PDA

View Full Version : Yup, She's Crooked

Peter1469
07-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Yup, She's Crooked (http://www.weeklystandard.com/yup-shes-crooked/article/2003312)
That is what the FBI Director said.

We have never seen so many people support one so corrupt.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt person ever to get this close to becoming president of the United States.

Aaron Burr was corrupt, but his treason didn’t occur until after his presidential possibilities had dried up. Ulysses Grant was a great man whose administration was riddled with corruption, but he wasn't personally involved. Warren Harding wasn't a great man, but he wasn't party to the corruption in his administration either. Hillary Clinton stands alone.Her corruption has many dimensions. It encompasses her personal, professional, and political life. There are lots of overlaps. Her use of a private email server engulfs all three aspects. With Clinton, one never has to exaggerate. Her malfeasance speaks for itself, loudly. She lies to get out of trouble and fool the press and voters. But she also lies gratuitously—when it's not required to avoid trouble. Face to face with the parents of CIA commandos who were killed in Benghazi while protecting Ambassador Chris Stevens, Clinton lied. She said an anti-Islam video had prompted the fatal attack, which she knew wasn't true, when she could have simply expressed her condolences. Clinton has a masochistic relationship with the media. She spurns them. They protect her.

Is there any public figure who lies as routinely as Clinton? Not in my lifetime in Washington. Not Richard Nixon. Not LBJ. Not Donald Trump. Not even Bill Clinton. She skillfully, though probably unconsciously, spreads out her lies to lessen the impact. But when you pack them together, as Rep. Trey Gowdy did while questioning FBI director James Comey at a House hearing, they're shocking. The Gowdy-Comey exchange went like this:

Debatedrone
07-17-2016, 12:48 PM
Director Comey's testimony is part of the Congressional record for all to read.What director Comey did say in a matter of fact way...was that under his leadership, the FBI would not be used for partisan political vendettas. Comey's comments to the GOP delegation were loud and clear ....

Count Me Out!

Ethereal
07-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Director Comey's testimony is part of the Congressional record for all to read.What director Comey did say in a matter of fact way...was that under his leadership, the FBI would not be used for partisan political vendettas. Comey's comments to the GOP delegation were loud and clear ....

Count Me Out!

Comey's comments were indeed loud and clear: Extremely careless.

domer76
07-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Yup, She's Crooked (http://www.weeklystandard.com/yup-shes-crooked/article/2003312)

That is what the FBI Director said.

We have never seen so many people support one so corrupt.

Nope. That's not what Comey said, you fucking liar.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2016, 01:48 PM

Count Me Out!

Corrupt and Cowardly Comey failed to do his job.

Peter1469
07-17-2016, 01:50 PM

Count Me Out!

False.

Had that been his position the only thing he would have said was that the FBI was not making a recommendation for indictment.

It is amazing the lengths that the fans will go to ignore the clear implications of this historic statement by the FBI (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system).

zelmo1234
07-17-2016, 03:34 PM

Count Me Out!

Did you actually listen to his remarks?

He actually crucified Hillary Clinton.

When Asked if he thought that A Sec of State should be competent enough to understand what is and is not Classified and that putting information on an off site server would expose it to security risks?

Director Comey Answered " Up until this point, I would have answered that Question YES, Now I am not so sure"

Basically he told the people

All other Sec of States up until this point were smart enough to understand this, Hillary is not!

zelmo1234
07-17-2016, 03:35 PM
False.

Had that been his position the only thing he would have said was that the FBI was not making a recommendation for indictment.

It is amazing the lengths that the fans will go to ignore the clear implications of this historic statement by the FBI (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system).

If you think that is something you wait until you see them running cover for Islam, and BLM

Peter1469
07-17-2016, 03:37 PM
Amazing.