PDA

View Full Version : Ann Romney Worried About Mitt's "Mental Well-Being"

head of joaquin
09-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah, so are most Americans, given Romney's lurching from one gaffe to the next, his inability to explain any of his policies, and his thin-skinned defensiveness that leads him to blame everybody else for his mistakes.

Let's assume Ann wasn't talking about Romney being on the brink of a mental breakdown. Even than it's classic conservatism.

First, the whining Ann and her sense of entitlement is a constant theme of Romney's campaign. Conservatives just can't stand criticism.

Second, the scapegoating and blaming of Ann's statement is typical conservative discourse. Romney just can't take responsibility for his own mistakes. It's the fault of the media, the librals, immigrants -- anybody but themselves.

Get all the whining revelation of the conservative soul here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28/mitt-romney-mental-well-being_n_1924622.html

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Now if there has ever been an over-hyped, misrepresentation of what someone said, this is it.

Keep up the "good" work. You should have a PHd in propaganda in no time.

BTW, hows that making fun of suicides working for you?

BooHoo
09-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah, so are most Americans, given Romney's lurching from one gaffe to the next, his inability to explain any of his policies, and his thin-skinned defensiveness that leads him to blame everybody else for his mistakes.

Let's assume Ann wasn't talking about Romney being on the brink of a mental breakdown. Even than it's classic conservatism.

First, the whining Ann and her sense of entitlement is a constant theme of Romney's campaign. Conservatives just can't stand criticism.

Second, the scapegoating and blaming of Ann's statement is typical conservative discourse. Romney just can't take responsibility for his own mistakes. It's the fault of the media, the librals, immigrants -- anybody but themselves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28/mitt-romney-mental-well-being_n_1924622.html

Yeah um ok LOL!!!!!!!!!

Akula
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Nothing new here. Just another typical DNC agitator.

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Nothing new here. Just another typical DNC agitator.

Oh you are so wrong!

This is in no way a "typical" DNC agitator.

The typical DNC agitator is literate, reasonably capable and sometimes correct.

Now ask yourself if this sewage laden post meets any of that criteria....?

Akula
09-29-2012, 02:19 PM
The typical DNC agitator is literate, reasonably capable and sometimes correct.

I wouldn't know. I've yet to meet one with those skills.

Now ask yourself if this sewage laden post meets any of that criteria....?

No..None of his do..It's like a broken record..(or for those that don't remember "records"..a stuck CD)...saying the same thing over and over and over again.Truth and accuracy are irrelevant; Just as long as the message is hateful.

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 03:29 PM
and his thin-skinned defensiveness that leads him to blame everybody else for his mistakes.

LOL this is my favorite line. How does an Obama supporter come to say that Mitt Romney blames everyone else?
Obama has blamed (So far, and this is only off the top of my head) republicans, George Bush, the Supreme Court, Congress, and a youtube video for all his problems so far. Please tell me with sources who Mitt Romney has blamed.

head of joaquin
09-29-2012, 06:30 PM
The thread proves once again how subliterate conservatives are, and how they're voting for a mentally unstable candidate.

sparty
09-29-2012, 06:38 PM

Speaking of which how Jesse Jackson junior, doing?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6685-Jackson-s-absence-testing-patience-in-Chicago

patrickt
09-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm worried about Head's mental health. Not because he's lying again because that's what passes for normal for Head but because he thinks someone will believe him.

Anne Romney realizes that President Obama inherited a mess and then set about to make it infinitely worse. She knows her husband has a tough job but I think he can at least quit trying to destroy the country.

How sad. But, don't worry, Head. You won't have to give your cell phone back.

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 06:51 PM
The thread proves once again how subliterate conservatives are, and how they're voting for a mentally unstable candidate.

Care to address my post in an adult way, or just dodge around some more like a little bitch?

User received an infraction for this post - personal attack

sparty
09-29-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm worried about Head's mental health. Not because he's lying again because that's what passes for normal for Head but because he thinks someone will believe him.

Anne Romney realizes that President Obama inherited a mess and then set about to make it infinitely worse. She knows her husband has a tough job but I think he can at least quit trying to destroy the country.

Ha. Had to reread to get the gist, "Head" was throwing me off. lol

Oh, no, Head has an obama phone?

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:19 PM

What the hell? How can he be trying to destroy the country when he isn't even the president? You're ignorant.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:21 PM
What the hell? How can he be trying to destroy the country when he isn't even the president? You're ignorant.

http://blog.schoollibraryjournal.com/afuse8production/files/2011/08/RIF.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:24 PM
http://blog.schoollibraryjournal.com/afuse8production/files/2011/08/RIF.jpg

Ya I read what he said, jackass.
"Anne Romney realizes that President Obama inherited a mess and then set about to make it infinitely worse. She knows her husband has a tough job but I think he can at least quit trying to destroy the country."
Tell me how I can possibly have read that wrong. He's saying that Anne Romney's husband is trying to destroy the country.

sparty
09-29-2012, 07:25 PM
I think patrickt made an error?

shaarona
09-29-2012, 07:30 PM

Yes.. don't you already see signs of instability?

Captain Obvious
09-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Do not divert the thread with incivility

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I think patrickt made an error?

If this is the case then I will be seeking an apology from Conley for defamation of my character claiming that I didn't read what patrickt said. I won't stand down to trolls, even if they're also moderators who should know better.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Ya I read what he said, jackass.
"Anne Romney realizes that President Obama inherited a mess and then set about to make it infinitely worse. She knows her husband has a tough job but I think he can at least quit trying to destroy the country."
Tell me how I can possibly have read that wrong. He's saying that Anne Romney's husband is trying to destroy the country.

You should probably get to know posters before jumping to conclusions and calling them names. Calling people ignorant and jackass just makes you look bad, but you're not even worth the time it would take to explain it the post.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:33 PM
If this is the case then I will be seeking an apology from Conley for defamation of my character claiming that I didn't read what patrickt said. I won't stand down to trolls, even if they're also moderators who should know better.

Yes -- have your lawyer call my lawyer and we can work out some kind of monetary compensation for the enduring damage I've done to your character. How much should I write the check for?

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:34 PM
You should probably get to know posters before jumping to conclusions and calling them names. Calling people ignorant and jackass just makes you look bad, but you're not even worth the time it would take to explain it the post.

I am not the only one who doesn't understand what patrickt said. I'm trying to understand it, you're not helping one bit by posting trollish images claiming I didn't or can't read what he said correctly. Care to explain what you think he meant so that you can help me understand?

Captain Obvious
09-29-2012, 07:35 PM
I am not the only one who doesn't understand what patrickt said. I'm trying to understand it, you're not helping one bit by posting trollish images claiming I didn't or can't read what he said correctly. Care to explain what you think he meant so that you can help me understand?

Trolling is not against any rules unless it becomes disruptive.

Excessive incivility is against the rules.

It's that simple.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:36 PM

He's saying Obama is the one destroying the country.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Trolling is not against any rules unless it becomes disruptive.

Excessive incivility is against the rules.

It's that simple.

I aint trollin you hata. :afro:

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:39 PM
He's saying Obama is the one destroying the country.

Read it again, this is where my problem was. He didn't say this at all.

I aint trollin you hata. :afro:

You were trolling. You were claiming I can't or didn't read with a stupid image that disrupted the thread and gave no value other than to make it look like I can't or didn't read.

Conley
09-29-2012, 07:39 PM

Before I even entered this thread you called one guy a bitch and another ignorant. I'll let you call me a jackass, I had that coming :laugh: treat your fellow posters with respect, that's all we ask and I'll tell you right now anyone who is causing "friendly fire" is going to catch my attention. I don't agree with you or PatrickT on a lot of things I'm sure but if you're going to go after someone on your own "team" plus your other insults I'm going to take notice.

sparty
09-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Ha. Had to reread to get the gist, "Head" was throwing me off. lol

Oh, no, Head has an obama phone?

GC, if I may call you that, I had to reread his post 3x, "Head" was throwing me off.
I believe that patrickt is pro-Romney?

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 07:43 PM
GC, if I may call you that, I had to reread his post 3x, "Head" was throwing me off.
I believe that patrickt is pro-Romney?

I assumed Head was short for Head Of State, but then he went on to say that Mitt Romney was trying to destroy the country.

Before I even entered this thread you called one guy a bitch and another ignorant. I'll let you call me a jackass, I had that coming http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/laugh.gif treat your fellow posters with respect, that's all we ask and I'll tell you right now anyone who is causing "friendly fire" is going to catch my attention. I don't agree with you or PatrickT on a lot of things I'm sure but if you're going to go after someone on your own "team" plus your other insults I'm going to take notice.

First of all, I did not call anyone a bitch, I asked if he was going to dodge around like one. There's a difference, it's not a big difference, but it is there. Reading is fun, right?
Second of all I stand by what I say and don't have any regrets, I'm on this forum to try and make a difference politically in some people's views, and so if I have to sling a little mud to get some attention to my posts and cause people to think critically, so be it.
All part of a much, much greater good.

Trinnity
09-29-2012, 09:59 PM

How sad. But, don't worry, Head. You won't have to give your cell phone back.I'm sure he meant Romney will not be trying to deliberately destroy the country like Obama has been. I'm dead sure Obama is destroying this country in order to shape it to his ideological vision.

Damn you Barack Obama. Rot in Hell.

GrumpyDog
09-30-2012, 01:13 AM
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/152915013-republican-presidential-candidate-mitt-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfNJ4Aj5umowk%2FK5yw04dTv0B% 2Bh99XYbMqLIJgrXrZCEcKx3YThsE9j7IfGAzvRctQ%3D%3D

Just because the guy wants to hand out beef jerky on the plane is no reason to question his mental health. He is just a normal crazy guy like the rest of us.:icon_jokercolor:

Akula
09-30-2012, 03:41 AM
Oh...my...god...He gave someone some beef jerky???

Well that settles it..obama HAS to be re elected. We simply can NOT have this. Why..it borders on treason..TREASON I say!

:rolleyes:

Carygrant
09-30-2012, 04:48 PM
At least we are all agreed that Mutant is not fit for purpose .

The matter that all Extremists will have to contend with is that , Mutant got Obama re-elected all by his stupid self .
Which makes Reps look --- is there a word that describes such stupidity ?

Captain Obvious
09-30-2012, 05:08 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/09/14/0914-middleton-shorter-2.jpg

GrumpyDog
10-01-2012, 06:21 AM
http://go.bloomberg.com/political-capital/files/2012/09/jerky-blog152914872-300x200.jpg

Jerky, Get your free beef jerky right here.

Carygrant
10-01-2012, 06:40 AM

Damn fine sport , particularly on a slow day .
Ought to be in the Olympics .
Not as good though as when they had Christians fighting Lions and Tigers . That jesus never raised a finger to save even one of them . Too busy with the wife and kids no doubt .

Agravan
10-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Question for you Cary:
Are all liberal atheists born assholes or is there a special school you need to go to to learn how to be an obnoxious ass??

head of joaquin
10-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Now if there has ever been an over-hyped, misrepresentation of what someone said, this is it.

Keep up the "good" work. You should have a PHd in propaganda in no time.

Did Mitt commit suicide?

I guess Ann was right to worry about his mental stability.

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Did Mitt commit suicide?

I guess Ann was right to worry about his mental stability.

I'm tired of you using this meme, as you would call it. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have witnessed you throwing it out. It's not funny. Go to hell.

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Of course she is worried...Romney "cares" about people unlike Obama who only cares about himself.

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Of course she is worried...Romney "cares" about people unlike Obama who only cares about himself.

Obama cares greatly

about destroying this nation.

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Obama cares greatly
about destroying this nation.

He cares about looking at his ugly mug in the morning in his bathroom mirror and saying "ah you handsome devil, how can we screw America today".

Carygrant
10-01-2012, 11:37 AM
He cares about looking at his ugly mug in the morning in his bathroom mirror and saying "ah you handsome devil, how can we screw America today".

What makes you imagine he is like you?
Obama is very good looking though I would like to see him working on his upper body more often .

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Obama is very good looking though I would like to see him working on his upper body more often .

Oh I'm sure you think he's handsome. Just your type.

Carygrant
10-01-2012, 12:10 PM
In some respects I am like a woman -- I appreciate a strong and versatile mind .
I will not embarrass you by continuing .

Akula
10-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Why don't you work on this?
Eurozone unemployment hits record high

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/9578762/Eurozone-unemployment-hits-record-high-and-reveals-two-speed-Europe.html

Europe blames UK for the eurozone debt crisis, says MEP Sharon Bowles

Lib Dem MEP Sharon Bowles explains why eurozone countries seems dead set on crushing the City - they blame Britain for the eurozone crisis.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/9577166/Europe-blames-UK-for-the-eurozone-debt-crisis-says-MEP-Sharon-Bowles.html

Do you wonder why Brussels seems so dead set on crushing the City? Bull-dog Brits reckon Europeans are jealous, they don’t understand free-market capitalism, and are itching to spread stifling state regulation and avenge Agincourt all at once.

Sharon Bowles, MEP and Britain’s most powerful financial politician in Brussels, says we’ve missed the point: Europe blames Britain for the debt crisis (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/debt-crisis-live/).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/9578351/UK-manufacturing-downturn-deepens-again-in-September.html

UK manufacturing downturn deepens again in September
The eurozone crisis has continued to take a toll on Britain’s manufacturers. Activity in the UK’s largest industry fell for a third month running as export orders declined, according to the Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI).

Output declined from a reading of 49.6 in August to a worse-than-expected 48.4 in September, where anything below 50 indicates contraction. Companies began laying off staff in larger numbers last month.

The drop was largely a result of the sixth straight month of falling new export orders, down from 48.8 to 48, which the survey’s compilers Markit and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply put down to “weaker demand from within the European Union and Asia”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/tax/9577017/HMRC-crackdown-on-freelance-tax-dodge-used-by-
BBC-and-civil-servants.html
HMRC crackdown on freelance tax dodge used by BBC and civil servants

The taxman has started cracking down on a loophole that allows thousands of civil servants and BBC workers to pay lower rates.

You're perceive yourself an expert on what's wrong with america..
I have noticed, and you refuse to discuss, ample immigration problems, racial problems, economic problems, unemployment, high taxes, crooked politicians and corruption in england.

Care to address these issues or will you dodge again?

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 12:28 PM
In some respects I am like a woman -- I appreciate a strong and versatile mind .
I will not embarrass you by continuing .

Nothing you could ever say would embarass me, you perhaps, but not me!

head of joaquin
10-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh I'm sure you think he's handsome. Just your type.

Gay bashing. O you teabaggers and your latency!

head of joaquin
10-01-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm tired of you using this meme, as you would call it. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have witnessed you throwing it out. It's not funny. Go to hell.

Poor Mitt and his conservatives clowns. They just can't take political heat.

Another reason not to elect the trust fund baby (or any tea bagger). You guys are soft.

head of joaquin
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM

Wow this is the most delusional post of the month. Romney cares about working Americans. BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

http://makemusicals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kool-aid.gif

Akula
10-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Poor Mitt and his conservatives clowns. They just can't take political heat.

Another reason not to elect the trust fund baby (or any tea bagger). You guys are soft.

Why is it that you refuse to/can't be civil and polite?.... Seriously?

I mean what is it about being on the internet that brings out so much anger every day?
Is it low self esteem and this allows you to compensate for lack of control in your life?
Is it the anonymity of insulting and name calling with no consequences?

I mean there's no way you go through life every day calling people names and every other word you use is "teabagger" "racist" and "bwahhhahahaha"

You can't seem to make a post without some sort of insult. Does it make you feel better about yourself to call other people names?
I'm being serious. Trying to understand the source of the anger and bitterness.

Carygrant
10-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Why is it that you refuse to/can't be civil and polite?.... Seriously?

I mean what is it about being on the internet that brings out so much anger every day?
Is it low self esteem and this allows you to compensate for lack of control in your life?
Is it the anonymity of insulting and name calling with no consequences?

I mean there's no way you go through life every day calling people names and every other word you use is "teabagger" "racist" and "bwahhhahahaha"

You can't seem to make a post without some sort of insult. Does it make you feel better about yourself to call other people names?
I'm being serious. Trying to understand the source of the anger and bitterness.

More American schoolboy whining and bleating .
You are soft .You cannot abide a different view point .
AND , when you read carefully as I do , you see that the Extremist Republican verbal violence and silliness exceeds any opposition similar content several times over .
I can be as silly as anybody here but I only do it as a response . That soon is forgotten , even if ever noticed .
So clean out your own collective house first and you might get more sympathy .

Akula
10-02-2012, 06:57 AM
More American schoolboy whining and bleating .
You are soft .You cannot abide a different view point .
AND , when you read carefully as I do , you see that the Extremist Republican verbal violence and silliness exceeds any opposition similar content several times over .
I can be as silly as anybody here but I only do it as a response . That soon is forgotten , even if ever noticed .
So clean out your own collective house first and you might get more sympathy .

Your problem is you aren't able to look at things from more than one angle. You're one dimensional and insecure so you assume that everyone else is, too.
You project your insecurity and anger onto other people and always add a dose of condescending insults and feigned superiority.."whining"..."schoolboy" "You're soft" "as carefully as I do" (as if we're all simpleand only you are intelligent enough to read and understand anything)...
I asked a simple, polite question...and I wasn't even talking to you. You feel some compulsion to spray your anger and self centered egotistical jealousy randomly around at anyone within range.

I don't want any sympathy from weird strangers on the internet.You are projecting again.

I have asked you several questions about european affairs recently and you desperately avoid discussing them or even addressing them

Instead, you prefer typing short insults and non stop condescending nonsense about your fellow posters, presidential candidates, their wives, the state of affairs in the u.s...ANYTHING that doesn't require intelligence and civility or actually treating people properly and with respect.

Again..it's insecurity and you're projecting your shortcoming onto others to reassure yourself and your fragile ego.
Don't bother replying to me directly...based on your history I'm pretty sure it'll just be more false superiority and insulting characterizations and frankly I'm putting you on ignore. It's more important to you to receive universal negative attention than to be relevant.
I think you might have 2 allies on the whole board and in a pinch those would be the 2 I would LEAST want on my side. ...cigar and head of joaquin..you've alienated pretty much everyone else and are universally considered a troll here...as are they.

Carygrant
10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Waste of your time writing .
I moved on after the second word

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Your problem is you aren't able to look at things from more than one angle..

This from a teabaggers!

BVWHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Why is it that you refuse to/can't be civil and polite?.... Seriously?.

Oh the irony.

It's as if conservatives aren't even sentient anymore.

Akula
10-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh the irony.

It's as if conservatives aren't even sentient anymore.

teabaggers!

BVWHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You forgot "racist" and "trailer trash"
*yawn*

Hush child. We all see right through you.