PDA

View Full Version : 141 Reasons Donald Trump Should Not Be Considered For The Presidency

Mark III
07-18-2016, 07:23 AM
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141 _reasons_why.html

--------------------

Many many of these items are extremely serious in the way they eviscerate Trump's character, truthfulness, temperament, his way of doing business, his understanding of world issues. Many many of them would disqualify him if they were the only item, and not one of 141.

He is the most unqualified person to ever run for the presidency of the United States.

Mark III
07-18-2016, 07:24 AM
These 141 items paint a vivid picture - of someone who is an assshole.

If he is elected president it will be one of the most shameful days in our nation's history, maybe the most.

Oboe
07-18-2016, 07:27 AM
Can't be anymore shameful then the past 8 years. How much do they pay you to post crap like that?

Mark III
07-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Can't be anymore shameful then the past 8 years. How much do they pay you to post crap like that?

Crap? lol.

This is Donald Trump's life and presidential campaign.

Buffoonery. Lies. Delusions. Ignorance. He has it all.

FindersKeepers
07-18-2016, 07:47 AM

If he is elected president it will be one of the most shameful days in our nation's history, maybe the most.

The sad thing is -- the list you link to is worse than Trump.

It's a practice in dishonesty.

Couldn't you have found truthful things?

I'm not a Trump fan, but I could at least find honest things to dislike about him.

Mark III
07-18-2016, 08:03 AM

I'm not a Trump fan, but I could at least find honest things to dislike about him.

They are truthful. You must be as deluded as Trump.

kcvet
07-18-2016, 09:04 AM
can we get some medication for the OP?? he's not feeling to good

Mark III
07-18-2016, 09:07 AM
can we get some medication for the OP?? he's not feeling to good

I really don't spend much time talking to people who don't know what the hell they are talking about, so goodbye.

Chris
07-18-2016, 09:08 AM

I thought that was Hillary.

kcvet
07-18-2016, 09:10 AM
I really don't spend much time talking to people who don't know what the hell they are talking about, so goodbye.

don't go away mad just go away

Mark III
07-18-2016, 09:33 AM
I thought that was Hillary.

I suggest you start a new group, "Pseudo-intellectuals For Trump".

Chris
07-18-2016, 10:20 AM
I suggest you start a new group, "Pseudo-intellectuals For Trump".

Why would I do that, I don't support him either.

Captain Obvious
07-18-2016, 10:26 AM
So Mark, what bridge are you going to hurl yourself from when Trump is elected?

Tahuyaman
07-18-2016, 10:37 AM

The only vivid picture being painted here is one of Democrats becoming desperate.

It is my position that electing either one of the two major party candidates will be a shameful day.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 10:37 AM
He is the most unqualified person to ever run for the presidency of the United States.
You are confused. Purposefully.

Crooked Hillary for Prison 2017.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 10:39 AM
So, unlike the rest of us, you carry on NO internal dialog? Isn't that a mark of insanity (is there a small pun there, Mark?)

Mark III
07-18-2016, 10:49 AM
No one in their right mind could look at those 141 strikes against Trump and then consider voting for him.

You have to be nuts yourself to vote for this man, and I predict that the Trump voters and supporters will themselves become a big issue in the campaign. We have to find out why there are so many unstable people in this country.

Chris
07-18-2016, 10:59 AM
No one in their right mind could look at those 141 strikes against Trump and then consider voting for him.

You have to be nuts yourself to vote for this man, and I predict that the Trump voters and supporters will themselves become a big issue in the campaign. We have to find out why there are so many unstable people in this country.

Nice well poisoning. Damn fine well poisoning.

birddog
07-18-2016, 11:03 AM
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141 _reasons_why.html

--------------------

Many many of these items are extremely serious in the way they eviscerate Trump's character, truthfulness, temperament, his way of doing business, his understanding of world issues. Many many of them would disqualify him if they were the only item, and not one of 141.

Most of those points are valid and speak well for Trump, especially if they are put in the proper context.

Obama is easily the most unqualified, and has proven it. There is not enough room to list all of Hillary's lies and examples of true incompetence.:rollseyes:

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 11:06 AM
--------------------

There is only ONE reason one need vote for Trump; to prevent another sociopathic lying, corrupt and unaccomplished leftist moron from sitting in the White House.

In November I believe that the American sheeple will send a very clear message on the Obama Presidency; as they say in Spanish, no mas.

Chloe
07-18-2016, 11:14 AM
The saddest part of this is that I'm sure you could also find 141 things about Hillary Clinton that would turn everybody off from voting for her.

People....vote your conscience/vote for the person that most closely represents your beliefs. If it's Trump, fine, Clinton, fine...that's sad on both accounts but fine. Whether it's Green, Libertarian, Constitution, anarchist, communist, ancient alien party, whatever. Vote for that person. If they aren't on the ballot then write them in. Don't succumb to what's given to you on a piece of paper if that person does not represent you. So you may lose the election, but at least your conscience wins, and at least you put your foot down. If enough people did that then who knows what could happen. A vote for Trump is a vote for cult of personality, and a vote for Clinton is basically a vote for hyper partisanship. If that's your choice then that's your choice, but it's not mine.

nic34
07-18-2016, 11:17 AM

What in that link was untrue.

Be specific, without personal opinions.

nic34
07-18-2016, 11:22 AM
The saddest part of this is that I'm sure you could also find 141 things about Hillary Clinton that would turn everybody off from voting for her.

People....vote your conscience/vote for the person that most closely represents your beliefs. If it's Trump, fine, Clinton, fine...that's sad on both accounts but fine. Whether it's Green, Libertarian, Constitution, anarchist, communist, ancient alien party, whatever. Vote for that person. If they aren't on the ballot then write them in. Don't succumb to what's given to you on a piece of paper if that person does not represent you. So you may lose the election, but at least your conscience wins, and at least you put your foot down. If enough people did that then who knows what could happen. A vote for Trump is a vote for cult of personality, and a vote for Clinton is basically a vote for hyper partisanship. If that's your choice then that's your choice, but it's not mine.

That's easy for you living in a "blue state" where you won't be inadvertently tossing your vote to trumpy. Here in this red state we are actually very close to being able to elect Hillary and get rid of MCaint all at the same time.

Where you are voting is just as important to think about.

Mark III
07-18-2016, 04:33 PM

A vote for a third party that doesn't have a chance (all of them this year) is nothing more than either a half vote each for both Trump and Clinton or an abstention from voting depending on how you wish to frame it.

Either Trump or Clinton will win and the choice for the next president resides there, nowhere else.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 04:37 PM

You try way too hard. You do know that you are a kook, don't you?

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 04:37 PM
What in that link was untrue.

Be specific, without personal opinions.

You're funny when you pretend to care about facts; really you are. :rofl:

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 04:38 PM
You try way too hard. You do know that you are a kook, don't you?

I don't think he knows. :lipsrsealed:

AZ Jim
07-18-2016, 04:42 PM
That's easy for you living in a "blue state" where you won't be inadvertently tossing your vote to trumpy. Here in this red state we are actually very close to being able to elect Hillary and get rid of MCaint all at the same time.

Where you are voting is just as important to think about.We Zonies are knocking on the door now, we just may turn this state blue. Here's hoping and voting....

silvereyes
07-18-2016, 04:45 PM
So Mark, what bridge are you going to hurl yourself from when Trump is elected?

The same one Hil's haters are lining up on. ;)

Tahuyaman
07-18-2016, 05:31 PM
So, unlike the rest of us, you carry on NO internal dialog? Isn't that a mark of insanity (is there a small pun there, Mark?)
Mark III only wants to hear the echo chamber effect. That's why he quotes himself so often.

Tahuyaman
07-18-2016, 05:32 PM

I can find one reason to oppose either. He's a buffoon and she's a serial liar.

Green Arrow
07-18-2016, 05:44 PM
I agree, Trump should not be allowed anywhere near the White House. He has serious character flaws and a total lack of experience.

The unfortunate thing is that Hillary Clinton also has serious character flaws, and what experience she does have is not very positive.

Would you like the shit sandwich, or the shit sandwich with cheese? The cheese will add at least some good flavor, but you're still eating shit.

I'd rather not eat shit, myself.

Chloe
07-18-2016, 06:26 PM
A vote for a third party that doesn't have a chance (all of them this year) is nothing more than either a half vote each for both Trump and Clinton or an abstention from voting depending on how you wish to frame it.

Nonsense. It's a vote for the candidate of your choice, nothing more, nothing less. Using your rationale unless we vote for the candidate of your choice we are voting wrong and voting for your top opponent. The word for that practice is manipulation.

Chris
07-18-2016, 06:45 PM
Nonsense. It's a vote for the candidate of your choice, nothing more, nothing less. Using your rationale unless we vote for the candidate of your choice we are voting wrong and voting for your top opponent. The word for that practice is manipulation.

Exactly. Vote your heart or mind or values or issues, or even don't vote, but stand for your beliefs or principles. I may not agree, but that should lead to dialogue, and that's what it's about.