PDA

View Full Version : There IS an alternative for President!!! Canada!

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 11:23 AM
As so many Americans wring their hands and gnash their teeth over the lesser of two evils, your friend and neighbor, Canada is coming to the rescue.

Be calm. Everything is going to be OK. We have the solution. The Canada Party is donning chaps, white hat and, well not six guns exactly, as guns scare the shit out of Canadians; so maybe water pistols or really big spit balls...

But...we are here as we have been for 200 years....there is a solution.

Canada wants to be your president and fix everything, including your horrendous problem with lumberjack fashions...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/canada-party-offers-viable-candidate-u-presidential-race-204828868.html

If you stop and think about it, we lead the US in so many ways...and it is so important on the issue of Bigfoot sightings.

And, if you act now...? You get beaver....it's Canada's National mascot.....

roadmaster
09-29-2012, 12:41 PM
LOL well we will take your health plans. Canada is the best in that.

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 12:42 PM

And beaver!

We also have really cool cops dressed like they're in a Hollywood movie

roadmaster
09-29-2012, 12:46 PM
And beaver!

We also have really cool cops dressed like they're in a Hollywood movie

I know! Have some friends from Canada.

Chris
09-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Is this a rebirth of Parti Rhinocéros? :icon_clown:

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 12:48 PM

Better...we have a better way than the US. It is far from the best but they are "working" on it. Things happen glacially in Canada and sometimes so vaguely as to be hilarious. We have a constitution but one province, Quebec which is always talking about separation has not signed it. But they do adhere to it.

We have absolutely NO laws regarding abortion, and prostitution is neither legal nor illegal.

70% of the people in this province support the legalization of marijuana, and 56% support it nationally. But, the federal government won't even consider it.

You will not likely go to jail for robbing a bank, but you will for cheating on your taxes.

We are a walking contradiction and want you to be too.

Canada for president!

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Is this a rebirth of Parti Rhinocéros? :icon_clown:

I wish.

I knew two of the guys who formed the Rhino party, both dead now. If we had had proportional representation they would have elected one or two members in Parliament.

No, these guys are two comedians - which by definition means "unemployed" - who are having some fun.

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I know! Have some friends from Canada.

and you admit that?