PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders Calls for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign in Wake of Email Leaks

Professor Peabody
07-24-2016, 02:14 PM
Bernie Sanders Calls for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign in Wake of Email Leaks

By HAYLEY WALKER | Jul 24, 2016, 9:43 AM ET

Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday that in the wake of the leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, should step down.

"I think she should resign, period,” as chair of the DNC, Sanders said on ABC's "This Week."

“I told you long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation, that they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” Sanders told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos Sunday on “This Week.” “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turned out to be true.”

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/bernie-sanders-calls-wasserman-schultz-resign-wake-dnc/story?id=40824983

Bernie got 13 million votes in the primary. I wonder how many of them will vote for Hillary now? All those people that donated to Bernie's campaign have to feel mighty ripped off. They can show their displeasure by voting for Stein or Johnson.

AZ Jim
07-24-2016, 02:18 PM
Bernie got 13 million votes in the primary. I wonder how many of them will vote for Hillary now? All those people that donated to Bernie's campaign have to feel mighty ripped off. They can show their displeasure by voting for Stein or Johnson.Nice try but they will not allow Trump to win.

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Nice try but they will not allow Trump to win.

Allow?

:biglaugh:

Professor Peabody
07-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Nice try but they will not allow Trump to win.

They will vote in mass for either Johnson or Stein.

Oboe
07-24-2016, 02:21 PM
Lol! Liberals live in the land that reason forgot. Everyday it's a new scandal that pushes Trump to an even grater win!

AZ Jim
07-24-2016, 02:21 PM
Bernie, take off your little democrat name tag and put your Independent tag on. Nice try, you should have ran third party as an (I) to begin with instead of trying to swamp the Democrat campaign. You reap what you sow bern.

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 02:22 PM
Oh yes please do that, Bernie!

:thumbsup:

AZ Jim
07-24-2016, 02:24 PM
Lol! Liberals live in the land that reason forgot. Everyday it's a new scandal that pushes Trump to an even "grater" win!I taught you the difference in one of your other dumps. It's G_R_E_A_T_E_R. I hope this doesn't "BRAKE" your heart.

Professor Peabody
07-24-2016, 02:24 PM
Lol! Liberals live in the land that reason forgot. Everyday it's a new scandal that pushes Trump to an even grater win!

Hillary represents Obama's third term where Justice turned a blind eye toward the transgressions of Big Politico's and violations of law that would land you or I in jail.

Professor Peabody
07-24-2016, 02:26 PM
Bernie, take off your little democrat name tag and put your Independent tag on. Nice try, you should have ran third party as an (I) to begin with instead of trying to swamp the Democrat campaign. You reap what you sow bern.

He'll take off his Democrat name tag and take his 13 million voters with him.

Oboe
07-24-2016, 02:27 PM
I taught you the difference in one of your other dumps. It's G_R_E_A_T_E_R. I hope this doesn't "BRAKE" your heart.

Another pants wetting from the typo terrorist.

Bo-4
07-24-2016, 02:32 PM
He'll take off his Democrat name tag and take his 13 million voters with him.

Jim: The Professor is correct - it ain't that easy.

Oboe
07-24-2016, 02:34 PM
A lot of Sanders supporters have already said they will vote Trump, or are taking a hard look at him.

zelmo1234
07-24-2016, 02:36 PM

This is a very truthful statement and I applaud AZ for making it.

The DNC has NO intention of acting on the progressive movement that Bernie and his supporters started.

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 02:42 PM
This is a very truthful statement and I applaud AZ for making it.

The DNC has NO intention of acting on the progressive movement that Bernie and his supporters started.

I too applaud the self-destructive stupidity of AZ's statement.

:pointlaugh::flames:

AZ Jim
07-24-2016, 02:51 PM
They will vote in mass for either Johnson or Stein.Wait and see. They know that would be a vote for Trump. Ain't gonna happen. But, don't be discouraged we have some nice consolation prices back stage for you, thanks for playing.

AZ Jim
07-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Another pants wetting from the typo terrorist.You try to feign intelligence, show you at least try.

Subdermal
07-24-2016, 02:57 PM
Wait and see. They know that would be a vote for Trump. Ain't gonna happen. But, don't be discouraged we have some nice consolation prices back stage for you, thanks for playing.

You should try playing with a full deck.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/13/bernie-sanders-supporters-consider-donald-trump-no-hillary-clinton

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/23/populist-paradox-why-donald-trump-could-grab-some-bernie-voters.html

Tahuyaman
07-24-2016, 03:20 PM
I told you long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation, that they were supporting Secretary Clinton,”

I'm not in the habit of defending the DNC or that dim-wit Wassermann Schultz, but why wouldn't the party establishment not support a member of their own party?

Sanders after all, does claim to be an independent. Him running as a Democrat does seem to be a little hypocritical and dishonest. If he was a consistent and declared member of the Democrat party, he'd have a bit more credibility on this one.

donttread
07-24-2016, 04:03 PM
I think DNC and RNC communications should be matters of public record anyway. The real question? Was there anything of substance at all in all those e-mails my guess is no. Maybe a little :How are we gonna screw Bernie out of victories?

Green Arrow
07-24-2016, 06:15 PM

Why? We're winning. Schultz resigned. The Progressive Era has once again begun.

Tahuyaman
07-24-2016, 06:29 PM
I think DNC and RNC communications should be matters of public record anyway. The real question? Was there anything of substance at all in all those e-mails my guess is no. Maybe a little :How are we gonna screw Bernie out of victories?

They aren't government operations. They are private organizations. If their communications should be made public, so should any organization involved in politics, including yours.

Peter1469
07-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Bern it down.

The Dems are only slightly more corrupt than the GOP.

Green Arrow
07-25-2016, 12:17 AM
They aren't government operations. They are private organizations. If their communications should be made public, so should any organization involved in politics, including yours.

Nope, doesn't work out. Our taxes pay for their conventions and primaries and we are more or less forced to accept their candidates as the governing officials of our country.

Tahuyaman
07-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Nope, doesn't work out. Our taxes pay for their conventions and primaries and we are more or less forced to accept their candidates as the governing officials of our country.

They are still private organizations no matter how you view it. No one is forcing anyone to vote for either major party candidate.

Professor Peabody
07-25-2016, 10:23 AM
Wait and see. They know that would be a vote for Trump. Ain't gonna happen. But, don't be discouraged we have some nice consolation prices back stage for you, thanks for playing.

Thats why they are showing up in Philly chanting..........

Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton
(http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/24/bernie-sanders-supporters-chant-lock-her-up-in-philadelphia-protest-against-clinton/)
Face it my friend, Sander supporters see the primary as rigged and the chances of more than half of Sanders supporters voting for Hillary is slim to none. If Hillary loses half of Bernie's supporters that means she's down 6.5 million votes.

Ya shoulda went with Biden!

Hal Jordan
07-25-2016, 11:59 AM

Okay, I'm sick of this bullshit. You hear it from both sides, and the only purpose it serves is to try to force people to allow the establishment to keep power. That's coming to an end, by the way. Your parties are tearing themselves apart. A vote for Johnson or Stein is not a vote for Trump or Hillary, and it takes a lot of disconnect to really believe it is.

donttread
07-25-2016, 12:44 PM

They exist because of politics and can clearly over ride the people's fucking will about who gets nominated. If they want to go back to vechicles for a fair nomination process they can keep their freaking communications. The DNC and RNC are currently the biggest jokes in the world, except for those of us who have to live with whatever monster crawls into the whitehouse after they're done.
For God's sakes you democrats know that the only way you could lose this was to be complete unlikeable, bumbling corrupt assholes who even torpedoed one of their own. But then the DNC went ahead and did what they had to to lose anyway! It's like Idiocracy has become real!

Tahuyaman
07-25-2016, 12:57 PM
They exist because of politics and can clearly over ride the people's $#@!ing will about who gets nominated. If they want to go back to vechicles for a fair nomination process they can keep their freaking communications. The DNC and RNC are currently the biggest jokes in the world, except for those of us who have to live with whatever monster crawls into the whitehouse after they're done.
For God's sakes you democrats know that the only way you could lose this was to be complete unlikeable, bumbling corrupt $#@!s who even torpedoed one of their own. But then the DNC went ahead and did what they had to to lose anyway! It's like Idiocracy has become real!

Many private organizations exist because of politics. That doesn't make their internal business subject to FOIA claims.

By the way, I'm not a Democrat as you just claimed. I have no idea how you came up with that one