PDA

View Full Version : 3es comming out of the DNC!

zelmo1234
07-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Thought we might have a thread to post all of the lies that are coming out of the DNC

This little man has 2

#1 Trump Called all Hispanics Murderers and Racist. This of course is a lie.

#2 Trump is making racist Remarks.

#3 Trump is not anti immigrant, he is anti illegal

#4 Illegals don't cost the system money. They cost the system about 110 billion a year.

#5 Dr. King was a Republican.

#6 Hillary does not pay the women in the Clinton Foundation, or in here campaign the same as men

#7 The areas with the strongest Gun control have the highest gun crime rate.

This is going to be a Great Convention, but the Truth is not going to be part of it

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:21 PM
Does this mean you'll be changing your Vote :grin:

Common
07-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Wont get them a single vote they dont have, even diehard democrats know when they are lieing which is when hilly moves her lips

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 07:28 PM
I agree. So far, I cannot see a single vote moving. I see a whole lot of tone-deaf leftists who are cluelessly spouting what they think is what everyone thinks.

Talk about out of touch.

They just had an undocumented immigrant who completed college on. That's the message they want to represent?

This woman has been in this country for more than 2 decades - and she's still undocumented!

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:30 PM
I agree. So far, I cannot see a single vote moving. I see a whole lot of tone-deaf leftists who are cluelessly spouting what they think is what everyone thinks.

Talk about out of touch.

They just had an undocumented immigrant who completed college on. That's the message they want to represent?

This woman has been in this country for more than 2 decades - and she's still undocumented!

Now that's rich coming from an expert on everyone :laugh:

Cigar
07-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Wont get them a single vote they dont have, even diehard democrats know when they are lieing which is when hilly moves her lips

Are you looking for more Votes? :grin:

zelmo1234
07-25-2016, 07:53 PM
I think that the left is of the belief that everyone thinks that closing the border is bad, and that Islamic Immigration won't cause terrorist attacks.

I know that they refuses to even associate with people that don't think like they do. Even my sister and Brother in law only call me when they want money.

So it is possible that they have missed the Bernie and Trump movement.

I actually thought that the Democrats about 1 year behind the GOP, but now that it is clear that Hillary and little Debbie stole the nomination from Bernie, I am not so sure.

Subdermal
07-25-2016, 08:08 PM
Now that's rich coming from an expert on everyone :laugh:

Wut?