PDA

View Full Version : Tim Kaine's introduction as VP very impressive

AZ Jim
07-23-2016, 01:10 PM
A very uplifting and positive speech. He's going to be a real asset to the next President, Hillary Clinton.

Oboe
07-23-2016, 01:18 PM
I didn't see it, nor did I watch Trump, but I'm sure it was a good speech. Here is one of his finest, I just can't understand what he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_w9_sX0CVU

Tahuyaman
07-23-2016, 06:07 PM
A very uplifting and positive speech. He's going to be a real asset to the next President, Hillary Clinton.

You'd make the same comment if she had picked Pee Wee Herman.

zelmo1234
07-23-2016, 06:33 PM
While I am sure that AZ would have made that same comment about anyone. I think that he may have a point.

Tim is very well versed in some of the biggest goals of the Clinton Presidency.

For example he already knows how to sell favors and make money off his government position. Sure the Clintons will have to bring him up to speed on the pricing, because he is not accustom to playing in the big leagues

Next he in many ways has the same distain for American's as Hillary does. He will have NO trouble putting thousands of Coal and Steel workers out of business. Sucking up to the Chinese. He is also an accomplished Liar .

So the team of Crooked Clinton & Corrupt Kaine is a match made in the Church of Government Corruption

Tahuyaman
07-23-2016, 07:00 PM
While I am sure that AZ would have made that same comment about anyone. I think that he may have a point.

Tim is very well versed in some of the biggest goals of the Clinton Presidency.

For example he already knows how to sell favors and make money off his government position. Sure the Clintons will have to bring him up to speed on the pricing, because he is not accustom to playing in the big leagues

Next he in many ways has the same distain for American's as Hillary does. He will have NO trouble putting thousands of Coal and Steel workers out of business. Sucking up to the Chinese. He is also an accomplished Liar .

So the team of Crooked Clinton & Corrupt Kaine is a match made in the Church of Government Corruption

Thats good.

One needs to compromise his or her integrity in order to attach themselves to a Clinton.

zelmo1234
07-23-2016, 07:21 PM
I just went on an Ice Cream run and was listening to the Radio

They had several Clips in Which Mr. Tim was speaking Spanish. It appears that the internals in the Clinton Camp were showing something that they were worried about.

The fact that he insists on doing part of his speech in English and part in Spanish, is good for the GOP as it will piss off the workers that are under employed or unemployed. Due to poor trade policies and poor illegal immigration control

It appears that thee DNC thinks that the Globalist agenda is going to sell enough with the American people to get her elected.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that just the opposite is happening around the world

AZ Jim
07-23-2016, 08:01 PM

They had several Clips in Which Mr. Tim was speaking Spanish. It appears that the internals in the Clinton Camp were showing something that they were worried about.

The fact that he insists on doing part of his speech in English and part in Spanish, is good for the GOP as it will piss off the workers that are under employed or unemployed. Due to poor trade policies and poor illegal immigration control

It appears that thee DNC thinks that the Globalist agenda is going to sell enough with the American people to get her elected.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that just the opposite is happening around the world*LOL* You wish....

zelmo1234
07-23-2016, 08:11 PM
*LOL* You wish....

I live in MI I know exactly how the workers feel about illegals. I also work in the construction industry, you know that job that once upon a time could provide for your family and put your kids through college?

Well not anymore, unless you are involved with the luxury end of the market, illegals have reduce that wages to just anther job to make you live paycheck to paycheck

I will Trade VA, for MI in the election any day.

Oboe
07-23-2016, 08:19 PM
He speaks meskin real good.

birddog
07-23-2016, 08:24 PM
He speaks meskin real good.

Appearance wise, he reminds me of Jack Nicholson's portrayals of the man in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" and when he played "The Joker." :grin:

maineman
07-23-2016, 08:45 PM

Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that just the opposite is happening around the world

fortunately for the democrats, losers like you are lost in an earlier time. Romney won more of the white vote than Reagan did in 1980. Trump calls Mexicans rapists and murderers and Kaine speaks to them in their language. Trump will probably win more of the white vote than Reagan did as well. Angry white racists are not going to be the winning demographic for the GOP going forward.

maineman
07-23-2016, 08:54 PM
fortunately for the democrats, losers like you are lost in an earlier time. Romney won more of the white vote than Reagan did in 1980. Trump calls Mexicans rapists and murderers and Kaine speaks to them in their language. Trump will probably win more of the white vote than Reagan did as well. Angry white racists are not going to be the winning demographic for the GOP going forward.

I can't wait for Ethereal and Common and Zelmo and birddog and all the rest of the whitey righties to join in and say, "the hell we won't!!!!"

Green Arrow
07-23-2016, 11:53 PM
Great speech, for sure.

Too bad he is a Wall Street corporate sell out like Hillary. It's just one more reason for me to not vote for her.

Tahuyaman
07-24-2016, 12:14 AM

Does anyone remember how the liberals reacted when Bush delivered a speech in Spanish? I believe they said that Bush was pandering.

Tahuyaman
07-24-2016, 12:15 AM
No matter what one thinks of Kaine, he's an upgrade over Elizabeth Warren.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 03:14 AM

Of course here is the perfect example of how the left can't tell the truth. But we will give our Friend Mainman the Benefit of the Doubt.

Main, Please post a link to Mr. Trump Calling all Mexicans Rapist, Murderers, and any other name that you can? And I will Gladly support your position.

However; If you are unable to do so, I suspect that you being a man of outstanding Character will admit that you have been deceived by the Democratic propaganda machine.

As for the Racist statement? I would again as you to Show us where these Angry White Racist are.

I have continually pointed out that policies that the Democrats openly oppose that would help to bring Jobs, educations, and safety to our minority communities. Now to me the party that would seek to keep the minority communities, unemployed and on the government hand out system, keep them addicted to drug and killing each other, and refuse to give them schools that are safe, and provide an equal education to the white community schools is where you will find the true racism.

So here is another perfect opportunity to show where the White Republicans are supporting policies that are designed to keep the Minority communities down. We know that the democrats are supporting them.

Now if you refuse to actually provide us with actual facts, which I suspect, that would say more about you, and your continual name calling and playing the race card, would help us to understand exactly where you belong it todays society.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 03:21 AM
Does anyone remember how the liberals reacted when Bush delivered a speech in Spanish? I believe they said that Bush was pandering.

No, No, No you don't understand, that is because Bush, is GOP, and even though they support Vouchers so Minority Families can send there children to better schools where there are not shootings everyday. and they support Enterprise Zones, and Vocational Training so these Minority Families can have jobs in there neighborhoods that actually allow them to become middle class citizens. And the worst of all, the Bush Family supports the police and policies like Stop and Frisk that was taking illegal guns off the streets and making the minority communities safer.

Well I am sure that you can see, just how Racist those policies are. After all, those polices could have the effect of actually allow these minorities to not only upgrade these project communities that the Democrats have created for them, but allow them to move about the country, and into the suburbs where the White Democrats and their Children live, and of course we can't have them escaping the plantation that the Democrats have created for them. I am sure that you can see that.

So because Bush is Racist, it is pandering. Now Kaine? he supports the policies that will keep them poor, unsafe and make darn sure that the education they receive is well below the standard that the White people get. And I am sure you can see how compassionate that is. So he is doing this out of love and that is the difference.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 03:24 AM
I can't wait for Ethereal and Common and Zelmo and birddog and all the rest of the whitey righties to join in and say, "the hell we won't!!!!"

Again I would like to thank you for your Nice name calling, it speaks to your intellectual ability. And would ask that you answer some of the questions that I have posed to you.

And if you would not mind please back up your answer with links of facts, and editorials are not facts, I would take your word for it, however; you are a liberal and liberals lie.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 03:26 AM
No matter what one thinks of Kaine, he's an upgrade over Elizabeth Warren.

He is a little harder to attack.

And he is a Signal to the Elite on both sides of the isle that she is only adopting the Bernie platform to get elected, once in office it will be business as usual.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 03:38 AM

Warning: discuss the topic, not each other.