PDA

View Full Version : Debunking 3 Main Attacks On Hillary

Cigar
07-15-2016, 08:44 AM
http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Hillary.jpg
Hillary Clinton is being held to a higher standard than any of her male counterparts. That is a fact. But why is that? Is it because she’s a woman? I don’t know, but considering how often she is attacked for doing nothing more….and in many cases far less….than any man that’s run for President, it’s hard to imagine that sexism doesn’t play at least a part in the Hillary-hating.

It’s a little reminiscent of the way Republicans have treated President Obama. They have shown more disrespect and outright hatred for Obama than any President in history. And it’s just as hard to imagine that racism doesn’t play a part.

But of the many attacks constantly thrown at Hillary, there seem to be three that consistently come up….dishonesty, scandals, and her ties to big money and Wall Street. But are those attacks….many times border-lining on slander….warranted?

Well let’s break these attacks down and shine a little reality into the situation.

http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/2016/06/debunking-3-main-attacks-hillary/

del
07-15-2016, 08:45 AM
this dog won't hunt

Cigar
07-15-2016, 08:51 AM
this dog won't hunt

It just needs to Win ...

del
07-15-2016, 08:52 AM
we're fucked

hanger4
07-15-2016, 08:59 AM
http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Hillary.jpg
Hillary Clinton is being held to a higher standard than any of her male counterparts. That is a fact. But why is that? Is it because she’s a woman? I don’t know, but considering how often she is attacked for doing nothing more….and in many cases far less….than any man that’s run for President, it’s hard to imagine that sexism doesn’t play at least a part in the Hillary-hating.

It’s a little reminiscent of the way Republicans have treated President Obama. They have shown more disrespect and outright hatred for Obama than any President in history. And it’s just as hard to imagine that racism doesn’t play a part.

But of the many attacks constantly thrown at Hillary, there seem to be three that consistently come up….dishonesty, scandals, and her ties to big money and Wall Street. But are those attacks….many times border-lining on slander….warranted?

Well let’s break these attacks down and shine a little reality into the situation.

http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/2016/06/debunking-3-main-attacks-hillary/

Debunked, what a joke.

Two of the three were supposedly debunked via the 'but, but, but they did it too' defence. I laughed

And one was supposedly debunked by completely ignoring Comey's words during his presser and before Congress.

Fail Cigar

Peter1469
07-15-2016, 10:06 AM
A higher standard?

Most people who take classified information off government secured servers and put it on their own are out of a job and / or in jail.

Americans are not this stupid. But nice try.

Subdermal
07-15-2016, 10:06 AM
Vapid leftist blogger with baseless opinions masquerading as fact.

Also known as 'red meat' to Cigar.

Subdermal
07-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Leftists would do well to begin to increase their self-awareness.

When they begin to mimic the tactics of our historical enemies - in this case here, like Toyko Rose - they should really ask themselves if they truly are on the correct side.

In the future, they will find themselves crowing their support for 'speech police' and 'papers' and everything else totalitarian.

There is nothing new under the sun. What these clowns consider 'Progressive' is merely like a rehash of the same despotic struggle for power which has played out in arenas all across the globe and all across the centuries.

JDubya
07-15-2016, 11:51 AM
A higher standard?

Most people who take classified information off government secured servers and put it on their own are out of a job and / or in jail.

Americans are not this stupid. But nice try.

:facepalm:

How does receiving emails equate to taking info off of one server and putting it on another?

Twisting reality into that tight of a knot is a sure sign of desperation.

hanger4
07-15-2016, 02:35 PM

How does receiving emails equate to taking info off of one server and putting it on another?

HC set up the private home-brew email server knowing she'd be handling classified information. So yes she 'took'.

Peter1469
07-15-2016, 07:20 PM

classified is on a separate system. Someone had to cut and paste it onto the unsecured system.

Anyone other than your girl would be under a jail.....

decedent
07-15-2016, 07:33 PM
HC set up the private home-brew email server knowing she'd be handling classified information. So yes she 'took'.

That broke some law or something, right?

hanger4
07-15-2016, 07:36 PM

I'm not the one ignoring her flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security, you are.

decedent
07-15-2016, 07:38 PM
I'm not the one ignoring her flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security, you are.

So.... It violates Law #2 or something?

Peter1469
07-15-2016, 07:52 PM

He is going to vote for his girl no matter what.

hanger4
07-15-2016, 08:00 PM
So.... It violates Law #2 or something?

Apparently not, just incompetence.

zelmo1234
07-15-2016, 08:05 PM

Yes it did, but Director Comey said she was to ignorant to understand that she expose Classified information to our enemies, so he did not prosecute her for it

decedent
07-15-2016, 09:11 PM
Yes it did, but Director Comey said she was to ignorant to understand that she expose Classified information to our enemies, so he did not prosecute her for it

Hillary Clinton exposed classified information to enemies? This is serious. Where and when did this happen? What information did they obtain? We need another inquiry.

Peter1469
07-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Hillary Clinton exposed classified information to enemies? This is serious. Where and when did this happen? What information did they obtain? We need another inquiry.
Ask Gucifer. Ask the Chinese. Ask the Russians.

decedent
07-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Ask Gucifer. Ask the Chinese. Ask the Russians.

Well, here's the problem: I didn't make the accusation.

Those who made such accusations should consider showing some responsibility and back them up.

But integrity is too old fashioned, I guess.

Peter1469
07-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Well, here's the problem: I didn't make the accusation.

Those who made such accusations should consider showing some responsibility and back them up.

But integrity is too old fashioned, I guess.

Already done. Plenty of posts with links.