PDA

View Full Version : Obama - Clueless or Purposely Hurting the United States??

BooHoo
09-29-2012, 10:12 PM
It's quite apparent that Obama is not an effective president. Personally, I think he is both clueless and possibly purposely hurting our (once) great country.

Thoughts......

oceanloverOH
09-29-2012, 10:21 PM
ABSOLUTELY he has hurt the U.S. more than I even care to think about. We are a laughingstock in Europe. He has dug us into such a financial hole it's going to take us YEARS to recover, if ever. And, IMO, has has no real respect for the job our military is doing....the people keeping HIS butt safe.....that, more than anything, is what makes me angry. I will be voting for Romney just to get this useless POS out of office.....but if a trained orangutan was running against him, I'd vote for the orangutan. Anything has to be better!

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 10:24 PM
He's not just hurting our country, he's hurting our allies, too, and every country he touches. What's happened to the Arab Spring? Muslim Brotherhood moving into power, our embassies ravaged and diplomats killed. Israel looking down the barrel of a gun with Iran's nuke in it, trigger possibly pulled this spring? This man is going to single-handedly going to launch this world into WWIII unless we get him out of The White House.

oceanloverOH
09-29-2012, 10:26 PM
He'll just bow to them and think everything's ducky. That's the "clueless" part.

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 10:36 PM
He'll just bow to them and think everything's ducky. That's the "clueless" part.

Now, now...let's cut the guy some slack.

He was handed all this crap by Bush right?

It doesn't matter that he's an incompetent, self centered, slithering misfit fuck off of a leader who cares not one wit about the military, snores the night through while his Ambassador is being ass raped in Libya.....

What's important is that he is getting Obamaphones to the poor in Ohio, right.

Let's put things in perspective OK? I mean who cares if he's angered the US's best friend, Canada, to the point Stephen Harper has to lecture him publicly about Israeli security?

Who cares that NATO is falling apart?

It's the phones that count

oceanloverOH
09-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Well, dammit, I'm in Ohio and I'm sure as heck not rich.....where's *my* free phone? Oh, never mind....I worked hard for 20 years and get a retirement check from the military.....I answered that question myself.

I wonder how many more of his extravagant vacations, his wife's expensive vacations, and even his 13-year-old daughter's over-the-top vacations the taxpayers are gonna have to cough up the bucks for; before we send this clown packing?

Deadwood
09-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Well, dammit, I'm in Ohio and I'm sure as heck not rich.....where's *my* free phone? Oh, never mind....I worked hard for 20 years and get a retirement check from the military.....I answered that question myself.

I wonder how many more of his extravagant vacations, his wife's expensive vacations, and even his 13-year-old daughter's over-the-top vacations the taxpayers are gonna have to cough up the bucks for; before we send this clown packing?

I somehow get the impression you are not the only veteran who feels that way...:boobs:

patrickt
09-30-2012, 07:07 AM
I think it's intentional. Our enemies are President Obama's allies and our allies are his enemies. When his wife said her husband being nominated to run for President was the first time in her adult like she was proud of the U.S. I'm sure Barak Obama got down on her and said, "Of course, I feel the same way but we can say so. Our agenda has to be a secret."

Stuck_In_California
09-30-2012, 07:34 AM
It's quite apparent that Obama is not an effective president. Personally, I think he is both clueless and possibly purposely hurting our (once) great country.

Thoughts......

I think you have stated the obvious.

Calypso Jones
09-30-2012, 07:39 AM
I have friends that say they'll vote for him for 'women's issues'. If this guy stays in office the only issues women will be allowed to have is what color burqa to wear. OF COURSE HE"S HURTING THE US. intentionally. That's what he and his radical buddies are intent upon. UN small weapons ban...now who do ya think they're targetting there heh? Now they're talking banning any kind of speech that tells the truth about (P)islam. Obama is in campaign mode, hillary is meeting with and giving $ to the Middle East, everyone is included BUT Israel and Ahmadi-nejad and his bud Calypso Louis and other America haters are prancing around new york having a great time out on the town. What the hell is wrong with this picture. WHAT THE H IS HAPPENING HERE??

Akula
09-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I have friends that say they'll vote for him for 'women's issues'. If this guy stays in office the only issues women will be allowed to have is what color burqa to wear. OF COURSE HE"S HURTING THE US. intentionally. That's what he and his radical buddies are intent upon. UN small weapons ban...now who do ya think they're targetting there heh? Now they're talking banning any kind of speech that tells the truth about (P)islam. Obama is in campaign mode, hillary is meeting with and giving $ to the Middle East, everyone is included BUT Israel and Ahmadi-nejad and his bud Calypso Louis and other America haters are prancing around new york having a great time out on the town. What the hell is wrong with this picture. WHAT THE H IS HAPPENING HERE??

You're witnessing the last days of this republic.
It's beyond salvation...no matter WHO wins the election. The tailspin this country is in can't be reversed..Take the "phone lady" for example...the average american can't even name his own senators...but they know who won the last 5 years of american idol or somesuch bullshit...
The government invents ever more oppressive laws to curb our freedoms and ways to take more and more money from us.
america has more people in prison than any other nation in the world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/americas/23iht-23prison.12253738.html?pagewanted=all
The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population. But it has almost a quarter of the world's prisoners.

Indeed, the United States leads the world in producing prisoners, a reflection of a relatively recent and now entirely distinctive American approach to crime and punishment. Americans are locked up for crimes — from writing bad checks to using drugs — that would rarely produce prison sentences in other countries. And in particular they are kept incarcerated far longer than prisoners in other nations.

Criminologists and legal scholars in other industrialized nations say they are mystified and appalled by the number and length of American prison sentences.

The United States has, for instance, 2.3 million criminals behind bars, more than any other nation, according to data maintained by the International Center for Prison Studies at King's College London.

China, which is four times more populous than the United States, is a distant second, with 1.6 million people in prison. (That number excludes hundreds of thousands of people held in administrative detention, most of them in China's extrajudicial system of re-education through labor, which often singles out political activists who have not committed crimes.)

San Marino, with a population of about 30,000, is at the end of the long list of 218 countries compiled by the center. It has a single prisoner.

The United States comes in first, too, on a more meaningful list from the prison studies center, the one ranked in order of the incarceration rates.
It has 751 people in prison or jail for every 100,000 in population. (If you count only adults, one in 100 Americans is locked up.)

The only other major industrialized nation that even comes close is Russia, with 627 prisoners for every 100,000 people. The others have much lower rates. England's rate is 151; Germany's is 88; and Japan's is 63.

This country is finished. I give it maybe 10 years.

Carygrant
09-30-2012, 11:23 AM

Thoughts......

If you say so . But he is a two term winner even if he only beats the worst Rep candidate we all can remember .
Mc Cain hammered Mutant and McCain has been senile ever since he was ,mauled by the President . Mutant's puppet wife has already lost the plot .