PDA

View Full Version : Trump wins the nomination

kcvet
07-19-2016, 07:15 PM
Trump officially nominated as Republican candidate for president

Trump secured the 1,237 delegates necessary to officially be named the Republican candidate for president. New York - Trump's home state - pushed Trump over the edge with its delegate tally. Trump was at 1,267 after New York cast its votes.

The final tally for Trump: 1,725

fox (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/events/republican-national-convention/)

if I was him I'd blow up the DNC convention by walking in sitting down with a shit eating grin on my face :laugh:

Oboe
07-19-2016, 07:27 PM
Where's my little pals at?

kcvet
07-19-2016, 07:31 PM
gotta get the flashlights and head for the cemeteries :laugh:

Oboe
07-19-2016, 07:35 PM
gotta get the flashlights and head for the cemeteries :laugh:

I hear the Canadian border crossings are backed up for miles, and the liberal morons have shed so many tears in California, the drought is over.

kcvet
07-19-2016, 07:38 PM
I hear the Canadian border crossings are backed up for miles, and the liberal morons have shed so many tears in California, the drought is over.

yeah bye bye get em outta here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H3fLAyVEOc

Oboe
07-20-2016, 05:41 AM
What, no trolls?

Safety
07-20-2016, 07:03 AM
What, no trolls?

Who could top the first six posts?

Quicksilver
07-20-2016, 07:09 AM
Did anyone expect him to NOT win? I'm glad... he's an easy target.. He certainly will give the Clinton campaign plenty of fodder.

Cigar
07-20-2016, 07:11 AM
:applause: The DNC couldn't have scripted this any better. :laugh:

Quicksilver
07-20-2016, 07:13 AM
:applause: The DNC couldn't have scripted this any better. :laugh:

I agree... and it's been a pleasure to NOT watch it.

Cigar
07-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Shamelessly 'borrowed' from Arthur Tiersky on FB:

Arthur Tiersky
10 hrs ·

And there we have it, folks.

Eight years of complaining about how “divisive” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “racist” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “unpresidential” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “politically inexperienced” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “dishonest” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “corrupt” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “bumbling” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “embarrassing” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how "self-absorbed” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about what a “warmonger” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of asking “Where are the jobs, Mr. President?” (which were being added by the thousands for several dozen consecutive months), and they nominate a man whose main claim to fame is making a gleeful catch-phrase of “You’re fired!”

Today, we have the GOP to thank for saving us a lot of time from here on in. There is not a single argument they could make that can’t be instantly shut down by simply reminding them of what they did today.

They officially nominated, to hold the office of President of the United States, as Commander-in-Chief of its military, nominator of its Supreme Court justices, and primary influence on its domestic and international policies, Donald effin' Trump.

They did this today. :biglaugh:

‪#‎NEVERLETTHEMFORGET‬

MisterVeritis
07-20-2016, 07:42 AM
Liberals, you will love President Trump but you will never admit it.

That's okay. We have about 110 days left before the Obama Error is over.

kcvet
07-20-2016, 08:32 AM
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/10d-16/congressional-cemetary-tombstones.jpg

my my look at all those Trump voters. and just the tip of the iceberg. so far i have 50 volunteers and growing. we have a lot of work to do

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'm glad that's over.

All in all -- not too disruptive from the protesters, who couldn't seem to get any traction.

One odd thing -- the protesting groups -- the KKK, BLM and the Westboro Baptist Church were all accused of throwing urine on one another.

I'll tell you what -- that's a sure way to keep folks from coming to your protest - start peeing on them.

What's the matter with people, anyway?

Cigar
07-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Liberals, you will love President Trump but you will never admit it.

That's okay. We have about 110 days left before the Obama Error is over.

You right ... I'll never admit it, because it will never happen. :laugh:

But thank God they put the flag on those balls.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnveHIXWIAA4ft4.jpg

Oboe
07-20-2016, 12:05 PM
Did anyone expect him to NOT win? I'm glad... he's an easy target.. He certainly will give the Clinton campaign plenty of fodder.

As far as that liar is concerned, Trump has a bullet proof vest.

kcvet
07-20-2016, 12:09 PM
As far as that liar is concerned, Trump has a bullet proof vest.

he also has the entire middle class which dems never heard of

Oboe
07-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Shamelessly 'borrowed' from Arthur Tiersky on FB:

Arthur Tiersky
10 hrs ·

And there we have it, folks.

Eight years of complaining about how “divisive” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “racist” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “unpresidential” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “politically inexperienced” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “dishonest” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “corrupt” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “bumbling” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how “embarrassing” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about how "self-absorbed” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of complaining about what a “warmonger” Obama is, and they nominate Donald Trump.

Eight years of asking “Where are the jobs, Mr. President?” (which were being added by the thousands for several dozen consecutive months), and they nominate a man whose main claim to fame is making a gleeful catch-phrase of “You’re fired!”

Today, we have the GOP to thank for saving us a lot of time from here on in. There is not a single argument they could make that can’t be instantly shut down by simply reminding them of what they did today.

They officially nominated, to hold the office of President of the United States, as Commander-in-Chief of its military, nominator of its Supreme Court justices, and primary influence on its domestic and international policies, Donald effin' Trump.

They did this today. :biglaugh:

‪#‎NEVERLETTHEMFORGET‬

Obastard is scum and there is no comparison to Trump. No matter how much you deflect and lie.

MisterVeritis
07-20-2016, 02:01 PM
You right ... I'll never admit it, because it will never happen. :laugh:

But thank God they put the flag on those balls.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnveHIXWIAA4ft4.jpg
I laughed twice. Once for your prognostication. And second for this flag.