PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member

Common
07-18-2016, 08:19 AM
Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel
A Youtube account operated by Gavin Eugene Long and discovered by The Daily Caller reveals key insight into what might have motivated the 29-year-old black man who killed three Baton Rouge police officers Sunday morning.
Videos on Long’s account show that he was a former Nation of Islam member. He also ranted against “crackers” and made references to Alton Sterling, the black man killed by police in Baton Rouge on July 5.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/

Adelaide
07-18-2016, 08:23 AM
The shooter from Dallas also had ties to the Nation of Islam - he "liked" them on Facebook. Although that doesn't really mean much.

Chris
07-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Gavin Eugene was member of many disparate groups it seems.

I stop at he was nuts and we need to look at mental health more.

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 08:45 AM

Maybe we can just put mentally challenged people on notice that they have no rights so that we can ensure they cause no harm to those around them?

The perps in Dallas and Baton Rouge were sound enough in mind to carefully plot, and successfully carry out their actions. There is nothing a mental health professional could have done for them and no gun laws that would have prevented their savagery from occurring. Claiming it is an issue with mental health in our country is a cop-out. Excuse the pun.

If it is about mentally challenged, 47% of the sheeple here would have to seek treatment for voting for clueless idiots like Hillary and Obama that have been proven sociopathic liars and promote the false narratives that these lunatics believe.

Safety
07-18-2016, 08:52 AM
The discussion about him "liking" something opens up an interesting perspective....there are members here who "like" or "thank" a post, but does that mean they also are responsible for liking everything that member has said in other threads?

Bo-4
07-18-2016, 08:54 AM
DailyCaller conveniently forgot that part:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/inside-the-moorish-sovereign-citizen-movement-that-motivated-the-baton-rouge-cop-killer/

This means he had much in common with far RW Welfare Cowboys, Oath Keepers, and Braindead Bundys.

Hey look, we could play this game (as we always do) all day to no avail.

How about we look for solutions to mental health issues of returning vets (and others), and start viewing the world through the prism of those completely different than ourselves?

Meh - like THAT'S gonna happen.

Everyone back to their corners & wait for the round two bell.

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 08:54 AM
The discussion about him "liking" something opens up an interesting perspective....there are members here who "like" or "thank" a post, but does that mean they also are responsible for liking everything that member has said in other threads?

Another buffoonish analogy; but then, you have a mountain of them while you attempt to deflect and defend the indefensible.

Bo-4
07-18-2016, 08:55 AM

Nah - a "like" is all DailyCaller typically needs for "proof".

Truth Detector
Daily Caller conveniently forgot that part:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/inside-the-moorish-sovereign-citizen-movement-that-motivated-the-baton-rouge-cop-killer/

This means he had much in common with far RW Welfare Cowboys, Oath Keepers, and Braindead Bundys.

How about we look for solutions to mental health issues of returning vets (and others), and start viewing the world through the prism of those completely different than ourselves?

There you have it from the lunatic lefty's; this black Islamist is much closer to a RW redneck. :rofl:

Hang on, we're going to need life vests for the massive amount of bovine bile the left is erupting with on this topic.

Truth Detector
Nah - a "like" is all DailyCaller typically needs for "proof".

Irony.

Chris
07-18-2016, 08:57 AM
Maybe we can just put mentally challenged people on notice that they have no rights so that we can ensure they cause no harm to those around them?

The perps in Dallas and Baton Rouge were sound enough in mind to carefully plot, and successfully carry out their actions. There is nothing a mental health professional could have done for them and no gun laws that would have prevented their savagery from occurring. Claiming it is an issue with mental health in our country is a cop-out. Excuse the pun.

If it is about mentally challenged, 47% of the sheeple here would have to seek treatment for voting for clueless idiots like Hillary and Obama that have been proven sociopathic liars and promote the false narratives that these lunatics believe.

I don't mean mentally challenged. I mean people who, in the vernacular, just plain go nuts.

Chris
07-18-2016, 08:57 AM

In some cases....

Safety
07-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Another buffoonish analogy; but then, you have a mountain of them while you attempt to deflect and defend the indefensible.

Please hurry up and find your sippy cup.

Bo-4
07-18-2016, 09:04 AM
In some cases....

Always SOME cases yes. But i like posts from smart posters all the time even though i may disagree with them on many if not most issues.

Chris
07-18-2016, 09:06 AM
There you have it from the lunatic lefty's; this black Islamist is much closer to a RW redneck. :rofl:

Hang on, we're going to need life vests for the massive amount of bovine bile the left is erupting with on this topic.

Stop the insults. Try to discuss topic.

nathanbforrest45
07-18-2016, 09:14 AM
This was nothing more than just another church service by the Religion of Peace.

exotix
07-18-2016, 09:32 AM
Where's the part he was also a decorated Iraq War Vet ?

JDubya
07-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Where's the part he was also a decorated Iraq War Vet ?

They can't talk about stuff like that.

Doesn't fit into the "Christians good - muzzies bad" narrative.

birddog
07-18-2016, 09:40 AM
I don't mean mentally challenged. I mean people who, in the vernacular, just plain go nuts.

If you combine racist hate from these shooters with drugs (often prescribed psychotrophic drugs), this is what you get.

Mo B
07-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Muhammad Ali belonged to Nation of Islam too. Not defending the crazy guy but didnt he just like a post?

Truth Detector
07-18-2016, 10:54 AM

Mental health does involve the mentally challenged (retards in the old days). So do we know when people will go nuts? Are psychologists able to predict who will go nuts and distinguish between those who may be harmless and those who are apt to try to commit mass murder?

I am curious what gun laws would prevent such events?

Bo-4
07-18-2016, 11:14 AM
Muhammad Ali belonged to Nation of Islam too. Not defending the crazy guy but didnt he just like a post?

You're a quick study Mo. Looks like you're a new poster .. Welcome to the zoo!

Tahuyaman
07-18-2016, 11:40 AM
The shooter from Dallas also had ties to the Nation of Islam - he "liked" them on Facebook. Although that doesn't really mean much.

It does show that one sympathizes or agrees with the philosophy of the organization.

Cigar
07-18-2016, 11:49 AM
Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel

A Youtube account operated by Gavin Eugene Long and discovered by The Daily Caller reveals key insight into what might have motivated the 29-year-old black man who killed three Baton Rouge police officers Sunday morning.
Videos on Long’s account show that he was a former Nation of Islam member. He also ranted against “crackers” and made references to Alton Sterling, the black man killed by police in Baton Rouge on July 5.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/

Maybe Trump should ban members from the US :laugh:

Chris
07-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Mental health does involve the mentally challenged (retards in the old days). So do we know when people will go nuts? Are psychologists able to predict who will go nuts and distinguish between those who may be harmless and those who are apt to try to commit mass murder?

I am curious what gun laws would prevent such events?

Oh, wait, I already explained that.

Mac-7
07-18-2016, 01:06 PM

Driven nuts by lies told by nation of islam, obama, black lives matter and the liberal news media.

Mac-7
07-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Maybe Trump should ban members from the US :laugh:

Maybe black people should commence all out war while they still have a black guy in the white house to give them assistance

Common
07-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Fairy Kan <Farah Khan> over decades has called for race wars, and his followers to go out and kill white people. NOTE!!! He never says conservative white people so I gues he includes liberals.

Law Enforcement knows well Fairy Kans intent

Common
07-18-2016, 02:36 PM
It does show that one sympathizes or agrees with the philosophy of the organization.

Thats at the minimum

Common
07-18-2016, 02:37 PM

You expect something different ? Its called GOT NUTTIN

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 02:47 PM
DailyCaller conveniently forgot that part:

Sometimes you can obscure the truth unintentionally. But more frequently you do it because you want to. When it is evident you intent to deceive then, you are a deceiver.

The author of the article you referenced makes it clear that there are a wide variety of groups that claim to be sovereign citizens. The author did not claim that the shooter had anything to do with any of the groups or people you referenced above. In fact, if you were honest, not that I am accusing you of being honest, you would have noted that the author does NOT claim that the Bundys nor the Oath Keepers are part of that movement.

Why do you feel the need to lie? Is it because liberalism is a mental disorder and you cannot help yourself?

MisterVeritis
07-18-2016, 02:49 PM
They can't talk about stuff like that.

Doesn't fit into the "Christians good - muzzies bad" narrative.
Nation of Islam? Is that a Christian group?

Bo-4
07-18-2016, 04:08 PM

Dude, nobody obfuscates and dodges around here quite like you.

Comparing a confirmed Declaration of Sovereign Citizenry to a "thank" on a stupid post?

I can't top that for stoopid .. so CONGRATS!!