PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Predicts Trump Victory, Bill Maher Smirks.....

MMC
07-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Whats this? :shocked: Oh my, A card carrying hardcore lefty of the leftness saying Trump will win. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/glasses12.gif Seems Moore can read the writing on the wall, huh? What say ye?

If Maher continues to be the most inexplicable of admired political jokesters, his show does occasionally yield some comment worth hearing. On Wednesday night, those words were uttered by Michael Moore, his dolphin form swimming against the tide of liberal opinion when he uttered something I have been waiting to hear from a card-carrying member of the Left: That Donald Trump will likely be the next president.

Interrupting the flow of Trump jokes, Moore said, “I’m sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win.“ Moore said a bit later, “People are in denial of this, but the chance of [Trump] winning is really, really good.” There were boos from the audience. “Yes, boo because you don’t want him to be president,” said Moore, “but don’t live in denial about this. Because the very things that we are all [joking about], this is music to [Trump supporters’] ears. We’re sitting here in our bubble.”

As his fellow panelists Joy-Ann Reid and Dan Savage sat listening with some combination of skepticism and disbelief, Moore brought his point home: “On election morning, the angry white male voters — white men over 35 are only 19 percent of the country but that’s 40 million voters, and I’m telling you, they are going to be out there, rabid, excited [to vote].”......snip~

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/trump-michael-moore-bill-maher-republican-125720788.html

Adelaide
07-21-2016, 04:17 PM
Michael Moore and Bill Maher get together, and as a liberal, I cringe. Whether they predict this correctly or not, that is a horrible pairing.

Oboe
07-21-2016, 04:19 PM
I heard they were getting married.

Mark III
07-21-2016, 05:03 PM
All Moore is doing is trying to rally the troops through a scare tactic. All sides will do this all fall. You gotta get the voters engaged, even if it takes fear mongering.

I think that once this campaign gets going, the roof is going to cave in on Trump. He is the most unqualified candidate in history. Unfortunately for him, that is going to count for something.

MMC
07-21-2016, 06:14 PM
All Moore is doing is trying to rally the troops through a scare tactic. All sides will do this all fall. You gotta get the voters engaged, even if it takes fear mongering.

I think that once this campaign gets going, the roof is going to cave in on Trump. He is the most unqualified candidate in history. Unfortunately for him, that is going to count for something.

Its more like doom and gloom for team leftness not fear mongering. Hillary and her Team just can't handle Trump.