PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton is a liar? Please help

Pages : [1] 2

decedent
07-20-2016, 05:43 PM
What did Hillary lie about? Please just give me some examples with quotes.

Participants may receive 200 free tPF points to use at your discretion.

No videos, please.

Peter1469
07-20-2016, 06:00 PM
When the FBI director was in front of Congress he confirmed multiple lies. Perjury to Congress is a crime (although I think that is dumb since the Congress Critters lie non-stop).

decedent
07-20-2016, 06:16 PM
When the FBI director was in front of Congress he confirmed multiple lies.

Can you offer an example of one of those lies?

del
07-20-2016, 06:16 PM
try to be less specific

Oboe
07-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Here's the promise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBq6xbUIrf8

And here, she lies to our face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DQ3G-8ZfM

This was just one of many, that are around. I will NOT post anymore because all liberals ever do when told the truth is deflect spin and lie.

Peter1469
07-20-2016, 06:25 PM
Comey agrees over and over that Hillary lied before congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8pnk2rvYo

decedent
07-20-2016, 06:42 PM
Thank for the videos. They're entertaining.

Can anyone tell me a lie from Hillary? There must be at least one example.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Clinton “I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work.”

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

decedent
07-20-2016, 06:47 PM

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

Does this mean she upgraded her phone each year?

Peter1469
07-20-2016, 06:51 PM

Asked and answered troll. That video answered answer sensible person's question.

Peter1469
07-20-2016, 06:56 PM
The continuing political decline of Hillary Clinton (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/18/the-continuing-political-decline-of-hillary-clinton/)

If it weren't for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton would be the most disliked major-party presidential nominee in recent American history.

That qualifier, of course, is important here. Clinton doesn't need to be liked; she needs to be liked slightly more than Trump in what will very likely boil down to a two-candidate race.

But it's hard to overstate just how bad Clinton's numbers are. And a new Washington Post-ABC News poll (https://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2016/07/17/National-Politics/Polling/release_433.xml) is the latest to suggest they just keep getting worse — so much so that they are in some ways about as bad as Trump's.

The poll shows 54 percent of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Clinton and 44 percent have a "strongly unfavorable" view of her. When you boil it down just to registered voters, those numbers tick up to 57 percent and 47 percent, respectively.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Does this mean she upgraded her phone each year?

Seriously ?? She emailed via iPad also.

Are you playing dumb ??

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Gowdy asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

"No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned," Comey said.

decedent
07-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Comey agrees over and over that Hillary lied before congress.

So.... somebody said that Hillary lied about something.

I'd almost swear you're avoiding the question. I'm sure you can come up with something about snipers.

decedent
07-20-2016, 07:22 PM

Are you playing dumb ??

Great. Thanks for the evidence. It seems that Hillary did, indeed, use more than one device -- despite saying that she wanted to use one. This is outrageously dishonest. What should her punishment be?

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:25 PM

I'd almost swear you're avoiding the question. I'm sure you can come up with something about snipers.

You're sho-nuff avoiding her lies.

I've posted two, they're plenty more.

decedent
07-20-2016, 07:26 PM
You're sho-nuff avoiding her lies.

I've posted two, they're plenty more.

Well, you didn't post any lies from Hillary yet. But I'm sure you can come up with something.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Great. Thanks for the evidence. It seems that Hillary did, indeed, use more than one device -- despite saying that she wanted to use one. This is outrageously dishonest. What should her punishment be?

We ain't a gots to da good stuff yet.

decedent
07-20-2016, 07:31 PM
We ain't a gots to da good stuff yet.

So far, you ain't got nothin'

Which is weird considering how corrupt Hillary is.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:32 PM
Well, you didn't post any lies from Hillary yet. But I'm sure you can come up with something.

Now !! you're playing dumb. You know better.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:38 PM
So far, you ain't got nothin'

Which is weird considering how corrupt Hillary is.

So far I've posted two which you failed to refute one and have ignored the second.

You asked, you've recieved and now it seems you're deflecting.

Crepitus
07-20-2016, 07:48 PM

Serially or concurrently?

hanger4
07-20-2016, 07:54 PM
Serially or concurrently?

Cell and iPad were concurrent.

This is not new information.

Oboe
07-20-2016, 08:40 PM
America is watching trolls, keep it up. YOU are driving Trump to a landslide. Please don't stop. You saw the proof and you deny it. Video don't lie,but you do.

decedent
07-20-2016, 09:04 PM
Now !! you're playing dumb. You know better.

Okay. I'll give you 20 tPF points for the iPad ... uh... "lie."

No points for hearsay testimony, though.

But more importantly, show me Hillary's epic pattern of corruptness and deceit. So far she lied about an iPad, which is somewhat lackluster. Give us drama, excitement, intrigue.

Safety
07-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a E-trade commercial...

hanger4
07-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Okay. I'll give you 20 tPF points for the iPad ... uh... "lie."

No points for hearsay testimony, though.

But more importantly, show me Hillary's epic pattern of corruptness and deceit. So far she lied about an iPad, which is somewhat lackluster. Give us drama, excitement, intrigue.

Hearsay testimony ??

Gowdy then asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

"No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned," Comey said.

Comey the director of the FBI conducted a year long investigation into her emails and you call it hearsay ??

WTF ??

decedent
07-20-2016, 10:05 PM
Hearsay testimony ??

Gowdy then asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

Comey the director of the FBI conducted a year long investigation into her emails and you call it hearsay ??

WTF ??

It's debatable whether or not that was a lie, since she may have assumed her lawyers handed all of them over. But let's say she willfully and knowingly told a falsehood. This would be the first real lie you've presented.

So here we have lie #1. Hillary said she returned all work-related emails but she really didn't.

This long trail of deceit is growing, but I'm sure you can do better.

hanger4
07-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Hillary said she was cleared by the State Department to use her personal server

OIG found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server…DS and IRM did not – and would not – approve her exclusive reliance on a personal email account to conduct Department business, because of the restrictions in the FAM and the security risks in doing so.

This makes four lies.

decedent
07-20-2016, 10:22 PM

OIG found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server…DS and IRM did not – and would not – approve her exclusive reliance on a personal email account to conduct Department business, because of the restrictions in the FAM and the security risks in doing so.

This makes four lies.

I'm glad you're not a judge. Where and when was her claim proven false?

So far we're still at 1 weak sauce lie -- which I was charitable with.

Dr. Who
07-20-2016, 10:59 PM

So far we're still at 1 weak sauce lie -- which I was charitable with. decedent, even I know better than to conduct corporate business on my personal phone. It is specifically a major no no in my field - you could in fact get fired for doing so and I am in the insurance field, not the government. I can't imagine how a secretary of state could possibly justify email traffic wrt government business and especially state department business on an unsecured server. That is really the height of negligence. Why not just leave sensitive documents laying around on your hotel room desk? You only have to just have half a clue to realize that anyone like Hillary in her government role would have been be a target of foreign government hackers. I suspect that she found that having to use two separate devices was onerous and preferred to use her personal device, because it wasn't being recorded on a government server, because she wanted to keep her private emails private. That is just choosing personal convenience over national security.

Tahuyaman
07-20-2016, 11:24 PM
It's debatable whether or not that was a lie,

When she makes comments which are knowingly false, those comments are in fact lies. Claiming that her right hand didn't know what her left hand was going is justifying lying.

decedent
07-20-2016, 11:25 PM
@decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267), even I know better than to conduct corporate business on my personal phone. It is specifically a major no no in my field - you could in fact get fired for doing so and I am in the insurance field, not the government. I can't imagine how a secretary of state could possibly justify email traffic wrt government business and especially state department business on an unsecured server. That is really the height of negligence. Why not just leave sensitive documents laying around on your hotel room desk? You only have to just have half a clue to realize that anyone like Hillary in her government role would have been be a target of foreign government hackers. I suspect that she found that having to use two separate devices was onerous and preferred to use her personal device, because it wasn't being recorded on a government server, because she wanted to keep her private emails private. That is just choosing personal convenience over national security.

I am on record stating that she shouldn't have used a personal server or personal email address -- despite the security being comparable to their government counterparts and many other people in her position -- including her two predecessors -- also using private email accounts.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda's are not proof of any hacking. At worst, Hillary is guilty of breaking vague rules. But this thread is about her alleged lies.

decedent
07-20-2016, 11:28 PM
When she makes comments which are knowingly false, those comments are in fact lies. Claiming that her right hand didn't know what her left hand was going is justifying lying.

He lawyers handed over the papers. I'd like to know how you knew she knowingly lied about what her lawyers did. But it doesn't matter: I gave hanger4 that one and counted it as a lie. So there's one so far.

Tahuyaman
07-20-2016, 11:35 PM
I am on record stating that she shouldn't have used a personal server or personal email address -- despite the security being comparable to their government counterparts and many other people in her position -- including her two predecessors -- also using private email accounts.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda's are not proof of any hacking. At worst, Hillary is guilty of breaking vague rules. But this thread is about her alleged lies.

Yes, her predecessors did use private email systems for personal business.

Face it, she broke the law, violated policy and lied about it. Be satisfied that she got away with it. Be proud that you support a candidate who is above the law and conducts herself in that manner.

She probably thinks people like you are the modern "useful idiots".

AZ Jim
07-20-2016, 11:39 PM

So far we're still at 1 weak sauce lie -- which I was charitable with. Did she lie? It doesn't matter to most of these posters as long as it sticks. Dirty tricks is their campaign, most of their convention is trashing Clinton not much but very general statements about what Trump is going to offer America. When pressed for details, Trump always dodges.

decedent
07-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Yes, her predecessors did use private email systems for personal business.

Face it, she broke the law, violated policy and lied about it.

That's quite a fantasy. What did she lie about? This thread is about unsupported claims of Hillary lying. Instead of supporting your nonsense claims, you're creating new ones.

Be satisfied that she got away with it. Be proud that you support a candidate who is above the law and conducts herself in that manner.

She probably thinks people like you are the modern "useful idiots".

Some may call me a hero, but I'm really just a humble man doing the Lord's work.

Bethere
07-20-2016, 11:54 PM
That's quite a fantasy. What did she lie about? This thread is about unsupported claims of Hillary lying. Instead of supporting your nonsense claims, you're creating new ones.

Some may call me a hero, but I'm really just a humble man doing the Lord's work.

Stand your ground.

Comey said there were no breaches.

Comey said that guccifer was an admitted and proven liar.

All 3 of the emails that supposedly had secret info in them weren't marked in the header or subject line as required by fed regs. All three were acknowledged by Comey as not in retrospect to have contained secret info.

Everything else was retroactively classified.

Hillary actually looks pretty good here.

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 05:02 AM

Are you playing dumb ??

That is his stick.

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 05:03 AM

You are a troll.

She lied. You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

Oboe
07-21-2016, 05:04 AM

I get it. Another lying troll. This place if full of them.

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 05:06 AM
Stand your ground.

Lie.

He said it was not possible to tell because there were no security protections on the servers.

The fans are twisting themselves into pretzels protecting their girl.

Here poll numbers are dropping as Americans realize that they can't vote for that PoS.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 06:36 AM

So far we're still at 1 weak sauce lie -- which I was charitable with.

The Office of Inspector General isn't credible ?? decedent Seriously ??

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-report-on-clintons-emails/

hanger4
07-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Stand your ground.

Comey said that guccifer was an admitted and proven liar.

All 3 of the emails that supposedly had secret info in them weren't marked in the header or subject line as required by fed regs. All three were acknowledged by Comey as not in retrospect to have contained secret info.

Everything else was retroactively classified.

Hillary actually looks pretty good here.

Be so kind and produce and or link the quotes to Comey's statements verifying your statements Bethere

Thanks

decedent
07-21-2016, 07:22 AM
You are a troll.

She lied. You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

Put up or shut up. Where's the lie?

decedent
07-21-2016, 07:27 AM
I get it. Another lying troll. This place if full of them.

You're getting desperate. It's understandable since your house or cards is collapsing.

Put up or shut up and tell us a lie that Hillary said.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 07:37 AM

Four have been posted. You agreed with one and failed miserably to refute or totally ignored the other three.

Catch up, attempt to refute or run away from your OP.

Your choice.

decedent
07-21-2016, 07:48 AM

This is not a proposition, so I don't know how it could be a lie. Propositions are sentences that are either true or false.

Hearsay testimony ??

WTF ??

Clinton said that her lawyer returned all the emails. Her lawyer didn't return all the emails. Was this a lie or a mistake?

Four have been posted. You agreed with one and failed miserably to refute or totally ignored the other three.

Catch up, attempt to refute or run away from your OP.

Your choice.

You posted two and they aren't really lies. Show us some lies. Lies are things people say knowing that they are false.

Since Hillary has a long history of corruption and lying, I'm sure you can come up with one.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 07:57 AM
This is not a proposition, so I don't know how it could be a lie. Propositions are sentences that are either true or false.

Clinton said that her lawyer returned all the emails. Her lawyer didn't return all the emails. Was this a lie or a mistake?

You posted two and they aren't really lies. Show us some lies. Lies are things people say knowing that they are false.

Since Hillary has a long history of corruption and lying, I'm sure you can come up with one.

Nevermind decedent you're either a willfully blind partisan or extremely stupid.

Spinning refutes nothing, facts do and you've offered none.

decedent
07-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Nevermind decedent you're either a willfully blind partisan or extremely stupid.

Spinning refutes nothing, facts do and you've offered none.

What a let down. I was hoping somebody could provide evidence of Hillary's horrible lies.

With such corruption, surely there must be one dishonest thing Hillary did?

hanger4
07-21-2016, 08:10 AM
What a let down. I was hoping somebody could provide evidence of Hillary's horrible lies.

With such corruption, surely there must be one dishonest thing Hillary did?

Factual evidence has been posted, you ignore.

You've basically called Comey and the OIG report liars with nothing but 'because I said so'.

Try posting facts to refute Comey's FBI findings and the findings of the OIG report.

decedent
07-21-2016, 08:14 AM
Factual evidence has been posted, you ignore.

You've basically called Comey and the OIG report liars with nothing but 'because I said so'.

Try posting facts to refute Comey's FBI findings and the findings of the OIG report.

Sorry, but you posted nothing substantial. How about you tell us what "lies" Comey was referring to.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2016, 08:21 AM
He lawyers handed over the papers. I'd like to know how you knew she knowingly lied about what her lawyers did. But it doesn't matter: I gave @hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403) that one and counted it as a lie. So there's one so far.

The director of the FBI said otherwise. Are you calling him a liar?

decedent
07-21-2016, 08:28 AM
The director of the FBI said otherwise. Are you calling him a liar?

Nope.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 08:34 AM
Sorry, but you posted nothing substantial. How about you tell us what "lies" Comey was referring to.

Already have. Try rereading your thread from the beginning and try to keep up.

If you'd prefer I just post one lie per thread so you have the time, and apparently the capability to understand, not a problem. Just say so.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Nope.

Then the ones who are lying are the ones who claim he didn't say what he clearly said.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2016, 08:39 AM
Already have. Try rereading your thread from the beginning and try to keep up.

If you'd prefer I just post one lie per thread so you have the time, and apparently the capability to understand, not a problem. Just say so.

The boot lickers obviously have completely turned a blind eye to the truth. It's obvious that they don't care.

It's incredible.

decedent
07-21-2016, 08:46 AM
So basically, Hillary didn't lie.

Tahuyaman
07-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Some may call me a hero....

I call you another word which begins with an h and it certainly isn't hero.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:08 AM
So basically, Hillary didn't lie.

Four have been posted, one you agreed with and three you ignored.

You continual factless spin is a reflection on you and only you.

del
07-21-2016, 09:12 AM
http://www.moldychum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/3-1-680x1024.jpg

just outstanding work

Safety
07-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Caught the limit today...

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:30 AM
http://www.moldychum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/3-1-680x1024.jpg

just outstanding work

Yup, just another hill-bot unable to refute the facts.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:31 AM
Caught the limit today...

Three so far, decedent, del and Safety. :grin:

Safety
07-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Three so far, decedent, del and Safety. :grin:
Hey, any day now, right?

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:41 AM
Hey, any day now, right?

Oh stop it Safety, you and I both know Hillary and the hill-bots lie about her email kerfuffel EVERY DAY.

Safety
07-21-2016, 09:42 AM
Oh stop it Safety, you and I both know Hillary and the hill-bots lie about her email kerfuffel EVERY DAY.

Yes, there is alot of lying going on...

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:46 AM
Yes, there is alot of lying going on...

Well decedent sho-nuff has a problem refuting Comey's FBI and the OIG reports.

Reckon you can do better ??

Safety
07-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Well decedent sho-nuff has a problem refuting Comey's FBI and the OIG reports.

Reckon you can do better ??

Nah, I put my fishing pole up and took my waders off.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:57 AM
Nah, I put my fishing pole up and took my waders off.

Reckon decedent is sad now ?? knowing no one is coming to his nonfactual defense.

Bethere
07-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Be so kind and produce and or link the quotes to Comey's statements verifying your statements @Bethere (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1988)

Thanks

Why did you guys have comey testify before congress if you weren't going to listen to what he had to say?

No breaches.

Guccifer is a liar and proven wrong.

No email that was labeled classified at the time.

All others were retroactively classified.

His testimony is public record. Read it for yourself.

Thanks again.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 11:12 AM
Why did you guys have comey testify before congress if you weren't going to listen to what he had to say?

No breaches.

Thanks again.

(1) When the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Tuesday that his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” both private experts and federal investigators immediately understood his meaning: It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html

(2) Guccifer never gained access to HC's server, correct.

(3) Comey's words; "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation," Comey said of some of the top secret chains.

You just made the case for HC's incompetence.

His testimony, his presser and the OIG report are public record. Read it for yourself.

Oh, and you're welcome.

decedent
07-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Four have been posted, one you agreed with and three you ignored.

You continual factless spin is a reflection on you and only you.

You're right: I'm factless. You presented none.

The narrative is that Hillary is "corrupt," "unfit for office," and a "liar." There must be some examples of her deceit. Why can't anyone find them?

Tahuyaman
07-21-2016, 11:16 AM
Being a hack should be embarrassing.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 11:34 AM

The narrative is that Hillary is "corrupt," "unfit for office," and a "liar." There must be some examples of her deceit. Why can't anyone find them?

The naritive is;

What did Hillary lie about? Please just give me some examples with quotes.

And I've posted 4 investigative facts, FBI and OIG investigations which you have not refuted/debunked.

Your attempt to move the goal posts at this point is 3rd grade at best.

del
07-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Reckon decedent is sad now ?? knowing no one is coming to his nonfactual defense.

he's probably putting ice on his stomach muscles.

it helps.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 12:51 PM
he's probably putting ice on his stomach muscles.

it helps.

Maybe decedent should think with his brain and not his lower extremities. Might not hurt as much.

Of course you're most welcome to refute Comey's and the OIG reports also.

birddog
07-21-2016, 01:03 PM

A person like you who displays biased ignorance is difficult to reason with. Sad!

decedent
07-21-2016, 01:58 PM
A person like you who displays biased ignorance is difficult to reason with. Sad!

Don't fret none. I think Hillary told a lie about 20 years ago.

del
07-21-2016, 02:05 PM
Maybe decedent should think with his brain and not his lower extremities. Might not hurt as much.

Of course you're most welcome to refute Comey's and the OIG reports also.

i prefer to laugh, thanks.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 02:11 PM
Don't fret none. I think Hillary told a lie about 20 years ago.

Being willfully ignorant is sad. Why do you believe Comey and the OIG lied ??

hanger4
07-21-2016, 02:14 PM
i prefer to laugh, thanks.

No, you prefer snark to any sort of meaningful discussion.

AZ Jim
07-21-2016, 02:38 PM
No, you prefer snark to any sort of meaningful discussion.When did you ever take part in a meaningful discussion?

decedent
07-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Being willfully ignorant is sad. Why do you believe Comey and the OIG lied ??

Seems like everyone's a liar lately.

I don't know what Comey and the OIG did, but I don't recall them mentioning anything about Hillary lying.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 02:45 PM
When did you ever take part in a meaningful discussion?

You may have a point, between you and decedent and a few others a meaningful discussion is next to impossible.

It seems whenever y'alls points and or logic is countered to which you have no answer you turn to snark, deflection or distraction.

del
07-21-2016, 02:48 PM
No, you prefer snark to any sort of meaningful discussion.

that's what i said.

also, you misspelled beating a dead horse

decedent
07-21-2016, 02:52 PM
You may have a point, between you and decedent and a few others a meaningful discussion is next to impossible.

It seems whenever y'alls points and or logic is countered to which you have no answer you turn to snark, deflection or distraction.

I'm just waiting for some quotes of these lies. I've been very patient.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Seems like everyone's a liar lately.

I don't know what Comey and the OIG did, but I don't recall them mentioning anything about Hillary lying.

Seriously ?? Are you willfully ignoring the FBI and OIG investigative reports or having difficulty with reading comprehension ??

AZ Jim
07-21-2016, 02:53 PM
Seriously ?? Are you willfully ignoring the FBI and OIG investigative reports or having difficulty with reading comprehension ??Deflection.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm just waiting for some quotes of these lies. I've been very patient.

Been there, done that.

Gowdy asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

And patient is mine.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 03:24 PM
Deflection.

Posting Hillary's email lies in a thread requesting the posting of Hillary's email lies with quotes from Comey's testimony and the OIG report is deflection ??

Seriously AZ Jim ??

Bethere
07-21-2016, 05:39 PM
(1) When the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Tuesday that his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” both private experts and federal investigators immediately understood his meaning: It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html

(2) Guccifer never gained access to HC's server, correct.

(3) Comey's words; "There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation," Comey said of some of the top secret chains.

You just made the case for HC's incompetence.

His testimony, his presser and the OIG report are public record. Read it for yourself.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Straightening out your misconceptions is my pleasure. It is its own reward. You owe me nothing:

Asked about the three documents with the “c” markings suggesting that the lines included classified information, Comey told Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.) that they were not properly marked in accordance with the State manual.
“According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?” Cartwright asked, to which Comey responded in the affirmative.
Asked whether there was a header that contained the “c” in the text, Comey said the “c” denoting classified material “was in the body in the text but there was no header on the email or in the text.”
“So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified,” Cartwright remarked. “Am I correct in that?”
Comey called it a “reasonable inference.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/james-comey-testimony-clinton-email-225224#ixzz4F5NKyWCb
Follow us: @politico on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=politico) | Politico on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=Politico)

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 05:46 PM

The video that I posted shows many. You know it. Everyone knows it. You are trolling. I almost didn't post in your thread; I had a feeling that you would do exactly what you did.

You never had any credibility on the Forum, but you confirmed it here with every post in response to your initial post.

del
07-21-2016, 05:50 PM
he'll probably cry himself to sleep now.

hanger4
07-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Straightening out your misconceptions is my pleasure. It is its own reward. You owe me nothing:

Asked about the three documents with the “c” markings suggesting that the lines included classified information, Comey told Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.) that they were not properly marked in accordance with the State manual.
“According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?” Cartwright asked, to which Comey responded in the affirmative.
Asked whether there was a header that contained the “c” in the text, Comey said the “c” denoting classified material “was in the body in the text but there was no header on the email or in the text.”
“So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified,” Cartwright remarked. “Am I correct in that?”
Comey called it a “reasonable inference.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/james-comey-testimony-clinton-email-225224#ixzz4F5NKyWCb
Follow us: @politico on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=politico) | Politico on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=Politico)

And lets not forget what else Comey said;

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."
"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

BTW thanks for contributing to case of Hillary's incompetence as SoS.

Bethere
07-21-2016, 06:43 PM
And lets not forget what else Comey said;

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."
"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

BTW thanks for contributing to case of Hillary's incompetence as SoS.

I don't spend my whole day here. I just picked one example of your handiwork to implode.

Are we in agreement that comey acknowledged that there were no docs marked classified on the server?

hanger4
07-21-2016, 07:18 PM
I don't spend my whole day here. I just picked one example of your handiwork to implode.

Are we in agreement that comey acknowledged that there were no docs marked classified on the server?

And I'm glad you're making the case for Hillary's incompetence while handling classified information on her home-brew email server.

See how that works ??

stjames1_53
07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
she looks like a Dr. Seuss character......
Or maybe Jabba the Hut:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Medf3c2f00380f87bbe9dfc584909609bo1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=328&h=175

decedent
07-21-2016, 07:59 PM
And I'm glad you're making the case for Hillary's incompetence while handling classified information on her home-brew email server.

See how that works ??

Soooo.... she didn't lie, but she's incompetent.

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 08:00 PM

Are you playing dumb ??

Oh, that's not play. That's simply reality.

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 08:04 PM

You spelled Beelzebub wrong, horsefly.

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 08:09 PM

No breaches.

Thanks again.

He asked for links, asspimple. Not your bullsh!t fiction.

stjames1_53
07-21-2016, 08:15 PM

so, you'd vote for someone you admit is incompetent or just plain stupid..............and trust that person to run this country.......... hell son, she can't even run the State Dept and you think she qualified to be president?
just a plain OMG!

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M483d7446f76e1989b3a508f2d20941afo1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=247&h=186

del
07-21-2016, 08:23 PM
i'm always impressed by arguments that involve bolding and bad pics of hillary

i'm convinced now

hanger4
07-21-2016, 08:24 PM

BTW decedent I forgot to mention, handing off classified materials to those (her lawyers) without security clearances is a crime also.

I know, I know she didn't know classified information was in her emails, right ??

hanger4
07-21-2016, 08:29 PM

She did lie. The OIG and FBI investigations refuted most every excuse she threw on the wall.

stjames1_53
07-21-2016, 08:46 PM
i'm always impressed by arguments that involve bolding and bad pics of hillary

i'm convinced now

You're not too hard to impress since you're applying the Lying Hillary Standard to yourself.

Mark III
07-21-2016, 09:12 PM

What Comey was referring to was that she used multiple phones and devices over the course of 4 years, not that she used multiple at the same time. Do your homework.

del
07-21-2016, 09:23 PM
You're not too hard to impress since you're applying the Lying Hillary Standard to yourself.

philately

take it up

hanger4
07-21-2016, 09:41 PM
What Comey was referring to was that she used multiple phones and devices over the course of 4 years, not that she used multiple at the same time. Do your homework.

I did my homework.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2015/07/13/email-facts/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577d35cbe4b0a629c1ab7bdb

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/31/hillary-clinton-ipad-email-blackberry

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/politics/hillary-clinton-ipad-e-mail-devices/

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 10:43 PM

:facepalm:

You are an ignorant hack.

Bethere
07-21-2016, 11:32 PM
He asked for links, asspimple. Not your bullsh!t fiction.

Comey's testimony is a matter of public record.

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Comey's testimony is a matter of public record.

It sure is.

And you didn't cite it on those specific points because it contradicts the nonsense you're attempting to claim.

Bethere
07-21-2016, 11:37 PM

See how that works ??

You've already lost one presidential election based on obamacare and benghazi. Doing it twice?

You and your doomed party aren't positioned well to call anyone else an "asspimple."

Bethere
07-22-2016, 01:47 AM

See how that works ??

He said nothing about incompetence, did he? Are you one of these posters who make up quotes for our founding fathers, too?

"I can be used like a puppet! "--Thomas Jefferson, letter to the Danbury ministry.

decedent
07-22-2016, 03:00 AM
BTW @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267) I forgot to mention, handing off classified materials to those (her lawyers) without security clearances is a crime also.

I know, I know she didn't know classified information was in her emails, right ??

The lawyers who reviewed the documents received state clearance in 2014. Comey saw no evidence that she was acting with criminal intent in her engagement with her lawyers.

decedent
07-22-2016, 03:06 AM
so, you'd vote for someone you admit is incompetent or just plain stupid..............and trust that person to run this country.......... hell son, she can't even run the State Dept and you think she qualified to be president?
just a plain OMG!

I guess you're new to this sarcasm thing. If there's one thing this thread has shown, it's that Hillary isn't a liar or incompetent.

How many bankruptcies did Hillary have? I can't think of a less qualified person to be a government leader than a corrupt, foul mouthed mafioso who couldn't even run his strip clubs properly.

Common
07-22-2016, 03:56 AM
:facepalm:

You are an ignorant hack.

No hes not, hes a liberal hes a special person here

stjames1_53
07-22-2016, 06:35 AM
I guess you're new to this sarcasm thing. If there's one thing this thread has shown, it's that Hillary isn't a liar or incompetent.

How many bankruptcies did Hillary have? I can't think of a less qualified person to be a government leader than a corrupt, foul mouthed mafioso who couldn't even run his strip clubs properly.

so, you eat your crow with hot sauce..............got it
BTW, where's the proof he even owned a strip club?
And proof of his personal bankruptcies? You're another one who doesn't know the difference between a Chapter 11 and a Chapter 13

hanger4
07-22-2016, 07:02 AM
You've already lost one presidential election based on obamacare and benghazi. Doing it twice?

You and your doomed party aren't positioned well to call anyone else an "asspimple."

Why deflect Bethere ??

hanger4
07-22-2016, 07:08 AM
He said nothing about incompetence, did he? Are you one of these posters who make up quotes for our founding fathers, too?

"I can be used like a puppet! "--Thomas Jefferson, letter to the Danbury ministry.

Did I quote Comey saying "incompetence" ?? I can quote Comey saying "extremely careless".

What would you call an SoS who set up a home-brew unsecured email server for State Dept business knowing she'd be handling classified information ??

hanger4
07-22-2016, 07:26 AM
The lawyers who reviewed the documents received state clearance in 2014. Comey saw no evidence that she was acting with criminal intent in her engagement with her lawyers.

"In a fiery exchange towards the end of today’s testimony with Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Director Comey revealed that Clinton’s attorneys did not have proper security clearances."

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/5-revealing-moments-from-fbi-director-james-comeys-congressional-testimony/

Don't know where your info is coming from, but it would behoove you to change sources.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 07:31 AM

"If there's one thing this thread has shown, it's that Hillary isn't a liar or incompetent."

Unbelievable. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad. That statment means Comey and the OIG lied.

decedent
07-22-2016, 11:31 AM
"In a fiery exchange towards the end of today’s testimony with Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Director Comey revealed that Clinton’s attorneys did not have proper security clearances."

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/5-revealing-moments-from-fbi-director-james-comeys-congressional-testimony/

Don't know where your info is coming from, but it would behoove you to change sources.

"Hillary Clinton's legal team received "top secret" security clearances from the State Department in the weeks before they handed over 55,000 pages of emails, raising questions as to whether they were aware of the highly sensitive material hidden in Clinton's private communications." -- Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-lawyer-got-clearance-just-before-handling-emails/article/2570863)

decedent
07-22-2016, 11:33 AM
"If there's one thing this thread has shown, it's that Hillary isn't a liar or incompetent."

Unbelievable. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad. That statment means Comey and the OIG lied.

Did Comey or the OIG say that she lied?

You drank too much Kool Aid.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 11:52 AM
"Hillary Clinton's legal team received "top secret" security clearances from the State Department in the weeks before they handed over 55,000 pages of emails, raising questions as to whether they were aware of the highly sensitive material hidden in Clinton's private communications." -- Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-lawyer-got-clearance-just-before-handling-emails/article/2570863)

"2:30 p.m. Comey tells Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, that there is "no doubt" that some of Clinton's lawyers who sifted through her emails did not have security clearance.

"Did Hillary Clinton give non-cleared people access to classified information?" Chaffetz asked.

"Yes," Comey said, though he noted that there was no evidence of criminal intent by Clinton in allowing her lawyers to sort through the emails."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-comey-hillary-clinton-email/

Tell me again Comey lied.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Did Comey or the OIG say that she lied?

You drank too much Kool Aid.

Can you read ??

Bethere
07-22-2016, 03:16 PM
"2:30 p.m. Comey tells Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, that there is "no doubt" that some of Clinton's lawyers who sifted through her emails did not have security clearance.

"Did Hillary Clinton give non-cleared people access to classified information?" Chaffetz asked.

"Yes," Comey said, though he noted that there was no evidence of criminal intent by Clinton in allowing her lawyers to sort through the emails."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-comey-hillary-clinton-email/

Tell me again Comey lied.

There were no email on her system corrrectly marked secret.

No one at the time needed clearance.

Comey didn't lie and neither did Clinton.

Only after some was retroactively classified was it appropriate.

Bethere
07-22-2016, 03:18 PM
Can you read ??

Every forum has a defensive right wing poster futilely engaged in ad hominem. You are ours.

Peter1469
07-22-2016, 04:46 PM

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are deliberately posting falsehoods.

Both is certainly possible.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 04:52 PM

Are you ignoring this statement by Comey ??

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

or just don't understand what he said ??

hanger4
07-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Every forum has a defensive right wing poster futilely engaged in ad hominem. You are ours.

Every forum has a defensive left wing poster who has no idea what ad hominem is. You are ours.

Peter1469
07-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Every forum has a defensive left wing poster who has no idea what ad hominem is. You are ours.
One of many.

Bethere
07-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Are you ignoring this statement by Comey ??

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

or just don't understand what he said ??

Not one of them was marked confidential.

“No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case,” Comey concluded. “This investigation was done honestly, competently and independently.”

decedent
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Can you read ??

No. I've been faking it all along. Maybe that's why I see no evidence of Hillary's long history of lies.

Bethere
07-22-2016, 05:53 PM

Insinuating that someone is illiterate because he/she fails to agree with you is definitely ad hominem.

Please make a note of it.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Insinuating that someone is illiterate because he/she fails to agree with you is definitely ad hominem.

Please make a note of it.

ad hominem

1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Sorry Bethere, his lack of reading skills has everything to do with position he's taking.

Bethere
07-22-2016, 06:11 PM
ad hominem

1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Sorry Bethere, his lack of reading skills has everything to do with position he's taking.

Can you read?

hanger4
07-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Not one of them was marked confidential.

“No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case,” Comey concluded. “This investigation was done honestly, competently and independently.”

You seem to have tough time with reading comprehension;

Incompetence as SoS.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Can you read?

Oh cool some more cartoon kids. :handscapping:

Bethere
07-22-2016, 06:17 PM
You seem to have tough time with reading comprehension;

Incompetence as SoS.

More ad hominem! You must be very frustrated.

hanger4
07-22-2016, 08:26 PM
More ad hominem! You must be very frustrated.

You should study up on the meaning of ad hominem. I've already posted it.

Peter1469
07-22-2016, 08:33 PM
I remember landing under sniper fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

Not just a lie. But a really big one that had video evidence to prove it was a lie.

Oops.

Now wait for the hard left to deny....

and

go

Bethere
07-22-2016, 11:16 PM
You should study up on the meaning of ad hominem. I've already posted it.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right!

hanger4
07-23-2016, 04:32 AM
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right!

Let's see now, you're posting cartoons thinking that makes some sort of point and copying others sig line thinking that makes some sort of point.

Do you even have a point ??

stjames1_53
07-23-2016, 06:36 AM
You can catch Hildebeast, with the smoking gun, standing over the body, with 6 holes in him/her, in an otherwise empty room, and her followers would still deny any involvement on her part.
"That person pulled a Foster."
You're wasting time on these folks.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:49 AM
You can catch Hildebeast, with the smoking gun, standing over the body, with 6 holes in him/her, in an otherwise empty room, and her followers would still deny any involvement on her part.

I know, but it's fun watching them twist, contort, ignore and just plain lie about the facts surrounding HC's email kerfuffel.

It's even more fun watching them inadvertently make the case for Hillary's incompetence as SoS.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Let's see now, you're posting cartoons thinking that makes some sort of point and copying others sig line thinking that makes some sort of point.

Do you even have a point ??
Absolutely:

After 9 congressional investigations and 1 fbi investigation you guys have nothing.

Presidential election 2016 is over. You lost.

Thanks for playing our game.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Absolutely:

After 9 congressional investigations and 1 fbi investigation you guys have nothing.

We have Hillary's incompetence as SoS in fullview.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Absolutely:

Read what Comey said about Hillary. She is clearly not fit to take trash from a secured federal building much less hold public office.

Subdermal
07-23-2016, 04:27 PM
The OP has asked for help. In commiserating with the OP's state of affairs, the other mentally helpless leftists have likewise pleaded for help.

Help is on its way. I have secured anti-psychotic medication for each of you. Perhaps your inability to perceive reality will dissipate.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Read what Comey said about Hillary. She is clearly not fit to take trash from a secured federal building much less hold public office.

Just think if she's elected she could be the first President elected that couldn't pass a background check.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Read what Comey said about Hillary. She is clearly not fit to take trash from a secured federal building much less hold public office.And yet she is going to win easily like Secretariat, or the 75 Reds.Why?Because your doomed party once again failed to offer a sane alternative.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Just think if she's elected she could be the first President elected that couldn't pass a background check.

I know you are big on using the right words, so you must have meant "who" couldn't pass a background check.

You are welcome.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 05:15 PM
And yet she is going to win easily like Secretariat, or the 75 Reds.Why?Because your doomed party once again failed to offer a sane alternative.

Thinking a candidate with a flippant, lackadaisical and incompetent attitude toward national security is sane is most definitely insane.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:21 PM
Thinking a candidate with a flippant, lackadaisical and incompetent attitude toward national security is sane is most definitely insane.

Please show me where I said anything about her sanity. I mentioned instead how your doomed party failed to offer a sane alternative.

Do other posters appreciate it when you make up dialog on their behalf?

I don't.

If you ask me nicely I'll tell you what I think of Hillary and her mental state.

Your words are never an adequate substitute for mine.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 05:22 PM
I know you are big on using the right words, so you must have meant "who" couldn't pass a background check.

You are welcome.

If it helps you sleep at night 'who couldn't pass a background check'.

Is this what you do when you have no rebuttal play grammar Nazi ?? Do you play spelling Nazi too ?? How about syntax Nazi ??

Just askin.

Subdermal
07-23-2016, 05:26 PM

You are welcome.

Nah. She's a thing.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 05:28 PM

Bill never would have passed a background check. The security managers government-wide were furious.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 05:29 PM
And yet she is going to win easily like Secretariat, or the 75 Reds.Why?Because your doomed party once again failed to offer a sane alternative.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Are there enough non-fans to vote for crooked Hillary? Fans don't care. Non-fans have honor. I don't see them voting for that trash.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:31 PM
If it helps you sleep at night 'who couldn't pass a background check'.

Is this what you do when you have no rebuttal play grammar Nazi ?? Do you play spelling Nazi too ?? How about syntax Nazi ??

Just askin.

And for the record, comey never said flippant, lackadaisical or incompetent .

I doubt the director would appreciate you making up dialog for him either.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Please show me where I said anything about her sanity. I mentioned instead how your doomed party failed to offer a sane alternative.

Do other posters appreciate it when you make up dialog on their behalf?

I don't.

If you ask me nicely I'll tell you what I think of Hillary and her mental state.

Your words are never an adequate substitute for mine.

"Your doomed party failed to offer a sane alternative" Exactly, and that infers the Dems did offer a sane candidate. I made nothing up.

decedent
07-23-2016, 05:34 PM

We're just asking for a quote. It's very simple.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't be so sure.

Are there enough non-fans to vote for crooked Hillary? Fans don't care. Non-fans have honor. I don't see them voting for that trash.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 05:40 PM

What the Director did is unheard of. That sort of thing simply is not done. Period.

He must have been furious with her and with the Administration that he knew would protect her. He called her a piece of shit. There is no way to claim otherwise.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 05:41 PM

https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheheavensdeclare.net% 2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F09%2FLucifer-Fallen-Gustave-Dore-Wikipedia-US-public-domain.jpg&sp=670b1ee2c40a3378a0cd4c41bf757896

Tahuyaman
07-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Hillary Clinton is a liar?
Yes. Absolutely.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:50 PM
What the Director did is unheard of. That sort of thing simply is not done. Period.

He must have been furious with her and with the Administration that he knew would protect her. He called her a piece of $#@!. There is no way to claim otherwise.

The bestest part was that you had what your doomed party needed after the press conference but your elected thugs just had to make him testify before Congress.

That forced testimony ruined your case.

No emails that were marked secret.

No known breaches of the server.

We really couldn't have done it without losers like Gowdy, Chaffetz, and the midget-sized Jordan.

Good times.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 05:50 PM

What did he say Bethere ??

hanger4
07-23-2016, 05:53 PM

You've been supplied several. You accepted one and ignored the rest.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 05:58 PM
What did he say Bethere ??

Tahuyaman
07-23-2016, 06:02 PM
You can show the quotes and post the videos of the FBI director's words until the cows come home. These hacks are going to deny it until the day they die.

For some reason, the Clinton's have this ability to gain 100% loyalty no matter what.

I can somewhat understand it when it comes to Bill Clinton. He has the ability to make people believe he is talking to them individually when he speaks. In spite of his known character flaws, he's likable. He's a gifted communicator.

I can't understand it with Hillary Clinton though. She just cones off as disingenuous and insincere. She has never been portrayed as likable. She's quite dislikable.

I guess she benefits from Bill's charisma.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:05 PM
The bestest part was that you had what your doomed party needed after the press conference but your elected thugs just had to make him testify before Congress.

We really couldn't have done it without losers like Gowdy, Chaffetz, and the midget-sized Jordan.

Good times.

"No emails that were marked secret"

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.

"No known breaches of the server."

But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence.

Do you just ignore these words by Comey ?? or do you need to seek out better sources ??

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:08 PM

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.

But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence.

Do you just ignore these words by Comey ?? or do you need to seek out better sources ??

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:11 PM

Why'd you leave out "extremely careless" Bethere ??

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:16 PM
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Run out of argument again ?? Dang dude, what's that 3 times now in this thread ??

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Why'd you leave out "extremely careless" Bethere ??

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 06:25 PM

Good times.

I have no party. WTF is wrong with you?

When you get your foot off your dick, provide an answer to my question above.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:27 PM

Oooooooooh nooooooooo not the cartoon treatment.

What's that 4 times now ?? If you're in need of an argument I suggest you change sources. What you use now seems to be leading you astray.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 06:29 PM

The issue for prosecution was the gross negligent element. It was a valid concern. I am not sure that I would have taken that case when I was a prosecutor.

She is clearly guilty of the charge, the question is what would a jury do with it. And whether an appeal court or SCOTUS would find the gross negligence element to be unconstitutional.

But that ignores the damage that Comey's statement did. It was unprecedented. Its purpose was only to do one thing.

Tell voters that Hillary is a pos. Trash. Untrustworthy.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:31 PM
I have no party. WTF is wrong with you?

When you get your foot off your dick, provide an answer to my question above.

Did you vote for Sarah Palin?

Did you vote for Paul Ryan?

Are you planning to vote for trump?

If so, you are a Republican.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 06:33 PM

no
no
no

When you feel the need to tell me who I am, STFU. Is that clear?

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:33 PM

Sarah Palin ?? What are you talking about ??

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 06:34 PM
Sarah Palin ?? What are you talking about ??

Lost.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:35 PM
The issue for prosecution was the gross negligent element. It was a valid concern. I am not sure that I would have taken that case when I was a prosecutor.

She is clearly guilty of the charge, the question is what would a jury do with it. And whether an appeal court or SCOTUS would find the gross negligence element to be unconstitutional.

But that ignores the damage that Comey's statement did. It was unprecedented. Its purpose was only to do one thing.

Tell voters that Hillary is a pos. Trash. Untrustworthy.

Comey wouldn't view you as a reasonable prosecutor.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 06:35 PM

Nice weasel logic.

They weren't "marked" secret, yet they were still classified as secret and top secret.

Apparently, you expect people to believe that Hillary Clinton sent hundreds of emails containing secret and top secret information without realizing it.

In other words, you expect us to believe she is grossly incompetent as opposed to being a pathological liar.

In either case, she comes off looking bad.

Hey, more weasel logic.

Because anyone who has even a cursory understanding of cyber security knows that breaches can be difficult to detect, especially when it involves state actors using highly sophisticated methods.

I wonder, do you feel a slight twinge of shame as you're peddling this trite sophistry?

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 06:36 PM
Comey wouldn't view you as a reasonable prosecutor.

You can't read.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 06:38 PM

You probably think anyone who is opposed to Hillary Clinton is a Republican. I guess it never occurred to you that there are plenty of non-partisan reasons for disliking her.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Bethere, if there is one thing this forum needed, it's another mindless apologist for Hillary Clinton. So glad you're here.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:42 PM
You can't read.

I read well.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Nice weasel logic.

They weren't "marked" secret, yet they were still classified as secret and top secret.

Apparently, you expect people to believe that Hillary Clinton sent hundreds of emails containing secret and top secret information without realizing it.

In other words, you expect us to believe she is grossly incompetent as opposed to being a pathological liar.

In either case, she comes off looking bad.

Hey, more weasel logic.

Because anyone who has even a cursory understanding of cyber security knows that breaches can be difficult to detect, especially when it involves state actors using highly sophisticated methods.

I wonder, do you feel a slight twinge of shame as you're peddling this trite sophistry?

This part;

"In other words, you expect us to believe she is grossly incompetent as opposed to being a pathological liar."

It's amazing to watch the defence of Hillary using Comey's words yet they can't see they're making the case for incompetence.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:47 PM
I read well.

You ignore well also.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:48 PM
This part;

"In other words, you expect us to believe she is grossly incompetent as opposed to being a pathological liar."

It's amazing to watch the defence of Hillary using Comey's words yet they can't see they're making the case for incompetence.

Comey's words didn't include, "incompetence. "

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:48 PM
You ignore well also.

I am very talented.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:52 PM

What did they include Bethere ??

Ethereal

Feel free to explain the difference between "extremely careless" and "incompetent" then. We've asked other Hillary supporters the same question and they failed to provide an adequate response.

Ethereal
I am very talented.

At peddling sophistry, perhaps.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:54 PM
What did they include Bethere ??

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 06:55 PM

"...extremely careless..."

hanger4
07-23-2016, 06:57 PM
I am very talented.

Ignoring salient facts is not a talent I'd brag about.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 06:58 PM
Feel free to explain the difference between "extremely careless" and "incompetent" then. We've asked other Hillary supporters the same question and they failed to provide an adequate response.

You must be competent to be careless.

You cannot be both incompetent and careless.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:06 PM

This makes absolutely no sense.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 07:07 PM

That's 'extremely careless' Bethere.

If you were truly talented at ignoring nobody would notice.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 07:08 PM
This makes absolutely no sense.

Sure it does. You were careless to give me the opportunity to say that.

If you would have done it differently you might have achieved a different outcome.

Hanger 4 is incompetent. Nothing he does could alter his fate.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:12 PM

If you would have done it differently you might have achieved a different outcome.

I guess you think being cute is some kind of an argument. It's not.

Your previous statements didn't make any sense. They were just empty assertions with no discernible basis in logic.

Try again.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 07:14 PM

And yet you've refuted nothing, mostly ignore, post cartoons and C&P others sig lines.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 07:14 PM
I guess you think being cute is some kind of an argument. It's not.

Your previous statements didn't make any sense. They were just empty assertions with no discernible basis in logic.

Try again.

I am somewhat stunned that you think I am cute.

It must be my waaaay cool avatar!

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:17 PM

Refuting Clinton supporters is like taking candy from a baby.

The only problem is that they are pathologically incapable of recognizing that they've been trounced.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 07:19 PM

You're bad at deflection too. Must be another one of your talents.

Bethere
07-23-2016, 07:22 PM
Refuting Clinton supporters is like taking candy from a baby.

The only problem is that they are pathologically incapable of recognizing that they've been trounced.

That's the cool part!

We have a contest in November which will settle all scores.

Why not start a thread about predicting the outcome. Let's all lock in our predictions now!

Unless you are chicken?

The last time this happened they had a "better than bethere" contest.

No one was.

Base it on the electoral college.

Do it, hero. Start the thread.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:24 PM
That's the cool part!

Why not start a thread about predicting the outcome. Let's all lock in our predictions now!

Unless you are chicken?

No one was.

The outcome of a presidential election does not determine truth.

hanger4
07-23-2016, 07:27 PM
That's the cool part!

Unless you are chicken?

No one was.

Can't refute Hillary's lies or make an argument debunking her incompetence so lets totally change the topic.

What a joke. I laughed.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:29 PM
Can't refute Hillary's lies or make an argument debunking her incompetence so lets totally change the topic.

What a joke. I laughed.

Typical Clinton supporter.

Posts dripping with self-importance and condescension, yet totally incapable of making a reasonable argument in defense of their position.

These people are dangerously deluded.

stjames1_53
07-23-2016, 07:30 PM

like I said, nothing would matter to you. You're married to her hem....
But she lied about Benghazi being all about a video..........even called one of the slain's mother's a liar....

https://youtu.be/QSooz2wXpes

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/feb/09/what-did-hillary-clinton-tell-families-people-who-/
https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/93521217-emails-reveal-hillary-had-youtube-block-benghazi-videos
why have those vidoes of her statement removed, or even attempted to have them removed from the public eye

hanger4
07-23-2016, 07:33 PM
The outcome of a presidential election does not determine truth.

Crappy attempt at deflection.

Ethereal
07-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Crappy attempt at deflection.

Indeed. But "bethere" probably thought it was really clever.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 08:16 PM
I read well.

You can't read. You can make a biased claim and stick to it regardless of the facts.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 08:17 PM
We have a

https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsustainablesecurity.f iles.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F10%2Fmq1-predator-drone.jpg&sp=67f03e062bdc296efd3bdbf0e02fc167

decedent
07-23-2016, 10:03 PM

We are discussing lies from Hillary, not Comey. Hillary is a serial liar, so there must be tons of examples you can offer. Why is it so difficult?

Safety
07-23-2016, 10:04 PM
Operators are standing by...

decedent
07-23-2016, 10:05 PM
like I said, nothing would matter to you. You're married to her hem....
But she lied about Benghazi being all about a video..........even called one of the slain's mother's a liar....

She never did any of that. You can't offer proof because it didn't happen. What else you got?

hanger4
07-23-2016, 10:27 PM
We are discussing lies from Hillary, not Comey. Hillary is a serial liar, so there must be tons of examples you can offer. Why is it so difficult?

For starters what you quoted by me wasn't directed toward you. Twas a conversation with Bethere.

Secondly as previously stated numerous lies have been posted. One you accepted the others you continue to ignore.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 04:05 AM
This thread still going on? The troll was given numerous examples to answer his question. He doesn't care. He just says, no.

lol

hanger4
07-24-2016, 05:45 AM
This thread still going on? The troll was given numerous examples to answer his question. He doesn't care. He just says, no.

lol

Yeah, decedent is pretty much denying water is wet.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 05:48 AM
Yeah, @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267) is pretty much denying water is wet.

His fan status is not in doubt.

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 06:16 AM
She never did any of that. You can't offer proof because it didn't happen. What else you got?

it did happen..............I just gave it.
like others, and I will say...you would deny it even if YOU witnessed it. You would lie to a cop about it.
That's all the proof we need. You lie but not as good as her.............

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 06:17 AM
Yeah, @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267) is pretty much denying water is wet.

yup, you could toss a bucket of water on him, and he'd say prove he was wet...........

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 06:19 AM

lol

we just might be talking to Granny Cankles herself..............he must be practicing to be a politician, Democrat Party Member. He thinks that will save him from Granny's Purge..........

Oboe
07-24-2016, 06:21 AM
Why argue with this f*ing idiot?

hanger4
07-24-2016, 06:36 AM
Why argue with this f*ing idiot?

Be nice. Twas unnecessary.

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 07:45 AM
His fan status is not in doubt.

Ya gotta wonder if he even knows why he's voting for Granny Cankles......
I suspect he thinks Huma will be his reward................

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 07:48 AM
Ya gotta wonder if he even knows why he's voting for Granny Cankles......
I suspect he thinks Huma will be his reward................

True fans don't need rewards. Being allowed to lick her boots clean will be heaven.

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 07:52 AM
I wonder if he can explain where that missing 6 billion dollars ended up.............He'll lie, you can count on that, or play totally stupid

Safety
07-24-2016, 07:56 AM
Isn't the topic about Hillary and not other members?

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 08:03 AM
The OP is a troll. He asked a specific question. Got numerous specific answers. And says tell me the answer.

Members see this and beat him up over it. He deserves it.

hanger4
07-24-2016, 08:08 AM
Isn't the topic about Hillary and not other members?

Well, when one asks for quotes as the crux of it's OP then ignores the quotes and demands the quotes it sort a becomes about the thread author.

Me thinks it's mental health may be in question.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Well, when one asks for quotes as the crux of it's OP then ignores the quotes and demands the quotes it sort a becomes about the thread author.

He is a nut.

And a troll.

Safety
07-24-2016, 08:58 AM
The OP is a troll. He asked a specific question. Got numerous specific answers. And says tell me the answer.

Members see this and beat him up over it. He deserves it.

Disagree, for if the member is troll and this was a troll thread, everyone has the choice to participate. It shouldn't be about the member, although I myself am guilty of it, nonetheless....

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 09:00 AM
I don't think that there are enough pharmacies to fill the prescriptions necessary.

hanger4
07-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Disagree, for if the member is troll and this was a troll thread, everyone has the choice to participate. It shouldn't be about the member, although I myself am guilty of it, nonetheless....

When the member ignores the answers to the question he asks and continues to ask the same question, it becomes very much about the member.

Safety
07-24-2016, 10:31 AM
When the member ignores the answers to the question he asks and continues to ask the same question, it becomes very much about the member.

When it becomes about the member and not the topic, that is an attack. You have the option of not responding.

Just like tPF, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head to respond.

decedent
07-24-2016, 11:00 AM
it did happen..............I just gave it.
like others, and I will say...you would deny it even if YOU witnessed it. You would lie to a cop about it.
That's all the proof we need. You lie but not as good as her.............

You gave a video. Hillary never lied in that video. But if you can actually bother to write the quote down where she lied, that'd be great.

Nobody has given a quote of her alleged lies. Just ad hominems as they angrily realize that they've been duped into a myth.

stjames1_53
07-24-2016, 11:16 AM
You gave a video. Hillary never lied in that video. But if you can actually bother to write the quote down where she lied, that'd be great.

Nobody has given a quote of her alleged lies. Just ad hominems as they angrily realize that they've been duped into a myth.

like I said before. YOU could find her in a room with a dead body, empty except for her and the dead person, freshly shot 6 times, holding the gun, and you guys would lie to the cops.
"It was another case of Foster..."
you guys don't even know why you're voting for Hillary.....
The only thing you guys know for sure is that she's made herself one of those rich people she hates. imagine a million dollars for speaking in front of the Wall Street bankers.
http://observer.com/2016/02/why-wall-street-gives-hillary-clinton-millions-of-dollars/
and she speaks against "big money donors" .................
what a liar............

decedent
07-24-2016, 11:20 AM
like I said before. YOU could find her in a room with a dead body, empty except for her and the dead person, freshly shot 6 times, holding the gun, and you guys would lie to the cops.

You're just repeating yourself. I'm just asking for a quote from Hillary where she lied. Not a video or conjecture but a quote. Why is it so difficult?

"It was another case of Foster..."
you guys don't even know why you're voting for Hillary.....
The only thing you guys know for sure is that she's made herself one of those rich people she hates. imagine a million dollars for speaking in front of the Wall Street bankers.
http://observer.com/2016/02/why-wall-street-gives-hillary-clinton-millions-of-dollars/
and she speaks against "big money donors" .................
what a liar............

You don't have anything relevant. That's what I thought.

Can anyone else offer a quote?

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 11:36 AM
The OP is apparently unaware of the lack of support for his fugue.

Psychotics are really entertaining between doses.

Bethere
07-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Indeed. But "bethere" probably thought it was really clever.

I can't lie, I really do think it was clever.

kcvet
07-24-2016, 02:21 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/29mlqqf.jpg

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 02:52 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/29mlqqf.jpg

So good.

Bethere
07-24-2016, 03:28 PM

hanger4
07-24-2016, 03:48 PM
When it becomes about the member and not the topic, that is an attack. You have the option of not responding.

Just like tPF, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head to respond.

Geebus Safety, he asked for quotes, recieved them, ignored them and asked asked for quotes.

Questioning his motives and or mental state isn't an attack.