PDA

View Full Version : Daily Caller News Foundation Michael Moore: ‘Trump Is Going To Win

Common
07-21-2016, 08:48 AM
Chubba bubble belly, using some reverse psyhology on the democrat voter. Trying to scare them OMG Moore said trump is going to win. LMAO Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore expressed despair over the 2016 presidential race, predicting on “Real Time with Bill Maher’ that “Trump is going to win” the presidency. “To millions and millions of Americans, this was music to their ears,” Moore said following GOP convention festivities Wednesday night. “We’ve been sitting in our bubble, having a good laugh at this total shitshow, but the truth is that this plays to a lot of people that he has to win to become the next president.” I have to say, I’m sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is gonna win,” Moore continued, drawing a shocked reaction from Maher’s audience, followed by a wave of boos. Maher didn’t disagree, saying that while he only thought Trump “could” win, it was important for Moore to sound the alarm Moore said Trump had the advantage because he could pursue a “Brexit” strategy of targeting old industrial heartlands harmed by deindustrialization. “The middle of England [equivalent] is Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania,” he said. “Mitt Romney lost by 64 electoral votes. The total electoral votes of those four states in the Rust Belt: 64. All he has to do is win those four states.” Moore said Trump’s message on trade could easily resonate with the voters. A promise to put tariffs on imported cars, he said, was “music to people’s ears” during the Michigan primary. http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/21/michael-moore-trump-is-going-to-win/

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 08:50 AM
I predicted several months ago that Trump was going to win 40 States. I stand by my prediction.

Common
07-21-2016, 08:56 AM
I wouldnt bet on that sub, I think hes going to lose

Subdermal
07-21-2016, 10:35 AM
I wouldnt bet on that sub, I think hes going to lose

Prediction. Not a bet.

Bo-4
07-21-2016, 10:38 AM
I thought Moore was irrelevant?

The only way Trump wins is if we have several more big terrorist attacks on our soil and women, blacks, browns and Muslims ALL stay home on election day.

*Leave DailyCaller immediately before you rot your brain ;-)

Peter1469
07-21-2016, 05:39 PM
When I saw the picture, I thought it was Rosie O'Donnell.

MisterVeritis
07-21-2016, 05:41 PM
I predicted several months ago that Trump was going to win 40 States. I stand by my prediction.
We should check with Obama, but doesn't that leave seventeen states on the table? Or was that eighteen states?
:grin:

exotix
07-21-2016, 05:58 PM
Trump is gonna get schlonged ... simply for the electorate statistical facts.