PDA

View Full Version : NBC’s Richard Engel: RNC Manipulated Grief Of Benghazi Victim's Mother To Smear Clint

Cigar
07-20-2016, 11:55 AM
NBC’s Richard Engel: RNC Manipulated Grief Of Benghazi Victim's Mother To Smear ClintonRICHARD ENGEL: I knew Ambassador Stevens and spent some time with him in Benghazi during the war, and it was a very chaotic time. It was a time where you didn't know which militias you could trust, you were feeling a lot of support one day from a particular rebel group if you were helping them, but then if they didn't feel they were getting enough help, they might turn on you, and I think that's really what happened here. The U.S. was relying on a particular militia for security, didn't fully understand how serious the situation had become in Benghazi, Ambassador Stevens, who had been away, had just come back, was very keen to get to Benghazi, and he found himself in a situation that really he was unprepared for, the entire embassy setup there was unprepared for. So it does talk about a misunderstanding of the security situation, a misread of how dangerous Benghazi was, and then a response that whether it was perfect or imperfect has been studied time and time again, but that ultimately left an ambassador and three others killed.

But to hear this grieving mother -- and you could only sympathize with her grief -- to lay the blame directly at Hillary Clinton, saying that Hillary was responsible for her son's death, personally responsible, doesn't correspond with the facts as I know them and as I've read them in subsequent investigations, and it does seem to be a manipulation of someone’s grief and go into a very dark place.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/07/18/nbc-s-richard-engel-rnc-manipulated-grief-benghazi-victims-mother-smear-clinton/211666

:happy1: The last I checked, Richard Engel actually knew Ambassador Stevens ... do any of you?

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 12:04 PM
That's the breaks.

Kinda like Obama uses the grief of the parents of Sandy Hook victims to push his anti-gun agenda.

Common
07-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Yeah democrats never manipulate anything lol

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 12:17 PM
You think that is bad; wait until you see the parade of moms the DNC is going to manipulate into making appearances and speeches there.

Is it possible that LibTards are so terribly out of touch that they cannot possibly comprehend the hypocrisy they continually wallow in? It's like watching pigs in a slop yard.

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 12:17 PM
Yeah democrats never manipulate anything lol

Stunning they can even think to whine about it isn't it? They truly have ZERO self awareness, or think that the rest of us are as brain dead as their followers/voters. :biglaugh:

Oboe
07-20-2016, 12:50 PM
NBC= Liars.

Mac-7
07-20-2016, 12:55 PM
That's the breaks.

Kinda like Obama uses the grief of the parents of Sandy Hook victims to push his anti-gun agenda.

Or obama and hillary taking credit for killing bin laden when they were thousands of miles away when he died

but when it comes to Benghazi they dont know nuthin frum nuthin.

decedent
07-20-2016, 12:59 PM
Is it possible that LibTards are so terribly out of touch that they cannot possibly comprehend the hypocrisy they continually wallow in? It's like watching pigs in a slop yard.

They truly have ZERO self awareness, or think that the rest of us are as brain dead as their followers/voters. :biglaugh:

Are liberals even human?

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Or obama and hillary taking credit for killing bin laden when they were thousands of miles away when he died

but when it comes to Benghazi they dont know nuthin frum nuthin.

I see your point, but traditionally, we DO credit a President, in his role of Commander-in-Chief, for military actions.

There's a flip side to that coin; we also blame him when those actions go awry...like Libya.

kcvet
07-20-2016, 02:20 PM
the slut's already smeared

Captain Obvious
07-20-2016, 02:32 PM
Smear clint...

:biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
07-20-2016, 05:51 PM
NBC’s Richard Engel: RNC Manipulated Grief Of Benghazi Victim's Mother To Smear Clinton

She didn't appear to be manipulated. To me she appeared to be very angry with Mrs.Clinton and willing to state that anger willingly.