PDA

View Full Version : tPF Bernie and the Break-up

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 08:48 AM
Sanders this morning called for the Break up of the big banks?

I don't know if I disagree with that, but we know for sure that Hillary disagrees with that!

More that half of her money comes from the Big Banks. Bernie plans on bringing this up at the convention, though Hillary did put his speaking spot in the Dog House opening night position.

It will be interesting to see how well she comes out of this. The trust is not there.

Even when they asked Bernie if he trusted Hillary this morning, he responded that he did not trust Donald Trump!

The party is still clearly divided, and They are having a hell of a time justifying the pick of Kaine on the morning shows. But that is not stopping them from running cover for it.

Do the Liberals commentators really think that the people are this Stupid?

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 08:50 AM
Yes. The people that aren't are already voting elsewhere.

MisterVeritis
07-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Yes. Yes, they do. And they are right.

Green Arrow
07-24-2016, 08:52 AM
As I said before, Bernie only endorsed her so he could get the media spotlight to push the creation of his new progressive organizations designed to continue fighting for his agenda. He's not done criticizing her corporate selling out.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Yes. Yes, they do. And they are right.

You know it has been a long time since I watched Meet the Press, They are really a joke now, it really a DNC love fest. it is no wonder that their ratings are in the tank.

And Chris Mathews already has that tingling feeling running down his leg. It is sad.

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 09:23 AM
As I said before, Bernie only endorsed her so he could get the media spotlight to push the creation of his new progressive organizations designed to continue fighting for his agenda. He's not done criticizing her corporate selling out.

If you are correct, he will gut her like a fish during his live DNC speech. If you are not, he will not.

donttread
07-24-2016, 09:41 AM
Sanders this morning called for the Break up of the big banks?

I don't know if I disagree with that, but we know for sure that Hillary disagrees with that!

More that half of her money comes from the Big Banks. Bernie plans on bringing this up at the convention, though Hillary did put his speaking spot in the Dog House opening night position.

It will be interesting to see how well she comes out of this. The trust is not there.

Even when they asked Bernie if he trusted Hillary this morning, he responded that he did not trust Donald Trump!

The party is still clearly divided, and They are having a hell of a time justifying the pick of Kaine on the morning shows. But that is not stopping them from running cover for it.

It makes me laugh when people defend the megacorps as "capitalism" because megacorps don't price comptete within markets they manipulate the whole market.
This is why I have long said that "for freedom to live the megacorps must die"

donttread
07-24-2016, 09:44 AM

Maybe but hasn't he become just another sellout by endorsing her? I still believe the DNC will throw him a bone after the election.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 09:46 AM
It makes me laugh when people defend the megacorps as "capitalism" because megacorps don't price comptete within markets they manipulate the whole market.
This is why I have long said that "for freedom to live the megacorps must die"

Well they aren't going to die. How about a separate business code for "mega corps" and another one for small closely held businesses.

That way the Walmarts couldn't have government legislate away their competition.

Bo-4
07-24-2016, 10:08 AM
The big banks NEED to be busted up. You're right .. Hillary won't do it.

Berners are liable to pitch a fit and nope, Kaine would never have made their short list.

donttread
07-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Well they aren't going to die. How about a separate business code for "mega corps" and another one for small closely held businesses.

That way the Walmarts couldn't have government legislate away their competition.

Not a bad idea. I'd also like to see more state and local control of such corporations and even a limit on the number of states they can operate in

Green Arrow
07-24-2016, 01:09 PM
If you are correct, he will gut her like a fish during his live DNC speech. If you are not, he will not.

There are more ways to destroy an enemy than brute force.