PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC warns sensitive viewers before showing anti-Hillary buttons

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 01:29 AM
MSNBC warns sensitive viewers before showing anti-Hillary buttons (http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/07/20/msnbc-warns-sensitive-viewers-showing-anti-hillary-buttons)

The media is dead in the US. These clowns should turn in their journalism degrees in exchange for DNC buttons.

Warning, sensitive MSNBC viewers may want to look away. That’s essentially what Rachel Maddow told liberal watchers on Wednesday night before showing a picture of anti-Hillary Clinton buttons at the Republican convention. Considering the hateful rhetoric that’s come out of MSNBC for years, perhaps that viewer warning should have appeared in the past.

The buttons included ones that read “Hillary for prison” and “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” Maddow informed viewers, “You may find it uncomfortable. And so, you may not want to look at this stuff. But these are some of the pins that are being sold at the venue.”

That is Rachael (a.k.a. Paul) Maddow.

The hard left is so P.C. that they are functionally retarded. But continue. Because it is amusing.

stjames1_53
07-23-2016, 05:08 AM
This BS reminded me of this:
so much emotion............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg&feature=player_embedded

Just leave Hillary alone!!!!!

Common
07-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Peter the media and I could name the sites, day in and day out not only report negatives about Trump, they outwardly degrade him. Every day and just praise hillary.

Ive witnessed the press in action for alot of years, but never have theyve been this biased.

Trump is going to lose this election, he has far to much against him but you can trust one thing it will not make this countries divide any better.

Safety
07-23-2016, 07:48 AM
Wait, who's watching MSNBC?

FindersKeepers
07-23-2016, 07:51 AM
The media is dead in the US. These clowns should turn in their journalism degrees in exchange for DNC buttons.

Rachel MadCow

'nuff said.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 09:49 AM
Wait, who's watching MSNBC?

Me. (Hand up)

It is funny as heck.

Peter1469
07-23-2016, 09:50 AM
Rachel MadCow

'nuff said.

a.k.a. Paul

And Chris Matthews said on air once that he was an alter boy in a psychological ward someplace. I wish that I could find an audio clip of that line. I would use it a lot. :smiley: