PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Jill Harth, 1990's Trump "attempted rape" accuser, breaks silence, demands apology.

Cigar
07-20-2016, 02:58 PM
A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Stand Clear: Beware of Victim Attacking

Cigar
07-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Well I'm sorry, it's not a Juicy as Bill Clinton :laugh:

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:22 PM
A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Stand Clear: Beware of Victim Attacking

:rofl: NEXT!

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Nothing loonier or more hypocritical than Liberals crying about sexual assaults after the Clinton affair. :biglaugh:

AZ Jim
07-20-2016, 03:24 PM
It's just that it isn't a anti-Clinton article to pile on. Cons would be on that like flies on shit!

maineman
07-20-2016, 03:25 PM
wouldn't it be great if she had saved a little blue dress?

Truth Detector
What is it with women thinking that waiting 20 years to speak out about "claimed" sexual assaults is the definition of meritless? If it was so egregious, why wait until the person is running for office?

Stupid, pathetic and par for the course when desperate liberals put up corrupt, lying, inept and incompetent candidates for President. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
wouldn't it be great if she had saved a little blue dress?

Well, you would come to his defense right? DUH!

Cigar
07-20-2016, 03:26 PM
What is it with women thinking that waiting 20 years to speak out about "claimed" sexual assaults is the definition of meritless? If it was so egregious, why wait until the person is running for office?

Stupid, pathetic and par for the course when desperate liberals put up corrupt, lying, inept and incompetent candidates for President. :biglaugh:

Maybe she was busy

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:27 PM
It's just that it isn't a anti-Clinton article to pile on. Cons would be on that like flies on $#@!!

Wrong again; but at least you are consistent. I haven't seen a whole lot of threads started about Clinton; at least not compared to the massive stupidity from the left about trump.

Bad news for leftTards; it won't make their candidate any more palatable. :biglaugh:

AZ Jim

Stupid, pathetic and par for the course when desperate liberals put up corrupt, lying, inept and incompetent candidates for President. :biglaugh:I suggest you just called out Trump.

Truth Detector
Maybe she was busy

Now you're being silly; but you are good at that....and parroting dumb false narratives you've been gullibly fed. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:28 PM
I suggest you just called out Trump.

Obama already set that low bar. :rofl:

maineman
07-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Well, you would come to his defense right? DUH!

why would I? I didn't come to Clinton's defense when Monica displayed her dirty laundry.

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:36 PM
why would I? I didn't come to Clinton's defense when Monica displayed her dirty laundry.

Now you're just being a liar; you just caint hep it can you seaman. :biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
07-20-2016, 03:37 PM
:biglaugh:

maineman
07-20-2016, 03:40 PM
Now you're just being a liar; you just caint hep it can you seaman.

tough words from behind your monitor. You got any evidence whatsoever that I came to Bill Clinton's defense when the blue dress was revealed eighteen years ago?

I didn't think so. Real men don't call others LIARS when there is no justification for doing do.

texan
07-20-2016, 03:46 PM
Yesterday he was Roger Ailes consultant on sexual harassment and to day he is a rapist!

A continuation of see what shit will stick by the democrats.....

texan
07-20-2016, 03:47 PM
tough words from behind your monitor. You got any evidence whatsoever that I came to Bill Clinton's defense when the blue dress was revealed eighteen years ago?

I didn't think so. Real men don't call others LIARS when there is no justification for doing do.

Liar................I have seen those who call themselves real men call other people liars.

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:49 PM
tough words from behind your monitor.

I would say the exact same things to your face seaman; what makes you think I am frightened by a clueless expat living in a retirement home in Mexico? :rofl:

You got any evidence whatsoever that I came to Bill Clinton's defense when the blue dress was revealed eighteen years ago?

Nothing more ironic than a Liberal who supports a corrupt lying harpy demanding evidence. You're quite a piece of work there seaman.

What would you know about real men except for the ones who take you from behind? You've been wearing panties for decades seaman. :rofl:

Tough talk coming from behind that monitor. :biglaugh:

maineman
07-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Liar................I have seen those who call themselves real men call other people liars.

case in point.

Truth Detector
07-20-2016, 03:50 PM

I think it is damned funny that he thinks he knows what a real man is. :laugh:

maineman
07-20-2016, 03:55 PM
I would say the exact same things to your face seaman; what makes you think I am frightened by a clueless expat living in a retirement home in Mexico?

I never suggested that I frightened you. and I am retired...and I do live in a home in Mexico...but it is hardly what one would call a "retirement home".

Nothing more ironic than a Liberal who supports a corrupt lying harpy demanding evidence. You're quite a piece of work there seaman.

It really is pretty silly, don't you think, to suggest that you can somehow know what I was thinking and saying about Bill Clinton's marital infidelities 18 years ago? It, in fact, deeply disappointed both my wife and me. I offered no defense of that behavior whatsoever.

What would you know about real men except for the ones who take you from behind? You've been wearing panties for decades seaman.

Tough talk coming from behind that monitor.

childish schoolyard drivel.

and I never held the rate of seaman. Do you think that such adolescent insults bother me? News flash: they really don't. really.

Peter1469
07-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Bill needs to advise him how to get that attempt all the way to third base.

Oboe
07-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Well I'm sorry, it's not a Juicy as Bill Clinton :laugh:

You think Bill Clintons juicy? Wow.

decedent
07-20-2016, 05:01 PM
:biglaugh:

Chris
07-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Now you're just being a liar; you just caint hep it can you seaman. :biglaugh:

Stop the name calling and insults. Try to discuss topics not people.

zelmo1234
07-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Now the Democrats in the last few days have become concerned about lying and Sexual assault

About time!!!

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 03:28 PM
Now the Democrats in the last few days have become concerned about lying and Sexual assault

About time!!!

Baby steps.