PDA

View Full Version : US Mexico

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Can't believe this game isn't on standard cable...watching it on Fox Soccer Channel

This is probably the biggest game for the United States between World Cups...for the championship of North America

Will provide updates

U S A

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:15 PM
1 - 0 U S A

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

if mexico loses that entire country will melt down....US huge underdogs in this game

anyone remember Freddie Adu, the 14 year old who was supposed to save American soccer? He's almost over the hill now and surprisingly has gotten to play in this tourney...he got the assist

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:23 PM
mexico getting many scoring opportunities...this game will not end 1-0 and could easily end up 2 or 3-1 mex if us doesn't start to play some d.

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:31 PM
2 - 0

U S A

holy shit!!!!!!

Mister D
06-25-2011, 08:33 PM
I bet most of southern CA is pissed off. :D

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:35 PM

seriously... :D this game is at the rose bowl in pasadena, ca and the stadium went from rocking to a library. only thing that could make this better would be if ins/ice shows up ;)

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:37 PM
crap, now 2-1...mexico finally converted one of their many scoring chances. another cool thing about this rivalry is that the players on each team really don't like each other. not like pro us sports where everyone is buddies and gives hugs before and after the game.

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:45 PM
2-2 mexico fuck this shit...crowd going wild >:( >:( >:(

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Sounds like an exciting game.

Conley
06-25-2011, 08:54 PM
yep...freddy adu just got deliberately kicked in the face. i like how they really go after each other, none of this a-rod going to play with jeter or lebron going to play for wade's team.

Mister D
06-25-2011, 09:05 PM

seriously... :D this game is at the rose bowl in pasadena, ca and the stadium went from rocking to a library. only thing that could make this better would be if ins/ice shows up ;)

:D :D :D :D

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Damn, I thought this was about the US taking over Mexico. :P

Conley
06-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Damn, I thought this was about the US taking over Mexico. :P

:D actually as i'm sure you are aware mexico is taking over the us...and now the game is 4-2 mexico. i'm going to head out in the back to the cold beers and the hot fire pit.

MMC
06-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Not really into soccer.....but if it's any consolation. We can kick their ass in dodge-ball. ;D

Conley
06-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Not really into soccer.....but if it's any consolation. We can kick their ass in dodge-ball. ;D

:D

the entire award ceremony was in spanish. no english at all. for a game played in california. i'm over soccer for a while, though i might watch some of the women's world cup. hommina hommina ;)

just a couple months until the best sport of all COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Mister D
06-26-2011, 11:12 AM

the entire award ceremony was in spanish. no english at all. for a game played in california. i'm over soccer for a while, though i might watch some of the women's world cup. hommina hommina ;)

The home crowd roots for Mexico and the ceremony is in Spanish. Great country we've got here... ::)

My dad loves college football. I was never able to get into it.

Conley
06-26-2011, 11:37 AM

The home crowd roots for Mexico and the ceremony is in Spanish. Great country we've got here... ::)

My dad loves college football. I was never able to get into it.

the home crowd pisses me off no end, but i can understand it because the majority of those people are more loyal to mexico can than the us, and there's no way to control who they cheer for (nor should there be). i think more mexican-americans would cheer for us soccer if our team weren't so bad...that is a big part of it as well.

having the entire ceremony in spanish though, is a slap in the face to all us fans and the entire country really... by people who should know better. that's just deliberate asshatery.