PDA

View Full Version : Trump campaign and RNC lies about Melania's University degree--but so does she.

Cigar
07-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Politico is covering that Melania Trump has been lying that she has a college degree. Recent prominent stories focused on the third Mrs. Trump's design degree to make her seem more educated and worldly. Ends up she left University after one year. On her own website she has a degree listed so This is not a matter of a mistake.

Melania Trump has willfully been lying to the American public about her degree. She lied when she said she wrote her own speech. If she did not write it, she is a liar, if she did she plagiarized it. That's the choice--she lied or she stole.

I originally thought Mrs Trump married for money. Now I see she found the perfect mate, shared values and all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rnc-2016-melania-trump-biography-225781

Who's a Liar ... again ... :laugh:

texan
07-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Okay Cigar I will play:

1. She isn't running for anything.
2. I read this earlier today not surprisingly sent by a democrat to my email. Nowhere can I find a fact that confirms the accusation at this point. I am not saying true or not true but nobody has proven anything. BTW it has been the Huff Post driving the issue before all. The problem I have with the person pushing this is they have no confirmations only accusations.......After that they seem to be really pushing the issue hard more in an aggressive hateful manner rather than a journalistic manner.
3. It was stupid to say she wrote her speech even I don't believe that, I do believe she probably highlighted what she wanted and people added to the speech and proofed the speech.

What is the democratic point? No one seem to care last go around when Obama plagiarized Massachusetts Governor's speech. Whats does all this mean? What impact on the race are you expecting?

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Politico is covering that Melania Trump has been lying that she has a college degree. Recent prominent stories focused on the third Mrs. Trump's design degree to make her seem more educated and worldly. Ends up she left University after one year. On her own website she has a degree listed so This is not a matter of a mistake.

Melania Trump has willfully been lying to the American public about her degree. She lied when she said she wrote her own speech. If she did not write it, she is a liar, if she did she plagiarized it. That's the choice--she lied or she stole.

I originally thought Mrs Trump married for money. Now I see she found the perfect mate, shared values and all.

Still ignorantly parroting leftist talking points in the mistaken belief that this will make your corrupt, sociopathic lying, incompetent, unaccomplished boob more palatable I see. :rofl:

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 01:34 PM

Liberals love liars; why they love liars so much they placed one on their Presidential ticket; is this an envy thread? :rofl:

texan
07-19-2016, 01:36 PM
I heard Cigar's this about Cigar's momma:

Yo momma's so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light," he asked your mother to move out of the way.

Cigar
07-19-2016, 01:38 PM
A lotta anxiety for it just being a Tuesday ... do you guys think you can make it to Wednesday? :laugh:

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 01:51 PM
I guess we could ask Melania for her college transcripts; right after Obama releases his okay? :rofl:

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 01:53 PM
A lotta anxiety for it just being a Tuesday ... do you guys think you can make it to Wednesday? :laugh:

The anxiety is all yours Ceeeegar; no one else gives a crap about liberal claims of no degree and plagiarism. The bar cannot be any lower than that created by the Democrats. You have liars, incompetents, corruption and incompetence.

The only thing we want to know is where all the leftTards are going to move when Donald takes the oath of office next year! :rofl:

Tahuyaman
07-19-2016, 01:55 PM

Now suddenly you are concerned about a female not telling the truth? Is she on a ballot anywhere?

Tahuyaman
07-19-2016, 01:57 PM

The people demonstrating the anxiety are the hyperventilating liberals.

The Democratic convention should be a real hoot. They are going to need to pass out paper bags.

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Now suddenly you are concerned about a female not telling the truth? Is she on a ballot anywhere?

^Spot on; fascinating isn't it?

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 02:07 PM
Yep; she's blond, she's smart, she speaks five languages, is accomplished......makes Hillary look like the haggard old corrupt asshat that she is. The left must tear her down now; after all, they are all about women's rights.

Anyone see the incredible irony here? :rofl:

texan
07-19-2016, 02:08 PM
I guess we could ask Melania for her college transcripts; right after Obama releases his okay? :rofl:

Remember can't show his because he took advantage of financing and entry for enrolling as a foreign exchange student.....

Tahuyaman
07-19-2016, 02:13 PM
^Spot on; fascinating isn't it?

Quite.....

Tahuyaman
07-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Remember can't show his because he took advantage of financing and entry for enrolling as a foreign exchange student.....

The partisans here will now accuse you of being a birther for reminding people of that truthful tid-bit.

Safety
07-19-2016, 02:17 PM
Lesson of the day...if you're going to lie, at least don't lie about something that can be proven...

Cigar
07-19-2016, 02:32 PM

Or Trumps Taxes

Peter1469
07-19-2016, 02:43 PM
She also set up a home brewed server to hide her work email from FOIA. Along with evidence of bribery and public corruption associated with individuals and nations that donated to the Clinton Foundation and got benefits from the Clinton State Department.

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Lesson of the day...if you're going to lie, at least don't lie about something that can be proven...

That isn't the case with Obama or Hillary; apparently the left is perfectly okay with their lies.....why all the selective outrage all of a sudden?

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Or Trumps Taxes

What does Trumps taxes have to do with anything? Oh wait, let me answer that for you; NOTHING. :biglaugh:

Safety
07-19-2016, 03:09 PM
That isn't the case with Obama or Hillary; apparently the left is perfectly okay with their lies.....why all the selective outrage all of a sudden?

This thread is about Trump, the RNC, and Melania. Start your own thread about Clinton or Obama if you so choose to.

gamewell45
07-19-2016, 03:14 PM
Yep; she's blond, she's smart, she speaks five languages, is accomplished......makes Hillary look like the haggard old corrupt asshat that she is. The left must tear her down now; after all, they are all about women's rights.

Anyone see the incredible irony here? :rofl:

The left will continue to tear her down as long as she gives them excuses to do so which so far she is doing quite well.

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 03:16 PM
This thread is about Trump, the RNC, and Melania. Start your own thread about Clinton or Obama if you so choose to.

I'll remember that next time you wander way off target and start attacking people personally; meanwhile, go pound sand and stomp your little feety in anger you whiney leftist. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
07-19-2016, 03:17 PM
The left will continue to tear her down as long as she gives them excuses to do so which so far she is doing quite well.

The left doesn't need an excuse; she only needs to be the opposition. But it is the epitome of irony when hypocritical leftists who proclaim this desire to defend women's rights so easily trounce them when it is someone who is beautiful, smart and doesn't agree with their moronic agenda.

Safety
07-19-2016, 03:44 PM
I'll remember that next time you wander way off target and start attacking people personally; meanwhile, go pound sand and stomp your little feety in anger you whiney leftist. :biglaugh:

Take a picture, it lasts longer.

silvereyes
07-19-2016, 04:57 PM
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/07/melania-trump-caught-lying-about-college-degree-dropped-out-freshman-year-001023145.html

Dr. Who
07-19-2016, 09:56 PM

You are posting in bad faith. See rules 1 and 2. Any further violations of the forum rules will result in a thread ban.

Tahuyaman
07-19-2016, 10:00 PM

Only the Clinton's can get away with that.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 10:22 PM
I have to say, I no longer have hope for this country. And it matters not who gets elected to any office.

We the people have lost our way.

Just look at the OP?

How can any Democrat post anything about other people telling lies. Hillary would not know the truth if it bit her in her big fat ass. And I am not saying that Trump is any better.

But todays story was about a potential lady copying something that each and every one of our parents have told us?

But we punish Success in this country and set people up on a pedestal that don't work. We call evil good and Good
evil.

I think it is over! And if that is the Case? Well then I think it is time to Look out for your own family, so you can build a wall to keep others out.

I hope that I am wrong. But I see no Honor among our fellow man. And it is sad.

decedent
07-19-2016, 10:27 PM
Not a good week for Malaria.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 10:30 PM

The left will tear her down because she is a successful beautiful Women that did not need the Government to help her get where she is.

Under stand that the feminist movement was more about jealousy that about equality

Mac-7
07-20-2016, 01:16 AM

At least we know for sure whete she was born.

Liberals have to attack her because she is beautiful and likeable.

Safety
07-20-2016, 07:46 AM
The left will tear her down because she is a successful beautiful Women that did not need the Government to help her get where she is.

Under stand that the feminist movement was more about jealousy that about equality

At least we know for sure whete she was born.

Liberals have to attack her because she is beautiful and likeable.

...lol, ya'll hung up on looks, this isn't supposed to be American Idol, but the same thing happened with Palin...

Cigar
07-20-2016, 08:54 AM
Here We Go Again: Language In Trump Jr.'s RNC Speech Lifted From Article

Donald Trump Jr. appears to have followed in his stepmother Melania Trump's footsteps and gave a prime-time Republican National Convention speech that lifted some language from a magazine article.

The Daily Show pointed out that a few lines from Trump Jr.'s speech on night two of the convention closely matched a passage from a piece written by F. H. Buckley and published in The American Conservative in May.

Our schools used to be an elevator to the middle class. Now they're stalled on the ground floor. They're like Soviet-era department stores that are run for the benefit of the clerks and not the customers, for the teachers and administrators and not the students.

And here is the paragraph from the original American Conservative piece:

What should be an elevator to the upper class is stalled on the ground floor. Part of the fault for this may be laid at the feet of the system’s entrenched interests: the teachers’ unions and the higher-education professoriate. Our schools and universities are like the old Soviet department stores whose mission was to serve the interests of the sales clerks and not the customers.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-jr-rnc-speech-lifted-language-too

Cletus
07-20-2016, 10:09 AM

Like landing at an airport and disembarking under sniper fire?

Safety
07-20-2016, 10:23 AM
Like landing at an airport and disembarking under sniper fire?

Which we are still talking about today, no?