PDA

View Full Version : tPF Well here is another shooting.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 07:42 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/us/kansas-officer-shot/index.html

I see another officer lost his life to day at the hands of these piece of shit street thugs.

This time a bunch of Gang Bangers that had just committed a drive by shooting.

I don't know if Government and Law enforcement are going to stop this problem.

It might be time for the people to start taking back the street.

Oboe
07-19-2016, 07:45 PM
My prayers go out to them.

exotix
07-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Thanks for raining on my RNC parade ...

JDubya
07-19-2016, 07:49 PM

I see another officer lost his life to day at the hands of these piece of shit street thugs.

Maybe it's time for you big tough talking gun goobers to start walking the walk instead of just blowing hot air on the Internet.

Oboe
07-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Wow, liberal scum at it's best.

JDubya
07-19-2016, 07:51 PM
Wow, liberal scum at it's best.

Irony ^.

Dr. Who
07-19-2016, 07:54 PM

My condolences to the officer's family. It is always a tragedy when an officer dies in the line of duty. I hope the thugs get their just reward.

Ransom
07-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Gun Goobers?

Wtf.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 08:04 PM
Maybe it's time for you big tough talking gun goobers to start walking the walk instead of just blowing hot air on the Internet.

Well with the GOP convention exposing all of the faults of the Democrats, I thought I would post something for you Fucking Leftist to cheer about. Another innocent officers has died because of the BS you all are supporting.

JDubya
07-19-2016, 08:07 PM
Well with the GOP convention exposing all of the faults of the Democrats, I thought I would post something for you Fucking Leftist to cheer about. Another innocent officers has died because of the BS you all are supporting.

Show me where I have ever come close to supporting BLM, zero.

Don
07-19-2016, 08:10 PM

I think government policies themselves are responsible for much of this. They helped create the situation that keeps some people in these crime ridden neighborhoods and they prevent the innocent people in those same areas from having the ability to defend themselves. They have to live in terror of the criminals and they obviously can't be protected by the police. Do like Detroit has been doing and let the people take back their neighborhoods. That's a start. Drugs are the biggest thing that keep the gangsters in power. They use guns to protect themselves from other gangs and to terrorize the innocent and kill cops. No drug trade, no need for guns by the criminals. Enforcing the drug laws is the main reason the police have issues with the gangsters. Putting them in prison obviously hasn't worked. It has only made the problem worse and increased the value of the drugs to criminals and made the rift between police and civilian worse. Decriminalize and the police won't need to be another branch of the army or special forces. Treatment and other programs would be cheaper and we wouldn't be any worse off than now. Junkies wouldn't have to steal your $400 TV to hawk for $40 to buy drugs.

decedent
07-19-2016, 08:19 PM
It's a shame that this officer lost their life while on duty.

They're too busy fapping to Charles Bronson movies. Besides, they just want to complain about black people while pretending to care about the cop and calling Democrats racist.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 08:21 PM

They're too busy fapping to Charles Bronson movies. Besides, they just want to complain about black people while pretending to care about the cop and calling Democrats racist.

Democrats are not racist?

They just prefer Criminals to the Police, and they prefer the enemies of the USA to the USA, and Terrorist to our Men and Women of the Armed forces?

That is pretty clear, I did not thing that was a secret.

Ransom
07-19-2016, 08:22 PM

Is it a shame?

If that shoe fits, lace the b1tch up.

decedent
07-19-2016, 08:23 PM
fapfapfapfapfapfap

Ransom
07-19-2016, 08:24 PM
racecardracecardracecard

decedent
07-19-2016, 08:30 PM
My Republican Dictionary says that "piece of $#@! street thug" means "African American". I know it's recent because it mentions Benghazi on every page.

Subdermal
07-19-2016, 08:55 PM
My Republican Dictionary says that "piece of $#@! street thug" means "African American". I know it's recent because it mentions Benghazi on every page.

And you know it's yours because you wrote it.

zelmo1234
07-19-2016, 10:36 PM
My Republican Dictionary says that "piece of $#@! street thug" means "African American. I know it's recent because it mentions Benghazi on every page.

No you just can't justify the police shootings that the Democrats have been hoping for,

So you are playing the race card. But people are getting smarter. All you have to do is look at what the police that Democrats have supported and passed and see the results that they have had on the Black community to understand racism.

Cigar
07-20-2016, 07:19 AM
Gang Bangers do what Gang Bangers have always done since the beginning of Gangs ... glad you're finally starting to notice what many have known for years.

Sadly, it took lives that mattered to you to get the message.

Now that you're focused and now that you believe there's a problem, maybe the conversation can move towards solutions.

Welcome to the real world ... now try to stay focused.

Cigar
07-20-2016, 07:25 AM
My condolences to the officer's family. It is always a tragedy when an officer dies in the line of duty. I hope the thugs get their just reward.

Dr. Who I just wish the entire Black Race and the entire Democratic electorate doesn't have to shoulder the blame for what one individual is responsible for.

nathanbforrest45
07-20-2016, 07:57 AM
Thanks for raining on my RNC parade ...

What? No snide comment about Wayne LaPierre??

nathanbforrest45
07-20-2016, 07:59 AM
Show me where I have ever come close to supporting BLM, zero.

Its absolutely amazing. No one on the left ever supports anything when challenged.

Private Pickle
07-20-2016, 08:09 AM
@Dr. Who (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=612) I just wish the entire Black Race and the entire Democratic electorate doesn't have to shoulder the blame for what one individual is responsible for.

*cough says while blaming whitey*

Quicksilver
07-20-2016, 08:12 AM
I think government policies themselves are responsible for much of this. They helped create the situation that keeps some people in these crime ridden neighborhoods and they prevent the innocent people in those same areas from having the ability to defend themselves. They have to live in terror of the criminals and they obviously can't be protected by the police. Do like Detroit has been doing and let the people take back their neighborhoods. That's a start. Drugs are the biggest thing that keep the gangsters in power. They use guns to protect themselves from other gangs and to terrorize the innocent and kill cops. No drug trade, no need for guns by the criminals. Enforcing the drug laws is the main reason the police have issues with the gangsters. Putting them in prison obviously hasn't worked. It has only made the problem worse and increased the value of the drugs to criminals and made the rift between police and civilian worse. Decriminalize and the police won't need to be another branch of the army or special forces. Treatment and other programs would be cheaper and we wouldn't be any worse off than now. Junkies wouldn't have to steal your $400 TV to hawk for $40 to buy drugs.

On the other hand... "THUGS" can buy guns online, and at gunshows with no questions asked. How about stopping that? OH wait!! That would be against the 2nd amendment..

Cigar
07-20-2016, 08:13 AM
*cough says while blaming whitey*

Back it up ... Provide Evidence to that claim - Link =

Subdermal
07-20-2016, 08:22 AM
:facepalm:

Sure, Cigar.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/search.php?searchid=2534806

:biglaugh:

Private Pickle
07-20-2016, 09:13 AM
Back it up ... Provide Evidence to that claim - Link =

LOL Really? #BLM rings a bell...

A white cop shoots a black guy. This is one white cop and suddenly he becomes the representative for the white cop community at the very least and the white people by the majority of BLM. You want to sit there and say that one incident created by a black man does not represent the black people but then turn around and say that one incident by a white man is "the white man".

exotix
07-20-2016, 09:14 AM
What? No snide comment about Wayne LaPierre??Not today ... no ...

Cigar
07-20-2016, 09:16 AM
LOL Really? #BLM rings a bell...

A white cop shoots a black guy. This is one white cop and suddenly he becomes the representative for the white cop community at the very least and the white people by the majority of BLM. You want to sit there and say that one incident created by a black man does not represent the black people but then turn around and say that one incident by a white man is "the white man".

You're making accusations ... would you or can you back it up with actual quotes of me, personally, condemning all of Law Enforcement?

It's either a Yes or a No ... followed by Evidence

I'll wait.

Private Pickle
07-20-2016, 10:08 AM
You're making accusations ... would you or can you back it up with actual quotes of me, personally, condemning all of Law Enforcement?

It's either a Yes or a No ... followed by Evidence

I'll wait.

You actually think I'm going to go search for something we both know is true? Everyone on this forum knows it's true Cigar. You've spent a long time making sure everyone knows your perspective on whitey and your goals for whitey.

You want proof? Go look in the mirror.

Common
07-20-2016, 10:09 AM

Nothing will stop until Obama is gone, hes the one who promoted this and wanted it.

Common
07-20-2016, 10:11 AM
You actually think I'm going to go search for something we both know is true? Everyone on this forum knows it's true Cigar. You've spent a long time making sure everyone knows your perspective on whitey and your goals for whitey.

You want proof? Go look in the mirror.

Pickle cigar NEVER says anything derogatory about ANYTHING. Its always been like that not only with him others.

He posts relentless anti police and racial threads and then he says he doesnt when hes confronted.

Dont bother been like that before you got here.

Private Pickle
07-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Pickle cigar NEVER says anything derogatory about ANYTHING. Its always been like that not only with him others.

He posts relentless anti police and racial threads and then he says he doesnt when hes confronted.

Dont bother been like that before you got here.

FYI - I was here before you! :)

Common
07-20-2016, 10:19 AM
FYI - I was here before you! :)

Ok shrug lol, but you werent here for the longest time after you registered. Either way doesnt matter

Private Pickle
07-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Ok shrug lol, but you werent here for the longest time after you registered. Either way doesnt matter

Did about a year and took about 4 months off.

decedent
07-20-2016, 11:00 AM
No you just can't justify the police shootings that the Democrats have been hoping for,

Well, at least you understand the issues.