PDA

View Full Version : Another Question: Whatever happened to Losing?

Cigar
07-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Why is it now popular for The Losers to Whine and Cry until they get something ... as if they deserve something for losing?

http://www.trophies2go.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/1/21680_1.jpg (http://www.trophies2go.com/old-school-2nd-place-trophy.html)

Peter1469
07-25-2016, 06:44 PM
Ask the liberals.

Conservatives would only give prizes for first place. Everyone else lost.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Ask the liberals.

Conservatives would only give prizes for first place. Everyone else lost.

Really ... so all that drama last week was for show? :laugh:

del
07-25-2016, 06:50 PM
lol

Cigar
07-25-2016, 06:51 PM
Nina Turner: "Dem Party needs to acknowledge pain of Sanders supporters." NO, NinaThis is not an encounter session or group therapy. It's a political convention.

How long are we supposed to wipe these people's tears, hold their hands and kiss their boo boos?

This is ridiculous. These people need to F'ing grow up, Left and Right ... so don't always get what you want.

I was a Bernie supporter, but he lost ... I'll get over it.

Peter1469
07-25-2016, 07:13 PM

I said conservatives.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Former Sanders Spox Goes Off On Twitter: 'NO ONE STOLE THIS ELECTION!'
Source: Talking Points Memo

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Symone Sanders, former national press secretary for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)'s presidential campaign, went on a Twitter rant Monday as the Democratic National Convention unfolded, criticizing those who were still supporting the Vermont senator over the party's nominee, Hillary Clinton.

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Look, people are well within their rights to have passions and opinions. That is how we create change in this country. We need the passion!!

5:33 PM - 25 Jul 2016
144 144 Retweets 197 197 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

But let me be clear - NO ONE STOLE THIS ELECTION! Team Sanders we did AMAZING WORK. But we lost. It's a hard reality for some.

5:36 PM - 25 Jul 2016
2,356 2,356 Retweets 2,648 2,648 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

It was a hard reality for me. Because I fought hard. Now, we won some great battles, but the reality is the system didn't cheat us.

5:38 PM - 25 Jul 2016
663 663 Retweets 777 777 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Now the contents of the leaked emails show individuals were definitely biased, but 7 folks on an email didn't "steal" the election.

5:41 PM - 25 Jul 2016
1,119 1,119 Retweets 1,274 1,274 likes

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sanders-spox-twitter-rant-support

Cigar
07-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Sarah Silverman just said "To the Bernie or Bust People: You're Being Ridiculous"

Dr. Who
07-25-2016, 09:09 PM
Former Sanders Spox Goes Off On Twitter: 'NO ONE STOLE THIS ELECTION!'

Source: Talking Points Memo

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Symone Sanders, former national press secretary for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)'s presidential campaign, went on a Twitter rant Monday as the Democratic National Convention unfolded, criticizing those who were still supporting the Vermont senator over the party's nominee, Hillary Clinton.

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Look, people are well within their rights to have passions and opinions. That is how we create change in this country. We need the passion!!

5:33 PM - 25 Jul 2016
144 144 Retweets 197 197 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

But let me be clear - NO ONE STOLE THIS ELECTION! Team Sanders we did AMAZING WORK. But we lost. It's a hard reality for some.

5:36 PM - 25 Jul 2016
2,356 2,356 Retweets 2,648 2,648 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

It was a hard reality for me. Because I fought hard. Now, we won some great battles, but the reality is the system didn't cheat us.

5:38 PM - 25 Jul 2016
663 663 Retweets 777 777 likes

Symone D. Sanders
@SymoneDSanders

Now the contents of the leaked emails show individuals were definitely biased, but 7 folks on an email didn't "steal" the election.

5:41 PM - 25 Jul 2016
1,119 1,119 Retweets 1,274 1,274 likes

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sanders-spox-twitter-rant-support

I didn't expect Bernie to win, but I'm not particularly surprised that the DNC did what they could to undermine him.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:26 PM
I said conservatives.

Ok my bad

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:27 PM
I didn't expect Bernie to win, but I'm not particularly surprised that the DNC did what they could to undermine him.

It was wrong, and we all knew what was going on, it wasn't hard to see ... Debbie is out, and now it's time to put someone in who can do it right this time.

Crepitus
07-25-2016, 09:27 PM
BS. It was stolen. We will never know what the true outcome would have been because it was bent well before the first primary vote was cast.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:29 PM
BS. It was stolen. We will never know what the true outcome would have been because it was bent well before the first primary vote was cast.

Not true ... the Raw Number are what they are.

Individual Votes counts and Bernie didn't nearly get enough ... I'm a Bernie supporter, bit I'm not a denier of the truth.

Yes the systems is rigged, but it's been that was for longer than Hillary has been alive.

Bethere
07-25-2016, 09:32 PM

Good times!

Dr. Who
07-25-2016, 09:35 PM
It was wrong, and we all knew what was going on, it wasn't hard to see ... Debbie is out, and now it's time to put someone in who can do it right this time.
You're an optimist Cigar. Wasserman will be replaced with another "Debbie" who will do as the party chieftains dictate. I won't lie. I think that the duopoly sucks. America needs at least two more political parties to even remotely represent the population.

Bethere
07-25-2016, 09:36 PM

Hillary got maybe 55% of the elected democratic delegates.

Trump got maybe 45% of the elected gop delegates--the lowest percentage for a nominee since the modern primary system began in 1972.

Archer0915
07-25-2016, 09:38 PM

Individual Votes counts and Bernie didn't nearly get enough ... I'm a Bernie supporter, bit I'm not a denier of the truth.

Yes the systems is rigged, but it's been that was for longer than Hillary has been alive.

People can be swayed! When it was apparent that Sanders was behind from day one due to the super delegates many people did not bother voting in the primaries. Why bother.

Crepitus
07-25-2016, 09:41 PM

Raw numbers? What makes you think we ever saw any raw uninfluenced numbers? The DNC was in Clinton's pocket before the first primary.

Every number we saw as bent. We will never know what the true results would have been. The chance to find that out was taken from us, just like the chance of winning the nomination was take from Sanders.

Crepitus
07-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Hillary got maybe 55% of the elected democratic delegates.

Trump got maybe 45% of the elected gop delegates--the lowest percentage for a nominee since the modern primary system began in 1972.
Who cares what trump got?

Hillary got her's with the cheating assistance of the DNC.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:42 PM
You're an optimist Cigar. Wasserman will be replaced with another "Debbie" who will do as the party chieftains dictate. I won't lie. I think that the duopoly sucks. America needs at least two more political parties to even remotely represent the population.

I have to admit, before now, I've never paid any attention to a Party Chair, they just were never that important.

But this is what I remember, Bernie Sanders NEEDED the DNC to get his message out.

As an Independent, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

You can't always get what you want, but hopefully you get what you need. This is something my Mother always told me.

We're talking about Bernie now, and Bernie will always be remembered, because he ran as a Democrat.

Cigar
07-25-2016, 09:44 PM
Who cares what trump got?

Hillary got her's with the cheating assistance of the DNC.

Not true with raw Votes, but maybe the State Votes

Crepitus
07-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Not true with raw Votes, but maybe the State Votes
It is true, they were influencing people from before the word go. The whole thing was a scam. Don't know why they even bothered to hold primaries, they had already picked their candidate and were prepared to do anything to ensure her win.

Dr. Who
07-25-2016, 09:48 PM
I have to admit, before now, I've never paid any attention to a Party Chair, they just were never that important.

But this is what I remember, Bernie Sanders NEEDED the DNC to get his message out.

As an Independent, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

You can't always get what you want, but hopefully you get what you need. This is something my Mother always told me.

We're talking about Bernie now, and Bernie will always be remembered, because he ran as a Democrat.
Sadly, you're right. Bernie had no chance running as an independent and why is that?