are good

all blacks are evil

thanks for clearing that up

This tongue-in-cheek post is not accurate.
But, neither is the reverse.

So many shades of gray.
So few people willing to admit that.

Oboe
07-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Liberals are not as smart as a three day old turd. They do stink though.

Common
07-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Back to work this week so I thought I would leave you all with something to think about.

There has been a lot of talk about the inequality

So how do we fix the problem of Minorities committing more of the violent crimes and Change for the better.

#1 We fix the Education system in the inner cities that are breeding these thugs. The fastest way is to give the good parents Vouchers so they can get their children a better education. This will free up money to end the common core and social promotion policies of the Democrats and set up a merit based system with many students being held back or kept in summer schools until they have caught up. Now child left behind will be tossed aside and vocational training for the economic package below will be instated.

#2 Working with Private charities like Habitat for Humanity, we change the welfare system that many minorities have become trapped in to a community Workfare system. This would use Government funds and Charitable donations to completely renovate these deteriorating communities. Giving the residents pride. The will include the removal of excess housing, turning those areas into green space and setting up community gardens and parks.

#3 The killing must stop and this means that the killers must be taken off the streets. Like it or not this means a huge crack down on Drugs, and that is going to take a combined effort. Gangs must be threated as the community terrorist that they are and member targeted and disarmed. Is the profiling. YES and it works so we are going to get rid of political correctness and protect the people from these monsters.

#4 Fathers are going to be held accountable. If they have jobs the collection of Child support is going to be mandatory, and taken from their checks. if they do not have jobs they will be assigned to a work camp that will provide labor for the repairs of the community. If they will do neither, they are going to jail. Punishment for committing crimes in these zones will be more severe

#5 Church's Community actions centers and charities are going to be able to apply for federal grants to set up after school programs that tutor, mentor, and counsel the community children. Using speakers, and those that have become successful to offer hope to a community that currently has none. Groups like bib Brother/Sister will be able to apply for grants for their programs. The police will be required to be part of these programs to build community support

#6 These areas are going to become National Enterprise zones and Not only will this allow for Tax abatements, but there will be a national Fund me campaign to secure private donations to provide funds for small business to not only build but employ area citizens getting them off the government system. Along with this, the unfair Free Trade agreements are going to be changed to fair trade agreements and a tariff system will be implemented to help fund these processes and programs.

#7 A strong Community watch program with radios in direct communication with the police departments and dispatch. Training events will teach citizens how to spot and report crimes. And a full NRA backed program on CCW Training as Well As firearm instruction will be implemented for all law abiding citizen. These Enterprise zones will become much like the construction work zones where if you commit a crime I these areas the punishment will be more sever. And all Felony firearms prosecutions will become mandatory for those that choose to commit a crime with a gun.

You want to change their World, and give them opportunity, this is how you do it.

And it goes against every liberal policy that has been inflicted on them since the 60's

The problem will not be fixed it will get worse along with racism. I love when the liberal press comes out with its statistics to bolster democrats the libereal cause or the Obama admin.

They make statments like racism hasnt worsened in the USA thats to bolster Obama, Obama states to the world, There is no division in the United States. Lol

Cant find a single soul anywhere that doesnt think race relations are worse than ever before.

People need to take that theres alot of white people that have no balls whatsoever. They dont have the balls to tell the truth when asked a question, they answer it the way they think is the safest. What they really believe and really THINK isnt what they say.

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 08:43 AM

So please follow up? What happened to this lady. If she was blocking traffic she was likely arrested, that is why the block Traffic to get arrested as part of their protests. As far as the riot gear, get accustom to it, it is mandatory now in most departments.

Some guy in Dallas is to thank for that.

Cigar
07-11-2016, 08:54 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/RogerR/2016/RogerR20160710_low.jpg

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 08:56 AM

AND?? Do you have a point, or do you just not want to address the solutions that I posted above.

What don't you want your fellow African Americans to have a chance at the American dream?

Common
07-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Liberals are not as smart as a three day old turd. They do stink though.

That is not true, there are liberals that make very good sense and I learn alot from reading their posts and I respond to them like a gentlemen. Unfortunately you have the liberal tards that know nothing and just yelp. I pay no attention to them. When I do respond to them its an insult, in response to their insults.

Common
07-11-2016, 09:08 AM

I agree with you cigar, if we could only get the media to stop stoking the fire.

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Here is something that would help, Lets start teaching our kids, ALL of our kids about how to react when you are being questioned by the police have Lawyers, Police, Judges, and Community leaders all there.

Go over everything with the Students and teach them the proper way to deal with the police. And the legal process including filing complaints.

Kids are not stupid. Teach them how to survive and what rights they have and where they are to use them.

That would save a lot of lives.

AeonPax
07-11-2016, 09:26 AM
`
`
One of the ideas I've heard floating around the Milwaukee area, by black politicians and leaders, is the concept of "Boarding School." Where 'at risk' children live and learn in a structured environment. I've seen it discussed as a 'final destination' for children that are continually being kicked out or expelled, from schools.

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 10:01 AM
`
`
One of the ideas I've heard floating around the Milwaukee area, by black politicians and leaders, is the concept of "Boarding School." Where 'at risk' children live and learn in a structured environment. I've seen it discussed as a 'final destination' for children that are continually being kicked out or expelled, from schools.
That sounds a bit like reform school. I think that the old reform schools were closed down because the older delinquents and no doubt some of the teachers, would prey upon the younger delinquents. Now they just have juvenile correctional facilities. Residential schools, in general, can if not closely monitored, be places that either attract sexual predators and sadists to the teaching staff or leave kids at the mercy of predatory fellow students. It sounds like a good idea on paper, but in practice, it can open up the state to potential litigation.

Cigar
07-11-2016, 10:02 AM
AND?? Do you have a point, or do you just not want to address the solutions that I posted above.

What don't you want your fellow African Americans to have a chance at the American dream?

WTF are you talking about? :huh:

Cigar
07-11-2016, 10:02 AM
I agree with you cigar, if we could only get the media to stop stoking the fire.

... and the Politicians

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 10:04 AM
`
`

I think that is a wonderful Idea. Just think of the possibilities, Nutrition, Budget and Life Skills, Counseling, Removing them from hostile environments. And the Vocational opportunities are fantastic. As well as the Speakers and Ideas you could bring to them. I love it!

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 10:05 AM
That sounds a bit like reform school. I think that the old reform schools were closed down because the older delinquents and no doubt some of the teachers, would prey upon the younger delinquents. Now they just have juvenile correctional facilities. Residential schools, in general, can if not closely monitored, be places that either attract sexual predators and sadists to the teaching staff or leave kids at the mercy of predatory fellow students. It sounds like a good idea on paper, but in practice, it can open up the state to potential litigation.

OK so what is your idea, these kids would be at risk kids.

So you don't like the boarding school idea, what is your Idea?

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 10:08 AM
... and the Politicians

I am trying to get you to engage in an actual dialog.

For example I have every reason to believe that you are a successful Black person.

Don't you think it would be great for you to be able to tell your story and inspire inner city youth. Let them see that with hard work and dedication that you can have your own business.

You have your life story, and I don't think it is a silver spoon story, or I would guess that it is not. What a great thing.

AeonPax
07-11-2016, 10:17 AM
`
Yeah, it's "sounds" like reform school but it isn't. "Reform School" was a euphemism for a legal penal institution. This idea is a school a child must choose to take part of or face the likelihood of going to a juvenile detention center. A pre-trial agreement. It definitely will not be designed to the 50's/60's paradigm. The problem here is cost.

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 10:24 AM
So here is something that should be taught in every school in the USA

There are things that you can do to be successful. And planning is one of them we need to stop the endless entitlement mentality and if that means bringing a little shame to being on the public hand out stem, I am OK with that.

So we all need jobs and the better the job, the better the life. Job Skills should be taught in every school and like you college degree their should be an intern program to get your HS diploma.

We can start with this.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M2494f9c67d4326d3e203e46e22e5ae82o0&w=297&h=211&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+of+professionally+dressed+african +americans&view=detailv2&&id=039409AA91E7517D1682417983C9C367BF7B8C9B&selectedIndex=78&ccid=JJT5xn1D&simid=608029849637030620&thid=OIP.M2494f9c67d4326d3e203e46e22e5ae82o0) https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdd46d3377886719532fee159c5b09154o0&w=219&h=185&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+of+professionally+dressed+hispani cs&view=detailv2&&id=F9297E529E5689919B9609B9C56FB83923013631&selectedIndex=66&ccid=3UbTN3iG&simid=607988699545472520&thid=OIP.Mdd46d3377886719532fee159c5b09154o0) https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mfdcf121ab96a4a204b63a97738445f25o0&w=300&h=227&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+of+professionally+dressed+whites&view=detailv2&&id=8FC33045812F2B22030EEA24D1B49CF146EEF3D5&selectedIndex=46&ccid=%2fc8SGrlq&simid=608007958170372930&thid=OIP.Mfdcf121ab96a4a204b63a97738445f25o0)

Gets you a Good Career and a better life!!

This

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M7880797532ece00159eaeff5d19ee983o0&w=224&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+white+thugs&view=detailv2&&id=52BDDF3EDE57CB882855562F4F720113E32CD9FE&selectedIndex=1&ccid=eIB5dTLs&simid=608042038741958903&thid=OIP.M7880797532ece00159eaeff5d19ee983o0) https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M1859156936fd417f95ff3a57eb7d1dbao0&w=264&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+hispanic+thugs&view=detailv2&&id=6D831432E3DE7A9331A21D9A8FCCE41F2E96E377&selectedIndex=72&ccid=GFkVaTb9&simid=608029896876689812&thid=OIP.M1859156936fd417f95ff3a57eb7d1dbao0) https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Me206a728371abf1d7a52261c874d8e24o0&w=264&h=236&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+black+thugs&view=detailv2&&id=2DF217795B96FDF89FE932CA5C567DDE90027A0C&selectedIndex=139&ccid=4ganKDca&simid=607990559262379352&thid=OIP.Me206a728371abf1d7a52261c874d8e24o0)

Well it is going to be a lot harder to succeed.

Dress for success. There is a reason that we have uniforms for everyone in our work force and clothing allowances at certain stores for our office staff. Because it matters.

the group in the bottom photos could have twice the talent and twice the knowledge as the group on top, but they are not going to get the job in most cases. is that unfair, yes, but it is also life and we need to stop lying to people

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 11:25 AM
`
Yeah, it's "sounds" like reform school but it isn't. "Reform School" was a euphemism for a legal penal institution. This idea is a school a child must choose to take part of or face the likelihood of going to a juvenile detention center. A pre-trial agreement. It definitely will not be designed to the 50's/60's paradigm. The problem here is cost.
I can imagine that the cost would be pretty high, if one wants to avoid the issues of the past. There would have to be a rather high teacher to pupil ratio i.e. small classes. Additionally, such a school would have to also teach self-discipline. Some such (private) schools have a work component to the structure, whereby the students have specific responsibilities. Sometimes a farm environment works.

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 11:30 AM
OK so what is your idea, these kids would be at risk kids.

So you don't like the boarding school idea, what is your Idea?
'I didn't say that I didn't like it - just that there can be pitfalls if it's not done properly. There are private schools that exist for at risk kids - needless to say they are wealthier kids because the tuition is quite expensive. I recall looking into them some years ago when my boss's kid was going off the rails.

AeonPax
07-11-2016, 12:33 PM
I can imagine that the cost would be pretty high, if one wants to avoid the issues of the past. There would have to be a rather high teacher to pupil ratio i.e. small classes. Additionally, such a school would have to also teach self-discipline. Some such (private) schools have a work component to the structure, whereby the students have specific responsibilities. Sometimes a farm environment works.
`
Doing nothing, is not an alternative. In this case, you build on success. Yes, the plan does include building a facility in rural farming areas, miles away from public transportation. Such a complex would not have walls or fences. 'At-Risk' intervention needs to start at a young age, in too many cases but here is a starting point; prevention. Show and teach other options to life.

del
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
nothing says voluntary like prison as the alternative

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 12:40 PM
'I didn't say that I didn't like it - just that there can be pitfalls if it's not done properly. There are private schools that exist for at risk kids - needless to say they are wealthier kids because the tuition is quite expensive. I recall looking into them some years ago when my boss's kid was going off the rails.

How high is the cost of putting them in jail and having them be on welfare for the rest of their life. Breaking the cycle is far cheaper in the long run. ono average we are paying about 13K per student so we start with that. And I think that you are correct they should have a function. Possible set them up to be a Village environment where they must co exist and do business together.

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
`
Doing nothing, is not an alternative. In this case, you build on success. Yes, the plan does include building a facility in rural farming areas, miles away from public transportation. Such a complex would not have walls or fences. 'At-Risk' intervention needs to start at a young age, in too many cases but here is a starting point; prevention. Show and teach other options to life.
If they use the farming model, then the farm could help defray the costs of running the school by both feeding the students and having a product to sell on the market or if it's some kind of ranch, by boarding or rearing animals for sale.

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 01:55 PM
How high is the cost of putting them in jail and having them be on welfare for the rest of their life. Breaking the cycle is far cheaper in the long run. ono average we are paying about 13K per student so we start with that. And I think that you are correct they should have a function. Possible set them up to be a Village environment where they must co exist and do business together.
There have been a number of different models. Offhand I can recall the farming/ranching model and a wilderness survivalist model (generally shorter term) as well as a military school model.

zelmo1234
07-11-2016, 01:58 PM
There have been a number of different models. Offhand I can recall the farming/ranching model and a wilderness survivalist model (generally shorter term) as well as a military school model.

I like the idea of setting it up like a village. You show up with nothing and there are help wanted signs in every store. you work your way up and get more benefits the better you do.

Life is about work and most of them are being taught that everyone gets a trophy.

Dr. Who
07-11-2016, 02:45 PM
I like the idea of setting it up like a village. You show up with nothing and there are help wanted signs in every store. you work your way up and get more benefits the better you do.

Life is about work and most of them are being taught that everyone gets a trophy.
Any model that stresses self-discipline, personal responsibility and taking initiative, will work.