PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump ordered to pay 300K for lawyer's fees after losing lawsuit - Loser

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:01 AM
Circuit Court Judge Jorge Cueto, presiding over a lawsuit related to unpaid bills brought by a local paint store against the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort, ordered the billionaire politician’s company to pay the Doral-based mom-and-pop shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees.

All because, according to the lawsuit, Trump allegedly tried to stiff The Paint Spot on its last payment of $34,863 on a $200,000 contract for paint used in the renovation of the home of golf’s famed Blue Monster two years ago.

Trump National’s insistence that it had “paid enough” for the paint despite a contract, according to the lawsuit, caused The Paint Spot to slap a lien on the property and Cueto to order the foreclosure sale of the resort.

“I’m happy I have a judgment,” said Juan Carlos Enriquez, owner of The Paint Spot. “But he hasn’t paid yet.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article91353232.html#storylink=cpy

I wish the Clinton/Kaine campaign would start using this line: How can Trump say that he's the "law and order" candidate when he acts like he's above the law? Because he does, in his financial dealings. Or this line: It's got to be a lot easier to make money when you don't pay your bills!

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 07:02 AM
$300K? Hell, that is pocket change for a guy like him. But it is funny watching losers call him a loser. :biglaugh:

Oboe
07-25-2016, 07:05 AM
A disputed civil matter against the backdrop of the most failed woman in the free world and her continuing developing lies, cheats, crimes, etc etc, and the ever shrinking entourage of fools supporting her.

I'll take Trump.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:08 AM
$300K? Hell, that is pocket change for a guy like him. But it is funny watching losers call him a loser. :biglaugh:

Brilliant move ... you'd stiff a $35k Bill ... and end up paying $300k instead ... because it's pocket change :biglaugh:

You must be a really successful business manager. :rollseyes:

exotix
07-25-2016, 07:12 AM
$300K? Hell, that is pocket change for a guy like him. But it is funny watching losers call him a loser.
:biglaugh:
A disputed civil matter against the backdrop of the most failed woman in the free world and her continuing developing lies, cheats, crimes, etc etc, and the ever shrinking entourage of fools supporting her.

I'll take Trump.Example of how conservative sheeple don't care ... and simply scoff it off ... and deflect back to Billary ....

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:13 AM
Example of how conservative sheeple don't care ...

... and handle other peoples money :laugh:

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:14 AM

I'll take Trump.

http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/my_documents/my_pictures/2011/jun/AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg (http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=6456)

Oboe
07-25-2016, 07:15 AM
Example of how conservative sheeple don't care ...

What I see here is something that we don't really know all the facts. Just like I'm sure some of the crap that is said of Clinton is probably half truths put out by her enemy's to make her look bad.

However, Trumps problems pale in comparison to the continuing fail of Clinton, and the things she has done that ARE true..

exotix
07-25-2016, 07:24 AM
What I see here is something that we don't really know all the facts. Just like I'm sure some of the crap that is said of Clinton is probably half truths put out by her enemy's to make her look bad.

However, Trumps problems pale in comparison to the continuing fail of Clinton, and the things she has done that ARE true..Well, you don't work for a living so you're clueless as to what happens to your business when you're not paid for a job ... its called theft dumbski.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Awesome - that's pretty much what he does. Makes an initial payment or two and stiffs the last one.

Weasel Trump

https://67.media.tumblr.com/b68c27782472b5f4b14b7896bdd0a30b/tumblr_o8sfeeXG541v68t0mo2_500.png

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 09:27 AM
Brilliant move ... you'd stiff a $35k Bill ... and end up paying $300k instead ... because it's pocket change :biglaugh:

Wrong again; but then, you're incapable of thinking for yourself or comprehending reality. Most likely it was a dispute based on performance. This happens a lot in the construction business and most likely will be appealed and won by Trump.

You can't provide substandard service and then demand that you be paid in full. DUH!

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 09:28 AM
Example of how conservative sheeple don't care ... and simply scoff it off ... and deflect back to Billary ....

Dear brain dead DNC parrot; it is not about not caring, but rather, not paying for substandard performance. DUH!

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:28 AM
Well, you don't work for a living so you're clueless as to what happens to your business when you're not paid for a job ... its called theft dumbski.

Dumski Trumpkins think this is a random one-off civil matter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 09:29 AM

However, Trumps problems pale in comparison to the continuing fail of Clinton, and the things she has done that ARE true..

Race hustling dimwitted liberals don't need facts; they just need their talking points spoon fed to them! :biglaugh:

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:29 AM
Dear brain dead DNC parrot; it is not about not caring, but rather, not paying for substandard performance. DUH!

:laugh: all the time

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 09:30 AM
Awesome - that's pretty much what he does. Makes an initial payment or two and stiffs the last one.

Weasel Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMIvkgA6exM :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Dumski Trumpkins think this is a random one-off civil matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMIvkgA6exM :biglaugh:

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 09:36 AM
Lots of premature conclusion drawing here, and what read like a hit piece. Not a single quote attempted or included which gave any other side of the story.

There are two sides of these sorts of things, and I don't see the second side. I see a hit piece, and very little consternation that the story had any balance.

Being in business as long as I have been, claims from one side can heavily skew one's impressions - until one hears the other side.

I'm not seeing any desire to get both sides. I do know this: it isn't typical for someone to risk $300K in court to avoid a $30K bill, so I suspect we're missing a whole lot of info here.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Lots of premature conclusion drawing here, and what read like a hit piece. Not a single quote attempted or included which gave any other side of the story.

There are two sides of these sorts of things, and I don't see the second side. I see a hit piece, and very little consternation that the story had any balance.

Being in business as long as I have been, claims from one side can heavily skew one's impressions - until one hears the other side.

I'm not seeing any desire to get both sides. I do know this: it isn't typical for someone to risk $300K in court to avoid a $30K bill, so I suspect we're missing a whole lot of info here.

We know everything we need to know - he's stiffed HUNDREDS of contractors.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 09:42 AM
We know everything we need to know - he's stiffed HUNDREDS of contractors.

Of course you know everything you need to know.

The standard for supporting preconceived conclusions is extremely low.

Oboe
07-25-2016, 09:42 AM
Race hustling dimwitted liberals don't need facts; they just need their talking points spoon fed to them! :biglaugh: Here they are receiving them.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:44 AM
The Judge Order him to Pay because he's White ... :laugh:

del
07-25-2016, 09:45 AM

the only info that really matters is the judge's finding, or do you think he only heard one side before making a ruling?

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:46 AM
Of course you know everything you need to know.

The standard for supporting preconceived conclusions is extremely low.

Hundreds more court losses to come, and after every loss he suffers - you'll still claim there's no pattern.

Sad :(

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/06/lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump-alleging-that-h.html

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:47 AM
the only info that really matters is the judge's finding, or do you think he only heard one side before making a ruling?

Willful ignance

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 09:50 AM

I prefer to judge for myself, considering the dubious nature of judicial activism these days.

Or have you already forgotten - in the space of days - what Ruth Bagofcrap Ginsburg did to Trump?

Further: many of these cases involve a jury: a fact which is increasingly problematic. We all know, for instance, that OJ Simpson was guilty as hell. Yet the jury acquitted.

No one expects to change your mind, del. In fact, the very thought requires acceptance of the premise of a mind to change - and you know I think nothing of your cognitive capability.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 09:53 AM
Hundreds more court losses to come, and after every loss he suffers - you'll still claim there's no pattern.

Sad :(

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/06/lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump-alleging-that-h.html

Uh huh. You're sad.

Beyond that, what percentage of interactions with subcontractors result in this sort of action? You are not asking a whole lot of questions, it seems.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 09:56 AM
Uh huh. You're sad.

Beyond that, what percentage of interactions with subcontractors result in this sort of action? You are not asking a whole lot of questions, it seems.

I can't help you if you don't see a pattern.

A few lawsuits - normal. HUNDREDS = pattern

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 09:58 AM
Willful ignance

Yes, you both do seem to exhibit this 'ignance'. Like - for instance - a complete failure to consider the role of a jury (if any).

I have some experience in this regard. Plaintiffs can abuse business and business owners these days. Many businesses are faced with the prospect of several issues which have made our cultural climate very sick wrt the legal process:

1. Nuisance lawsuits are brought by ambulance chasers not on merit, but on the understanding of being paid off.

2. The political and class bias of large segments of society make it dangerous to fight these nuisance lawsuits. Ceding to one - settling - invites others.

It's nothing you'd know a single thing about.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 10:00 AM
Bottom-Line ... he was Order to Pay ... Period

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:00 AM

You seem to accept the notion of 'hundreds' as though you've documented it. The media has your trust because your trust is willingly given to those who reinforce your biases.

I do not trust the media.

Beyond that, I'll ask a very simple question.

If one company has 100 lawsuits brought against it, do you trust it more than a company who has had 5 brought against it?

Why or why not? Give a complete answer.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:01 AM
Bottom-Line ... he was Order to Pay ... Period

No one expects to change a mind which does not exist. You're supposedly in business, Cigar. If you haven't been 'ordered to pay' in a totally unjust scenario, you're simply small time, or a liar.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:02 AM

Overarching this entire conversation is this simple fact: you've drawn a conclusion, and I'm still investigating.

I understand business. You, apparently, do not.

del
07-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Yes, you both do seem to exhibit this 'ignance'. Like - for instance - a complete failure to consider the role of a jury (if any).

I have some experience in this regard. Plaintiffs can abuse business and business owners these days. Many businesses are faced with the prospect of several issues which have made our cultural climate very sick wrt the legal process:

1. Nuisance lawsuits are brought by ambulance chasers not on merit, but on the understanding of being paid off.

2. The political and class bias of large segments of society make it dangerous to fight these nuisance lawsuits. Ceding to one - settling - invites others.

It's nothing you'd know a single thing about.

how many times has your lemonade stand been sued?

Cigar
07-25-2016, 10:03 AM
No one expects to change a mind which does not exist. You're supposedly in business, Cigar. If you haven't been 'ordered to pay' in a totally unjust scenario, you're simply small time, or a liar.

I have nothing to do with The Judge Ordering a Deadbeat to pay his bills ....

del
07-25-2016, 10:05 AM

or an honest businessman.

put down the shovel, buckwheat

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:09 AM
I have nothing to do with The Judge Ordering a Deadbeat to pay his bills ....

My company was 'ordered' to pay a $80,000 judgement recently on absolutely baseless grounds - and we knew it was baseless, because we heard from the jury what the 'reasoning' was. The legal process is fraught with nasty ambulance chasers and rules which enrich lawyers and harness idiots who are put on juries without a brain cell in their heads, but with an awful lot of prejudices.

It isn't the the only case we've endured - and our reputation is as good as it gets in business.

No business is immune from these attacks, so you'll pardon me if I have open sympathy for perceptions which are skewed by simple 'judgements' of this type.

That isn't to say that the Trump organization is guilty or innocent here. It is to say that none of you really care what the actual facts are here. You only care that the outcome here is what you need to continue to foster your political bias.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:09 AM
or an honest businessman.

put down the shovel, buckwheat

Oh, dull: it's so cute that you think that all it takes to avoid lawsuits is being an honest businessman.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:12 AM
how many times has your lemonade stand been sued?

This is a view into my home at Christmas, del. Apparently, I have a lot of lemonade stands.

I understand your need to silence those who oppose your ridiculously naive and unfounded views, but please start using your head instead of your mouth.

nic34
07-25-2016, 10:16 AM
Hurry. Your house fell over!

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:17 AM
Hurry. Your house fell over!

I'm trying to accommodate you. I am aware that every one of you view the world slanted to the left.

del
07-25-2016, 10:18 AM

Oh, dull: it's so cute that you think that all it takes to avoid lawsuits is being an honest businessman.

it's a good way not to lose them, derpie.

you know, all the conservative bullshit you pitch- be responsible, pay your bills

ring any bells, derpie?

nuisance lawsuits are certainly a part of any business's operations, but averaging over 100/year, mostly for non-payment of bills seems a little excessive to most people.

i'll let you continue to wash the donald's balls.

maybe he'll move you up to caddy if you do a good job

del
07-25-2016, 10:21 AM
This is a view into my home at Christmas, del. Apparently, I have a lot of lemonade stands.

I understand your need to silence those who oppose your ridiculously naive and unfounded views, but please start using your head instead of your mouth.

i totally believe you, because no one could post a random house on the interwebz

did zelmo build it for you?

here's a picture of my house at christmas- what do you think?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/49/3c/40493c991468290f918b1a392ade3b59.jpg

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:22 AM

No, it isn't. But it's so lovably cute that you think so!

you know, all the conservative bull$#@! you pitch- be responsible, pay your bills

ring any bells, derpie?

nuisance lawsuits are certainly a part of any business's operations, but averaging over 100/year, mostly for non-payment of bills seems a little excessive to most people.

I am not defending the Trump organization. I am objecting to hastily drawn conclusions by political hacks such as yourself.

In addition, 100 lawsuits a year is a lot; no one thinks otherwise. But have you worked up a proportion? Trump has hundreds of businesses, does he not? And thousands of employees?

I'm being patient with you. No one expects that you have any experience in this whatsoever, and - at 80, and a Democrat - even fewer expect you to have the cognitive ability to think critically.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:26 AM
i totally believe you, because no one could post a random house on the interwebz

did zelmo build it for you?

here's a picture of my house at christmas- what do you think?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/49/3c/40493c991468290f918b1a392ade3b59.jpg

I know you're old, del, but we've been through this before.

As I've done for you in the past, little angry Democrat whose life is about over, I'll accommodate you once again.

del
07-25-2016, 10:27 AM
I am not defending the Trump organization.

sure

http://boredbug.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/mixedgifs3.gif

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 10:30 AM
You seem to accept the notion of 'hundreds' as though you've documented it. The media has your trust because your trust is willingly given to those who reinforce your biases.

If one company has 100 lawsuits brought against it, do you trust it more than a company who has had 5 brought against it?

Complete answer shown below

"Because"

del
07-25-2016, 10:31 AM
I know you're old, del, but we've been through this before.

As I've done for you in the past, little angry Democrat whose life is about over, I'll accommodate you once again.

oh, well, i totally believe you live in the finest hovel in whatever flyover backwater you inhabit.

i'm sorry you thought i meant otherwise

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:32 AM
sure

http://boredbug.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/mixedgifs3.gif

It's really a shame that your ability to discern an argument with any accuracy is so horribly compromised by your syphillis.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:33 AM
oh, well, i totally believe you live in the finest hovel in whatever flyover backwater you inhabit.

i'm sorry you thought i meant otherwise

:undecided:

It is a fine hovel, and it shuts down your nonsense completely. Have a nice day, dull; enjoy your orange Metamucil.

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 10:33 AM
I find it very interesting that a man of Trump's business acumen would deliberately not pay a vendor $30,000.00 when there is a contract in place. I wonder what the entire story is here.

del
07-25-2016, 10:34 AM
It's really a shame that your ability to discern an argument with any accuracy is so horribly compromised by your syphillis.

it's a pity that your ability to see and hear is hampered by your duodenum.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 10:35 AM

Assuming these companies are of equal size, i would do business with the one that only had 5 lawsuits and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

I would definitely NOT do business with a company that was not BBB accredited.

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/property-management/trump-organization-in-new-york-ny-15110/

You Trumpkins believe every rape allegation against Bill Clinton, but ignore the pending lawsuits against Trump by three women including a 13 year old.

I would not do business with an accused rapist either unless they were exonerated.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump

Stop being dopy and admit that your candidate is a weasel who stiffs contractors, even if he isn't a rapist.

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 10:36 AM
Assuming these companies are of equal size, i would do business with the one that only had 5 lawsuits and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/property-management/trump-organization-in-new-york-ny-15110/

You Trumpkins believe every rape allegation against Bill Clinton, but ignore the pending lawsuits against Trump by three women including a 13 year old.

I would not do business with an accused rapist either unless they were exonerated.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump

Stop being dopy and admit that your candidate is a weasel who stiffs contractors, even if he isn't a rapist.

Trump will never be exonerated in your eyes. You know it, we know it, just go ahead and admit it. To be accused is to be guilty in your eyes.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 10:48 AM

My home decorated for Christmas

Stop being a self-inflated blowhard like your idol Trump.

:rofl:

https://www.wiikends.com/wp-content/uploads/3/3-outdoor-christmas-lights-extendable-761x500.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXFwTtOU0AAcNtg.jpg:large

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 10:50 AM
My company was 'ordered' to pay a $80,000 judgement recently on absolutely baseless grounds - and we knew it was baseless, because we heard from the jury what the 'reasoning' was. The legal process is fraught with nasty ambulance chasers and rules which enrich lawyers and harness idiots who are put on juries without a brain cell in their heads, but with an awful lot of prejudices.

It isn't the the only case we've endured - and our reputation is as good as it gets in business.

No business is immune from these attacks, so you'll pardon me if I have open sympathy for perceptions which are skewed by simple 'judgements' of this type.

That isn't to say that the Trump organization is guilty or innocent here. It is to say that none of you really care what the actual facts are here. You only care that the outcome here is what you need to continue to foster your political bias.

Good - always fun to see deadbeats stroke $80,000 checks. :D

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 10:52 AM

you know, all the conservative bullshit you pitch- be responsible, pay your bills

ring any bells, derpie?

I don't see him making it past Executive Ball Washer. :D

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:56 AM

This is as close as a person with your integrity will get to admitting the point I'm making. What matters is context, and details.

So you post crap about rapes, and then have the temerity to say "even if he isn't a rapist"?

:facepalm:

You lefists make claims that are simply untrue. You did it again, right here in this very thread. You also have no problem whatsoever parroting a narrative which promotes character assassination of those who you do not like, even if - as you've just admitted - "even if he isn't a racist".

I use my judgement to determine whether a claim is valid or not. I do not see that same restraint by you.

You've jumped to hasty conclusions and are emboldened to do so merely because similar people of your intellectual and moral level have become reporters to do the same thing.

Alternet. Haha

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 10:59 AM
it's a pity that your ability to see and hear is hampered by your duodenum.

You're getting older, dull. While you can certainly shove your head in your colon - as you demonstrate daily - you aren't getting it in your duodenum.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:00 AM
My home decorated for Christmas

Stop being a self-inflated blowhard like your idol Trump.

:rofl:

https://www.wiikends.com/wp-content/uploads/3/3-outdoor-christmas-lights-extendable-761x500.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXFwTtOU0AAcNtg.jpg:large

That's nice.

I wasn't the one insinuating you didn't have the resources of a lemonade stand, of course. Naturally, however, the rope and displays does make one wonder about the scene.

Feel free to post your finger in front of your home.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Good - always fun to see deadbeats stroke $80,000 checks. :D

You're absolutely making the point posters like me make about people like you. You draw whatever conclusions you want to justify your hatred and bias.

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 11:03 AM
That's nice.

I wasn't the one insinuating you didn't have the resources of a lemonade stand, of course. Naturally, however, the rope and displays does make one wonder about the scene.

Feel free to post your finger in front of your home.

Sub's REAL home at Christmas

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13549391_1766239930258447_856968005_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTI4Nzk3MTUxODIxNTQwMzU1MQ%3D%3D.2

del
07-25-2016, 11:05 AM

You're getting older, dull. While you can certainly shove your head in your colon - as you demonstrate daily - you aren't getting it in your duodenum.

i never claimed i did, pinhead.

lol

try harder

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:05 AM

BTW: stop being a dope and claiming that a company of that size is generally BBB accredited.

Or are you claiming that you don't do business with Microsoft?

http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/microsoft-corporation-in-redmond-wa-501264

Please do lie to us, BoBo. You are a small-minded loser of a leftist who hacks his way through this site.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 11:10 AM

Apparently you have far more inside information on this than I do or the Judge.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:10 AM
BTW Bo:

Why is the picture you posted publicly available on https://www.wiikends.com?

Seems like you're lying. Again. Finger, please.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:11 AM
Apparently you have far more inside information on this than I do or the Judge.

I have more information than you do to say that we don't have enough information?

No, Cigar. I'm the one that hasn't drawn conclusions. I'm the one objecting to the clowns who think that they CAN draw conclusions.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 11:16 AM
I have more information than you do to say that we don't have enough information?

No, @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). I'm the one that hasn't drawn conclusions. I'm the one objecting to the clowns who think that they CAN draw conclusions.

I don't need any info ... the Judge made a ruling ... and neither you or I have anything to do about it.

Case Closed

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 11:19 AM
I don't need any info ... the Judge made a ruling ... and neither you or I have anything to do about it.

Case Closed

If you didn't want to discuss it, you shouldn't have tried.

del
07-25-2016, 11:32 AM
the derpstermobile:

http://www.motorstown.com/images/hispano-suiza-h6c-01.jpg

exotix
07-25-2016, 11:35 AM

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13549391_1766239930258447_856968005_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTI4Nzk3MTUxODIxNTQwMzU1MQ%3D%3D.2That looks like Captain Obvious camper ... LOL

Bo-4
07-25-2016, 11:35 AM
BTW Bo:

Why is the picture you posted publicly available on https://www.wiikends.com?

Seems like you're lying. Again. Finger, please.

You still here? I was thinking you had a lemonade stand to open.

Chop Chop/ Waddle Waddle! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Ah, the sure sign of a loser, bravado and personal attacks.

del
07-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Ah, the sure sign of a loser, bravado and personal attacks.

you should have a word with him

i'm sure derpie would listen to you

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 12:04 PM
I don't need any info

I suggest you change your sig line from 'Facts Matter' to that.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 12:04 PM
the derpstermobile:

http://www.motorstown.com/images/hispano-suiza-h6c-01.jpg

Um...do you know what that thing is likely worth?

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 12:06 PM
You still here? I was thinking you had a lemonade stand to open.

Chop Chop/ Waddle Waddle! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

So.

I give you a chance to match my bonafides, and you whiff.

If you at least had some style to make up for your lack of substance, we'd find some redeeming quality, BoBo.

del
07-25-2016, 12:07 PM
*bonafides*

lol

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 12:13 PM

Its an old car Sub, its just a 1924 Hispano Suiza Wood Torpedo and probably wouldn't go for more then a few mil at the most.

del
07-25-2016, 12:17 PM

yes, i do.

that's why i think it's as likely that you own it as *your* house

Chris
07-25-2016, 01:36 PM
General warning to stop talking about each other and try talking about the topic.

birddog
07-25-2016, 01:44 PM

"Principle" means a good deal to Trump and others of us, but means little to you and your ilk.

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 01:49 PM

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13549391_1766239930258447_856968005_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTI4Nzk3MTUxODIxNTQwMzU1MQ%3D%3D.2

Isn't that typical bigotry from the Fascist left; they have a problem with poor people living in trailers.

Truth Detector
07-25-2016, 01:51 PM
I don't need any info ...

^True story. :biglaugh:

decedent
07-25-2016, 01:55 PM
Circuit Court Judge Jorge Cueto, presiding over a lawsuit related to unpaid bills brought by a local paint store against the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort, ordered the billionaire politician’s company to pay the Doral-based mom-and-pop shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees.

"Politician."

All because, according to the lawsuit, Trump allegedly tried to stiff The Paint Spot on its last payment of $34,863 on a $200,000 contract for paint used in the renovation of the home of golf’s famed Blue Monster two years ago.

But I thought Hillary was the corrupt one.

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 02:06 PM
Me thinks the judgement was given because Donald Trump is a white business man. First of all, the Paint Spot being a "mom and pop" operation is a bit misleading. The Paint Spot is a privately owned Benjamin Moore Paints franchise. Those don't come cheap and its unlikely a "mom and pop" operation could afford to have opened the franchise Secondly, the judgement will not go to the "mom and pop" paint store but to lawyers. The "mom and pop" paint store will only get about 20 percent of that, the rest will go to enrich the judges friends.

Does Trump owe the "mom and pop" paint store the additional $32,000.00? Depends on what the contract specifies (actually as Cigar has so eloquently put it "the judge said pay it so Trump owes it). I can't imagine any reason Trump would have stiffed the guy

Safety
07-25-2016, 02:28 PM
Example of how conservative sheeple don't care ... and simply scoff it off ... and deflect back to Billary ....

Until a liberal does it, then it is nonstop calls of treason, communists, 'murica hating, thug loving leftists....

nathanbforrest45
07-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Until a liberal does it, then it is nonstop calls of treason, communists, 'murica hating, thug loving leftists....

Well, with liberals that actually true.