Cigar
07-20-2016, 12:25 PM
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/50/26/51/10578534/3/1024x1024.jpg

Common
07-20-2016, 12:27 PM
YAy YO power tu da peebles :)

Oboe
07-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Good. Maybe the niggas vote for him now, huh?

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 12:32 PM

Dude....

That kind of language is tasteless.

What say we bring it up a notch?

Cigar
07-20-2016, 12:46 PM
Dude....

But at least he's honest about who he really is ... and that's just fine with me.

I just wish the others would quit pretending they're not the same.

Oboe
07-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Dude....

Blacks talk like that all day. Don't like it? Crimea river.

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Blacks talk like that all day. Don't like it? Crimea river.

You're right, I don't like it.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but language like that lessens you.

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 12:57 PM
But at least he's honest about who he really is ... and that's just fine with me.

I just wish the others would quit pretending they're not the same.

You've been very good not to use those types of comments as a springboard to attack. But, you could have. I'm impressed with your restraint, but I'm saddened at the blatant vulgarity of some others here.

Oboe
07-20-2016, 01:41 PM
You're right, I don't like it.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but language like that lessens you.

Cry babies like you sicken me. Blacks talk that trash ALL DAY long! But when I do it, you're offended. LOL! You're part of the problem. Pull your head out and take a look around you. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you're one of those snow flakes we hear about aren't you? Hide, hide, run!

Cigar
07-20-2016, 01:44 PM
You've been very good not to use those types of comments as a springboard to attack. But, you could have. I'm impressed with your restraint, but I'm saddened at the blatant vulgarity of some others here.

I already know who I am

Cigar
07-20-2016, 01:44 PM
Cry babies like you sicken me. Blacks talk that trash ALL DAY long! But when I do it, you're offended. LOL! You're part of the problem. Pull your head out and take a look around you. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you're one of those snow flakes we hear about aren't you? Hide, hide, run!

No one is stoping you from typing ...

nic34
07-20-2016, 01:45 PM

Not good fool.

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 02:02 PM

Here's the way I see it.

Yes, blacks also use that word. Not all, but a few and I don't like it when anyone uses it. But, there's a difference. When blacks say it to other blacks, it denotes camaraderie based on skin color and shared culture. It's a pejorative, however, when whites, Asians or other races use it to denote blacks.

You tell me to "pull my head out and look around," but you don't tell me what you think I should be seeing....

What I DID see however, was a light-hearted thread suddenly read as though I'd accidentally clicked over to Stormfront.

All I did was point out that using that type of language lowers the level of discourse.

If I was running or hiding -- I'd have ignored your comment.

Captain Obvious
07-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Is there a "white power salute"?

Maybe he did it because it's the only one.

FindersKeepers
07-20-2016, 02:09 PM
I already know who I am

LOL

A rabble rouser.

But, from everything I've seen...one with a good heart.