PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Tells Bill Maher: "Trump Is Going to Win"

Cigar
07-21-2016, 10:06 AM
Moore drew gasps from the audience when he stated his belief that Trump would win the election. "I'm sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win."

The audience booed, but Maher responded that "the enemy is complacency" and he was glad Moore said it because he "certainly could win."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-moore-says-trump-is-913121

Part of me believes him ... because the only way the Democrats could lose this election, is fi Democrats don't show up and Vote. To be honest, if a Democrat doesn't Win, then nothing would be more fitting for this country than a Donald Trump Presidency.

:wink:

zelmo1234
07-21-2016, 10:25 AM
I think that the Democrats have a lot of Issues.

everyone knows that if it was one of the other GOP candidates they would be winning in a landslide.

But it would not matter because most of them were no different than Hillary.

I do agree that the nation deserves Trump. Because we need to try something new. Now what he does might be a failure, but what Hillary will do is more of the same and that is a proven failure, so I am willing to take a chance.

And I understand people not wanting to vote for a person that likely passes secrets to our enemies and is a felon.

Cigar
07-21-2016, 10:28 AM
I think that the Democrats have a lot of Issues.

everyone knows that if it was one of the other GOP candidates they would be winning in a landslide.

But it would not matter because most of them were no different than Hillary.

I do agree that the nation deserves Trump. Because we need to try something new. Now what he does might be a failure, but what Hillary will do is more of the same and that is a proven failure, so I am willing to take a chance.

And I understand people not wanting to vote for a person that likely passes secrets to our enemies and is a felon.

I'd like to know how far this country would be if we just invested in our own Infrastructure with our own Natural Human Resources who needed their country to employ them.

Imagine the possibilities ...

Oboe
07-21-2016, 10:28 AM
The democrats are driving his landslide. Every crooked thing they get caught doing, every flag burning, every lie Clinton is caught at, etc, ad infinitum. People read these forums and see Clinton supporters lying and spinning all day everyday, and it all adds up. People are sick and tired of politicians in general who lie and cheat daily, and sick and tired of the idiots who support them. So we do deserve a Trump presidency. I know that Trump and his people will try to fix the mess left by the last several administrations. He's already working on it.

So you trash dims, keep up the work, you are electing Trump. People look at you and shake their heads in stark amazement when you support a lying criminal.

AZ Jim
07-21-2016, 11:03 AM
There will be no "landslide". Whoever wins it will be a close one.

Cigar
07-21-2016, 11:05 AM

IT's because they're both so Loved :laugh:

Oboe
07-21-2016, 11:08 AM

You keep on believing what the media feeds you.